Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Crimson memories- Valora's test

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Crimson memories- Valora's test Empty
PostSubject: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 am

Alexander had been busy all morning in the library searching for some of the 'older' texts and prepared the obseratory with what was nessasary for what was soon to come.

Alexander was ready before sun set and sat in the middle of the room meditating, waiting for her to appear...if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 am

Valora quietly entered the room, her training meaning she was damn silent and barely stirred the air as she moved by, and she also saw Alex in the middle of the room.

still moving silently, she went up to him and knelt in front of him, waiting for him to come out of his meditation and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:48 am

The room was lined with candles and books.

Alexander was topless, many scars on his back and left side of his chest.

As valora closed her eyes the many candles became alight.

"You may be good but a roses scent you cannot hide, im glad that you kept it".

Alexanders eyes were still closed, his sword in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 am

she smiled softly, reaching down to her belt to take out the rose as she opened her eyes again and stared at the flower, stroking the petals

it was so beautiful....i couldn't throw it away.....*pauses, thinking for a moment* did you know this is the first time i've ever felt a flower? as in a proper one?

she looked around the room and how the candels were no lit, and bowed her head slightly at it, lowering her eyes again
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 am

" really? That is a shame, i will have too take you to the gardens one night. But not tonight... Tonight is something ... Deeper."

alexander opened his eyes and breathed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 am

Valora looked up

as i can imagine....why else would you request me here?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

Alexander looked at her, a calm expression on his face.

"I merely asked and you came, i am curious why. Is it that you want to know me?"

Alexander smiled
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

depite everything......i'm not a weapon, and i'm also very curious.....i like knowing things. and you interest me a great deal. i would love to know you more.........the more i know about the person, the better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Alexander sighed deeply.
I know, Im sorry for saying those things before but you had to hear them.... as for knowing me.... are you sure you want to?

He looked at her trying to see into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 am

Valora stared back, looking intently and deep into his eyes, evaluating...she could see a deep and dark past swimming in his unusual eyes, and her past experiences showed how much she didn't know.

she wanted to know

she nodded once, twirling the rose.

she had to know about him...his past...and the thing that had attacked her previously in the artillery room
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 am

alexander sighed. his meditation had brought upon something...unexpected.

what had happened to me in the artillary room, it...wasnt a one off. what i have has been in my past for generations. what i can remember of it anyway. what i have to say...and what he will have to say may be disturbing

alexander turned away and opened up a book.

are you prepared?
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:56 am

all she did was simply nod again

she needed to know....she always needs to know. knwoledge was gold. knowledge kept you alive
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:59 am

are you familiar with the ruling family of Laurent?

alexander turned to her and opened the book onto a certain page.
he handed her the book.

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 am

she flicked through the book, memorising the words

no.....it hadn't been a family i was supposed to either help or target....didn't know of their existance

she continued flicking through the book, her eyes scanning everything about it
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 am

then i shall tell you a story, please you may want to sit

alexander gestured to a small kneeling mat behind her

the Laurent family was or rather is the ruling family of a place known happilly as the Undercity. they have ruled for over a milenia and have a strict hierarchy.

he took the book back before valora could get to the last chapter.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 am

she growled once the book was taken from her....it was getting interesting.....but she sat down anyway and listened intently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 am

they had one matriachal pairing followed by there champions and wives. i was a champion, the best and i was married to the 'kings' second daughter elizabeth....

a tear formed in alexanders eye at the memory of her.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 am

raised an eyebrow

hmm.....so he had a past lover? interesting

she nodded, gesturing for him to continue
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:37 am

well.... at the time there was a war...for the kingdom. many died. it was a difficult time. we were slowly losing ground and the king became desprate... he called for me..

alexander stared upwards lost in the memories as he explained, playing with his sword

the laurent family had a dark secret... once every lifetime a champion was chosen to carry a large responcibility... and a curse. I had to go through a torturous ritual... to become bonded with another...entity... it was supposed to win the war....it did... but now im stuck with it, stuck with this curse...stuck with... Sorinth...

alexanders grip tightened on his blade.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 am

Sorinth....a demon....that much i can gather from what i've seen in books. his name is demon tongue...

she was intrigued by the knew knowledge.....and she could understand torturous trials to some point. she wasn't him and din't experience things in the same way as him. his could have been worse than hers, or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 am

more than a demon... he was sooo much more once. he is a fallen god... bound to a life of sufering to atone for what he had done... and now i am his keeper... an its slowly tearing me apart... i have to keep my emotions in check...

Alexander kneels down infront of valora and smiles.

what you saw in the artilery room was me losing control of my emotions. i almost lost it on the roof...i am dangerous to be around...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:36 am

smiles softly

well then.....i'll be as much help as possible and try to help you keep that side in check. *smile widens* and i'm more than happy being a punch bagto help you if it means that you don't hurt others or loose yourself completely.....i'm not as breakable as i look
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:46 am

alexander shakes his head

no. I cannot allow you to do this... ive been shown things... and i really wish i could believe they wernt true but he never lies... im sorry but by knowing me more... you have also lost me

alexander looks down at the floor muttering.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 am

scoffs

bollocks. demon, demie god, who gives a flying fuck. you're your own person ya know. how do you expect to contain something if you can't keep yourself? i thought you were supposed to fight

in her frustration, her accent thickened, reveling she was actually british and used to live in london many years back
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

alexander didnt hear and was still muttering.

The candles turned black and alexander rasied his head.

dont move, he wants to speak with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson memories- Valora's test   Crimson memories- Valora's test Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson memories- Valora's test
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next