Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 am

"The better I care for them, the longer they live and when you come to be my age longevity in a Slave is a gift that should not be taken for granted."

There was nothing worse than seeing a Slave you've grown attached to die, many of his had, mostly of old age, accidents or illness.

"I've not had her long but I think I already depend on her a lot, she is very good with my pet, despite being younger and smaller than him she manages to control him well enough to be able to walk him everyday."

He added, smiling softly as he looked down at her, she had been doing very well lately.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 am

"I agree. When you have a Slave that can potentially live as long as you can, cherish it."

Lycus was older than him; he had the potential to live just as long as he did if treated well. he was determined to treat Lycus well and keep him out of harm's way so he'd live long.

"And so I find a flaw in your perfection," he chuckled softly, grinning at the Fallen as he leaned back in his chair. "You don't have an infinite amount of time on your hands; you have your Slaves care for your Pet when you cannot."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 am

Asher smiled up at Belial brightly.

She liked taking Coilean for walks. He was a good Pet and great fun to be with. Most days, walking Coilean was the highlight of her day. The only time it wasn't was when Belial had her in a Session. Nothing could beat a Session with Belial.

I try my hardest, Master, she thought with a soft smile.

She tried her hardest to help make Belial's days easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 am

Belial chuckled and shook his head at the Lycan.
"Even Angels have to sleep Aleksandr, more so when you have Slaves like Zakhar, mating season was nearly the death of me."

He replied jokingly, a grin spreading across his lips.
"Asher and my Pet are very close, they get along well so I like giving them time together, I walk him when I can, he is very demanding of my time."

Coilean always wanted to play and go for walks, be given affection, he was very high maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 am

"Imagine mating season between two Lycan."

He shook his head. "It's a wonder we don't starve to death just because we care more about sex than food." Unless there was food involved during sex, Lycan ate very little during Mating season.

"Not long until the next Mating season," he noted. Two Mating Seasons a year; one far more powerful than the other.

"Pet's are very demanding. I don't think I'd be able to care for a pet. Far too much for me to handle."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:39 am

"Good thing you've got yourself an Elf, just remember to feed him, or you could stay in the woods all season, you would be set then."

Elves could go a long time living by just drawing nutrients from the plants around him, surely an Elf as old as Lycus could go a month.

"I wonder how long it would take you to completely exhaust him, they don't have the best stamina when kept indoors."

If Alek had him down in the dungeon or in his room then the Elf wouldn't last very long.

"Best get some practice in before march, don't want to get there and be rusty.
Feel free to use Asher as your own for the moment, I think you'll find her most pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 am

"My only issue then would be making sure I get fed myself."

He'd be starved after a week if he didn't pay attention to his own needs during Mating season.

"We'll see how long it takes for me to exhaust him when the time comes."

The Lycan's gaze snapped up the Belial and he stared at him for a few long moments. He was giving him use of Asher? He had the chance to use a Faerie. Alek would never admit how excited he was to be able to use a Faerie.

He crooked a finger, beckoning the woman closer to him.

"How well does she handle pain?" he asked, hand stroking her hair back away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 am

The woman looked up at her Master when he allowed Aleksandr to use her how he saw fit.

So she was to please Aleksandr? She could do that.

Hopefully she could do it to his satisfaction. She didn't want to disappoint one of Belial's friends. She'd try her hardest to do the best she could in whatever she was told to do.

She crawled forwards slowly when Alek crooked his finger.

She settled in front of him, eyes staying on his stomach as he stroked her head and spoke to Belial.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 am

A smirk spread across his lips at the sight of Aleksandr's expression, he looked quite excited at the idea of using a Faerie.

"She has a high pain threshold. Obviously not anywhere near what Zakhar had, but on a normal scale, quite high."

He sat back comfortably, his eyes trailing down Asher's body.

"She can also transform into a male, depending on your personal taste.
I think you'll find her piercings most agreeable."

He said with an almost purr, he had grown to love her piercings very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 am

High pain threshold, but not as high as Zakhar's.

He could work with that. Perhaps. He'd just have to be careful about what he did.

His lips twitched upwards a little. One thing he loved about Faeries was their ability to switch gender. He could have her or him depending on what he wanted.

"Piercings?" He arched a brow, eyes trailing down over her curiously.

"Show me them," he ordered the woman.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 am

The woman's tongue laved over her lower lip as she pushed herself to her feet slowly.

She pulled her shirt over her head, her small breasts bouncing slightly as she tossed her shirt aside. She'd clean up when she was dismissed or if Belial or Aleksandr ordered it.

The woman leaned forwards a little to showcase the bars running through her nipples. She twisted her torso a little to allow Belial to see her, too. She may be being used as Aleksandr's submissive at the moment, but she was still Belial's Slave and his pleasure came before anyone else's.

She bit her lip gently as her hands came to rest at the waistband of her jeans. Apart from the piercings in her ears, she only had five body piercings. Two of them were on show at the moment. The other three not visible at the moment.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, dropping them and kicking them aside as she turned around. Her dimple piercings shone in the low light of the room.

And then she bent over. This was Belial's favourite piercing. She made sure he had a good view of it as she pressed her backside upwards.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:08 am

Belial's eyes shone with delight as she twisted her body to show off her piercing to him.

A purr rumbled loudly in his chest as she bend over and exposed her suitcase piercing.

It was such a rare thing to see and he loved it.

"It's a very uncommon piercing, lovely isn't it?"
He asked as he eyes trailed over the woman's body soaking in her slowly developing curves.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:14 am

No underwear. That was more common of a Slave.

