Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] An Angels Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Uriel

[C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 am

"This is what your father has made many suffer."

This was the pain many innocent children had suffered at his father's hand and this was what he would now suffer for as long as Uriel decided he should.

"This is what you will do. You will find men like that and you will suffer at their hands before killing them."

The Angel turned his gaze skywards.

"I will be watching you. You cannot escape."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 am

Miz froze as the angel spoke to him. He felt his heart break, his chest tighten, a punch to his gut.

No... his father wouldn't. Not his father.

But that didn't matter now. His father was gone, dead. And he was alone in a cruel world filled with disgusting inhabitants.

He hung his head, his now black hair falling down to frame his face.

He nodded. He knew the angel's word was final. This would happen again and again. It was a fate worse than death. And it was his fate.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 am

With his fate sealed and twisted thoughts fresh in the boy's memory, Uriel felt that it was the best time to leave.

The boy would be haunted by what had just happened to him.

With one final dark smirk, Uriel left with one final parting sentence on his tongue.

"I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:46 am

Mizraim lost count of the years. He gave up tracking. His body never aged. His routine didn't either.

He'd found that humans were a cruel race. They would torture each other, survival of the fittest. The weak were crushed, raped, slaughtered. Women, children, cripples... it didn't matter.

By the time 800 years rolled by, Miz no longer hoped for anything better. Such childish ignorance was robbed from him long ago.

As an incubus, the sex and the blood fueled him, kept him alive. But as a person, the routine made him numb and cold.

He'd forgotten the emotion's he had felt as a child. He'd forgotten what it was like to love and laugh and dream. Now it was all dark inside. Hatred. Pain. Hopelessness.

The age of the Vikings brought forth a reawakening of the first time he was violated.

They were rough, ill-groomed, violent, and enjoyed causing suffering.

He watched them pillage and kill many.

He wanted to hide, but he knew he could not. Uriel would find him and force him.

So he allowed himself to be taken by the Vikings.

At this time period the young looking demon had his hair grown out to his mid back. He wore a dress and worked hard to keep a good appearance.

He found he liked the way the females looked better than the males, and as such he dressed as a female.

During the raid he was scooped up and taken captive. The Viking held him tight and bound his arms and legs together, promising horrible things to come.

Miz had heard it all before. And yet he never got used to it. It wasn't something to just get used to. It always hurt. Every time.

He was tied with the other girls and carried away across sea's. Many of the human girls cried. Miz did not. He stared ahead with a blank expression, waiting for what was to come.

The poor captives could hear the Viking men talking to each other, bragging about who could make the girls scream the loudest. Who could cause enough blood to pour from between their legs. Who could get the most bites and scratches on their bodies from the little females trying to fight back.

It made Miz sick.

One girl next to him grabbed onto his dress and buried her face into his shoulder, sobbing.

He didn't acknowledge her, and once the ship came to shore, he tried to ignore her screaming as one of the men came down and took her away.

One by one the girls were picked off for the Vikings to celebrate their victory with a feast and sex.

Miz was one of the first to be chosen. The Viking who picked him was large, his bicep bigger than Miz's head.

He easily hoisted the demon disguised human over his shoulder and took him to the shore. There he found an empty tent set up for him to have his way.

The party was big. There was a large fire, and many drunk men dining and bragging about the horrible things they had done.

The gave his friends a boastful smile, as if he was just hoping they would listen in and hear Miz cry.

Once inside the tent he threw Miz to the floor and began undressing himself.

"You barely even put up a fight girl. That'll change soon enough." He said darkly, revealing his manhood.

Miz stared at the floor, arms and ankles still bound.

The viking took out a knife and cut the ropes around Miz's ankles. He then thrust the back and lifted his legs up, causing the dress to fall back and his body to be exposed.

Miz closed his eyes and braced himself.

The Viking was shocked at first, but then laughed.

"So you're a boy." He said, chuckling. "No matter, I'll still make you scream like a girl." He promised.

He began working away, pounding into Miz's body.

The tears rolled down the boy's face, but there wasn't much he could do. The Viking had him pinned and bound.

Mizraim saw Uriels face when he squeezed his eyes shut. When it was bad like this, he always remembered Uriel watching him and doing nothing.

The viking became more aggressive and violent as he went on. Eventually Miz couldn't help but writhe and scream and cry. He hated crying, but the pain was burning and stinging.

"Yes that's it. Cry little bitch. You want to dress like a girl, you'll get fucked like a girl." The Viking roared with laughter.

"And you like it too. Don't try to deny it. I can see what your body is doing. You love it."

"When this is done and over you'll dream about this moment. Your fantasies will make you want more but you'll never have another night like this. That's right, you love it. I can see by your little cock that you love it"

The creature didn't shut up. Every word he said sunk deep into Mizraim's mind, burning into it. It tortured him nearly as much as the physical pain. Maybe even more so.

---------

The vikings friends had listened in. They laughed and drank to hearing Miz's cries and screams. But suddenly there was a silence. An eerie silence.

The child was no longer crying. Their friend was no longer laughing.

They waited... and waited.

When they opened the tent to check, they saw the inside was soaked with blood.

The viking was disemboweled and dismembered.

There was no sign of the girl he had take in with him.

--------

Mizraim had ran. He ran and ran until his feet couldn't carry him any further. He hated his human limitations.

Once he was sure he was far enough away from any sort of human life, he looked to the sky.

"Uriel!!" He screamed. He was still drenched in the Vikings blood.

"I defy you Uriel. This will go on no longer!" He bellowed. His voice was still that of a child's, but his mind was much older now.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 am

As time went by, Uriel paid less and less attention to the Demon boy. He didn't care to.

He watched for long enough to know that the boy was being tortured then made sure he killed those he was with. It didn't take much time to make sure both of those things had been fulfilled.

He did pay attention, though, when Mizraim screamed to the sky.

That couldn't be left untouched. He would have to deal with the boy.

And so he appeared in front of him, in the same golden glow that he had all the other times he'd appeared before the boy. In an Angelic light.

"You do not have the ability to defy me." His voice was calm and composed. He was not scared of this boy's defiance.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 am

He squinted his eyes from the blinding light, but held his ground.

"I refuse to do this any longer." He said, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 am

"You cannot refuse."

Uriel was not above using physical means to do this.

"Things can return to how they were in the beginning." The times when Uriel had to personally deliver Miz to the people who would torture him. They could return to that easily enough.

Mizraim had no choice in this matter.

No choice whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

"I won't kill them when they're done. You can waste your time on me or you can leave me be. I won't let you control me anymore." He said bravely, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 am

Uriel laughed.

He outright laughed at the boy.

The boy was so brave. So stupid.

"You do not want to get into this fight with me, child. I will not be wasting my time. You do as I say. That is all you need to understand."

There was no leaving this behind.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 am

Miz sneered when the Angel laughed at him.

"No." He said flatly.

"Kill me if you have to. I won't listen. I will resist you with everything I have."

He was hoping the angel would take him up on that.

He had no desire to live.

The sweet release of death was much better than the stench of life.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 am

He wouldn't kill the boy.

Not yet. Not any time soon. He hadn't suffered nearly enough for Uriel's liking. The boy needed to suffer more. Know what true pain was. Know what it was like to truly be a victim of such sin.

"You cannot escape this even in death."

If he was killed up on Earth, he'd just appear in the Underworld again. Then Uriel would just go down and drag him up again.

The boy wouldn't escape. Not even in death.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:24 am

"You're a coward Uriel." He spat, his face full of disgust.

"You're worse than any of the creatures on this planet or in hell. The only difference between them and you is that you have the title. You angels have your self-righteous, pious beliefs but you're really just sinners and sadists. All of you!" He yelled, his cheeks red with anger.

"Even the most disgusting of humans who have tortured me were more righteous than you, you sick, twisted monster!"
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:27 am

Outwardly Uriel wasn't affected by the boy's words.

They were just words. Spoken by a little boy. What was there that would affect him?

Inwardly, though, he was quickly becoming annoyed.

This boy was not doing as told and his disobedience was grinding on his last nerves.

His flaming sword materialised in his grip as he stepped forwards, hand reaching out to grip the boys hair again, just like he had eight hundred years ago.

"You're beginning to irk me."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:31 am

An odd sort of excitement filled Mizraim at the sight of the fiery sword. Yes, that sword could put him out of his misery.

He scowled up at Uriel and spit right into the angels face.

Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 am

This sword wouldn't be putting him out of his misery.

No, it would be doing something so much worse. It would be pushing him further. Making him even more miserable.

He drew the sword along the length of the boy's arm, the hot metal burning a mark in his skin but not cutting it.

Yet.

"Are you stupid enough to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:38 am

Miz sucked in a breath through his teeth and tried to filch away. He stared at the sword. Uriel had to kill him with it. He had to.

"I knew you were a coward. You won't even kill a useless demon."

Please just let me die!
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 am

The Angel smirked widely.

He wouldn't even kill a useless Demon?

No, Mizraim was not useless. He had a purpose. But that didn't mean the boy could just talk back to him like this. He demanded absolute obedience.

Uriel drew back, his sword plunging through the boy's chest without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

Miz cried out from the pain, but it was the sweetest agony he'd ever felt in his life.

His vision got blurry, then dark, and then he was free.

He was in hell again, his skin and horns and tail and wings... all back to normal.

He was so happy it brought tears to his eyes. But he had to be quick. Uriel found him in hell once... he could do it again.

But perhaps if he found protection from one of the stronger demons, he'd be spared.

He quickly flew off to find someone who may be able to help him.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 am

Uriel had found the boy's body before he had even woken in the Underworld.

But he wouldn't confront him. Not yet.

He wanted to see all hope drain from the boy's eyes as he thought he was going to be safe then found that he could never escape.

Uriel followed the boy from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Miz had set his mind on Belial. Even though the demon was known to be cruel to younger demons, he was known also for hating angels. And even if Belial did squish him, it'd be better than going back to Uriel.

He flew towards the powerful demons abode, hope filling his being again for the first time in hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:30 am

Uriel tailed the boy, carefully keeping out of the range of his senses.

He didn't want to be noticed yet. No, he wanted hope to fill the boy completely first. He wanted to be able to crush the boy to nothing more than an obedient doll.

He would have his fun doing so.

Crushing children like this was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:03 pm

The one Mizraim sort after was not far away, in fact the little demon was closer than he thought.

Belial, the Lord of lies and deceit sat in the inner circle, upon a throne fashioned out of the bones and skulls of those he had slain.

The chair was a gruesome sight to see and the back of it sprawled out far above the Fallen's head, a pair of skeletal wings decorated his throne, wings pulled from the back of an Angel, one of the many he had taken his revenge upon, trapping their souls in the void of darkness.

Demons and spirits pooled at the Fallen's feet, pawing at him, pleading to him and agonized whispers.

His platinum gaze turned up, looking past the boy, looking at the Angel.

Uriel had not escaped his noticed, he knew when the Holy entered his domain.

A smirk curled at the creature's lips, his long raven hair flowed down the length of his body and as he rose, the grotesque remains of wings that had long since be pulled from his back were visible.
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Miz grew worried when he saw the hordes of other demons pawing and begging at The Fallen's feet.  How was he ever supposed to reach his request in time?

He started trying to shove past them.  Even if he could just get lost in the crowd, it would be better than nothing.  

As he tried to make his way to Belial's throne, the other demons began to claw, hiss, and scratch at him, so he did the same right back.  

When the fallen rose a hush over came all of the demons, a freezing chill seemingly filling the room and causing all to stop what they were doing and gaze in both fear and wonder.  

"Belial!" Mizraim called out.  "I come seeking your assistance!  There is an Angel after me! The powerful Uriel seeks me to do his bidding.  Please, I beg of you!  Vanquish him!"  He cried out.

All the other demons looked at Mizraim like he were crazy to address Belial in such a way.  More hushed whispers filled the room as they waited to see what Belial would do to the boy.  

Miz didn't care if Belial destroyed him.  It was a better fate than returning to Uriel's corrupted ownership.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 pm

His gaze flickered away from Uriel as the boy cried out to him, his features didn't change at all as he stepped forward.

Immediately the demons recoiled, parting a clear path for the Fallen the walk, his bare feet slowly stepping against the boiling rock beneath him.

A long black robe trailed behind him as it hung from his waist.

"Uriel is here, little worm."

He replied, his voice carrying as he spoke, the demons whimpered and trembled beneath him, some trying to scurry off undetected like vermin.

"Do you honestly believe that I am kind enough to risk my own existence to save yours? If so you have been gravely misinformed."
Back to top Go down
Mizraim

Mizraim

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Mizraim fell to his knees and bowed to Belial as the man spoke.

The last thing he said left Miz feeling empty again. Belial was his only chance to escape Uriel.

"B-but he is an angel... your hatred for those creatures is known by all the inhabitants of hell and heaven! Hell is your domain, and yet he dares enter when you are not allowed into heaven? If not for me than for yourself." He tried to reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] An Angels Wrath   [C] An Angels Wrath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] An Angels Wrath
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next