Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Coffee Smoothie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amr

Amr

[C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:12 am

His line of sight turned to the shifter. His lips curled and face slightly pink.

"The sun is in front of you."

Gods, that little lip bite.

"Shall we sit down?"

The sun was only just staring to sink below the horizon. There was still, what, half an hour to go until this day was over? And as much as he loved standing here with Ti watching the sunset, his legs preferred sitting down with Ti watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 am

Ti ducked his head a little, cheeks growing pinker as his gaze turned back up to the sky.

Busted; caught staring at Amr. That was more than a little embarrassing.

The boy nodded, his blond hair bobbing a little with the movement.

"Sure."

Sitting together watching the sunset would be nice. Could he get away with curling up against Amr's side?
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 am

Tugging the boy along away from the sea he headed towards the empty sunbeds. He chose the one that looked the cleanest. Somehow a miniature beach ends up on most of them.

Settling down in one, he left enough room for Ti. They had already cuddle on the couch on the first day they met. And he definitly would not mind sharing now. But he did not tug the boy down with him - letting him make his own choice. He did not want to make him uncomfortable.

"Shame we did not bring a picnic or something. I would not mind spending the rest of the evening here."

For once, not cooped up in the games room.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:27 am

When Amr sat down on the lounger, Ti sat down almost immediately after.

He flushed a little when he realised that may have been seen as quite abrupt and maybe even a little needy. He didn't really want to be seen as either in the Elf's eyes.

Ti sat a little awkwardly.

"Maybe we can bring a picnic down to the beach another time?" he suggested, eyes flickering up to the Elf again.

Was he fishing for another date? Yes, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 am

He was glad the other boy followed suit, sitting down next to him like he wanted to sit next to him. The last thing he wanted was someone sitting close to him out of pity. Or for Ti deciding to sit on another lounger. A little selfish, he knew.

"Yeah, we should."

He slowly snaked an arm around the boys shoulder. In his defence it was to be more comfortable. Really he wanted Ti to be a little closer, even if it made Amr's insides twist.

"Like those American ones, with the chequered blanket and fried chicken."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:38 am

Ti's stomach churned, butterflies batting around in abundance, as he felt Amr's arm slide over his shoulders. He liked feeling the heat of the man's body against him.

Hesitantly, he leaned against Amr's side. His head rested on the Elf's shoulder and his eyes slid shut. A content expression mellowed over his face.

This was nice.

"I'd like that. We can pack all the classics. Fried chicken, lemonade, potato salad. Things like that."
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:52 am

"Yeah, it would be fun." His lips stretched a little wider. "And maybe a little bit of alcohol."

A twenty-eight year old should not feel so sneaky planning to bring some booze, he was sure. But he was never a big drinker, having been brought up in a country with predominately Muslims. While he never practised it, he had friends that did, and drinking was never something they did. Even his time in Japan with friends that did drink, he never participated in it much.

Still, if they were going to do this American picnic thing, he wanted to do it right. And American's drank a shit-ton - according the Hollywood again.

"Or, what is it called, root-beer if you want to stay sober."

He lent his head down so in rested on the blond head. This fewlt right. Comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:56 am

Ti grinned a little. "Yeah, it will."

Ti didn't drink very often. He'd gone out to house parties and done the usual teenage drinking, but it didn't hold much for him. He was quite happy only drinking a little, or even not drinking at all a lot of the time.

He could already imagine what his madame would think if she ever found out he drank more than a glass of wine or something. She had very distinct opinions of drinking.

"I've never tried root beer. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:07 am

"No, but kids have it all the time in America don't they? It used to confuse me - I used to think kids could drink in America."

He won't he was about sixteen when he thought that and he only found out through some American tourists.

"We should bring both that and some alcohol. We could probably get it at some international shop."

Hopefully it won't be too expensive. He was starting to run low on money. He would probably have to get a job soon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 am

Ti titled his head a little with a hum. "Alcoholic or non-alcoholic root beer?" he asked. He'd talked to enough tourists when he was younger to know that there were different types of root beer. Tourists talk about a lot of things with sweet little children excited to hear about them.

"The drinking age over there is crazy." Twenty one. He couldn't imagine someone waiting for that long to drink. The places he had lived had much lower drinking ages. Ti thought that allowed for teenagers to not strike out in rebellion quite so much.

"There are a couple international shops in the city. I can show you them at some point." That was another attempt at dragging a date out of Amr.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:16 am

"Both?" He shrugged. He did not mind. It would be intresting to try both.

"I suppose. We have a drinking age of eighteen back home. But a lot of my friends were Muslim so it never bothered us."

It used to bother some of the tourists though.

"What is it where you are from?"

He grinned at the suggestion.

"Please. I could also try to pick up some stuff that they sell at home."

Looks like he will be spending a lot of time with Ti in the future. The opposite of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:22 am

The boy's lips pursed in thought. "I don't know. It never bothered me when I was a kid. I've gone through all of my teenage years here."

He'd have to search that at some point.

What was the drinking age in Hungary? Probably eighteen. That seemed like a common drinking age.

Ti nuzzled a little closer to Amr.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" he asked in a soft murmur.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 am

He pulled the boy closer as he nuzzeled into his, hand slipping onto his arm.

"Huh? No!"

God, he did not want to seem to be taking advantage of the boy. Was that what he seemed like? He really did not want to push the boy away.

Though, he did wonder what sort of drunk Ti was. He could see him as the bubbly type.

"If we are having an American picnic - alcohol should be on the menu, right? But- you don't have to drink if you don't want to. Though it could be fun. I don't drink much myself so we won't need much."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:49 am

A grin cracked on the boy's lips when Amr began babbling.

He laughed, pulling away from Amr's side. He moved to lay out on the lounger rather than sitting up and lifted an arm in a gesture for the man to lay down and hug him.

The worst Amr could do would be to say no, right?

"I don't mind getting drunk," he murmured to assure Amr that he wasn't accusing him of anything.

Getting a little drunk wasn't a bad thing. It was all in the name of fun.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

He pinked at the laugh, embarrassed. Though his own lips soon twitched back up.

Ti had a nice laugh.

He shuffled down to lay next to the other man, already missing the heat next to his side in those few seconds.

"As long as you fell comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Ti nuzzled closer to Amr when he laid down next to him.

He gave a little nod, smiling up at the Elf. "Uh-huh."

He felt fine with getting a little drunk. It was all for a bit of fun. And he doubted that Amr would try to do anything bad to him while they were both drunk.

So it was absolutely fine.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 am

This was nice. Laying down next to someone, watching the sunset, talking about future plans. Been a while since he has been with someone like this.

He really hoped they will go through with their plans - especially the picnic. It would be nice to do something like this again.

Some would be shocked he was more then willing to venture out of a coffee shop or some sort of games station.

"We should also go to those - um - arcades. If they have them here."

He loved them back in Japan. His local one almost becoming his second home there. And DDR becoming the only 'sports' he was good at - par the 'wii'.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 am

The boy bit his lip.

"There are a couple arcades around. They're all good." This place was a tourist trap. There were as many arcades as coffee shops around. Okay, maybe not. But there were a handful of them.

Ti was, predictably, pretty damned good at DDR. He was certain he held the top record in all the DDR machines in Catania. He didn't know how much money he had put into playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:04 am

"We should go after this!"

He felt like a little kid.

"I am pretty good at DDR and racing games. No one has beaten me on them for a couple of years."

Maybe his ego was talking there, but he was never one to downplay what he was good at. Especially when it came to being competitive.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:06 am

The boy's lips curled into an almost smirk.

"I'm good at DDR myself."

Being able to switch between ballet and more contemporary fast dances helped with that. He was on his way to being professional. He had a bit of an unfair advantage.

Having a dance-off would be fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 am

Amr missed the smirk.

"We should have a dance-off or something."

Was that what they were called? It sounded a little cheesy.

He gave Ti a little squeeze.

"Totally going to win."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:15 am

Ti shifted a little so he was half-lying on Amr's chest.

He gazed up at the man with a little smile. The poor man wasn't going to win at a dance off. But- "That sounds fun." Having fun dancing was way better than winning.

Ti laid his head on Amr's chest, laying comfortably.

"Maybe."

He might let Amr win.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:19 am

He lifted his hand and rested it on Ti's head as he snuggled closer. Playing with his blond locks. He wondered if Ti could here his heart skip in his chest.

Maybe?

"Nah. There is no maybe. I'm totally going to kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 am

Ti's eyes slid shut as Amr played with his hair.

That felt incredible. He loved people playing with his hair. People's fingers felt amazing combing through his hair gently like this.

"Mhmm," he hummed half heartedly.

He was loving the attention more than worried about winning or losing.
Back to top Go down
Amr

Amr

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 am

Amr slipped into a comfortable silence, his golden eyes gleaming as the final signs of day dimmed.

He didn't make any attempt to move. Even with his excitement to go to the arcades after watching the sunset. He felt pretty content here with Ti on his chest.

Amr changed the pattern of his fingers, instead softly scratching Ti's head, hand dipping lower to the nap of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Coffee Smoothie   [C] Coffee Smoothie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Coffee Smoothie
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next