Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:37 am

Gabriel hummed slightly to himself as he padded into the refrigerator room. Hmm, blood, blood, blood. He was feeling thirsty. Although he had drunk quite a lot recently, vampire blood did not quite fill him up as much as human, tasty as it was. At any rate, he was pretty sure that Jace might get a little tired of being his own personal blood bank after a while. He surveyed the wide array thoughtfully. A+, B-, A-, O+, AB-, B+, AB+, O-... AB sounded pretty good right now. He picked up the bag nearest him, padding back out into the kitchen. Now. Where was a saucepan?

Last edited by Gabriel deGaulle on Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jason

Jason

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:02 am

Jason was exploring the mansion again. Despite having lived here for a few months now, he still had yet to know where everything was, or discover other rooms.

Opening one door to kitchen, he looked round in a bored fashion. He never got what was so special about human food. Sure, it was nice to have every now and then. But it always left him feeling too bloated, plus, all that hassle of having to repair it.

Scoping the kitchen, his eyes landed on a open door, were his weak (for a pure vampire) senses picked up the dull scent of Gabriel. His face spiting into a grin, he skipped up to the open door and jumped into from t of Gabriel as he walked out, giving a cheery: "Hello~"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:26 am

Gabriel looked up from his saucepan, face splitting into a grin. "Mmm, hello."

He decided to give up on the spoon and drank straight from the pan, licking his lips. "Want some? AB+, and..." he checked the bag, "twenty two years old. Pretty good stuff."

He held out the pan.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:36 am

Jason waved off the pan offered to him.

"I have already had my fill, thanks. Besides, I never liked blood bags to much."

His jade eyes looked at the slightly bubbling blood, then raised a brow.

"Why are you cooking it, anyway? Does it taste better cooked or something." He thought about it for a second. "Or is it just to warm it up? So it is more like fresh blood."

During his questions, he propped his elbows on the counter and leaned back into a curve, showing off his toned body - wearing only lose jeans that hung low at his hips.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:54 am

Gabriel swilled the blood around in the pan thoughtfully, frowning at the slightly singed crust around the edges. Yes, he had overdone it a bit. But it had been quite a while since he had used a cooker.

"No, I was just trying to heat it up. Cold blood is disgusting. When I was first turned, Aloyssius played a trick on me by telling me crocodile was nice." he pulled a face. "Most disgusting thing I have ever tasted."

He grinned. Somehow it was easier to say Aloyssius' name now. Perhaps... the company was doing him good? His eyes briefly lingered on Jace's chest, before tearing away as he took another sip. The blood stuck in his throat as he got a slightly burnt bit. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:06 am

Jason watched on is amusement at the blood began to crust up around the edges, burning slightly.

"My sister used to be made on Crocodile blood." He grinned, chuckling a little. "Though, mostly because she thought it would made her stronger, rather then for taste." She was dead now. Mad as a cow, if Jason remembered correctly. He only met her once or twice when he was very young.

Seeing ruby eyes linger on his body, he cocked his head to the side to shoe off his neck - where there was a very faint scar from their quality time at the beach.

Jason laughed again as he watched Gabriel's face screw up in disgust. "And this is why I don't cook. Human food, or non-human food."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:24 am

Gabriel laughed. She thought that it would make her stronger? It didn't sound like a very sound theory. He didn't believe in this health food nonsense. If it tasted good and kept him alive, it was fine. And it was not as though he had to worry about getting a heart attack or anything. Immortality did have its advantages.

He felt a sense of satisfaction as he caught sight of the scar he had made,The tip of his tongue running across his teeth subconsciously. Gabriel shook himself out of it, reluctantly returning his eyes to Jace's face.

"I'm sure you could cook if you put your mind to it."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:39 am

Jade eyes watched the pink tongue dart along the teeth though the slightly parted lips. Distracted by the mouth, it took him a few seconds to snap out of his trance, humming in question before his brain worked out the question fully.

"Oh, Yeah, I guess." The corners of his lips twitched into a smirk. "But that is boring. Hunting, on the other hand is oh so much fun. Plus, the bonus sex that sometimes happens is good."

Jason exposed his neck even further in offering, having picked up on the lingering smirk. After that night on the beach, which was a few weeks ago, Jason had 're-fuelled' himself plentiful.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:46 am

((Where did three weeks go?! Lol))

"Mm... I have to agree with you there." Gabriel purred, smirking as he noticed Jace going into a trance, staring at his lips. Gulping down the last mouthful of blood, he put the pan down on the sideboard, wiping a stray drop from the corner of his mouth.

He tried to ignore the desires whispering at the back of his head as Jace revealed more of his neck, but to no avail as he eyes zoned in on the spot just under the man's chin where a pulse throbbed. His mouth felt suddenly dry and he ached to quench his thirst.

But not yet. It was customary to make conversation before a meal, after all.

"Talking of which, I haven't been hunting in a while. You'll have to show me the hunting grounds round here. Blood bags simply aren't the same."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:22 am

((Into sub-space : P))

Jason blinked, then raised an eyebrow.

"There is a town nearby. Normally, I go there around eleven. Humans are pissed enough then to do almost anything, but not so much that they can't stand up straight."

He stretched, a little unneeded, to show of his body once more, looking at Gabriel through half lidded eyes. He wondered how long the other vampire would last as he noticed eyes constantly stuck to his body - especially his neck. Relaxing his body, he nodded over to the pan.

"I would clean that, if I was you. I hear the Elder has a thing for her kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Gabriel suppressed a groan. Washing-up was another human skill that he had yet to revive. He took the pan over to the sink and promptly dropped it in, before picking up the bottle of washing-up liquid. With a moments hesitation, he added the entire contents, before turning on the tap. It vaguely struck him that there probably shouldn't be quite so many bubbles, as he saw the foam ominously approaching eye-level, so he hastily turned off the tap, batting it away. Giving the pan a once or twice over, he left it on the draining board to dry.

That should do the trick. He strolled back over to Jace, leaning on the side.

"I may go tomorrow night." He murmured, thoughtfully. "You are welcome to come with, if you want?"

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Jason snickered as Gabriel washed up the pan, watching the tower of bubbles rise higher and higher. The bubbles, gleaming rainbow colours, began to fly in the air as the other vampire battled with them.

"I don't think you needed a whole bottle of washing up liquid, or whatever it is called."

His grin stretched wider as the other vampire walked towards him. Cocking his head to the side again, he lifted a hand to squash a couple of bubbles on the vampires pale forehead.

"And gladly~" Jason answered, then winked at the vampire. "I will wear my best dress~!."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Gabriel laughed, winking back. "Trust you. Remind me to try this cross-dressing thing sometime. It must be fun if you keep doing it."

He reached out a hand to stroke the scar on the man's neck, a slightly self-satisfied grin creasing his face. "I see this still hasn't gone away."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:52 am

"The 'cross-dressing thing' is fun~ Especially when you see the shock on peoples faces~" Jason laughed, and couple of amusing memories fluttered across his memory. "I can help you if we want~ Oh! I could do your nails~!" The last part was said in a way that could be taken jokingly or serious, Jason left it to Gabriel to decide which way to take it.

His scar tingled a little as Gabriel brushed it. "Nope. I think it will be staying there for a few years now. A little souvenir~"

Prompted by the newest scar being tenderly touched, he twirled and slammed a hand either side of Gabriel, pressing into him. Smirking up the the taller vampire, he purred: "So, I am fairly bored right now, want to take a tore of my bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:15 am

Gabriel laughed, nipping the tip of Jace's nose playfully. "Direct as ever. Keep it up, and this..." He trailed the scar once more, "...might last a few centuries."

His arms slid around the brunet's neck, and he edged his face closer to the other man's, grinning."But why not. You can't have minded it too much, if you're so eager now."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:59 am

Jason's face scrunched up a little as teeth grazed the tip of his nose. A minute shiver ran up his spine and the took in a small, sharp intake of breath as fingers continued brush over his scar. The grin stretched wider at the sound of a promise.

His own arms wrapped around the vampire's waist, and he began to drag him out of the kitchen backwards. Leaning forward, he stole a kiss, nipping at the bottom lip. Easily, he guided them to the exit of the kitchen, hands going further south from their position on the back.

