Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 am

Dario knew the boy wasn't human. He had said as much not so long ago.

That hadn't bothered him then and wasn't bothering him now.

He didn't know exactly what Hayden was but what did it matter if he turned into a frog or survived by drinking the tears of flying invisible monkeys?

Hayden was still his Hayden.

"I understand," he murmured softly, thumbs stroking the boy's cheeks gently.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:01 am

Hayden smiled more brightly, Dario really didn't seem bothered at all, it was a huge relief.

"There is a reason I was so happy that you decided I was a kitten, Dario I'm a shapeshifter. Most of us have a certain animal empathy, a type of creature we relate to more closely than any other, those shapes are easier to change into an maintain. I'm a feline."

He replied as he nuzzled against the man's hand on his face.

"Please don't freak out, my hearing is sensitive."

He murmured before his body morphed in an instant, left sitting where Hayden had been, was a small copper coloured kitten, his paws, tail and chest decorated with small white patches, though his eyes held an intelligence to them, they were distinctly Hayden's.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:05 am

A shapeshifter.

A cat shapeshifter.

His lips kicked up into an amused little grin. His boyfriend was a cat.

He watched in curiosity when the boy shifted and the tiny creature was left staring up at him.

Apparently not just a cat, a tiny little kitten.

Dario lifted the kitten up gently, holding him face to face.

"You're absolutely adorable," he crooned, pressing the tip of his finger against the kitten's nose.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:09 am

The kitten's little nose wrinkled as Dario poked it, his mouth opening wide to bite the tip of his finger, chewing on it as his little paws gripped onto it.

He wiggled in the man's grasp, eager to play with him, stopping his assault on the man's finger to look up at him and give a soft mewling meow.

His little tail wiggled softly as his fur puffed up, trying to make himself appear a little bigger than he was.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 am

Dario's finger moved in the kitten's grasp as he tried to chew at it.

This was way beyond adorable. How did something get so cute? It had to be against some law.

No, that little meow was against some law. it had to be.

Dario tipped the kitten onto his back, holding him in place as he ticked his fluffy stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 am

Hayden gave a stream of soft mews as Dario held him on his back and tickled his stomach.

His little back legs kicked against his wrist softly as his tiny claws tried to grip onto his fingers or beat them away playfully.

Hayden's ears flicked back against his head, baring little teeth to try and bite his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:21 am

"Fierce little kitten," he chuckled softly.

How scary his boyfriend was, biting at his hand like that. He was shaking in his boots.

Dario couldn't help himself.

Hayden was just too cute.

He lifted the kitten to nuzzle him gently against his face, a silly little grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:24 am

Tiny paws pressed against Dario's cheeks as he was nuzzled against the man's face.

His pale pink tongue stuck out, lapping softly over Dario's nose.

Hayden's eyes lit up brightly, it seemed like the man liked this side of him, he didn't seem upset at all, he was enjoying it.

He had to admit himself, he was having fun getting to play in this form.

He gave another soft mewl, knowing the man wouldn't understand what he was saying, he didn't speak cat. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am

The man smiled brightly when Hayden's rough tongue laved over his nose.

So adorable.

He stroked the Shifters stomach again as he set him down in his lap so he could fuss him with both hands.

Hayden was taking the place of the pet he'd never had right now and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 am

All of Dario's fussing and stroking was rewarded with some rather loud purrs coming from Hayden.

The kitten curled over himself a few time in the man's lap before nestling in against his stomach.

He rested his head up against the man's belly and looked up at him with bright copper eyes, his pleased emotions evident in the little smile on his face as he purred louder.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:39 am

"Enjoying yourself, huh?" he chuckled softly.

He loved the little kitten's purrs and happy writhing.

"My adorable little kitten." Hayden really was the cutest right now. He loved it.

Dario could spent hours playing with the kitten if he could.

"Even if you're a real kitten, that doesn't mean we won't be putting your pretty tail to good use."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:42 am

Hayden shifted back into his human from, his body sprawled out over the man's lap as his head nuzzled in against the man's stomach.

"Why do you think I love my tail so much."

He muttered with a smile, there was no way they weren't going to use it.

"Thank you for being so understanding."

He added as he looked up at the man, groaning as he pushed himself up to sit, pressing a tender kiss to the man's lips.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 am

"Why wouldn't I be understanding?"

His boyfriend turned into a kitten. What could he say about that apart from that it was adorable?

Dario's arms wrapped around the boy when he leaned up, returning the kiss happily.

"Speaking of your tail. I think now is the perfect time to try it out. Don't you think so, too?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 pm

"I was worried that it would kinda freak you out, that you would think of me as an animal instead of a person, but this is my real form."

He replied, pressing his hands against his own chest, he was a boy, he would be a cat for as long as he wanted but he was a person.

Hayden nodded softly, his backside was aching but he couldn't resist the thought of having his tail in.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:50 pm

"You worry too much."

Dario ruffled the boy's hair with a little smile. He wouldn't think any differently now than he had an hour ago before he hadn't known.

"Go get that pretty tail of yours and we'll really make you my little kitten."

He wanted to see Hayden wearing that beautiful tail.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:55 pm

"I know, but I didn't want you to leave me." He replied with a soft little smile.

Hayden pushed himself up to reach over to where he had placed his tail.

The boy's body tensed his backside was aching and he could feel it up in his stomach as well.

He gripped onto the tail and pulled it toward him as he perched in Dario's lap, a hot throb pulsing through his body, radiating from his backside.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm

"I'm not going to leave you for that," he promised with a little shake of his head.

He wouldn't leave Hayden over something as small as him turning into a cuddly little kitten occasionally.

Dario's fingers stroked over the fluffy tail when Hayden's dragged it into his lap.

"Present for me, one last time."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Hayden bit his lip but moved from the man's lap, he crawled onto his hands and feet, groaning as he lowered his upper body and presented the man his backside.

He had gotten use to showing himself off like this to Dario, the man had coaxed him into doing it a long while ago and it had happened so many times that the embarrassment of being bent like this no longer effected him so much.

Though that was simply because he was so comfortable around the man since they had started experimenting sexually.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:07 pm

Dario leaned over, one hand resting on the boy's thigh as his tongue pressed out to lave over his entrance at a teasingly slow pace.

"I can't wait to see you filled with the tail."

He pressed gentle kisses against the boy's cheeks before returning to laving at his entrance.

"You'll look so beautiful with the tail moving behind you."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 pm

He gave a small whimper as his toes curled, his body pressing back against the mans gentle tongue.

"I've never worn a plug before."

He had admired them online but he had never had the guts to order one and wear it.

This would be an experience, he just hoped he was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

"You'll feel nice and full."

He smirked as he nipped gently at the Shifter's cheek, sucking on the skin until it left a red mark.

"Like you have my finger buried in you all the time." He'd feel full and stretched and the plug would move with every step the boy took.

He'd love to see the boy's face as he got used to wearing the plug.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 pm

"It wont hurt?"

He asked softly, he didn't mind feeling full, in fact his body felt empty at the moment without the toy inside of him.

Hayden gave a soft groan as his cheek was nipped, squirming a little as he tried to stay in place.

"I hope it fits."

It wasn't an overly large plug, but it would leave him full, leaving his body open for the world to see through the glass of the plug.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

"It might after a long while."

People felt sore after plugs had been in for a long time. It was normal; a plug was an intrusion that shouldn't be there. It was natural for the body to not like it after a while.

"I'm sure it will."

Dario's tongue laved over the boy's entrance a little before pushing into him deeply with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:35 pm

"Will it be in for a long time?"

Would he have to take it out before Rayner got home or could he wear it for longer than that?

He didn't want Pina and Desi to see it but at the same time he liked the idea of constantly sporting his tail.

The boy gave a groan as Dario's tongue pushed into him, he loved this feeling, it was always a nice little treat when his body was sore.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:38 pm

His tongue pushed into the boy a few times as his hands stroked his backside and thighs.

Reluctantly he pulled back.

"For as long as you can stand it." He wanted Hayden to keep his tail in for as long as he could; until the discomfort got so bad that he was forced to take it out.

"Spread your legs," he murmured. He wanted full access to the boy as he pushed his tail in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next