Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Behind closed doors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Alek arched a brow at the denial.

And things had been going so well.

"No, I don't think I did. I'd love to see more of your little show." His lips curled into a little smirk again and his eyes flashed almost dangerously.

He wanted to see Lycus pleasure himself to the thought of him.

He wanted to see his ass stretch around his own fingers and the way his face twisted in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:25 pm

He didn't really want to do this but that look in the Lycan's eye unnerved him, Alek looked at though he could do serious harm if he was denied what he wanted.

Pursing his lips he spread his legs apart hesitantly, his tight ring of muscles was plump and pink, irritated from the previous stretching, the Elf had tried to be gentle but it was hard trying to reach down and touch himself like that.

He was already stretched so this wouldn't hurt as much as it usually would. Lycus lapped his tongue over his fingers slowly before lowering them to his entrance, stroking it softly, coating it with a moist layer before pushing one finger in with a soft moan as his other hand curled around his member and stroked slowly.

His face turned away, looking to the side in order to hide the pink that spread across his cheeks, Lycus was trying his best to ignore the fact that Alek was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Alek's tongue lapped slowly over his lower lip as he watched the man's fingers push into himself.

He gave a low groan as he watched the way his flesh stretched and flexed around his fingers with each thrust.

What made the sight more beautiful was that he knew Lycus was doing this for him; so he could see him working himself like this in an attempt to stretch himself for the Lycan.

He groaned softly, hips thrusting into his hand as he began to stroke himself.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:39 pm

He added a second finger with a soft groan, his member twitching eagerly at the stimulation.

Lycus closed his eyes and bit the inside of his lip, he felt ashamed, but not because of what he was doing, it was the fact that he was enjoying this, two fingers no longer hurt him and the sensation of having them inside of him made him hard almost instantly, plus with Aleksandr's eyes on him the feeling was only intensified.

The Lycan was staring at his body, lusting for it, the man wanted him and didn't want anyone else to have him, Alek's possessive nature was beginning to have a different effect on him.

He whined softly as thrust his fingers slightly faster as the hand around his arousal gripped tighter, his thumb rubbing up against his sensitive head, glistening slightly as his member offered up a small amount of moisture.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Alek groaned softly once again when Lycus continued to pleasure himself.

Watching the way he worked himself and the way he reacted to such actions was beautiful. If he could, he'd watch this sight for hours on end.

Perhaps he would devote a day to doing just that; watching the Elf pleasure himself over and over again until he just couldn't any more. That definitely seemed like a good day to him.

All this was for him; it was his.

Lyus wouldn't be doing this for anyone but him. Only he got to see this side of the prideful Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 pm

He could feel the man's eyes on him, trailing over his most intimate areas, he could hear how Alek's breath became slightly heavier as he became arousal and the soft groans of seeing his body's reactions.

Lycus was so focus on listening to the Lycan's reactions that his eyes slipped open and he looked over at him, accidentally moaning out the Alpha's name as his ice blue eyes hazed in lustful bliss.

Being watched like this embarrassed him, but having Aleksandr's hungry eyes on him had has his arousal peeking to new heights.

His hands move slightly faster and harder, the way his body tensed and jerked softly was evidence enough of the fact that he was going to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Alek groaned softly as he watched the man, his hand moving faster around himself.

His lips parted and he gave a low growl at the call of his name. He snapped, lunging forwards towards the Elf.

He snatched Lycus' hand away from his entrance carelessly and thrust himself into the man's body, groaning loudly as he pushed his legs up against his chest.

The Lycan leaned for to kiss his Elf heatedly as he began thrusting into the man with shaky groans.

Lycus calling out his name was the straw that broke the back of his self control. He wanted Lycus and he was going to take him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Lycus yelped as his hand was snatch away from his entrance, followed by a loud cry as he was entered so roughly, Aleksandr wasn't restraining himself and the Elf's backside hadn't been properly trained to take such a beating.

This time he wasn't pretending to be made of glass, he wasn't crying out because of soft thrusts, no, this was a genuine pained cry.

He whined pathetically as Aleksandr tried to kiss him, this was too much, the Lycan couldn't expect him to be able to endure this.

He could lick out someone he hated, wear the collar, swallow the man's release, pleasure himself for the man's amusement, but this pain was unreasonable.

His barrier flared up at full force, he told himself he wouldn't run away when Aleksandr did something he disliked, but if the Lycan kept that up he was going to tear him open quite literally.

Lycus rolled onto his side an whined, covering his backside gingerly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Alek grunted in shock when he was pushed back by the barrier.

And it was only when he had been pushed away from the situation at hand that he heard the man's cries.

Those weren't like the cries he had given in a vein attempt for him to release the Elf. Those cries truly held pain in them.

He swallowed thickly and looked down in shame. He had lost control of himself. That wasn't something he generally allowed to happen and it definitely shouldn't have happened in this situation. If he were to lose control around Lycus in this sort of situation, it'd be many weeks down the line when he had been trained enough to tolerate something like that.

The Lycan sighed softly and reached out to press a hand against the barrier.

"Lycus... Let me back in," he murmured softly. His voice didnt hold the same growl as it had. He was calm and in control again. And very ashamed of what he had done. He wanted to check on him, make sure he hadn't done any damage.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

The Elf let out a shaky breath as he lay there, curled up in a ball in a vain attempt to reduce the pain.

He didn't know if he was bleeding or not but he suspected that he might be, he didn't want to check right now.

His eyes opened slowly as he looked over at the Lycan, his brows furrowed at the sudden change in his demeanor, Lycans were such unstable creatures.

Lycus pursed his lips, his better judgement told him to leave the barrier up to avoid it happening again but he let it disappear.

"Go away, Aleksandr."

He muttered, turning his face away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm

"Thank you," he murmured softly when the barrier faded.

He perched on the edge of the bed and reached forwards to stroke Lycus' hair gently. He hadn't meant to cause the Elf so much pain and he truly felt sorry for doing so.

He leaned over the man to press a gentle kiss to his forehead. "I'm sorry, Lycus."

The Lycan shifted a little again, moving so he could get a view of his abused backside. "I'm going to check it," he murmured softly, stroking the man's hip reassuringly. He wasn't out to intentionally cause him pain, he just wanted to check see if there was any last damage.

Thankfully not. There was a small amount of blood, a very small tear. Something that could be healed in minutes with the proper treatment.

His shoulders slumped in utter relief. He hadn't damaged him too much, just shook him mentally. He hoped that hadn't affected him too much. He didn't want Lycus to cringe away from him in fear every time he tried to take him.

"You've got a little tear. I'm going to heal it, okay?"

He bowed his head, tongue lapping carefully at the small wound, laving generous amounts of saliva over the entire reddened area rather than just on the tear. He wanted to bring as much relief to the pain as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm

His eyes opened and he looked back up at the Lycan as his forehead was kissed, how quickly he went from completely feral to calm and gentle, it was hard to keep up with him.

Despite wanting to remain mad at the man, he could hear that he was genuinely sorry, he hadn't meant to do what he did.

With that knowledge he didn't try squirm away as the man stroked his hips and checked his backside, with the man's help the pain would fade much faster, he didn't want to try and walk down to the woods like this to heal faster.

The Elf nodded at Alek's offer to heal him, he already knew how soothing the man's saliva was from previous sessions.

He cringed as his tender skin was lapped at, though he could already feel the inflamed skin cooling down and the pain dulling.

"I guess I know not to call you name out next time."
He muttered, hugging a pillow to his chest as he got into a more comfortable position.

"I know you don't want me acting like I'm made of glass, but you can't lose yourself like that with me yet."
He added, looking over at the Lycan as he healed him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm

He continued to lap at the tender skin until Lycus stop flinching at the feel of his tongue against his sore skin.

The tear was healing nicely and the skin was already a little less red.

In time it'd be completely healed.

Alek continued to stroke the man's hip, even as his face pulled away from his backside. He didn't want there to be any hard feelings between them in the future.

"I know," he sighed softly.

"It was a mistake I won't be making any time in the near future."

Alek was a rough man. He was dangerous and he rarely played gently with people. He was more suited to playing with people that liked a lot of pain than someone that couldn't tolerate pain. There were times he lost himself easily and if the person he was with when he lost himself wasn't up to the amount of pain he usually gave, they were in for a rough time of things.

In the future, after he had trained the Elf a bit he would be able to handle things like that.

But right now he had to be gentle. He couldn't ever lose self control.

Alek moved to lay out facing the Elf, leaning forwards to kiss him gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Lycus wanted to be mad at him, accuse him of deliberately trying to hurt him, but he knew that was all bullshit.

If that were true the man wouldn't look so careful and look after him like this.

Slowly it was sinking in that Aleksandr may actually care for his well being and want to make sure he was alright.

He kissed the Lycan back softly as he lay out in front of him, a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"Stop looking so guilty, I'll be alright by tomorrow."

He muttered, abandoning his pillow and nestling in close to Aleksandr instead.

Being ripped slightly had hurt immensely but the shock was what got to him more, the Lycan was calm, he had been soothed and healed, everything was alright he would just be taking it easy for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Alek quirked a brow a little when Lycus muttered to him.

Guilty? Did he look guilty? He felt guilty for the first time in a long time. Generally he made a point of never doing something he would come to regret.

But he regret what he had just done.

He had bought a lot of unnecessary pain to the Elf that he hadn't wanted to at all. There were times that he wanted to cause pain, but that wasn't one of them.

He pulled Lycus closer when he nestled against him, nuzzling into his hair.

"It looks like we'll have to pull a rain check for tomorrow."

And not repeat today's mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

He wrapped his arm around the Lycan's warm body and ducked his head under Aleksandr's chin, laying up against him.

A small smile spread across his lips as the man nestled into his hair, a gentle purr sounding in his chest.

"Tomorrow sounds like a good idea."

He couldn't deny anymore that he wanted to be close to the man, one way or another he wanted to be near him, he couldn't think straight when he was gone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

Alek smiled softly.

It felt nice to just be able to hug the man close and lie with him like this. No yelling, no fighting to get away.

"You're free to suck me off tonight whenever the need strikes you," he informed the Elf, little smirk curling his lips, arms tightening around him to stop him from pulling away and hitting him.

He was still a little horny. His pleasure had stopped so suddenly and as much worry as he felt, he still had the stirrings of arousal running through him.

He wouldn't act on it, though. It was Lycus' choice.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 am

Lycus scoffed softly and looked up at the lycan with a smirk, jabbing him in the side as best he could.

"I should make you suck me off instead, I was just about to come before you lost it."

He replied with a chuckle, it was a shame things had ended so badly, they could've had a lot of fun tonight but there was no way he was going to be moving much at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:48 am

Alek laughed when he was jabbed, pulling Lycus closer.

His lips pressed to the Elf's in a slow, lingering kiss, tongue and lips lingering far longer than necessary.

"We could always sixty nine."

The wonders of the internet and what you could learn on them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:54 am

Lycus was surprised by Aleksandr pulling him closer and giving him long, slow kisses, he didn't mind, kissing the Lycan back as his hand stroked through his hair.

He just never really did this sort of thing with the man, they never just laid around and cuddled like this.

"We could, on the condition that I'm staying where I am and I'm not swallowing."

He replied with a little grin, normally he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to be on top but right now he didn't want to be bent over like that for any amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 am

Alek snorted.

"Don't you like the taste of me, Lycus?" he asked, nipping the Elf's lower lip sharply before pulling back with a wide grin.

"I should be insulted that you're not going to swallow."

The man moved, shifting so he was straddling the Elf's head, grinning down at him for a moment before bending over.

His tongue lapped at the Elf's member gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 am

"I like the taste of some parts of you, your semen is not one of those parts."

He replied with a soft groan as his lip was nipped, leaning up to bite the Lycan's lip before he moved away.

"Well you can either be insulted and sated or not insulted and yearning."

He added, he didn't want to swallow and right now, he didn't have to, Alek was lucky that he was still horny enough to want to finish what they started.

Leaning up his tongue lapped over the man's hardened flesh, taking him into his mouth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 am

He took the Elf into his mouth, teeth scraping against him, walking the line between gentle and rough.

His tongue laved over the Elf's heated skin slowly, a purr rumbling in his chest.

Alek would much rather be sated than still left yearning.

He didn't care if Lycus spat or swallowed, he had just been teasing him.

One hand moved to stroke over his balls gently before massaging them firmly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 am

Lycus nibbled against the man's slit for a while, his teeth dragging against the sensitive head before his tongue laved over it, taking it between his lips and sucking until it became plump.

He took the man into his mouth as far as he could go without the risk of choking on him, bobbing his head slowly as his teeth dragged over him firmly.

A low moan sounded as teeth grazed against him and his balls were stroked, pleasure always felt so much more satisfying after pain, not that it was something he wanted to make a habit of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 am

Alek moaned softly, pausing in his ministrations to enjoy the feeling of Lycus' teeth against his head.

He shivered softly.

His Elf was good with his mouth. Idly he wondered of he could tie cheery stalks with his tongue...

Not that it mattered.

He began bobbing his head once more, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Behind closed doors    [M] Behind closed doors  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Behind closed doors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next