Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] I Thought You Were A Dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:19 am

Rick panted heavily as she left the room.

What was she doing now?!

He felt sick. He felt scared. He wanted to be able to see what was going on. See or do something. Be able to escape.

A loud scream sounded when he felt the searing hot metal slice into the sensitive skin of his member. The scream continued, long and loud and horrendously filled with pain until his throat was raw and the cry was hoarse.

Tears streamed down his cheeks, cries sounded, attempted screams tore from him and he writhed pitifully, trying to get away.

Between panting so heavily that he wasn't getting enough air and the intense pain he was feeling, the human dropped into unconsciousness, his body stilling beneath the Vampire as she continued to hack away at him mercilessly with the hot blade.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:24 am

Jenevieve looked up, her eyes puffy and still laden with tears. The black makeup collected under her eyes and trickled over her cheeks.

He had passed out from the pain.

Weakly she got back to her feet and made quick time in bandaging him up only enough to put a significant stop to the bleeding. She wasn't going to let him die that easy.

She still had many more horrors awaiting for him.

She removed the pantyhose so that when he woke up he'd be able to see again.

She then collapsed once more, curling up on the floor. She didn't close her eyes though. They stared ahead into nothingness as she waited and waited for him to wake up come back into consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:31 am

It was hours before the man stirred.

His body twitched slightly, shifting as he slowly returned to consciousness.

The pain hit him before anything else. He gave a soft hoarse cry, writhing pitifully, tugging against the ropes again.

He could feel so much pain.

It hurt. It hurt so fucking much.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:36 am

By the time Rick had come back to, Jenevieve left the room. She had crawled out to the living room and curled up on the couch. Her hands were between her legs, but the bleeding and crying had stopped a while ago.

She was still messy though, caked in blood and makeup.

With heightened senses she heard Rick struggle again.

She smiled, her eyes hooding.

She stood up and worked through the pain of walking.

Instead of going back into the bedroom though she again went into the kitchen, grabbing the pot of boiling hot water. It would have evaporated, but Jene had turned it off and then turned it back on from time to time.

Luckily it was during a time that it was boiling again. Gallons of water bubbling with heat.

With a grunt she lifted it and carried it back towards the bedroom. It was heavy but she could handle it. She panted softly but that was only due to the pain between her legs.

She knew she'd have to deal with that for awhile before it healed.

"Sleep well Rick?" She asked, her voice full of a maniacal sort of hate as she walked into his bedroom.

The steam from the pot came up and dampened her face, clouding it a little from how thick it was.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:43 am

His eyes flickered for a moment before they finally opened to gaze up at the Vampire woman hazily.

His weak struggling became more desperate when he realised that it was her.

Jene.

His eyes began to tear up and he gave a pathetic whimper.

Did this torture really have to go on?
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:47 am

She brought herself to his bed and looked into his broken blue eyes. She was going to torture him until he begged for the sweet release of death.

If he were to meet her eyes he would have been able to see that.

An insane giggle escaped Jenevieve's lips as she poured the parching water over Rick's legs. The air filled with a large cloud of steam and the sound of flesh sizzling filled the room.

The water was so hot that immediately the poor man's skin would form large blistering bubbles and even burn away in some places, leaving the flesh red and raw and bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:52 am

His mouth opened but his body couldn't muster a scream. All he was able to give was a pathetic gasping sob.

The human's body writhed as tears spilled over his cheeks again.

What had he done to deserve this?

He hadn't done anything to deserve this. Nothing bad enough to deserve this.

"You're a bitch," he cried softly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:57 am

She placed the metal pot, a pot he'd probably used many times and never suspected would be an instrument in his death, onto his belly. Again the sizzling noise sounded in the room as she pressed it down, the metal still burning from the stove top.

Jene let out a soft laugh.

"Then I suppose that makes you a bitch's plaything." She hummed.

Her eyes looked heavy though, exhausted. She hadn't even known what she was getting into when she decided she would take Ricks life.

She figured they would fool around and then she would stab him a few times, maybe slit his throat or something.

But now this was personal and she was going to make sure he was suffering as much as humanly possible.

She again left the room, taking the pot with her to refill it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:00 am

A bitch's plaything.

That sounded about right. He was just a toy for Jene. She played with him in the most sadistic, disgusting way possible.

He gave a loud sob when the metal seared his skin.

This was just torture.

Why couldn't it end? He just wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:09 am

The vampire started a new pot of water boiling on the oven and then walked back into the bedroom. She went to his laundry hamper and selected the pair of boxers he'd been wearing that day before they were removed.

She then sat next to him and forced the underwear into his mouth, holding it there as she picked up a pair of Stanley 7'' Diagonal Pliers she had placed on the nightstand by his bed.

She placed them on his chest and unbuttoned the top of her blouse a little, revealing a necklace made of human teeth. Many of the teeth still had the victims dried up blood on them.

She jingled the necklace with one hand, the other still holding the underwear in the exhausted and tormented mans mouth.

Without saying a word she picked up the pliers and pinched it around one of his teeth. She leaned over the top of him and twisted the metal device, grunting a little as she brutally and carelessly pulled and extracted. Blood from his gums soaked the boxers in his mouth as she forced the tooth out, pulling out the long bone with it.

With a sick satisfactory grin at her work she held the pliers up to show him the tooth, tilting it back and forth to give him a better angle. She then set it gently by the bed and again left the room to check on the pot of water.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:24 am

Rick grunted when the boxers were shoved into his mouth.

His eyes widened when the woman pulled the necklace from under her shirt. The teeth, still covered with blood was-

He felt sick.

