Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Test Run

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Test Run - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Working hard all day was a bit of a white lie.

He'd done a bit of work earlier in the evening, but he'd spent quite a lot of his time with Silt and Jika. Not working.

He'd let Hayden think he'd been working hard, though. He'd earned some money today, at least.

When the boy sat back in his lap again, he wrapped his arms around him with a little smile. He chewed on the cookie happily when Hayden handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kajika

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Hayden nestled in against the man with a purr as he chewed on the cookie.

Rayner bit into it, he had already had dinner and wasn't over hungry but he couldn't resist the allure of something sweet.

When Jika finished his own cookie the Vampire snapped off half of his and gave it to the pup.

Jika gave a happy yap and chewed on it, enjoying all the treats and cuddles he was getting tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Dario purred softly in the little shifter's ear.

"These are really good."

Hayden had outdone himself here. These cookies were incredible. Definitely something that the boy would be making in the near future. Even if Dario had to stand above him and prod him into making them.

"I think Jika definitely likes them, too."
Back to top Go down
Kajika

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:03 pm

"I'll have to make them again, they are really easy, and good for you."

He didn't need to add sugar into them, the honey was sweet enough and held the cookies together without needing butter.

"Plus, I don't think they will be lasting long and I though we would have them around for a while to use as Jika's treats."

He had been wrong, they wouldn't survive the week or so that he had planned to keep them for.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 am

Dario chuckled softly.

"Next time you'll have to lock away a batch for Kajika and make a separate batch for the rest of us."

That would be the safest way to ensure that some of the cookies actually made their way to Jika.

The Shifter's thought about the cookies lasting a week was wishful thinking. It was more likely that they wouldn't last longer than a day.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:10 pm

"Since you made Jika beg, I might have to make you two beg for them instead of just handing them out."

The boy threatened with a soft laugh, he had to admit, the thought of seeing Dario beg for anything was entertaining, normally he was the one that ended up pleading.

Hayden nestled in against the man as he finished the last of his cookie, curling up in Dario's lap happily.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:07 pm

The man gave a soft laugh at Hayden's threat.

"I will be highly impressed if you can make me beg for them."

Dario didn't beg. He was a proud creature. Begging was below him. He couldn't remember the last time he begged for something.

He'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm

"I don't think I'd like to see you beg."

Dario was a strong, proud man, he liked seeing Dario like that, he was a protector and provider, not someone who had to plead to get what he wanted.

The boy gave a soft yawn and nestled in against Dario.

"I like you how you are now."

He murmured, he wouldn't change Dario for the world.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Dario smiled softly as Hayden yawned and nuzzled against him.

He hugged the boy,stroking his hair gently.

"I think someone's a little tired," he chuckled softly, stroking the boy's hair out of his face. "I think it's time for bed, don't you?"

They could all curl up in the nest and try to get some sleep.

The night had been full on for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Hayden let his eyes slide shut as he cuddled in against the man with a soft purr, nodding slowly.

He was tired, it had been a long day and he was ready to curl up and sleep.

Rayner agreed softly, he hadn't slept well, trying to have a nap now sounded like a good idea, with the windows covered he could go write during the day if he woke early.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Dario gathered Hayden in his arms a little better and pushed himself to his feet, carrying his small boyfriend.

He whistled softly as he moved towards the bedroom.

"Come on, Kajika, bed time."

The four of them could curl up together for the night.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Hayden wrapped his arms around Dario's neck as he was carried to bed, pressing a soft kiss to his neck.

Jika looked up at the whistle and got to his feet, padding along behind the man eagerly.

Rayner slowly pushed himself to his feet with a yawn and trudged after them slowly, changing into his pajama bottoms and curling up in his usual section of the nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Test Run   [C][M] Test Run - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Test Run
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8