Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Slight Deception

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[C] Slight Deception  Empty
PostSubject: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Silt had relented and brought Coilean to the club with him, leaving the pup behind stage on one of the couches.

Lean had been chewing up cushions every day that he left him behind so he figured at least here the pup wouldn't get lonely, he was a little worried however about other people trying to take advantage of him.

Still, he knew well enough that Coilean would only let people he wanted touch him, he had already instructed him to scare off anyone he didn't like if they got too close, though he wasn't allowed to bite.

As a little extra protection for his first night he had put a cage on Coilean and brought him brand new tail to wear, at the very least those two things would make it more difficult to touch him beyond petting.

Silt was edgy and eager to get back to him as soon as possible, it was a relief when his break finally came about and he made his way to the staff room.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:55 pm

When Silt got backstage, he would be met with the sight of an annoyed puppy.

Coilean was squished up against one end of the couch, growling lowly as he glared at the man sat rather comfortably at the other end of the couch.

Said man was contentedly sat flicking through his girlfriend's piercing book. Rai had expressed interest in him getting another tattoo and he'd decided to play ball. The thought of Rai knelt between his legs with a needle was hot now where it was frightening before.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Silt couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Coilean growl at Liq, he was still pissy at the man it seemed.

He padded over and plopped himself down between them, dragging the pup into his lap and pressing kisses to his neck.

"Are you not enjoying yourself Coilean?"

He asked with a soft purr as he held the Lycan's warm body up against his own.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Coilean huffed when he was pulled into Silt's lap.

He whined as he shifted to press the cage against Silt. He writhed, whining again. He didn't like the cage. Especially with the pretty new tail he was wearing. He wanted to show how much he liked his new tail but every time he began to show, he was cramped up in the cage.

"So what are you?" Liq asked conversationally as he turned the page. "Hmm, I like that." He lifted the book to show off the dydoe piercings printed on the page. "What do you think?"

Liq tilted his head as he waited fr Silt's answer, opening his mouth to chat idly. "Doc needs to know what you are so he can make sure your bone's usable. Demon bone daggers are tricky things when your Demon isn't actually a Demon, y'see." His tone was idle chattering, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Silt chuckled as Coilean huffed at him and pressed the cage against his body.

"Since you've been so well behaved I'll let you out."

He pulled the key off of his thong and slowly unlocked the cage, gently pulling it from the pup's body and releasing him.

Gently he rubbed his hand against Coilean's member to sooth him a little.

"Hmm?" Silt replied before looking over at the book, "looks good."

Silt rose and eyebrow at the man as he spoke again.

"Clearly I am a fairy, can't you see, like the horns and tail don't give it away.
I'm a Demon Liq."

He replied, rolling his eyes at the man, his bone would work fine, this wasn't the first time he had dabbled in dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Coilean gave a happy little moan as he was finally let free from his cage and stroked gently. He nuzzled closer to Silt, eyes sliding shut.

The flickered open, though, as Liq spoke.

He gazed at the man curiously.

"Doc needs to know what you are. The other half of you might do something funny to the spell and fuck up the ritual. I don't want anything to fuck up for Dario. Do you?" he asked pointedly, already knowing the answer was no.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Silt's hand slid lower and stroked over the pup's tail affectionately, he looked complete now that he had a proper tail.

He pursed his lips though as Liq spoke again, looking slightly peevish. This wasn't something he wanted to talk about, least of all in front of Coilean.

He hadn't know that Doc was powerful enough to know that his bones weren't fully demon.

"It wont fuck it up."

He growled, giving Khaliq a sharp look before calming himself down.

He didn't want to say it, or admit it to anyone, if word got out, he would have more than just Belial breathing down his back.

Still, he had to tell them, he couldn't let it kill Dario if it would affect Doc's magic.

"You can't tell anyone Liq..."

He warned, looking up at the Necromancer as he relented.

"Fallen, I'm half Fallen."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Coilean's thighs parted a little as Doc's fingers stroked over his tail.

Even if he was dead curious about the conversation, he wanted to show off his tail any chance he got. His tail was so fucking pretty. He loved it.

When Silt tensed up under him, Coilean nuzzled into his neck, lapping at his skin affectionately to try and calm him down and make him relax.

"Except for the person I have to tell," the Necromancer replied.

His brows shot up in shock. "You're half Angel?" he asked quietly. Silt! Half Angel! He almost felt like cracking up laughing.

Coilean gave a curious chirp.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Silt visibly calmed under Coilean's nuzzling and licking, the Lycan always made him feel at peace, pets always had that effect on people, well loved pets that is.

His hands continued to stroke over his tail, petting his lower back before stroking over his backside than down his fluffy tail.

"My father is a Fallen, please don't remind me of it, we don't exactly get along."

He replied with a soft growl, they hated each other, and for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Coilean purred happily as Silt lavished his tail and backside with attention.

