Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Plea For Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Plea For Help - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:38 pm

The Lycan's saliva was working, he could feel the heat that radiated at his entrance dulling slightly, the stinging flesh becoming less intense.

Elves didn't have fast healing bodies, feeling some of the pain subside so quickly made him sigh blissfully, he was still going to ache for a day or two but the worst of it was fading.

Slowly his legs stopped trying to press together, having anything pressed up against his entrance right now hurt, but at least the pain he was going through was less than the pain he was taking away.

Tentatively has hand reached down and stroked through the Lycan's wavy locks, at the moment that was about as much of a thanks that he was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Alek paused in his ministrations to give the Elf a little smile as he stroked his hair.

A lot had happened that would probably change the dynamic of their relationship today. Neither of them were trying to get away or piss the other one off. They were actually being tender with each other at the moment.

Things like this just didn't happen often.

His tongue lapped out once mre before he pushed himself up to kiss the Elf softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 pm

He never would've dreamt of being with Aleksandr like this, the thought of being dominated sickened him, he didn't want to be pinned down, helpless and in pain, at the mercy of who ever held his leash.

It sounded like a fate worse than death.

However being with Aleksandr now didn't feel like that, the man was acting kind towards him, when Aleksandr first dominated him all those weeks ago he never expected kindness, even when they were feuding he hadn't been malicious.

Lycus didn't even know he had done it, but when Aleksandr smiled at him, he gave a soft smile back.

Such a gentle expression never appeared on his face, normally when he smiled it was a smirk, it held a cruel or amused edge to it, this smile softened his face, even his piercing eyes seemed more tender.

He kissed the man back, his hands weaving through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Alek thought the smile looked nice on his face.

He looked less severe with the smile. His face looked much younger. It was nice to see. He wanted to see more if it in the future.

Alek's tongue lapped out over Lycus' lower lip slowly, coaxing him to part them so he could deepen the kiss.

His fingers stroked over the Elf's bare neck and shoulders, tracing the line of the collar on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Lycus parted his lips and teeth, his own tongue slipping out to meet the Lycan's, nipping and sucking on it softly as he kissed him more deeply.

When this was over and he was thinking straight chances were he would second guess his decisions, regret what he had done but at the moment he was happy, sore but happy nonetheless.

A soft purr rumbled in his chest as the Lycan's soft hands ran over his exposed flesh, his own sliding down the man's body and beneath his shirt, stroking up his back softly, tracing each muscle.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 pm

As much as he loved this gentle Lycus, he wanted to see the Elf with a little of his usual fire in him.

And the best way to do that was strike a nerve in him.

He hooked a finger in the ring of the collar, pulling Lycus up to sit, moving so he was knelt up straddling the Elf's lap.

Alek kissed down over the Elf's jawline and neck before biting harshly into his skin, leaving a dark bleeding mark that he sucked hard until he was sure it'd leave a nasty mark.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 pm

It seemed that whenever he was feeling comfortable in a situation Aleksandr would do something that reminded him of his position.

His eyes hardened slightly as the collar was tugged on and he was pulled to sit up.

Lycus winced as his backside pressed against the stone floor, his weight baring down onto his sore entrance.

"Aleksandr, let go."
He groaned in discomfort, trying to lay back down so he could relieve some of the pain.

He gasped as he neck was bitten into a sucked on, tugging back against the man's hold on him, that's just what he needed, marks all over his skin, Giacinto didn't take him seriously how long would it be until the entire coven simply saw him as someone to dominate for fun?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Alek's eyes flashed in sadistic glee when Lycus groaned softly.

He had wanted the man to be comfortable earlier, to make sure he had a pleasant enough experience.

But that had ended. He had been somewhat healed. Now he wanted to push the man. See his passionate anger and retaliate. He wanted to mark the man; claim him as his own.

He could hear Giacinto's soft whimpers and whines and he wanted to prove that Lycus would always be his.

The Lycan pulled back to watch the blood seep from the wound and over his bare chest. It was a beautiful sight. He wanted to see more of it.

This time he tore into the flesh of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Lycus cried out as his chest was torn into, rough bites like these weren't pleasant, the man's sharp teeth ripped into his flesh effortlessly, that was enough reason to be afraid.

It would be too easy for him to bite too hard or too often and the result would be him bleeding out over the dungeon floor.

"Alek, enough."

He growled softly grasping onto the man's shoulders and pushing him back with all the strength he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm

All the Elf's strength was barely enough to make him move.

Alek was far stronger than the Elf, even though he was centuries younger. Alek was a Lycan, a species known for its great strength.

"Mine," he purred softly in Lycus's ear, giving the soft love a small nip.

Lycus was his. Not Giacinto's. Not anyone else's.

He wanted him and he was claiming him.

His.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 am

The growling in his chest increased in volume as the man muttered into his ear.

He hadn't fended off Giacinto's advances just to be thrust into the arms of another.

The Elf had had enough of this, he wasn't about to let himself be claimed by who ever thought he looked like a good rut at the time.

"No."

He replied sternly, his barrier reappearing at full force, pushing the Lycan off of him violently.

Lycus groaned and forced himself to his feet, straggering slightly from the pain in his backside.

"I don't belong to anyone, not to you and not to her."

He replied angrily, pointing his finger towards the bound Vampire.

"Stay away from me."

Lycus reached up and removed the collar from his neck, tossing it to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

The Lycan sighed softly when he was pushed away by the barrier.

He was getting tired of that party trick. He needed to find a way to render that particular annoyance powerless. Perhaps Belial would know something; he had been on Earth far longer than Alek had.

"Careful," he said as soon as the Elf stood. There was an amount of worry in his voice. He cared for the Elf's well being and that was evident in the emotions in his tone.

He didn't want Lycus to be too badly injured.

"You don't mean that," he murmured softly, watching the Elf silently as he tossed the collar. "You don't want me to not come near you." His words weren't a desperate denial of the Elf's own words. It was a statement of fact. Lycus was obsessed with him; just as obsessed as he was with the Elf. He couldn't stay away from it. It would be entirely impossible.

"There's a part of you under all that suffocating pride that wants to be mine. We're obsessed with each other. We want to be in each others favour and feed of each others lust. And how, I ask, can we do that if we're to be apart from each other?"

Alek's lips curled upwards into a little smirk.

"If I leave you as you wish, it won't take long for you to crawl back to me, will it? Either to dominate me or lie under me again. It'll happen in the future no matter how much you wish it wouldn't. We're far too obsessed with each other."

The Lycan stood just beyond the edge of the barrier, silver eyes boring into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:59 pm

He ignored the Lycan's warning for him to be careful, he was a grown man, not a child who didn't know how to look after himself.

"I am obsessed with you."
He replied, it was a fact, he couldn't deny that no matter how much he tried, Aleksandr already knew that much.

"But what ever it is that we have isn't worth it anymore.

I'm not a foolish man, I know when I am bested, I can't fend her off and neither can I fend you off.

Now what, because of my species am I doomed to being forced into submission by anyone who thinks I look like a good rut, simply because there is so few things I can do to stop you?

My body is my own, I'm not handing it over to anyone."

He glared over at Aleksandr, hating the fact that the man was making sense, he wanted the Lycan more than anything but this was costing him.

"Being apart from you is better than being with you and bound by shackles and collars.

I wont be what you want me to be Alek, I'm not a Slave, I'll not be your little bitch."

He replied, tentatively taking a step towards his clothes, wincing as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:39 pm

"You asked for this," he said simply.

Lycus was the one to submit this Session. He hadn't forced him into it. Lycus had submitted of his free will.

"And do you really think all I do is try to dominate you?"

Alek arched a brow at the Elf. "If that was the case, I wouldn't have submitted so often. I wouldn't have submitted at all. You own my ass just as sure as you're breathing right now. I belong to you just as much as your clothes do. I'm your possession."

He submitted to the man. He was a good rut but he didn't just dominate. He submitted, too.

"You agreed to these games knowing that at some point you would have to submit. I didn't force you to submit this time. I was quite happy just standing and watching as you worked out your anger on her." He tilted his head to Giacinto, still strung up.

"I barely did anything worthy of Dominance there. If you had any other person Dominating you, do you think they would have treated you so kindly? They most definitely wouldn't have done what I did. Your pleasure came first there, Lycus. Any other Master would have denied you any possibility of pleasure and taken what they wanted."

He took a step forwards, laying a hand on the barrier, though he made no other move towards trying to destroy it.

"You said you can't fend either of us off. That is the truth. We are powerful; beings known for their superior strength to Elves. But if you allowed me some claim I could protect you. You wouldn't have to worry about people like Giacinto trying to take you against your will." He stared at Lycus silently.

He just hoped that Lycus would see the sense in that.

He didn't have to give up everything to be under his protection. He could still be himself. He would just be asked to submit occasionally. Their games could still continue.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm

"I did ask for this, I submitted because I knew it would torment Giacinto.

I gave myself to you in order to spite her because she wanted me at her feet and I wouldn't do it yet I'd give myself so willingly to another."

He watched Aleksandr warily as he placed a hand on the barrier, though his brows furrowed slightly when he didn't try to break it.

"I know you've been kind to me, why do you think I am still here?"

Lycus wanted to sneer at the Lycan's offer for protection, to tell him he could look after himself perfectly fine, but today had proved just how wrong he was, he has to wonder just how many others could over power him.

"What do you mean by 'some claim'?"
He asked, not trusting that terminology, what exactly did Aleksandr want from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:58 pm

His silver eyes dulled a shade. It probably wouldn't have been noticeable unless Lycus knew the exact shade of his eyes. He was saddened that Lycus wouldn't submit to him just because he wanted to. He had to have an ulterior motive of spite to submit willingly to him?

The Lycan gave a sigh. "You're still here, but you're trying to get away." He pushed on the barrier a little. The strength he exerted on that push was minimal. He wasn't trying to break the barrier, just bring notice to it.

"You say I'm kind but when I do anything less than what you want of me, I seem to be the cruellest being on earth to you."

Lycus was being hypocritical, he mused softly as he stared at the Elf. Playing these games were fun when he had the upper hand, but as soon as he lost that upper hand, the games were to cease to exist. The whole point of the games were to see who could dominate who. How could they do that if Lycus was dead set on twisting the games to his favour.

"Submit to me when doing so is at your advantage. When you're threatened by another's possible claim, tell them you're claimed by me. Give my name, the name of my Hunters pack. Come to me. Let me mark you occasionally and act possessive when I do it. Give me an occasional Session in which I don't have to treat you like glass. You are a strong Elf, Lycus, but you play that down to phenomenal degrees when are under me. I shouldn't have to treat you like glass during Sessions but I do in fear of your crumbling in a falsehood or screaming to get away."

He knew he was setting himself up to be used here. He would be at the mercy of the Elf's claim here.

He had wanted to give a very different offer but he knew the Elf would deny it, spit at his feet and walk. He didn't want that to happen. He was too obsessed with Lycus to let him walk away from him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm

The Elf sighed softly and shook his head, he knew all this, he had struggled with everything in his own mind.

To Aleksandr he must seem like a very strange, if not bipolar person, content one moment, enraged and frantic to escape the next.

"I'm afraid Alek, I've been the same way for thousands of years, my life has been the same.

Then you come along and everything seems to get tipped on its head, I knew what I was signing up for when we started our little game, I thought I had mentally prepared myself for when I'd have to submit, but there was one thing I never factored in."

He pursed his lips, running his hand through the length of his hair.

"I never thought that I'd enjoy myself and that fact shook me to my core, I'd be laying there beneath you yearning for more then you would say or do something that would remind me of what I am doing and I can't deal with it.

I panic because I can see what will come of this, we will continue our games, I will continue to lose.

Will I grow to truly enjoy this once the pain dulls? Say I do, then what, I will just let you dominate over me, you'll claim me as your own completely...
What becomes of my life if I don't keep fighting against what I feel?"

Elves didn't like change and Lycus' life was changing immensely and would only continue to change. Saying he was terrified was an understatement.

He looked up at the Lycan as he spoke, taking in what he was offering.

"That's all you want?"

He asked, his demeanor calming greatly and barrier disappearing as they spoke, it seemed so rare that they just spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

"Everyone gets afraid. I was afraid when you first took me after so long. You're the only person to fuck me like that. Three thousand years had passed since you last fucked me like that. I was terrified of the pain that it would cause." His tongue ran over his lower lip. "But I didn't fight to get away."

His silver eyes bore into Lycus' blue ones. "Fearing change holds you back. Accept it, embrace it. Fight only when you know its something that you don't want to change with all of your being."

The Lycan sighed. "You'll only continue to lose if you accept that you'll lose all the time. Fight. I want you to fight against me; dominate me occasionally."

He shook his head softly at the question. "You'll live a very very sad and empty life if you fight what you feel. Embrace you're feelings. They're the one part of you that can never lie to you."

The Lycan's eyes flickered away at the second question.

No, that wasn't all he wanted. But it was what he had offered. It was what he would hold to if Lycus accepted the proposal.

So for all intents and purposes: "Yes, that's all I want." His eyes turning back to the Elf as his hand fell back to his side, not supported by the barrier any more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 pm

He listened to what Aleksandr had to say with pursed lips, he knew all of this.

He wanted to give into change and what he was feeling but his pride weighed down on him like an unavoidable burden, crushing him slowly.

He hated to hear the Lycan make sense because he knew he was being irrational.

His pride was screaming for him to say no, walk away now and not look back.
However another part of him, a much quieter part told him to say yes, Alek wasn't asking for much and he would be safe, he wouldn't have to stress out about who would pin him down next.

"Alright."

He murmured, part of his min shrieking that he would even consider it.

"You can claim me if it will ensure my safety."

He added, there was no other motive behind it, this wasn't out of spite, he would give himself to the Lycan if it meant he wouldn't be taken by another.

"If I'm going to be dominated, I at least want it done by you, not anyone else and when you have your sessions i'll not play the damsel."

He wasn't weak, he had avoided it so far but Alek could be rough with him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 pm

A soft sort of sadness brewed in him once again.

He was doing this for his own advantage, not because he wanted it. Why did he expect anything less than that?

He wanted the man to admit that he liked being with him but there was very little chance of him actually admitting it.

Alek gave a nod, kicking his over-active emotions aside.

He took a few steps forwards, head tilting slightly.

"Down on your knees. Now." His tone left little room for argument. He wanted to see if Lycus was truly committed to this decision.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

He looked up at Aleksandr, his mouth opening to protest but it quickly shut again.

The Lycan was only going to look after him if he gave him his body in return.

At least he liked being with him, he could handle the Lycan touching him intimately, he yearned for the man. He just had to suffer through the part be didn't like, being bound, ordered and the uncertainty of what would happen to him.

Lycus sunk onto his knees gingerly, softly sitting down on his legs as he looked up at the Lycan, he had chosen this, he had chosen Aleksandr over all others.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:29 pm

So far so good.

Now he just had to wonder how much Lycus would do when ordered to do it.

Time to experiment.

"Go get your collar." His eyes turned to the floor where Lycus had tossed his collar. "Crawl. I want it bought back to me in your mouth."

His tone was calm, quiet, but firm. He expected Lycus to obey and do it promptly. If he didn't there'd be consequences that he would most probably not enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm

The Elf's eyes narrowed as he was ordered to get his collar, he really wasn't fond of having that leather wrapped around his throat.

Aleksandr was the lesser of two evils, he was safe with the Lycan, he wouldn't get too hurt under his care, he just had to swallow his pride and prove to the man and himself that he could do this, he could submit properly.

Lycus got to his hands and knees and carefully moved over to his collar, his eye twitching slightly as he did, his backside was still hurting but he was stronger than whimpering because of it, he would prove that he wasn't made of glass.

Leaning over he grasped the collar between his teeth and pulled it off the floor, crawling back over to Aleksandr, presenting it to him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:20 pm

The Elf truly was doing well with taking orders.

A slap in the face was what he had needed to start behaving, it seemed.

Alek crouched when Lycus presented the scrap of leather to him. He stroked over Lycus' cheek, lips curling up into a little smirk as he took the collar from him and buckled it around his throat.

He leaned forwards, taking the Elf's lower lip between his teeth and biting down, sucking into he was sure it'd leave a mark. "Mine."

Alek would claim the Elf as much as he wanted now. And he could do so without the Elf lashing out. Alek had a claim over him and he was going to use that to his advantage as often as he could.

"Come," he murmured, standing and padding towards the bound Succubus.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Lycus tried his best not to scowl as the collar was wrapped around his neck, he felt ridiculous, crawling around like a dog, but he refused to lash out, he wasn't a quitter and he would not quit this.

The Elf would hold his tongue and grit his teeth through what ever Aleksandr made him do, even if his mind swam with thought of defiance he would act obediently.

He stared down at the floor as his lip was marked, hands clenching into soft fists as he resisted pulling away as he was claimed.

Come?

Was that his only instruction...was he meant to walk over or crawl, he hadn't been instructed to stand as of yet.

When all else fails resort to the last order given, as such Lycus crawled behind the Lycan, following him towards the Succubus, glaring at her back spitefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Plea For Help
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: