Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Adjusting...poorly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard

[O] Adjusting...poorly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Adjusting...poorly   [O] Adjusting...poorly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:41 am

"If you haven't heard of it, you probably do." Why did he need to catch up on these sorts of things, though? How can you go so long and not at least hear about it? Richard also wondered what else he has missed out on.

"It is a very popular children's book."

He looked down on it with a fond smile. Even he was caught in the Harry Potter fad.

"Well, not as popular as it used to be, now that both and book and film series has finished."

He placed the book back safely in his lap.

"If you can't read English I suggest watching the films. I mean they are not as good as the book-" He cringed a little as he said that, "but they are still enjoyable.

"The book is also pretty easy to read once you got a good grasp of English. But I am pretty sure it has been translated in most languages."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

[O] Adjusting...poorly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Adjusting...poorly   [O] Adjusting...poorly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Unlike his brother he hadn't picked up that love of reading, he was more physical than that, he would rather be outside than cooped up indoors with a book.

He nodded softly as the boy spoke, thinking idly about what other things he must have missed out on.

"Any other films I should catch up on?"
Back to top Go down

[O] Adjusting...poorly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2