Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 am

Dario really didn't know what Silt could do.

But he knew he'd have fun finding out. Silt would be showing him a lot of fun things he could do.

His tongue trailed slowly over his lower lip as he watched Silt's tail constrict around his arousal.

What a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:31 am

Silt leaned back over, lapping and stroking at the very tip of his arousal as his tail stroked and rubbed at his shaft.

He had developed this method of pleasuring himself many years ago.

A groan passed his lips as the tip of his arousal glistened, the moisture quickly licked up by the demon as his tongue tracked his slit.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 am

"Have any of your other Masters made you do this?"

Had someone else made him pleasure himself like this for their amusement? He could definitely see someone doing it.

Making it a show for numerous people to watch.

Dario could sit and watch it quite happily.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:37 am

Silt looked up at the man with a mischievous gleam in his eye and a smirk spreading across is lips.

He nodded softly as his tongue swirled over his tip, writhing against his slit insistently, pressing down on it in a way that man his groan loudly, his hips pressing up into his mouth.

He could feel heat pooling in his stomach and as such he lowered his head, taking in his own length to the hilt as he began to bob hard and fast, he was determined to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 am

Ha, he was proud of the fact that others had made him do this!

"I wonder how many men have touched you while you've done it. Or touched themselves..."

Many, he could imagine.

It was such a beautiful sight. It made him want to touch.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 am

Silt dragged his teeth sharply along the length of his shaft before nipping sharply as it tip before laving his tongue over it and pulling back.

With a twitch of his member and a low groan the Demon came, spilling out generously, shivering as streaks of his release slowly slid down the length of his member.

"Too many to count."

The demon chuckled before flopping back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 am

Dario gave a soft hum at that response.

His Slave, the Demon whore. Not that it mattered; that just made him more experienced.

That gave him the chance to feel more amazing things.

"Just how flexible are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 am

Silt had lived for many more years than Dario could ever dream of leaving, it was only natural that he would have countless lovers by this point.

A smirk curled up at his lips again as he looked up at the man groggily, happily enjoying his afterglow.

"Very."

Was his simple response, Dario would be hard pressed to find a position that Silt couldn't contort himself into.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 am

"I'll have fun testing the extent of it."

Dario was going to put Silt through Hell to find out what he could do with the Demon's body.

"Think we woke Honey up?"

His eyes flickered up to the door and he gave a sheepish grin.

They'd forgotten to close the door.

If he'd been awake, he would have heard all of that. He hoped they hadn't been loud enough to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 am

"I'll have fun enduring any little test you come up for me."

He replied with a soft laugh before shaking his head.

"No he is still asleep, I can hear his breathing from here, still even and slow.

Even in complete darkness the daylight hours leave Vamps pretty exhausted, in his current state I doubt he will wake up before sunset."

The demon chimed in, they were pretty safe, he wasn't going to wake up.

Silt gave a yawn of his own and rubbed his eyes, after their shift and looking after Rayner he was fairly tired himself, The demon dragged his body up the human's bed and plonked himself down, nuzzling against the pillow with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:59 am

"Good. He deserves all the sleep he can get. Poor thing looked like shit earlier."

Ray really did look like he had been shoved through Hell and back.

Dario didn't want to disturb him at all.

"Guess that's the perfect time for us to get a little kip ourselves," Dario murmured as Silt laid out next to him.

The human stretched out across the bed and let his eyes slide shit as he pulled Silt against him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:23 pm

Silt nestled in against Dario as he was pulled against the man, purring softly as he curled up in absolute comfort.

"We can sleep till nightfall then find out what we are going to do from there."

He had no idea what to do with the Vampire, perhaps take him up to the coven where his own kind could care for him.

It didn't take long for Silt to fall asleep, the demon was exhausted and light headed from bloodloss.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Dario nodded as a yawn passed through him.

"Sounds good."

The man settled down, eyes sliding closed as he pulled Silt a little closer again, hugging the Demon like he was a teddy bear rather than a fearsome creature of the underworld.

Finding out about him being supernatural hadn't done anything to scare Dario.

"Night. Morning. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:28 pm

"Night." He murmured with a soft chuckle before settling down to sleep.

Silt slept soundly throughout the day, curled up on the bed contently, more than happy to play teddy bear for the human.