"My room is only a five minute walk."

((CORRIDOR SEX : D //slapped))
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:14 am

Gabriel gave a surprise yelp as he was dragged backwards, the noise quickly muffled by Jace's lips on his. He gave a throaty purr as Jace nipped his lip, smiling into the man's mouth as hands began to slip lower.

"Oh my God," he teased. "Five whole minutes? Can you wait that long?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:40 am

Jason turned there body's again, and pushed the taller vampire into the corridor wall. Lip's pressed themselves eagerly against the naked skin - which there was not enough of, Jason decided. His fingers already trying to pry the fabric apart.

He muttered a quick "Nope." somewhere between the kisses, trailing up the Gabriel's mouth. Capturing it again, his tongue darted out to lick the other vampires lips. This time, his hands eased the fabric around the neck open. It was also known as his mortal enemy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:49 am

Gabriel gave a shout of surprise as he was pushed into the wall, his head falling back with a loud clunk. He moaned at the feathery kisses, his hands coming up to grasp at the bare skin of Jace's back. Spreading his legs slightly to balance himself, he tilted his head back to expose more skin, an unintentionally needy whimper slipping from between parted lips. Part of him half wondered whether they were really going to do this in the hall, but he pushed his doubts aside as his neck-tie was removed, returning the kiss enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:20 am

Jason smirked at the whimper, and slipped a leg between Gabriel's slightly pared pair. He rubbed his thigh against the groin, rubbing his own against the thigh he was straddling. Hands began to occupy themselves by undoing the buttons. Slowly. Unlike before.

Going at the new slower pace, he pulled away from the kiss, smirking up at the vampire. He stopped moving his thigh, and simply put pressure on the groin. He turned his eyes downcast, as if undoing the buttons was the most interesting thing in the world, and his lips were slightly parts.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:32 am

Gabriel choked back another whimper, glaring down at the man in frustration. Vengeance was most definitely not sweet at this moment in time. His hands slid down to Jace's hips, trying to pull him in closer, his hips bucking. He could feel his trousers beginning to tighten now, and he knew that if it were left too long it would start to become painful. A warning snarl ripped from the back of his throat, nails digging into the man's hips briefly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:43 am

Vengeance was sweet.

Jason laughed a little as he was pulled closer, moving to stand on his tip toes a bit as he was pulled up. A shiver ran up his spine from the nails digging into his hips. "Making marks already~?"

Feeling a bulge against his thigh, a little smirk made its way on his lips. Hands trailed up the chest, ignoring half undone shirt. Gripping one of the shoulders tightly, the other placed it's index finger against Gabriel's lip, stroking the sensitive skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:49 am

Gabriel growled. "You'll get even more if you don't hurry up."

He gave a shiver as hands trailed up his chest, leaning in to nip Jace's lip, partly playfully, but with a slight hint of viciousness lacing the kiss. He didn't want the brunet to get too cocky. A hiss mingled with a moan escaped his lips as his brought his hips in to collide with Jace's once more.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:09 am

"Is that a promise~?" Jason purred. "I do like it a little rough~"

Corners of his lips twitching when his lips were nipped, he returned his own nip. A bit harder then Gabriel's, close to drawing blood.

Hands curled around to the nap of Gabriel's neck, tugging on the soft baby hairs gently as he felt Gabriel's hips buck. Pulling the face even further down, he deepened the kiss, to a harsh extent. Using tongue, teeth and lips. Pulling away quickly, he bent down to kiss the newly exposed chest. He sucked and nipped at the skin, the licked it before looking up at Gabriel through his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:23 am

"I never gue-" Gabriel's retort hitched at the back of his throat at the almost painful nip at his lips.

His hips bucked sharply as fingers laced into the hair at the nape of his neck, the whimpering moan muffled in Jace's mouth as he was kissed. He allowed Jace to dominate the kiss, allowing his head to be dragged down, whining at the forcefulness. But he still slipped in a few nips of his own towards the end. His hands tightened on Jace's hips, pressing against him again, and couldn't help but let out a low groan as the brunet began to kiss and bite at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next