Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] A New "Friend"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

[C][M] A New "Friend" Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:46 am

Sonia Belova was walking home from a friends house on a typical August night.  

The girl was not in the best of her conditions.  She had been drinking some and as such, her friends told her she was not allowed to drive her car home, and confiscated her keys.  

She would have just stayed the night, but her overbearing father would have had a fit if she wasn't there in the morning to serve him breakfast.  

So she wondered about as she tried to remember the steps it took to get home.  A little hiccup escaped her every now and then from the intoxication, and her steps her wobbly.  But other then that, she didn't seem too drunk.

"Glupyye druz'ya , prinimaya moi klyuchi . YA dolzhna byla byt' razresheno vodit'."  She grumbled under her breath, her words slurred.  

"Stupid friends, taking my keys.  I should have been allowed to drive. "
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:04 am

Night two after Ray's disappearance.

Cy decided to explore. Exploring was fun. Something that he enjoyed doing. Exploring was what had led him to Rayner after all.

His eyes zeroed in on a woman stumbling through the streets.

She had been drinking.

What poor taste.

He didn't like drinking. He didn't see why some people did like it. It clouded minds. Made it difficult to think.

He watched her as she stumbled towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:07 am

The closer the nineteen year old girl would have gotten to Cyneric, the more he would have been able to pick up on the fact that her scent was familiar to Rayner's.

She had type B blood.

Sonia watched her feet as she moved, not looking up. She didn't know that Cy was close to her. She was walking right up to him and wasn't even aware.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:11 am

He could smell her blood. It did smell good. But he could also smell the alcohol running through her body.

His mind was warring over the two; did he go after her because of her blood even though she had consumed alcohol, or did he just leave her and look for someone else? He definitely needed food tonight.

Cy continued to watch her as they approached each other.

Did she not realised he was there?
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:14 am

Sonia gasped out as she ran right into Cyneric. She let out a little cry of surprise and took a few steps back.

Clumsily she tripped backwards and fell, a small "oof" was earned as she landed.

The girl gazed up at the man and tried to let her eyes adjusts.

"Ooo prosti menya . YA ne videl vas tam." She giggled. She wasn't at all afraid of him. The small town of Suzdal was a peaceful one. She never would have expected a vampire to be in her midst.

"Ohh I'm sorry. I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 am

Cy didn't even flinch when she ran into him.

He stared at her silently as she fell down onto the concrete. How pitiful. Pathetic, almost, how people let themselves go like this.

He held a hand out to the girl.

"It's fine," he assured.

He hated speaking Russian. He didn't like the sound of the language.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 am

"Ah, so you speak english. I do too, see?" She said happily, taking his hand and hoisting herself up.

Her long, sandy brown hair fell over her shoulders and she gave her head a little shake to try and get her bangs out of her eyes. They were getting pretty long, but she liked them that way.

"Do you think you could help me? I'm lost." She said, a silly smile to her face. "I'm trying to get home, but I can't find where that is. Do you know where home is?" She asked.

The girl wasn't even that drunk. She was just naturally childish, clumsy, and silly. The liquor just magnified that.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 am

"That I do."

She spoke well for someone so young. He was almost impressed. Bi-lingual at souch a young age.

"I do not know."

The sharp tang of alcohol made his nose wrinkle slightly, but it wasn't an unbearable scent. It was something he could tolerate.

"Do you want help to find your way home?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:39 am

Sonia smiled and nodded her head up and down, taking a step forward.

She tripped over her own two feet and stumbled right onto Cy. But instead of pulling back she just wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

She wuzzled her face into his chest, smiling big.

"Oh yes, please help me. You're so nice." She coo'd.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

He stared down at her silently when she cuddled up to him.

Cy raised a hand, stroking it through her long hair gently.

"Can you tell me anything about where you live?" He'd get her home. Eventually. Maybe have some fun along the way.

Life was boring when he didn't have his fun with people.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 am

"Uhhh, well... hmm... it's an apartment. And my Dad lives there. I'm nineteen but I live with my dad because I never graduated from high school. Why am I telling you that?" She rambled.

She liked the way he pet her hair, it sent little shivers running across her scalp.

"Mmm, keep doing that." She coaxed, holding onto the back of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:48 am

Alcohol had loosened her tongue.

She was just spewing whatever came to her mind.

His lips curled upwards a little when she clung to the back of his shirt and muttered to him. She liked that, did she? How sweet.

His fingers continued to run through her hair and over her neck gently.

