Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Feeling Better Now?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Aileas

[C] Feeling Better Now? Empty
PostSubject: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:01 am

Tabitha hummed to himself as he prodded at a thick slice of black pudding frying right next to his bacon and sausages.

After the night that Louis had had, a proper full monty. It was something that Tabitha hadn't really cooked it in a while and he thought this was a pretty good reason to do so.

He knew the smell of cooking meat and blood would rouse his Wolf from the deep sleep he'd been in.

If he strained his ears a little, he probably could hear the shifting in his bedroom as Louis dragged himself up to find out where the smell was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:11 am

The smell flowing into the room did wake him, he had slept deeply for the entire night and well into the morning.

With a groan he sat up giving the air another sniff as his stomach growled.

He was groggy but awake and able to move.

With only a little wobble he pushed himself onto his feet and steadily padded out into the kitchen.

A smile curled at his lips at the sight of Tabitha cooking.

"Morning."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:14 am

Tabitha looked over his bare shoulder with a little smile when Louis stumbled in. Like most mornings, he'd gotten out of bed and started his business in the buff.

"You're looking a little better this morning." His eyes were brighter and clearer and he was standing just fine on his own now. That was good.

He leaned over to check the fried bread going in a different pan, tucking a lock of red hair behind his ear.

"How do you like your eggs? Over easy, over hard or sunny side up?" Fried was Louis' only choice. He was going to stuff Louis with lots of fatty fried food this morning.

He disturbed the frying mushrooms. Breakfast was almost ready. All that was left to do was fry the eggs to their liking and plate up.

"Do you want to get the drinks? I'll have coffee. Black."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:20 am

"I'm feeling a lot better too."

He replied with a smile as he padded toward the kitchen. Louis' arms wrapped around Tabitha's waist as he cooked, pressing a kiss to the back of the man's shoulder.

"Over easy."

A purr rumbled in his chest, this was a hell of a lot of food, and he was extremely excited to dig in.

He gave a nod and headed over to make the coffee, grabbing out two mugs and getting to work.
Back to top Go down
Tibor Halmi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:27 am

Tabitha smiled when Louis kissed his shoulder. The affection was nice. It had been too long since he had had soneone around in the early morning.

While the eggs continued cooking, Tabitha began plating up. One rasher of bacon for himself, three for Louis, two sausages each, two slices of black pudding each, beans, a slice of fried bread each. He slid his sunny side up eggs onto his fried bread.

"Mushrooms?" he asked his Wolf as he flipped Louis' egg.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:33 am

"Yes please."

He replied as he filled the mugs with hot coffee, leaving Tabitha's black as he added milk and sugar to his own.

Everything looked and smelled so good, after the hectic night they had endured this was exactly what he had needed to feel better.

Back to top Go down
Tibor Halmi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:38 am

A pile of mushrooms on each plate and dropping Louis' egg onto his fried bread finished the dishing up process.

"I hope you're hungry this morning."

He'd heard Louis' rumbling stomach all the way from the bedroom. He knew he was hungry.

He set the plates on the small iron table in the corner of his kitchen. The set was more of an outdoor set, one that you'd likely find on someone's patio.

Taibtha didn't even flinch as his bare ass met the freezing cold iron seat.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:46 am

"I'm starving."

He hadn't had any dinner last night before going out, he was going to grab something before he got home, which obviously hadn't happened.

It just meant he was even more eager for his breakfast.

Louis sat down with a wince and a shiver, the metal was cold on his backside and he squirmed a little as he placed down the drinks, trying to warm up the seat.

"You need to put cushions on these."

He whined.
Back to top Go down
Tibor Halmi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:52 am

"You can buy a cushion with a new pair of slippers while we're out today." He wasn't going to let Louis get away with not getting him new slippers.

Tabitha felt wrong without a pair of slippers on while he was in the house.

Tabitha was more than used to the cold chill of metal so not having cushions didn't bother him. Apparently Louis wasn't used to the cold metal against his skin.

The first thing Tabitha attacked was his black pudding.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:13 pm

"Slippers?"

He asked, confused, some of last night was a little fuzzy and he couldn't remember the fact that Tabitha had run to his rescue in his slippers.

Louis took no time in shoveling a piece of bacon into his mouth with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 pm

"Yes slippers." Tabitha reached for his coffee, sipping down the burning hot liquid like cold water on a hot day. Coffee was Tabitha's lifeblood.

"They were destroyed in last nights heroics."

He piled some mushrooms onto his fried bread and broke the yolk of his egg, watching it flow like lava over his mushrooms.

"I'm not heroic enough to let my broken slippers go, so you're buying me new ones."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 pm

"Oh...yeah sorry about that."

