Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Alek knelt down with a small smile on his lips.

His fingers stroked over the Fallen's cheek tenderly. "You miss it, don't you? Being submissive. As much as you love having control, you like losing it, too."

His hand gripped the Fallen's long black hair tightly and dragged him up to his feet without warning, pulling him across the clearing by his hair, curling the longer strands around his palm to keep a firm grip.

"I think first we'll have you tend to us. If you do a god job I may reward you."

He tossed the man forwards, towards Lycus. "Him first."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Lycus looked up in amusement as the Fallen was pushed towards him, he had been quite content watching the two of them, silently debating whether or not to join in at some point, but that conflict had been solved for him as Aleksandr shoved Belial towards him.

With a soft wince Lycus sat up against a tree and spread his legs apart, not in a way that presented his backside, as Aleksandr was quickly growing accustomed to, but instead presenting his hardened flesh which stood up, pressing against his stomach.

"You're spoiling me, Aleksandr."

He purred, looking up at the Lycan with a soft grin as the Fallen moved closer, his earlier reservations about being seen naked by Belial fading instantly, the man was in the submissive role, he could deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Belial winced as he was pulled up by his hair, and made to walk forward toward the Elf.

He stumbled forward slightly as he was pushed, landing in a kneeling position right in front of Lycus.

"As you've ordered, Master."

He played a good slave, no matter what Aleksandr said he would be completely obedient regardless of him demeaning or humiliating it was.

The Fallen got down on his hands and knees and crawled toward the Elf, sitting himself right between his legs, pushing the man's thighs apart gently before leaning down and running his tongue along the man's length in a long lapping sweep.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Alek moved to sit next to Belial, facing Lycus.

"I do try, Lycus. You'll have to tell me how good he is." If he wasn't up to standard for both of them, he didn't get a reward.

Alek leaned forwards to kiss the Elf deeply, bracing one hand against the tree while the other moved to stroke Belial's neck and shoulders.

His fingers trailed up and down the Fallen's spine idly, nails occasionally scraping the skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

A soft purr rumbled in his throat as his neck and shoulders were stroked, he liked these touches, he had been without a lot of them lately, he was use to having three Slaves all eager for his attention.

He trailed soft nips up the underside of the Elf's arousal before giving his head a satisfying suck, drawing it into his mouth so he tongue could draw circles around it before flicking rapidly against his slit.

Belial refuse to be a disappointment sexually, it was one of the few things he really prided himself on.

Slowly his hands graced up the Elf's thighs before grasping his balls gently and caressing them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Lycus kissed his lover back eagerly, drawing the Lycan's tongue into his mouth and nipping it playfully, a small smile curling at his lips.

A soft moan was pulled from him as the Fallen began to suck on his head, there was definitely something very erotic about being given head while he lover sat and watched so closely.

He gasped softly, a shiver of delight running through his body as such attention was placed on his slit, already this was feeling wonderful and the Fallen had barely started.

"Definitely good."

He muttered as his hand tangled in the long black hair, grasping onto it and pushing the Fallen further down onto his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 pm

"It looks like your tongue has won one of us over, Belial."

He gave a little grin, eyes falling to watch the Fallen suck at his lover's arousal. He was glad he had been able to drag Lycus into this. There was just something about watching his lover being serviced like that that really made him hot.

He pressed two fingers to Lycus' mouth, grinning widely.

Time for a little surprise for the Fallen.

After a few moments he pulled his fingers from his lover's mouth.

The palm of his hand stroked over Belial's back gently. A grin curled his lips as his hand reached the Fallen's backside. He pushed two fingers into Belial firmly, twisting as they sank into him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 am

Belial purred softly up against the Elf's arousal as his back was stroked and took the Elf into his throat with ease.

When you've been sexually active as long as he had you lose your gag reflex pretty quickly.

His nose brushed up against the Elf's pelvis as he swallowed around his member before bobbing his head firmly.

The Fallen's body jerked in surprise as the fingers were pushed into him but he adjusted quickly and slowly began to thrust his hips back against the fingers as he pleasure the Elf with his hands and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:03 am

Lycus' lips quirked up slightly as Aleksandr placed his fingers into his mouth, he knew they were not meant for him, the Lycan had made it quite clear that he couldn't take much else tonight.

He sucked on the fingers, nipping the ends of the Lycan's digits playfully as Alek pulled them out of his mouth.

His easier thoughts about not wanting the share Alek were fading, this was too much fun to give up, perhaps the two of them could engage in such acts with Belial in the future, he couldn't deny that it was amusing seeing the Fallen being ordered around by his Lover, as it had been amusing to see him do the same to Giacinto.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

"Our little whore is enjoying himself, isn't he, Ly?"

His fingers pushed into the Fallen roughly, over and over, curling and dragging his nails along his sensitive skin.

"Let's make it a little more difficult for him, shall we?"

Alek pulled his fingers out of the Fallen and stood, padding over to the laid out toys. He picked up the hook and two strips of leather. Those would do.

When he returned, he started with pulling Belial's hair back and tying it with one end of one of the leather strips. He gave it a little tug to see if it would side out easily. Nope, it was safe.

He pushed the hook into Belial and tied that tight with the strip attached to his hair, forcing his back to arch.

"This might get a little uncomfortable," he chuckled softly, winding one end of the other leather strip around the man's balls, pulling it tight and yanking upwards, tying it off on the hook.

"Do you think that's better, Lycus?" he asked his Elf with a little smile. "Personally I quite like it. Not as good as a Humbler but it does the trick in a pinch, I suppose."

His hand cracked against the Fallen's backside in a firm slap.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:30 am

Lycus looked up at his lover in amusement as he nodded softly.
"I don't think I've ever seen someone so eager to suck me off like that before."

He replied, looking down with a low moan as the Fallen took his entire length down his throat, sending a shudder through his body.

The Elf gasped softly under his breath before giving a sadistic groan as Aleksandr tortured the Fallen, watching something like that happen up close had him squirming slightly in arousal as Belial continued to suck even through the pained grunts.

"I looks lovely, I simply hope my balls never end up in a similar situation."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:40 am

Belial was enjoying the rough treatment, thrusting his body back against the rough fingers pounding into him.

He hissed softly was his hair was yanked back and a hook pushed into his ass, this seemed to be a favourite of people who had dominated him, his first night in the coven Gia had done a similar thing to him.

His back arched, pushing his backside up in the air more, presenting it to the Lycan as his tried to keep his mouth around the Elf without tugging on it too much.

Belial gave a low, pained groan against Lycus' arousal as his ball was yanked on, that had hurt but it had his arousal twitching in need, he was a bigger masochist than Zakhar and it showed right now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 am

"I make no promises."

He'd love to see Lycus' balls in a similar position. It'd have to happen in the distant future when Lycus was more accepting of this sort of thing, though.

"Look at you. You're such a needy little whore."

He gave the hook a tug, pulling at both his entrance and his balls.

"A little masochist, aren't you? You won't be getting any more until you finish what I told you to. Now get to it. Lycus isn't whimpering yet." The tone of his voice was harsh and firm; a big difference to what it had been when talking to Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 am

Belial winced slightly as his ass and his balls were both tugged on, it didn't matter how much he was tortured or taunted he was just going to get harder and harder.

He nodded softly at the man's order, he was growing impatient and wanted him to finish Lycus faster.

The bobbing of his head increased in pace, he sucked harder, his tongue thrashing up against the sensitive head, taking him in deep into his throat as his hands massaged and groped his balls more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 am

"Try it and you will end up with my foot colliding with yours."

He promised, there was no way he could handle something like that and if Aleksandr tried to force it upon him he would end up with very sore balls himself.

The Elf was beginning to enjoy small amounts of pain, the aching in his backside, being bitten into, having his hair tugged, but that was a little bit extreme for him right now.

Lycus' head fell back in a low moan as Belial picked up the pace and became more demanding of his body, the feeling of the man's hot mouth around him had his stomach clenching in need as his body slowly began to build up again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:00 am

"I know you're not ready for it. I wont do it any time soon."

It'd take a lot of time and effort for something like that to happen. A lot of training beforehand. He wouldn't force that on someone he knew wasn't ready.

He moved to kneel in front of the Elf, stroking his face gently.

He leaned forwards to give the man a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:05 am

"Good."

He muttered, leaning up and kissing the Lycan back, his hand reaching up to stroke over his cheek softly before a soft whimper left his lips as Belial continued to work him up so dutifully with his mouth.

With an expert like the Fallen having his lips wrapped around his member he wasn't going to be able to hold out for long, even with the amount of times he had come today.

"Because I am trusting you to know my limits and not push past them too quickly."

He added, he was willing to try new things, be pushed further, but nothing too drastic too soon.

Lycus gripped onto Aleksandr's hair firmly, resting his forehead against his lover's as another low moan passed his lip, his body writhing as heat pooled deep inside of him, threatening to engulf him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 am

Belial smirked as Lycus moaned and writhed, the Elf was so sensitive and this was all too easy.

He gave the man's balls a gentle squeeze as his mouth sped up, his teeth dragging softly against the shaft of his arousal before dragging over his head as the Fallen's tongue swiped over it generously.

He continued to bob quickly, allowing the man to buck and jerk up into his throat as he tormented him with his tongue and lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 am

"I won't," he promised.

He knew how to handle as Slave. He knew how far he could push people past his limits. He would coax and persuade Lycus to push past his limits but he wouldn't force him past them. Not yet, at least.

"This is slightly better. You have him moaning, at least. I don't hear a whimper, though."

He gave a displeased little tut as his gaze turned down to Belial.

"I'll have you servicing us for the rest of the night like that if you don't drag a whimper out of him."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 am

His striking purple gaze flicked up to Lycus as Aleksandr spoke, he would pull a whimper out of the Elf no matter what, he was determined to do so, he just had to find out what made the man trick, so far teeth didn't get much reaction from him, but then he was obviously not a masochist.

Belial pulled back, slowly letting the man's arousal fall from his mouth, the very tip of his tongue lapped over the glistening tip of his member, slipping between the grooves of his slit and rubbing up against the sensitive area painfully slow.

His tongue circled his pump, pink head slowly before blowing on the damp skin, letting it cool against his hot flesh as his breath swept over it.

He paused for a moment before taking him back into his mouth slowly, giving him one long, agonizingly slow suck.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 am

Lycus liked the sound of that, having Belial service them like this all night, all he had to do was hold out on whimpering and Aleksandr would punish the Fallen accordingly.

The Elf nuzzled his head in against his Lycan's neck, kissing and lapping at his tanned skin softly.

He was forced to bit onto his own lip harshly as the tip of the Fallen's tongue pushed up against all his most sensitive areas, this wasn't going well...

His hand lifted up to cover his mouth to stop himself from making a single noise but that didn't last long as his breath swept over hot skin, making him aware of just how sensitive his head was as it was sucked so slowly, drawing out a long whimper from the Elf, audible through his clasped hands.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:33 am

Alek gave a low chuckle as he watched the Elf try to hold back his reactions.

"Trying to sabotage Belial's efforts," he chuckled softly, stroking Lycus' arm gently as he whimpered loudly through his hands.

"It looks like Lycus wants you to service us all night, Belial. Who's wants should I take into consideration when making my decision?" he mused rhetorically, grinning to himself. Should he be cruel to Belial or not?

"I'm getting impatient, Belial. Finish up with Lycus."

He wanted Belial's talented mouth against his own skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Belial couldn't help but groan as he bobbed his head rapidly, each movement causing the hook and leather strapping to pull on his backside and his balls, this was cruel, it was just enough pain to arouse him but not enough to push him towards his own release.

He kept moving, his hands moving over the Elf's body more roughly as he was ordered to finish the man.

He had made the Elf whimper so he was well on his way to getting him there but he needed to finish him much faster.

The Fallen shut his eyes tightly, before hammering his head down, thrusting his mouth over the man's arousal brutally.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:43 pm

"He looks so contented sucking me off like this, I didn't want to deny him to pleasure of doing so."

He replied with a soft smirk as he moved his hand away from his mouth and lay back against the tree, panting gently as his level of arousal began to peek.

A loud moan passed his lips as Belial's mouth rammed down against him, the Elf's eyes clenched shut as the harshness of the movement had him falling undone.

His body tensed for a moment before his release spilled eagerly into the Fallen's mouth.

Lycus slumped back against the tree, his head lolling to the side slightly as he looked at Aleksandr, his gaze hazed in the afterglow of his release.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm

"That he does but I doubt he'd be too happy with just this."

Alek's eyes traced the Fallen's form, pausing for a long moment to take in the sight of his arousal.

"I'm sure he wants us to give him a release once we're pleased."

Alek moved to prop himself up against the tree next to Lycus. "We'll have to see how well he does. Belial, you're getting lazy. Over here. Now." His voice had become that firm voice that verged on angry again. The one he used with Slaves and Submissives under him.

His legs sprawled away from him lazily as his hard silver eyes turned to Belial. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next