He nuzzled closer to his Demon happily.

"I just needed to know. I don't want to shove it in your face. I'll tell Doc when I see him next. Still need to get him that Lycan fang..."

His eyes turned to Coilean pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Silt narrowed his eyes at Liq when he looked at Coilean, he hadn't brought the pup here just so the necromancer could harvest his teeth.

"I already told you no, you're not pulling Coilean's tooth out."

He muttered, his arms wrapping around the Lycan and holding him protectively against his chest as he nuzzled in against his neck.

"Plenty of other Lycan you can get a tooth from."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:37 pm

"I don't want to be murdered by a random Lycan afterwards."

He watched Coilean nuzzle against Silt.

"It's just one tooth. He won't miss it. It'll grow back in a couple of days," he tried to convince.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:40 pm

"How about we rip out your tooth and see how much you enjoy it?"
He replied, raising and eyebrow, it wouldn't be pleasant.

"Coilean might be my pet but I don't make his choices for him, he had a mind of his own.

You want it, you can ask him for it, but I wont be to blame if you lose fingers trying to get it."

He replied with a shrug, he was fairly confident that Coilean would say no, the pup wasn't fond of Liq.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Coilean gave a growl before Liq could even open his mouth.

He nuzzled closer to Silt, burying his face in Silt's neck, making sure his mouth was out of view.

He didn't want to lose a fang, even if it was only for a few days.

Especially not for Khaliq. As much as he liked Dario, he wasn't going to lose a tooth for him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:49 pm

"You have your answer."

He replied, stroking the back of Coilean's head reassuringly before pressing a kiss to his neck.

"Why don't you go pull one out of Rai?"

When she was in Lycan form her fangs were technically lycan fangs, she only had her vampire fangs when she looks human.

His hands stroked down Coilean's back, trying to put him at ease.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

"You're kidding, right? She's way scarier than you or Coilean. If I ask her for something like that I won't be able to walk for the next month."

He shuddered softly at the thought.

No, he wouldnt be asking Rai.

"Spose the last person to ask is Aosh. I hope Aeker can rain him in..."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

"Cowered."

Silt muttered as he looked up at Liq, it was funny that Doc had chosen him to get his grocery list.

"Have you even talked to Dario about any of this before we all start losing body parts?"

He asked, luckily it had only taken a day and a half for his rib to grow back completely.

Silt looked down and pressed a kiss to Coilean's cheek, coaxing his face up so he could press a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 pm

"You haven't seen Rai when she's pissed off."

Rai was a great fun-loving person but she was scary when she got pissed off and Liq had been on the receiving end of it numerous times before. Not somewhere he wanted to be very often.

Liq looked away.

"I'm gearing up to it."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 pm

"You need to tell him, what if he refuses? You would have gone through all of this effort for nothing."

For all they knew Dario could willingly grow old and die even when everyone around him would be youthful for a very long time.

"Stop putting it off, go get him now, we will go into a back room and talk to him together, it needs doing, no point putting it off.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 am

"He won't refuse. You've already gone through shit for him."

One thing he could be sure about was that. If Dario knew Silt has literally yanked out a bone for him, he would go through with it, just to make sure Silt's pain meant something.

For someone that looked like a huge scary asshole, Dario was one of the sweetest people around.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:37 am

"Still, you can't just spring it on him, he needs time to process it all, talk to his little harem."

He muttered, nuzzling up against his wolf, pressing kisses to his neck as he stroked the pup's tail.

Dario had people who cared about him, this sort of magic wasn't stable or safe, they had a right to know as well in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

"Then you tell him."

Liq crossed his arms over his chest. "You were the one that came up with the idea of going to Doc. I was just the one that had the balls to actually go to him."

He didn't want to admit that he was a little worried that Dario would hate him for deciding to do this.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Silt gave a growl as he looked up at Liq, the man really was a coward.

"Fine, I will tell him."

He replied, hugging Coilean close, he would get this over with so they could hurry up and get it done before Dario got a chance to get himself killed.

"I'll talk to him after work."

He would take Coilean out for a walk and have Dario join him so they could talk it over.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Khaliq would admit to being a coward. He hadn't lived 'til ninety in the situations he had been in by being a brave (read: stupid) hero.

He picked coward any day of the week.

"Have fun," Liq said dryly as he pushed himself to his feet.

"I have Doc waiting in a booth. Better go tell him the deal."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Silt huffed as Liq got up to go speak to Doc, his own gaze turned down to Coilean.

"I'm pretty screwed huh?"

He muttered to his pup, still petting his tail, admiring it affectionately.

"We'll go for a walk down the beach while he talk to him, how does that sound?"

He hadn't taken Coilean out to a public place for a while, but it was late at night, the pup could roam around freely without worrying too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Slight Deception    [C] Slight Deception  Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Slight Deception
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: