Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - I Need TO See Her - !!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

!! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 am

Sharifa suddenly sat up, smelling lycan, and everything about her tensed.

she was just thankful Val was still hibernating, or she'd be freaking out right then.

quickly getting up form her pile of cushions in her room with the others (she didn't like beds....cushions were awesome) and raced along the halls until she was outside, and could easily scent out the whereabouts of the intruder.

however, what confused her was the scent of three others. Gia, Jace and....ugh.....Alexander.

her curiosity spiked, she dashed across the ground, Altair following close by

she eventually made it to the group and slowed down

the scent of the lycan gave her enough information. he wasn't here on malicious intent, simply to deliver something, and was uncomfortable with the present company...and didn't appear to like Drago judging the looks.

that last bit instantly made her warm up to the Lycan

steering clear of Drago, she moved to stand next to Gia and Jace as Altair settled on her shoulder

evening my Fruity darlings looks to Drago and grimaces and demon boy turns back to the others i'm presuming that someone is familiar with this Lycan, or i'd imagine him being a pile of goo on the floor Via Gia's hands and possibly the whip.

she grinned easily, stroking Altair, as she watched everyone.

their scents all showed discomfort and anxiety, and if made the air slightly heavy and electrified, giving it a slight tang that made her nose twitch, especially with the added slightly bitter scent of the Lycan that smelt like earth and canines and meat
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 am

Giacinto sped up when they got close. She recognised the scent now. She had definitely met this Lycan. Which meant only one thing...

She stopped dead next to Jace, staring at the man opposite for a few moments, taking in the flared jeans, torn green shirt and the perfectly neat black jacket on his shoulders.

The Succubus took a step forwards, ignoring everyone else in the gathering in favour of sniffing at the air, trying to organise the different scents coming off the man.

After she had done her scent analysis, she just stood, staring blankly at him for a few moments before muttering his name. "Coilean." She knew why she had been so confused when Alexander had told her the name. He had pronounced it wrong. In all of her years with this man, she had never once heard his name mispronounced, thus didnt associate the name Alexander had given to the Lycan in front of her.

And then she lunged forwards, dropping the whip and wrapping her arms around the taller man with a large grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 am

"We know each other through her ma-"

His eyes slid shut with a sigh when yet more people arrived. Was it really so difficult to meet with Giacinto without having such a gathering? How truly annoying.

A scent caught her nose and his eyes snapped open, resting on the oldest creature in the gathering bar that bird perched on the tanned woman's shoulder. He spared the bird a glance before returning his silver eyes to Giacinto.

He stood, subtly straightening himself from the slight slouch he had been in and squaring his shoulders, raising his chin slightly to further look down at her.

And then when she sprang at him, he kicked the bag at his feet away, bent slightly and caught her around the thighs, lifting her when she had her arms around him and twirling her in a circle, a small smile on his face.

"I have missed you dearly, Giacinto."

Yes, he should have given her the letter as soon as he laid eyes on her, but what Aleksandr didn't know couldn't harm him. It had been over fifteen hundred years since he last saw the vampire in his arms; Aleksandr could wait until the hugs had been given before his letter reached the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 am

He turned and watched Giacinto arrive, standing next to him and taking in the intruder. He frowned. She was taking far too long to make a judgment, maybe she was trying to remember who he was? Or in shock that he was here? Though, she had a look of concentration, so he crossed out the latter.

He turned his head and smiled at Sharifa as she arrived. "Evening, Shar."

He was about to say something else, until Giacinto jumped - hugging the other, rather then attacking. His muscles relaxed, trusting Giacinto that the werewolf (or Lycan) was not a threat, rather a friend of hers.

His lips twitched at the happy scene, and he leaned into Sharifa, muttering to her: "Why not let me hold you like that, preferably naked~?" He winked, and turned away from the little reunion, to give them privacy.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 am

Alexander shot a glare at shar beofre turning his attention back onto jace and coilean. he was still very weary about him and was shocked when gia basically glomped him.

his jaw dropped for a second and then sighed.

the small comment jace made had lightened his mood.

poor jace, hes too young

alexander coughed and grit his teeth a small voice telling him to be polite...to the wolf...

Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 am

when she saw Gia glomp tackle the Lycan, she relaxed further. the boy didn't have an ill intent, and also, he didn't like Drago, while his presence also irked Demon boy.

yes, she liked the Lycan a great deal

she grinned at Jace and winked

she then whispered another time.....in a few centuries....once you learn to handle me. you couldn't handle a few moments of me sucking you off kid. sorry, but i'd get bored

she chuckled while Altair merely rolled his eyes and shook his head, only turning back to her to nip her ear sharply, making her yelp in pain and cover her ear as she muttered an apology.

but she couldn't resist one jab before behaving

a little put out by the Lycan demon boy?

she raised her eyebrow and chuckled before turning back to the lycan

so, mister. what's in the bag? i smell paper i think. paper, Ink and the scent that i found on Gia...or more precisely, something important to her...... she paused and sniffed again, eyes then zeroing in on the boy and not only that......but it's radiating off of you as well. and since the scent is so strong, i'm presuming that the note you have in your bag is from Alexander...the one that Gia told me about. so he's still alive then she chuckled and stroked Altair now we just need to know if the note is good or bad, Darling

she grinned broadly, shoulders faintly moving in a silent chuckle
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am

She hugged him tightly, laughing when he span her around in a circle, hands fisting in his brightly coloured hair. "It's been far too long, Coilean!"