She definitely appreciated his attentions more than Rayner had.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 am

"Mmmmm." The girl purred like a kitten as he pet her hair. It was a weakness of hers.

"What's your name stranger? I'm Sonia." She said finally, giving his back a friendly little scratch.

It was very silly of her to be so trusting, but she was fearless no matter how much alcohol was in her.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 am

"Cyneric, but you can call me Cy."

His eyes slid shut and he allowed a little shiver himself as her nails scratched over his back gently.

"I wouldn't suggest you do that, sweetheart."

He pat the top of her head again before taking a small step backwards, trying to pull out of her grasp.

"Let's try and get you home. Can you tell me anything else about your house?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:07 am

"Cyneric, what a nice name. And Cy too." She told him, nodding her head against his chest.

Once Cyneric pulled away from Sonia she let him go. She wasn't the type to cling desperately, even when drunk.

The Russian girl tilted her head quizzically. "Not do what?" She asked, unsure of what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:13 am

"Come," he murmured softly, pressing a gentle hand to the small of her back, coaxing her in the same direction she had been walking before she bumped into him.

"Tell me about your house."

He needed her to co-operate if he were to lead her home like she wanted.

"Do you know the name of the road? Or the general area?"
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 am

Sonia furrowed her brow and pursed her lips, as if she was in deep thought.

"My house.... is white. And the road is...New Village Street." She said, and started to walk forwards again.

A little hiccup escaped her and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oops!" She giggled, glancing back at him with a silly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:22 am

That...was slightly more helpful.

"Do you have a phone on you?"

He wasn't in a rush to get her home. They could take their time. He highly doubted that she could rush right now.

His hand skimmed up her back to stroke at her neck again idly as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 am

Little shivers again ran up Sonia's spine when Cy touched her neck. She reached for her pocket but realized she was wearing a skirt.

"Oh... that must be in my purse. My friends took my purse, by the way." She explained, her tone somewhat apologetic.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:29 am

"All right."

He could attempt to work with this.

He couldn't call any family and explain the situation. He'd just have to try and find her house himself. She wasn't being very useful at the moment.

Cy stopped and gently guided the girl around to face him. His hands stroked her hair back out of her face. "I want you to concentrate and tell me how to get to your house. I want you home safe."

He didn't want such good blood to get itself murdered so he couldn't come back for it if he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 am

Sonia looked deeply into Cy's eyes and did her best to focus. Her own brown eyes widened. Her brain became fuzzy and images of fangs and blood flashed in her mind.

She gasped and stepped back a bit. The girl shook her head and blinked a few times. Her skull throbbed and she let out a soft moan.

"What just happened?" She whimpered, just as clueless as Cy probably was.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:39 am

His brows furrowed when she gasped and stumbled bakc, reaching out to steady her.

What just happened? he questioned himself in a mirror of what she asked him.

Cy shook his head gently. "I don't know." He pushed a hand through his pink and blond hair, glancing up the road before shaking his head gently.

No use dwelling on it.

"Come on, let's get you home before you have any more scares." He rested an arm around her shoulders, toying idly with her hair as he led her forwards once more.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 am

"I... I saw fangs... and blood..." She said, and stopped walking so she could look at Cy again. Her mood had shifted greatly from silly and childish.

She now looked confused and even a little disturbed.

"What could that mean?" She wondered out loud. She realized she probably sounded crazy in this moment.

Had her friends put anything else in that drink? Was she hallucinating?
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 am

Cy arched a brow.

"My, you do have a wonderful imagination, sweetheart." he smiled at her, still playing idly with her hair to calm her a little.

She didn't look happy at the moment.

"We need to get you home so you can get some sleep."

His fingers began running over her scalp and neck again. She had enjoyed this earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sonia Belova

Sonia Belova

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 am

Sonia had been hoping that he would have maybe shed some light on why she saw the things she saw.

An incident had only happened like this once. It was back when she was a pre-teen, and her mother left the house. She'd seen flashes of her mom leaving and then one day it happened.

But that was decently normal to see. The marriage her parents had shared was dysfunctional and abusive. And people divorced each other, it was part of life.

The last time it had happened her head had ached like this as well.

But the blood and the fangs... that was not normal. That looked like something from a horror story. And that's why she was so confused.

Because it hadn't happened in so long, and it was so strange this time. The more simple explanation was that her friends had put something in her drink to play a cruel joke on her.

"Right... right... I need sleep." She agree'd, and nodded her head. "Do you know where New Village Street is? I can find my house from there..." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] A New "Friend"   [C][M] A New "Friend" Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] A New "Friend"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next