He replied with a sheepish grin, he had forgotten about Tabitha mentioning slippers but it was slowly coming back to him.

"I hope your feet didn't get cut up."

Walking on broken glass in slippers wasn't the best way to stop yourself from getting cut.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:22 pm

"Nothing beyond a few weeping scratches."

He'd checked up on them and cleaned them out this morning before he had started breakfast. They'd be healed before sundown; they could hardly be large enough to call scratches.

He filled his mouth with eggy mushrooms and chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Louis gave a little nod, at least the man hadn't been hurt trying to help him.

"I guess I wont be heading out to many more parties."

Not that it bothered him much, he hadn't enjoyed himself more than he would have being curled up with Tabitha.

The wolf wasted no time he chowing down on the prepared meal, tasting each thing with a deep purr of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:25 pm

"I'm not holding you back."

Parties were a big part of the university experience, even the bad things that happened in them. He wasn't going to stop the boy from going through those experiences.

The only thing that would stop Louis would be Louis himself.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 pm

"I know you're not."

He replied, pushing a piece of mushroom around on his plate with a little smile.

"Oddly enough being at that party wasn't as fun as our regular Friday nights."

His lips curled up in a little chuckle.

"Of course I'll still hang out with my friends but those kinds of parties are kind of boring."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Tabitha shook his head slowly.

"I enjoyed those parties when I got invited to them." He supposed being a teacher meant that being invited to those parties wasn't going to happen.

Tabitha ran a chunk of fried bread through the gooey egg smear on his plate.

The Shifter smirked as a thought came into his head. "Perhaps some day I can dress down and see if I can get away with going with you." Hair up, messy clothes and some sunglasses would likely change his general appearance enough to get away with it. It wasn't like he looked that old.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 pm

A smirk spread across the Lycan's face.

"I think that would be fun, imagine the mischief we could get up to if people didn't realise who you were."

He'd like to do typical party things with the man, get tipsy and end up making out in the pool, or in the house owners bedroom...

"Though I think I'd get jealous when someone inevitably hit on you."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:44 pm

One red brow arched up in an incredulous expression.

"Jealous?" he repeated, as if he wasn't quite so familiar with the phrase.

Jealous of some drunken frat by who was hitting on him? Ridiculous. No drunken frat boy was at the end of his leash. No drunken frat boy was keeping his attention like Louis was.

"Let me know when you're next invited." He let an easy, amused grin onto his face. "We'll have to go out shopping so you can dress me. I'm afraid that I'm just not as up to date with fashion as you youngsters."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 pm

"I'm a Lycan, I can't help but feel possessive."

Louis gave a shrug, jealousy was in his nature, even if he had nothing to be jealous of.

He rolled his eyes at that phrasing.

"Oh yes, because you're so old."

He mocked with a chuckle, there was a large age gap between them, but Louis needed that, he knew his wolf wouldn't want to submit to someone that he could easily over power if the want came.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 pm

"Truthfully, it was only in the last fifty years that I traded in my highland dress for suits."

He'd been rather behind the times until fairly recently. Not that that had bothered him any.

He was a bit behind the times with fashion.

Tabitha leaned over the table, one hand reaching up to grip Louis' chin firmly. "I'm far older than you, boy," he murmured lowly before leaning in to steal a long, deep kiss. He didn't pull back until he was well and truly out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 pm

"A kilt, you use to wear a kilt? I would have paid to see that."

He replied with a laugh as he shook his head, the thought of Tabitha in anything other than his now usual attire seemed too odd to imagine.

Louis was about to retort before his lips were stolen and he kissed the man back, panting as he was finally released, his cheeks flushed.

"It's not hard to be older than me, but still, I don't think that you're too old for me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:03 pm

"On rare formal occassions," Tabitha admitted. "Daily I preferred to wear trews. Much more comfortable while working."

Trying to get around in a kilt wasn't so easy.

"No," Tabitha murmured with a soft purr. "I'm quite fit enough to keep up with a youth like you, so I'd say my age isn't a problem."

He gave Louis' cheek a firm slap. "Finish your breakfast," he ordered as he sat back down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Louis jolted as his cheek was slapped and sat back with a little pout, they got to make out then he gets hit, Tabitha was stern some times.

Still, he went back to contently eating his meal before it went cold, chasing it down with his rich, sugar filled coffee.

When he was finally finished he sat back into his with a happy groan, rubbing his full stomach.

"That was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:13 pm

"The more you pout, the more likely I am to slap that cute little expression off your face."

Tabitha enjoyed a good slap to the face every now and again. He had grown quite fond of Louis' reactions. A split second of shock before the pout set in.

"Good. Go dress." He paused for a second with a quiet hum. "No boxers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Feeling Better Now?   [C] Feeling Better Now? Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Feeling Better Now?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next