No...No! No! Nonono!

He cried out as a tooth was yanked from his gums.

Fuck, that hurt. Pain was being layered on top of pain and it was torture.

He pushed the boxers from his mouth with his tongue, hissing softly as the fabric brushed against the new gap in his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:28 am

The water wasn't quiet ready yet.

Jenevieve made her way back into the room and sat next to Rick.

She traced her nail in circles along the welted and burned flesh on his stomach. His body was so handsome before she had gotten her hands on it.

Now it was becoming a pulp like mess of blood and gore.

She contemplated letting him live. Haunted by the traumatizing memory of this day until it drove him to suicide.

The evil in her liked that.

"Do you still want to live?" She asked with a sweet and even caring tone to her voice. She was curious as to what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:32 am

He hissed as her nails scraped over his sore flesh.

"No," he sobbed.

"No. Kill me. Kill me!"

He just wanted to die. He wanted it all to be over. He wanted her to kill him now and end his pain and suffering.

He had been through enough.

"Kill me," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:39 am

Her eyes sparkled at his response.

She loved hearing a man sob and beg like that. And he deserved it to for having the audaciously to hurt her in the way he did.

She put her finger to her lips and let out a soft "hmmm" as she looked like she contemplated.

"Maybe I'll let you live instead. The paramedics would find you in this bed splayed out so nicely." She ran her nails up his thigh, and considering it was burned and blistered this would be breathtakingly agonizing.

"If you're lucky they might be able to restore you to look like some sort of gender-less doll." She chuckled.

Her eyes then hardened.

"What do you think Christie would do if she found out about this? If she saw you blubbering and sobbing like a bitch."

If she did kill him she wanted to toy with his mind first.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:44 am

No. No, that's not what he wanted to hear.

He didn't want to live after this. He'd never be the same. He'd never be able to stay in a place alone again.

He cried out when her nails raked over his thigh.

What would Christie do?

A little smile curled his lips. "She'd talk to me. Try to calm me down. Assure me that it was all right even if I know it isn't."

Christie was a kind soul. Even if they weren't together any more, she'd still comfort him to his dying breath.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:48 am

Jenevieve couldn't help but look slightly impressed at his ability to smile even despite the overwhelming torment that would have been surging through his body. He really had loved her.

Only love could defy pain like that.

"I'll find her and I'll give her the same fate as you." She said with a grin. It was another lie. Jenevieve had no intention of stalking down the young woman.

But she wanted his last thoughts to be filled with the horrible, gut wrenching guilt that he had caused the only girl he'd loved to fall victim to his same horrific fate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:53 am

"How could you?"

It wasn't a hiss or growled disgusted demand. It was a soft question.

There was no way she could hunt her down. Christie had been gone for so long. He had no idea where she was. He hadn't given the woman her last name and there were thousands of Christie's in the world.

Christie was safe.

That was the only comfort he had right now.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:55 am

Jenevieve laughed and patted Rick's chest.

"I have unimaginable resources at my disposal. I can talk to and command the deceased. And trust me they know everything. Your old lover is as good as dead." She stated as she stood up and left the room.

The pot of water should be boiling by now.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:58 am

He hissed softly.

What would the dead do? How could the dead help her if she didn't know anything about his ex-lover?

Christie was safe.

He was the only one that was going to suffer like this.

"Kill me," he groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:01 am

Jenevieve was pleased to find that the water was in fact boiling.

She again carried it back to his bedroom and found him in time to hear the demand that she take his life.

"Say please" She mocked, the steam again rising from the pot and masking her beautiful, evil face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:06 am

"Please, just kill me."

He was just a man. He was only in his twenties. He was young and inexperienced. This was too much for him. He'd lived a sheltered life until now.

He'd only ever seen movies with things half as gruesome as this in them.

He didn't know people were actually sick enough to do this and get enjoyment out of it.

"Please."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:10 am

The last thing that Rick would see where her crimson lips curling into a smile. He'd see her white teeth behind those dark plump lips, the grin etching across her face. In a moment the ugly inside her could shine through.

There was a monster where a woman should be, and it reflected in the ruby red eyes gazing into his as she brought the pot up over him and tilted it, causing the scalding liquid to splash onto his face and torso.

Gallons of blistering and bubbling water scorched and cooked his skin, if he tried to breath it would take layers from his mouth and throat.

"Good boy." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:15 am

Screams and gurgles sounded.

Coughs and splutters and cries.

The water scalded him, stripping away layers of sin from his face, mouth and throat. This was too much.

Far too much.

He just couldn't handle it.

Water filled his throat as he tried to breathe, choking him. Killing him.

He cried and choked, trying to breathe though the pain, through the mouthfuls of burning water.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:20 am

Jenevieve dropped the now empty pot and wiped her brow with the back of her forearm.

She could hear that he was still gurgling, but she was done. He would die from this, even if it was slow. Her work was finished.

She casually limped around the bed and picked up the tooth, placing it affectionately in her pocket to craft into her necklace later.

She then leaned over and picked up the fleshlight, still filled with Rick's semen from the last orgasm he'd ever have. She sprinkled it over his body before shoving the toy in his mouth. It was her last act to get back at him for biting her.

She then limped out of the room, from the house, and back into town.

It was that time of day when everyone was asleep. The sun was going to rise in about two hours but until then most of the city would rest.

She snuck back to her hotel room and crawled into bed next to Razzle, too exhausted to even bother and take her shoes off.

She wondered how long it would take for someone to find the poor young man's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] I Thought You Were A Dream   [M] I Thought You Were A Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] I Thought You Were A Dream
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3