Alek leaned forwards when she did, reaching out to brush his fingers over her pierced nipples before giving each bar a sharp tug.

He liked those. Definitely something he'd consider doing on Lycus. He could only imagine the Elf's reaction as he tugged on them.

Alek arched a brow when she bent over. Well now, that was a rather pretty piercing. His fingers brushed over the piercing gently. "Very lovely. I'm most impressed Belial. Do all of your Slaves have such captivating piercings?"

His hand came down on one of her cheeks in a slap. "Bend over my knees," he ordered in a cool, calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 am

Her eyes slid shut when the Lycan's rough fingers brushed over her nipples, lips parting with a soft gasp when the piercings were tugged.

She shivered when Belial purred loudly, the purr encouraging her to let her backside sway a little to show off the piercing.

Asher bit her lip in anticipation when Alek's fingers brushed over her skin again. She jerked with a low moan when she was slapped.

The woman moved immediately with a small murmur of "yes, Sir." She draped herself over his lap, backside in the air, facing Belial. She looked up at her Master with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 am

"Zakhar is sporting some rather lovely nipple piercings, very decorative, very fun to tug on."

He replied, a purr rumbling in his voice, he quite liked seeing his Slave at the hands of another whom he trusted, he got to see her reactions for a slight distance.

Belial looked down at Asher, giving her a flirty little wink as she looked up at him.

She was doing very well, her behaving reflected him as a Master and right now she was being perfect and would be rewarded for it later when he got her up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 am

Nipple piercings were rather popular, it seemed.

He could see why. They were beautiful and - as Belial had said - were fun to tug. He already loved seeing the reactions he got when he tugged on them.

"And your Pet? Does he have any piercings?" He was curious; who was Belial's pet?

Alek's hand ran over the woman's backside and thighs gently before slapping her a few times; hard enough to make her skin red but not enough to leave hand prints.

He stroked her skin again, fingers dipping between her thighs to stroke her gently.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 am

Her body jerked a little and her fingers dug into the carpet as she was slapped.

The pain was minimal, barely enough to coax a little gasp out of her, but she had learnt rather quick with Hendrika that she was to give reactions no matter what was happening to her.

Even if those reactions were just little jerks of her body.

The arch of her back wasn't put on like the jerks. She pressed back against the Lycan's fingers eagerly, a soft mewl sounding.

Her eyes searched out Belial's face. She wanted to see his reactions to her being used by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:39 am

"Not yet, but I have been throwing around some ideas for him, I think I have settled for a frenum ladder, I think only two tiers, it should look good on him."

He mused, Coilean would definitely look good with that and they would prove fun later on when he was being treated.

A little smirk curled at his lips as he imagined placing a chain on them and using that instead of a leash to take him around when he had be bad.

Belial's gazed turned back to Asher, his tongue darting over his lip as he watched her in the man's lap.

"You can hit her harder than that Aleksandr, she can take it."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:44 am

Alek merely nodded half-heartedly. He didn't know what a frenum ladder was.

He stroked her gently for another few moments before thrusting to fingers into her, curling them slightly.

"The best way to push someone past their limits is to build the pain up over time."

The pain would gradually get worse. If nothing else, Alek knew how to torture people effectively.

His fingers slipped out of her and his hand came down on her thigh slightly harder.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 am

Asher blinked as she listened to Belial and Aleksandr's conversation.

Belial wanted to give Coilean piercings? She liked that idea; Coilean would look good with some piercings. She liked the idea of a frenum ladder, too. One of Hendrika's friends had one and she had been fucked by him a fair number of times; frenum ladders felt good.

The woman gasped loudly, hips pressing back against the fingers as they pushed inside of her.

She writhed a little, biting her lip as she looked up at Belial, giving a soft whine when Alek's fingers pulled out of her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 am

"I always preferred the shock method, surprise them with ferocity then draw that out gradually building from there."

When he played rough he really played rough, there was no gentle touches or easing them in, he through people in to the deep end then forced them to swim.

"I've been debating over markings and piercings for my Slaves for some time, Zakhar already wears my mark, he gets in so much trouble that I like being able to be connected with him at all times encase the worst was to happen."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 am

"That's all well and fine when you know their pain threshold."

His hand came down on her backside sharply, leaving a hand print.

"But when you don't know their pain threshold, drawing it out to see what their threshold is and seeing how far you can push it is the best way forwards."

Once again his hand came down on her backside sharply.

"It takes time but its worth knowing a Submissive's pain threshold."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

"Fair enough call, I've just been lucky enough that my Slaves have all quite high pain thresholds, so the benchmark with each of them is set high.

I've only ever seen one of them above their pain threshold once, and that wasn't due to anything that I did."

Healing Zakhar after he had been stabbed was the first time he had ever seen the Lycan truly in pain, he just hoped nothing like that ever happened again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:14 am

His hand met with her backside harshly, leaving a stinging dark red print.

She cried out softly, teeth sinking into her lip.

There we go, he was getting closer to her pain threshold. Belial as right; her threshold was rather high. Definitely not as high as Zakhar's but she hadn't been trained by him over years like Zakhar had been.

His hand met with her backside with the same force once more.

His lips curled upwards as he reached for his drink, taking a long sip before setting it down again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:17 am

A purr rumbled in his chest as he watched the two of them, he was drawing wonderful reactions out of her and was handling himself very well.

"I'd say you've found your mindset Aleksandr, this looks very natural for you."

He commented, taking another sip of his wine as he lay back comfortably in his chair.

"I look forward to seeing you and Zakhar together, it is really going to be a treat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company   [M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] A Good Book, A Great Drink And Even Better Company
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next