The Succubus wriggled in the younger man's hold, sliding round to hold onto his back, resting her chin on his shoulder, eyes on the vampires.

"Alexander, Sharifa, Jason; this is an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in fifteen hundred years. You already know he's called Coilean and he's a Lycan. He's real nice if you don't provoke him." She grinned happily. "Lee, this is Alexander, Shar and Jace."

Her eyes tightened around his in a hug.

"But I do wonder why you came here." Her eyes slid up to Sharifa. "A letter? From Alek?" Her eyes brightened for a moment before slight fear clouded them. "...I'm not sure I like this. We should move to somewhere more secure. The Meeting Room perhaps..."

She began mumbling to herself about where would be best to talk. The Meeting Room was always a good place. The Dungeon maybe... Possibly her Bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 am

"Yes, it has. Fifteen hundred years too long."

He shifted, helping her onto his back then wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep her securely on his back.

His lips twitched into a little grin at the Arabic woman's comment towards the purple haired vampire. He decided he liked her more than Alexander.

And at Giacinto's introduction he bowed gallantly, still holding tight to the older female on his back. "Jason, Sharifa, its a pleasure." He accidentally forgot to include Alexander.

He arched his head back to glance at Giacinto. "You told others about Aleksandr? Even when you have been running from him for fifteen hundred years? At which fact he's not amused, by the way. You left without a goodbye."

Then he dropped his casual air and became completely business. Well, as completely business as he could with a vampire on his back. "Giacinto, I am here to present you with a written request from your mate." If Giacinto had not been on his back, he would be bowing to her.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 am

He grinned, and whispered back to Sharifa; "Hey, I was out of practice." He lowered his eyes lids a purred. "Promise I will be better next time~ And show you a few tricks that I learnt during my travels." His hand snaked round and slide a finger down her inner thigh as he purred this. He then moved away, whistling innocently - watching the exchange between her and Altair.

He then turned to wave at Coilean as he was introduced, and kept an ear on there conversation - curious to know what it was about.

He blinked, and swiveled his head towards the reunited friends at the last thing Coilean said, and babbled his thoughts without thinking: "Mate?! Wait, last time I checked, Gia was Nicio's mate, in this odd, swirly polyamory way. Like, she is also Shars fuck buddy and stuff, something like that, probably more to it. Which is all fine a stuff, but you can only have one mate and-"

Li Yu punched him mentally to shut him up. He coughed and let his thoughts die on his tongue, hoping he did not offend anybody.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 am

The voice in alexanders head told him to be calm.

Alexander shook his hsad and simply growled at shars comment.

He noticed coileans lack of acknowlegement and wasnt surprised.

Again the voice interviend telling him to make amens...

"Ok..ok.." he whispered to himself before coughing loudly.

"Mr. Coilean, please acept my apologise for my earlier...rudeness."
Dam that was hard for alexander to do. He felt like a little bit of himself had died...erm again. Apologising to a wolf was like like sunbathing.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:58 am

Sharifa snickered, and so did Altair in his own ways, both of their shoulders moving up and down as Drago growled at them

however, when she heard what Coilean said, she became a little guarded. but kept herself easy, especially after what Jace had just blurted and mentally facepalmed

soon after though, when drago apologized, she out right burst into laughter, holding her middle

she knew it cost the demon vampire a lot of pride, and his expression was priceless. Altair nearly lost his balance on her shoulder, but laughter was in his eyes as well

my Apologies, Gia and Coilean....but...his face *snicker* was just too funny points at Drago, but then clears throat after calming down slightly but couldn't hold back the grin well, to follow Gia's previous comment, i think it would be wise to move somewhere safer. sunrise is coming, and i doubt Jace and Demon Boy want to get caught in the sun

even though i'd love it if Demon Boy was.........Jace i'd miss......Demon Boy can burn for all i care she added mentally
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 am

Giacinto tensed a little when Coilean used the word mate. And she knew damned well it wasn't Ignicio that had sent that letter.

Shit...Aleksandr still thought of her as his mate after so many years. This was a rather sticky situation that she hoped she could wriggle out of pretty damn quickly. All she had to do was not mention Ignicio and all would be fi-

She bared fanged teeth at Jace in a rare show of hostility as he ranted about Ignicio.

Well, shit. Nicio was headed for the chopping block now.

She whimpered pathetically then sighed, shoulders slumping. Sticky mess just got a whole load stickier.

"I think it would be best if we moved to a different venue." her voice was stiff and tense.

She slid off the Lycan's back and began towards the mansion at a quick pace, not even glancing back over her shoulder to see if the others would follow her or not.

((Continued here: https://huntersofblood.rpg-board.net/t83-letters-and-discussions#1589))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! - I Need TO See Her - !!   !! - I Need TO See Her - !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!! - I Need TO See Her - !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: