Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 am

"Don't take it personally, she hated everyone except me, on more than one occasion she clawed one of my wives."

He replied with a soft laugh.
The Elf's features warmed and softened as Aleksandr explained why he kept his name, it made him feel better about everything.

"A week before the Fae arrived I sent a letter to each of my wives explaining that I am leaving them and that they are free to live on the estate with their children because I have no intention of returning."

He admitted, granted his wives were not overly upset about the divorces, he rarely saw them, they were more to keep Elven Elders off of his back when he was younger than anything else, most of them resented him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:01 am

Alek couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled up.

"I am glad I was never in your wife's position." he had never met any of Lycus' wives. When Ly bedded him it was when his wives had returned to their own chambers.

"You're staying here indefinitely?" Here, of course, being the coven, not where they were currently.

A smile spread across his face. He was happy with that fact. He wanted Lycus to stay with him.

"I like watching movies just as much as I like reading books. At least once a month I go to the cinema to watch a movie. Humans may be useless at times but they can make very interesting movies at times."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am

"I'll stay for as long as you're here."
He muttered in return as he looked down at Lycan, he didn't want to be away from Alek now that he had found him.

If things between then turned sour then he would consider going back but until that point he was staying indefinitely.

"I prefer sweet not salty popcorn."

He added, that was something they shared, they both liked films and reading, it was definitely a plus.

"I was thinking that since you might be getting my mark put on you that I may do the same with yours....maybe."

He muttered, his voice drifting off slightly, he wasn't sure, an Elf purposely marking their skin like that was quite a big deal, they prided themselves of being flawless.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:17 am

Alek smiled softly.

For as long as he was here. He was staying here because of him. Alek was more than pleased with that.

Sweet popcorn. He was the same. Alek had a sweet tooth that rivalled Aodh's, though he had more self control than the younger Lycan. He would definitely remember that one.

His eyebrows shot up to his hairline.

He wanted his mark? That was...

"Where are you keeping his body?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 am

"Don't get all funny about it, Christ, I was simply thinking about it, I don't know yet."

It was a big thing for him to do and he hadnto admit that every time he decided on it he had doubts and talked himself down before he said anything.

"I think we can both agree at my old attitude needed fixing and may this is a way I can..."

He shrugged his shoulders slighly, it was a bad idea bringing it up without being certain.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 am

Alek gave a soft chuckle.

Alek says something stupid, Lycus gets defensive about it, the world goes on.

Nothing had changed between them.

The Lycan sat up and moved so he was straddling the Elf's lap. He leaned forwards to kiss him deeply.

"It's a sweet sentiment but you don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable."

He wanted Ly to sport his mark but he didn't want him to be uncomfortable with that.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 am

He kissed the Lycan deepy, his hands reaching up to grip onto his hips, thumbs stroking over them softly.

"I'm not uncomfortable about it, just a little wary about it.
I want your mark but it will be forever and That is a lot of commitment."

He wanted to be with Alek for their version of forever but life could lead them anywhere, they hated one another once, there was nothing stopping them from looping back around.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 am

"Make your decision whenever you want," he replied in a soft voice.

He wouldn't think ill of the Elf for not sporting his mark. He hadn't put any serious thought in Ly wearing his mark himself. It had been a complete shock for Ly to be the first to mention it.

Alek pressed another soft kiss to the Elf's lips before pulling away long enough to reach back for one of the fish.

He blew on it gently then bit into it, leaning forwards to transfer the morsel to Lycus' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Lycus nodded softly, it was something he would be putting a bit of thought into, for him to knowingly mark his skin permanently, it was a big deal even if he was trying to brush it off as nothing.

He kissed the Lycan back, chuckling as Aleksandr offered him the morsel of fish, he had been fed like this back at the mansion when he was still laying in bed and Alek had come in with fruit for him and he had to admit that he liked it, it was kind of erotic having your Lover feed you.

He took the morsel and kissed the Lycan as his lips closed around it. With a soft purr he chews slowly, this was much nicer than raw fish, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Alek tore a piece of fish for himself and chewed that contentedly.

Alek didn't have a preference between raw or cooked foods most of the time, except with pork. He could eat a pig happily but if you put cooked pork in front of him, he'd turn his nose up at it.

With fish he was happy to eat it as it was thrashing around in his hand or steaming hot off a plate with a side of whatever.

The Lycan smiled softly as he tore another chunk from the fish, leaning forwards to pass it off to the Elf again.

As Lycus was chewing that piece, Alek took it upon himself to kiss down the Elf's throat, smiling to himself. He traced his tongue back up from his collarbone to just under his ear.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Lycus couldn't help but smile as he took another piece of fish off of the Lycan, everything tasted better when Aleksandr fed it to him, the intimacy of the act had a soft purr rumbling in his chest.

The gentle purr got louder as his neck was kissed and lapped at, his hand running up the Lycan's shoulders to weave and stroke through his hair.

The Elf swallowed the food eagerly, his throat constricting down as Alek's tongue stroked across it.

"Tasty."

He muttered softly with a small grin, fish wasn't his favourite but it was fresh and well cooked, edible enough.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm

"I wouldn't go that far," he murmured softly.

"This place is cleaner than most but I can still taste the pollution in the fish." In the past few centuries pollution had spread and ruined many a good place.

He could taste it everywhere he went. Granted, this was one of the lesser polluted areas but compared to what he had been able to taste in his youth, it was a big difference. He missed the clean places and fresh tasting foods.

He nipped his lover's throat gently. "You're definitely tasty enough, though," he purred lowly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

"It's a shame you're not an Elf, we still have places hidden away where humans nor anyone else could never reach, they have been cared for and preserved, the fish there are as pure as they have ever been."

He knew of many of these Elven sanctuaries but only certain Elves were permitted to step foot inside, there was no way Aleksandr would even get close to one of them.

Lycus' lips curled up in a chuckle as he stared up at the Lycan.
"I'm glad you approve, try not to devour too much of me, wolf."
The man teased, he'd prefer not to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:36 pm

"I make no promises," he replied, coaxing Lycus to lie back against the ground.

He held the fish out for him to take between his teeth then let his hands trail downwards over his chest and stomach.

"You are rather delicious," he purred softly, kissing and nipping at his throat.

He crawled down his body slowly, trailing little kisses and licks down his torso.

He pressed a gentle kiss to one of the marks on his Elf's thigh that he had left the night before.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:46 pm

"Too much Elf will give you cavities."

He replied with a smirk as he lay back against the ground, taking the fish and taking another bite before setting it aside, his gaze following Aleksandr as he moved.

The small tender kisses and nips were met with continuous purring from the Elf, these little signs of affection were addictive and he craved them after being separated for so long.

His legs parted slightly as he looked down at all the marks on his thighs.
"You've definitely marked me already."

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:50 pm

"I'll remember to brush my teeth thoroughly before I go to bed," he snorted in reply.

He nipped at one of the healing marks, teeth scraping at the small scabs. Blood bubbled up again and his tongue lapped out to taste it once again.

"These marks are ones you can keep. I plan to leave more than a few of them."

He'd leave a lot of marks and take great joy in knowing that Lycus would be walking around with these marks and only the two of them knew about it.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Lycus gave a soft groan as the small wound was torn open again, blood slowly streaking down his alabaster skin.

"Leave as many as you like and I'll stare at them in the mirror as I shower every single night."

He muttered with a low growl in his tone as he looked down at Aleksandr.

The Elf refused to heal these ones, the few on his neck would have to go but these could stay as long as no one saw him naked and the chances of anyone other than Alek seeing him naked at the mansion was nil.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Alek gave a low groan in response.

He liked that idea a lot.

With a low purr the Lycan's tongue laved upwards over the Elf's member slowly, silver eyes locking onto the Elf's blue ones.

His lips parted around the Elf's member, taking him into his mouth slowly.

His hands stroked over his lover's thighs gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm

A moan slipped from his lips as the Lycan took him into his mouth, the slick heart encasing him made him lay back and look up at the Lycan lustfully.

"Was it driving you mad hearing me knock on the wall every night after I finished touching myself to the thought of you.

Every single day, I'm not surprised Belial sent us away I haven't been that frustrated sexually since I was in double digits."

He mused, his hand reaching down to stroke over Aleksandr's hair.

"Having you so close was getting maddening, a few nights I almost considered sneaking in through your window, I was going to do it, transform and try to sneak in undetected."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:13 pm

His grip on the Elf's thighs tightened slightly as he spoke.

Yes, it was maddening. He didn't know how he had managed to deal with it for two weeks. He didn't know how he'd manage to do it in the next couple of weeks.

This was going to be torture.

The Lycan began bobbing his head slowly, a low purr rumbling deep in his chest.

He'd make the most out of today before they were sent back to the mansion, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm

A soft shudder ran through him as Aleksandr began to move his head, it had been absolute hell so far and it would only get worse.

"When they leave I'm not leaving your bed for at least a week."

He muttered with a soft moan as his hips slowly began to move with the Lycan's movements.

That was a promise, he would not leave the man's side for quite a while, they would have a lot of catching up to do and they had to celebrate the Fae leaving, hopefully for good.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 pm

A week?

Alek planned to have the two of them met at the hips for at least a month after the Fae left.

One thing was for sure, Lycus would be feeling bloody sore after Alek had finished with him then.

His silver eyes turned up to Lycus and flashed as he continued to bob his head, swallowing around the the Elf's length.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:25 pm

His mouth gaped open and he moaned lowly as his arousal was swallowed against, that always felt amazing.

"Two weeks."

He murmured as his lips curled up slightly, if Alek kept treating him like this he doubted he would ever want to leave the man's bed.

His eyes locked onto Aleksandr's staring down into the silver depths of his eyes, he would remember that colour, it was stormy, deeper than the metal and much more striking.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Two weeks was definitely not enough.

They'd take time as it came when the Fae left. They'd spend as long as they damn well wanted together in either his bed or Lycus'.

He was certain neither of them would be leaving without feeling well used and happily sated.

He wouldn't want to leave the bed without feeling both of those things.

One hand slid up the Elf's thigh, massaging his balls firmly as he continued to bob his head.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 pm

A small whine left his lips as Aleksandr bobbed his head and massaged him.

"Indefinitely."

He finally muttered, the Lycan knew his body too well, he knew what he liked and didn't like and slowly he was discovering his limits, none of them they had reached as of yet.

His body writhed and thrust up into the Lycan's mouth with a soft moan, he definitely would not be leaving Aleksandr's bed any time soon once the Fae left, he wanted as much of the man that he could get, everything else came second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next