In the next room Rayner gave soft little breaths as he slept, his body curled up defensively on the couch, and though he twitched and jolted in his sleep he didn't wake, his body was too exhausted despite his night terrors.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Dario awoke not too long before nightfall with a desperate urge to piss and eat his way through everything in the fridge.

"Up," he grunted sleepily, nudging Silt off his chest as he sat up and shuffled to the edge of the bed.

He yawned, running his hand through his tangled hair gently as he stood and padded out to the bathroom.

The chain flushed a few minutes later and Dario made his way to the kitchen.

He needed breakfast and lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Silt rolled over with a grunt, content to stay in bed for a little longer if the human wasn't going to force him to get up.

Once Dario was out of the room he simply bundled himself up in the blankets again, hiding beneath them for a few more minutes.

The sounds of movement around him pulled Rayner out of his sleep, his eyes opening groggily, he didn't remember much of what happened but as his eyes turned over the room around him, panic started to set in.

He had spent the day in another man's apartment, Cy was going to be furious with him.

Rayner bolted upright his eyes darting over to the human, widening as he witnessed the man's naked form.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 pm

"Morning," Dario yawned when he heard someone enter the kitchen.

He raised from his bent over state and turned to give whoever it was a half-assed wave, not entirely paying attention.

"Bacon and omelette okay for breakfast?"

Dario wanted something quick but tasty.

What was tastier than bacon and omelette?
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Was the man talking to him?

It seemed so but Dario seemed out of it, like he wasn't paying attention, seemingly uncaring of his current state of undress.

Rayner stook his head, sitting on the couch with his legs curled up against his chest as he hugged them tightly.

"No thank you."

He didn't want to impose for longer than he had to, as soon as the sun went down he would run to Cy, explain what had happened and beg for forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:52 pm

"Are you sure? I make real good omelette."

His lips curled upwards a little as he turned his soft gaze over his shoulder. "Without my sister and nephew here there's going to be way too much for just me and tails over there." He titled his head back in the direction of his room.

"I'll leave it out on the side for you but I won't force you."

Dario turned on the grill and began laying rashers of bacon out.

"How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Rayner had grown use to people talking at him, rather than talking to him, he wasn't accustomed to the constant questions and couldn't help but offer up short answers.

"I'm sure."

He muttered as he watched Dario move about the kitchen, he knew it was inappropriate to be staring like this but he couldn't help it and as he watched Dario's naked form his fangs clicked into place, the need for blood and sexual desire were inseparable now.

"Fine, thank you."

He hadn't slept for than long in a fair while, not without being woken up in some form.

"Is the sun down yet?"

He murmured gently as his gaze turned toward the front door.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Dario began cracking eggs into a plastic jug with a soft hum.

"Probably pretty soon." He leaned over and shifted the blinds aside a touch. "Going down right now."

As if that had been a signal, the phone in Ray's pocket began buzzing like it was going mad.

Dario's gaze turned down to the man's pocket.

"That your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm

A look of utter terror spread across the man's face as he fished his phone out of his pocket and Cy's name blazed across the screen as well as the copious missed messages.

"He's..."

Were they partners? He didn't think so, regardless of what he felt for the man Cy had never returned his affections.

"He's my sire."

Rayner muttered before tentatively answering the call and bringing it to his ear.

"Cy...I...I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:09 pm

Dario watched silently as the look of fear washed over Ray's face.

"Where are you?" Cy's cold voice sounded, silencing Ray's useless stuttered apology.

"I told you to be back before sunrise. That was this morning. Where are you not right now?" There was a hard edge underneath Cy's quiet voice. He was not happy.

Dario's lips pursed as he watched Ray carefully.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Rayner went quiet in an instant, his wide, frightened eyes starting to water as he curled in on himself, trying to become as small as possible.

The Vampire looked pathetic, he was scared and trying to hide from nothing more than a voice.

"I don't know where I am..."

He muttered, the hard edge in Cy's voice making him flinch.

"I'm not home..."

He answered, hanging his head as Cy asked the question.

"I'll find my way back home right now, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:16 pm

"That's right, you're not home." Ray wasn't here where he should have been.

"You'll get a punishment for not following my orders."

Cy huffed softly. "No. I will come and get you. I want to know where you go when you hide away from me. Ask someone for the address. Quickly now before I get impatient."

Cy would go over there and put a permanent stop to Ray ever going back there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next