Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Plea For Help

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

[M] Plea For Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:18 am

Giacinto gasped out in shock when her arms were yanked behind her back.

She struggled a little but fell silently and calmed her struggling when he spoke.

His voice was quiet, calm. But there was an edge to it. An edge she was all too familiar with. He was angry.

Angry at what?

She didn't want to know. She knew that the best way to get through his anger was to stay quiet and obey him. That's what she'd do to save herself form having her throat ripped out.

She hadn't wanted it to happen like this. She expected she'd have Lycus under control already and would be able to overpower Alek so she'd have two men at her disposal. But Lycus had been a handful and for once Alek had appeared on time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 am

He slid one of the collars around her throat then stood with an order for her to stay still.

He was angry. Angry at her. She had attempted to dominate Lycus. His Lycus. His. Alek hadn't liked it. Some primal part of him growled darkly in the back of his mind as he turned to Lycus.

The Lycan stepped forwards, eyes trailing over Lycus, narrowing slightly at the mark on his neck. She had marked what belonged to him.

"Did she do anything besides that?" He threw a dirty look at the mark as he stepped forwards again, coming closer to the Elf. He was still annoyed at Tony but he could get back to her in a moment.

Lycus was still fully dressed but he didn't trust anything. Was he hard? Had Tony made him hard before he had got here? Had she done anything beyond marking his neck? The thoughts made him bristle even more. He damn well hoped not.

Alek pulled Lycus close, leaning up a little to kiss him gently. His kiss was nothing like the demanding kisses that Giacinto had forced upon him. His kisses were soft. His hands stroked over his clothed shoulders rather than clutching at his hair or clothes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 am

He looked down at the Lycan and shook his head slowly, still glaring at the Lycan. He didn't kiss Aleksandr back, he was too annoyed to want to join the man's affections.

Lycus took the Lycan's hand and pushed it down the front of his pants, he was still limp and dry, she hadn't managed to arouse him or undress him.

He pulled the man's hand back out roughly, he didn't want it down there right now.

"You two have fun, I'm done here."

He muttered peevishly as he pulled out of Aleksandr's grasp and moved toward the door, Giacinto had seen enough of their intimate moments, he wouldn't give her another to get off on.v

Last edited by Lycus Akoníto on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 am

The Lycan's shoulders slumped in relief when he didn't feel hardened flesh under his fingertips. Tony hadn't managed to make him hard. Only he could do that.

"Do you want to punish her for doing that to you?" he asked, watching Lycus as he walked towards the locked door.

He wanted to claim Lycus again, but he wouldn't be opposed to watching him punish Giacinto for that before he took control and made the Elf submit to him.

His tongue darted out over his lower lip.

"I want to take you up to my room, and rut with you on my bed. Over my desk. On my couch. Against the mirror so we can both watch what's happening to us." He spoke lowly, a purr in his voice as he watched Lycus' back. The statement was open there; no definite submissive or dominant role. He knew that if he didn't tread carefully Lycus would leave without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:56 am

"Punish her for doing this to me?"
He muttered, pointing to his neck, the Elf broke into laughter as he looked at the Lycan.

"Of all the things I could punish her for this bite mark does not even register."
He replied, a snappish tone entering his voice, the Elf was absolutely vivid and the calm guise was swiftly slipping.

"If I lay a hand on her now, I can't guarantee she would come out alive."

He replied seriously, he wanted to do serious harm to her, she had disgraced him, watched him at his most vulnerable then disrespected him so openly when he was here as a favor to her.

Lycus turned and looked at the Lycan, his arms over his chest, his eyes colder than Alek would've ever seen before.

"If you ever want to lay with me again it will be in my room, seems no where else is private, I'm not stepping a foot in the dungeon again."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am

Alek's brows shot up in shock.

What else could he punish her for? "What has she done?" He really didn't know what this anger was for. What had she done to receive such anger?

Not even Alek had managed that sort of anger before.

Nowhere else is private? His brows drew together in confusion.

Alek was lost here. There was something seriously pissing the man off and he didn't know what it was.

"I'm not opposed to laying with you in your room." His room would probably be easier for bondage. Lycus' bed had a headboard and a footboard. His bed didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

"What, as if you didn't know, you two are Mates, I'm not surprised if you were in on this too.

Putting cameras all through the dungeon for her to watch when ever she felt like getting off.

If I had of known that she would be watching me lose my virginity I never would have let you lay a hand on me!"

The Elf practically shouted, he was usually so calm and composed, hearing him yell was something truly rare.

"I do wonder why he chose you to be his little bitch."
He mimicked in a higher tone to his usual voice, his arms crossing harder over his chest.

"Do you have a good fuckable ass, or does your blood taste good and sweet?
Do you cry out like his little whore and whimper his name?"

The Elf was disgusted, with them and himself for getting into this position.
"No wonder she was so eager to get a little sample of my blood, you been telling her everything?"

He asked, glaring harshly at Alek.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 am

His eyes widened in total shock.

They had been watched? He felt violated. She had seen that? Had she watched the two of them? Had she watched him wandering around the dungeon alone, talking to himself?

He felt sick to his stomach.

The Lycan's eyes narrowed dangerously at the accusation.

"I've told her nothing." He stalked forwards, ceasing Lycus by the collar of his shirt and pulling him down so their faces were a hairsbreadth apart.

"Do you really think me low enough to tell her something that I know you wouldn't want told too anyone?" Alek glared at Lycus. "I may be a bit of a prick at times, but I'm not that bad."

The Lycan stepped back and shook his head gently. "I want you, Lycus. I want to claim you as mine and mine alone. Why would I want to share such intimate experiences with anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:35 am

"How am I meant to know what to think? When we started we weren't on good terms.

You've walked me naked through the mansion before, is it that much of a stretch to think that you've had me filmed too?"

He asked, he didn't know what he thought, Giacinto seemed like a decent person when he had first met her and she had quickly turned into a psychopath.

Lycus sighed heavily as he spoke again, Alek wanted him, to be his and his alone, hearing such things from the Lycan still shook him.

"You wouldn't."
He muttered softly, those were Alek's moments, they belonged solely to him, he knew the man wouldn't share those.

He stepped forward and kissed him, his hand gracing over the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 am

"What happens between us stays between us. I don't want to look back at what I do. I want to remember it as best as I can. That's what makes a memory a good one."

The thought of filming anything they did was disgusting. He hated it.

Alek leaned up into the kiss, eyes sliding shut as his head titled slightly into the fingers grazing over his cheek gently.

"It looks like you have a lot more to punish her for than just leaving a mark that isn't mine on your neck." He didn't want anyone leaving marks on Lycus except himself. "And I have a lot to punish her for."

"Go prepare her. I'm going to destroy the cameras. We'll make this a memory for her that she won't need to watch again to remember." He was going to give the woman Hell for filming what they had done in the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:49 am

He took hold of Aleksandr's hand before he moved away.
"Before you do that, I want one last thing to be filmed, something I want her to remember."

He didn't belong to Giacinto, if he was going to be marked by someone he wanted it to be someone he pined for.

Lycus pulled him close and tilted his head back, exposing the flesh that had been marked by the Vampire, he wanted her teeth marks removed by him, replaced with his own.

This way she could watch this over and over and see that she had no claim on either of them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

Alek's lips curled upwards as he was pulled back.

"Giacinto, watch us," he snapped, eyes flickering down to the woman to make sure she was watching the two of them.

His tongue laved over Lycus' neck slowly before he bit into his skin, biting down harsh enough pierce the skin, definitely marking the skin.

He lapped at the blood slowly, eyes meeting with Giacinto. His hand gripped Lycus' backside, pulling him against him, grinding his hips forwards. "This is mine." No one else's. Just his.

Alek pressed a hard kiss to Lycus' mouth before pulling back and padding around the room, destroying cameras as he went.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:05 am

Lycus groaned, his head falling back further as he felt Aleksandr consuming his blood, it was a sensation he was quickly becoming addicted to, being devoured by the Lycan so roughly had him yearning.

The Elf's hips ground back against the man, rubbing on the fabric that separating them, instantly becoming hard from the friction, only Aleksandr could get him hard like that.

He kissed the man back and pulled away moving to grab hold of Giacinto, he knew what he wanted to do.

Lycus grasped her and pulled her onto her feet, pulling her over to the sturdy metal cross.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:10 am

Giacinto's lips pursed as she watched the two of them.

Why hadn't Lycus reacted like that to her? He was getting aroused just from being bitten and ground against. She had done that to him; why hadn't he reading with lust like he had done with Aleksandr?

She stumbled over her feet when she was yanked up and dragged across the floor.

Walking in six inch heels was a skill, but it wasn't all that easy being dragged around in said heels.

Her tongue lapped out over her lower lip slowly as her eyes zeroed in on the cross that she was being dragged to.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 am

Lycus shackled her ankles to the cross, after removing her underwear then moved onto her hands, pulling the 'dress' over her head before hand.

He knew she wouldn't be to hard to deal with, if she struggled, Aleksandr was close by to assist him in tying her up.

The Elf took a step back, examining her exposed backside, she had a wonderful body, he idly wondered if it would look this good after he was done with her.

He moved over to the wall, examining everything as he decided what to use on her first as punishment...something that inflicted a lot of pain...
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 am

The woman didn't fight against Lycus as he chained her to the cross.

She was content at the moment. She was getting the attention she craved. Lycus was focussed on her.

It was negative attention; she knew she was going to be in a hell of a lot of pain, but it was attention nonetheless. All she wanted was his attention.

Giacinto purred softly. She could feel his eyes on her back. She arched her back a little, backside pushing out a little so he could see more of it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 am

Lycus decided an iconic Elven creation would be nice, he would really leave his mark on her.

The man grabbed an Elvish made chain whip, a sadistic tool that was usually used to tame Lycans, when made of silver the interlocking chain like blades could slice through skin leaving multiple festering cuts.

However this was clearly made of steel, it was heavily but the man wielded it with ease, this was something he was familiar with.

The metal scraped across the floor as he stalked forward, she wouldn't be forgetting this.

With a heavy movement of his arm the whip cracked across her back, slicing into the flesh brutally leaving a multiude of gashes down her back.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 am

Giacinto's ears perked when she heard the scrape of metal against the stone flooring.

There was no telling what that could be.

She cried out when the metal sliced into her back mercilessly, pressing forwards against the cross to try and escape the range of the whip. That had hurt a lot and it had come as a complete shock to her.

The woman bit into her lip sharply as she writhed, tugging at the cuffs around her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 am

It hadn't taken long to destroy all the cameras in the room.

He really left disgusted about them. How could she film everything that had happened here? it was such an invasion of privacy.

Alek padded to the wall of equipment, smirking as he picked up a cool metal device. There, that would do for now. It'd bring no end of torment to Giacinto. That's what he wanted at the moment.

The Lycan padded up behind Lycus, watching as he tore through Giacinto's back with the whip. He had been at the end of very similar whips before. It definitely wasn't a pleasant experience.

He pressed up against Lycus' back, his free hand sliding over his hip to grip the Elf through his slacks. "Strip. Now," he ordered, moving away from Lycus to pad up to Giacinto.

His tongue laved over a section of the device in his hand as he slapped her backside harshly, leaving behind a blazing red mark. "Backside out," he ordered sternly. There was no gentle tone. His voice was firm and cold. He had played dominant to Giacinto before. He knew her body and reactions fairly well. He could play the dominant very well.

He fitted the device to her, smirking darkly as she moaned. A chastity device with a twist. Two thick metal rods penetrated her. He had been kind enough to wet the anal rod for her.

"You don't get the privilege of orgasm tonight. This is all about punishing you," he growled in her ear, tugging her head back by her hair at an uncomfortable angle. "We will punish you until you're beyond crying at the pain. We won't even allow you sub space."

Alek didn't like any of his submissives entering sub-space. It allowed for them to escape the pain. That definitely wasn't something he wanted. She would feel the full force of the pain they were going to inflict on her.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

The Elf leaned back against the Lycan as he came up behind him, pressing his hips forward as his hand graced over his clothed member, purring softly.

"No."

He replied firmly when he was told to strip, he wouldn't do it, he refused to. Once Alek was out of the way his whip cracked against the woman's back once more, tearing open the tanned flesh.

A delighted shudder run through his body as he watched her react to the pain, this was quelling his sadistic side.

"She has seen me exposed far too much already, I refuse to let her see my body now or ever again for that matter, it is not meant for her and she has no right to see it in person or on film."

He replied, his sharp eyes baring into the Lycan, he wouldn't let Giacinto see him naked, she wanted that, as such he would deny her that experience.

Aleksandr could punish him and get mad at his defiance, he didn't care at this point, his goal was to refuse the Vampire what she wanted, which at this point was him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 pm

She grunted softly when her backside was struck but pushed it out obediently when Alek ordered it.

Tony was getting nervous now. There had been no gentle petting; no sexual touches between them. This was nothing like what she had expected. She had expected him to torture her sexually until he was sated.

Her lips parted in a silent moan as the belt was fitted to her, the thick rods pushing into her slowly.

He wasn't going to leave that there as it was, was he? She felt full, but there was no friction. Nothing whatsoever to bring her pleasure. A soft whimper sounded as she tried to rock her hips to bring her some form of pleasure and it did nothing.

Giacinto's eyes widened when Alek spoke.

They were going to give her attention but no pleasure? She was torn between sobbing and smiling. She wanted pleasure, she craved it, but she craved company more. She wanted to be around people and know they were focussing on her.

She swallowed thickly. Company was more important than her pleasure. She would deal with everything they gave her just so she could keep them around longer.

The woman cried out when the whip cracked across her back again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

He pursed his lips at the Elf's denial.

He didn't want Giacinto seeing him naked. That would be simple enough to fix and still be able to have the Elf naked for him.

Alek disappeared off to the wall again, returning with a thick blindfold.

He slipped it over her head and did a few tests with his fingers, asking her a few questions to make sure she truly couldn't see. She was well and truly blind with the mask on.

The Lycan turned back to Lycus, leaning back against the cross next to the bound Giacinto.

"Strip," he ordered again in a soft, lustful purr.

There were no cameras, Giacinto was blinded. Only he would see the Elf's naked body and the way the muscles rolled under his skin and his arousal strained against his stomach as he whipped and tortured the Dhampir.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm

A devilish little smirk spread across his lips as Giacinto was blindfolded, the woman wanted pleasure and attention, perhaps he would deny her both.

Him being with Aleksandr obviously irked her on some level if she had fixated on why he wanted Lycus, the Elf wanted to play on that, he wanted her to suffer and he knew how.

She wanted him at her feet, how would she react to being forced to listen to Lycus treat Aleksandr, after all he owed to man for coming to his aid.

"Yes Sir."
He purred seductively, his gaze flicking over to the Vampire, how much would this rile her up? Hopefully a lot, he wanted her to be jealous and upset, Aleksandr was his.

His eyes locked onto Aleksandr's as his fingers moved to unbutton his coat, pushing it off his shoulders and onto the floor.

His vest fell next, then he unzipped his pants and let them fall, removing his underwear then unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it onto the floor, making sure that the sound of the cloth brushing across his muscled body as it was removed met the woman's ears.

Lycus looked at Alek, his body completely bare, his member hard and against his stomach, his hands brushing fleetingly across the side of his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Yes Sir.

He was willingly taking a submissive role this Session. Perhaps he hadn't even thought about what that would entail. Oh well, he'd find out what it meant soon enough.

"Eyes on me. Don't look at others when you're undressing for me," he ordered when Lycus' gaze flickered to Tony.

He was the dominant here. He was in charge of both of them and neither of them were going to come out of this without their share of war wounds.

His silver eyes zeroed in on the bruise on his chest and narrowed slightly. The bruise of a heel baring down on skin. He was familiar with it.

"Give her two more whippings. One for standing on what is mine and one for leaving a bruise." Giacinto would learn tonight that she didn't try to take what was his without his permission.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Lycus was a smart man, he knew how mad Aleksandr was, he knew that if he tried to dominate him this session he would lose, he could leave now but he would miss out on seeing Giacinto suffer.

Handing himself over for one night to Aleksandr was worth what he got in return, his revenge on a Vampire that would be untouchable if it were just her and him taking each other on.

His gaze flicked back over to the Lycan obediently as Alek spoke, it was best to behave right now.

Lycus' eyes looked down at his chest, bruise? Sure enough there it was, a mark on his chest from her shoes.

He nodded and lashed the whip across her back, slicing into the already torn up skin, sloshing blood onto the stone floor.

His muscles tensed and flexed as he moved, displaying his well defined abs and chest perfectly as the whip rose once again, flecks of blood staining his body as the chain sped around his body before cracking down on her body brutally once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Plea For Help   [M] Plea For Help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Plea For Help
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: