Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Daji's Law

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:11 am

Daji was looking for a way to amuse themself without actually going into the city. It would be too exhausting for now. Anyway, they hadn't really explored the mansion fully yet.

The garden was a beautiful place, and it reminded of them of the expanse of grass and flowers that was outside their shrine back home. Of course, all of these flowers were unrecognisable; there were no orchids or plum blossoms or peonies.

They settled on a branch in a tree, in fox form of course. When a person wandered into the garden, Daji prepared themself by crawling through the canopy, ready for some mischief.

Right when the stranger got into range, the fox dropped from the branch, landing right on their head.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Zeke padded through the gardens, Moe was having a hard time looking after the pups so he had decided to take Luka out for a play in the garden.

He was the most energetic and troublesome of the two so at the very least she could have some down time.

Cinaed was calm and quiet so he would be no issue for the woman to care for.

The now not so small ball of black fluff wiggled around in protest of being carried, yapping in annoyance before Zeke finally gave in and set him down on the grass.

"Go find a rabbit or something to chase."

He grumbled with a sigh, this could be a little exasperating.

With his focus on Luka he didn't notice the stranger in the trees. Zeke jumped into action when he felt the creature land on top of him.

"The fuck..."

He swore, grabbing the fox by the scruff of the neck and pulling it off of himself.

Luka, at Zeke's feet yapped loudly at the fox in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Daji heard the sound of yapping a little too late; they would have stayed hidden if they knew dogs or wolves or whatever were approaching.

In order to free themself they snapped at the hand that held them. How rude, being grabbed without permission! (As if they hadn't just jumped on someone's head.)

Then again, if they fell to the ground perhaps those nasty pups would have a free-for-all. They would have to quickly change into a human once they were let go.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Zeke laughed as the creature tried to nap at his hand, what ever this was it didn't smell like a normal fox, that paired with the fact that it had pounced at him from up a tree made him suspicious.

"Nasty little fox-thing."

He grumbled and dropped the creature.

Luka was ready and wait, playing pouncing on the fox as he barked and tried to nip at it's ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Daji landed rather gracefully on the floor, but yapped angrily as some evil creature tried to bite at them.

Without further ado, they transformed into a human form, clothes materialising on their body. They stood up, brushing themself down and scowling at Luka.

"Who are you calling nasty when your strange child is biting at me?" Daji accused, turning back to Zeke. They turned up their nose, trying to look down at it at him. "I was just playing a funny trick!"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Luka tried to bite at the person's clothing, growling as he took it in his jaws and shook the fabric.

"Luka, no."

He scolded as he picked up the small black wolf.

"You're calling my son strange?"

He replied, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at the fox-creature.

Zeke easily stood a foot taller than them and was clearly not intimidated.

Luka gave a playful growl but nestled in against his father's tattooed arms.

"You're the one who jumps on Lycans expecting not to get attacked."

Liu was lucky that Zeke was calmer around his children, otherwise he may have done some serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 am

Daji was only wearing a simple Chinese robe tied with a sash, and so when Luka bit on it and shook it the whole robe was basically tugged, falling down one shoulder in the process.

"Ugh! Mangy mutt...!"

They lowered their face, although they still looked peeved, staring at the pup and then at Zeke again.

"Perhaps I should look where I'm going then, even though I'm supposed to be safe here," they said in a childish tone. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:40 am

Zeke let out an angry growl, his silver eyes narrowing dangerously as he glared down at the newcomer.

Luka had just been playing and he wasn't fond of the way this person spoke about his son.

"Call him that again and I'll-"

Zeke's threat was cut short as Luka shifted back, turning into a butt-naked toddler right in his arms, the boy tugged at his long hair, looking up at him with a smile.

"Daddy, up!"

He babbled, trying to climb up onto his father's shoulder.

A lot of Zeke's anger had faded now that he was mated and had children but any wrong doing toward his pups always set him off easily.

Still, he let out a heavy sign as he attempted to let it go, Luka, oblivious to what was happening around him happily climbing over the man.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:48 am

The fox raised their eyebrows at the threat that was about to be growled at them. Then they stared as the pup changed into a human child. Daji grinned.

"I like him a lot better that way."

They should probably be careful about what they said, but still, they weren't going to turn into a cowering mess.

"I said who are you? Or is Daddy your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 pm

"I think he's cute either way."

Zeke replied with a shrug, Luka was a handsome little boy.

"My names Zeke, I'm the Beta's second in the Lycan pack here."

Despite being young he had taken that position in his stride.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:57 pm

"Oooookay," Daji replied with skepticism. They had no idea what Beta meant, but they guessed that was a high position.

"I'm Liu Daji, but just call me Daji. That or Supreme Fox Lord of All."

Of course, they didn't really have any power whatsoever. The fox edged towards the tree slightly, ready to climb back up it if the going got tough.

"How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Zeke just looked at the creature dully, great, another one with a god complex, as if there weren't enough egos in this place.

"A few years."

He replied, setting the naked pup onto the ground who shifted back into his wolf form and scampered about excitedly.

"I live here with my wife and our two boys."
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 am

"Oh? Settled down?" Daji couldn't imagine anything more boring.

Their eyes stayed on the pup, making sure he didn't get close enough to bite again.

"I only just got here last week. It's hard finding things to do, you know. And pranks are harmless fun." Perhaps they would get more sympathy if they explained themself.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 am

"I'd be wary about trying to prank Lycans, we're quick to anger a tend to get violent."

That was their nature, if they were going to go around pouncing on them from tree tops then sooner or later they were going to pounce on the wrong wolf and get themself in a lot of trouble.

"I'd stick to pranking the elves and shifters, they're less likely to take it badly."
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 am

"Well, that's quite funny. If only I were invincible, then I would be pranking Lycans all the time."

Daji snickered into a dainty hand, curling their other arm around their waist.

"Thank you for your advice. I may or may not take it into account. Are there many other Lycans around here? And how can I tell they're a Lycan? Apart from when they're in furry form, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 am

Zeke shook his head in mild disapproval, this one seemed like trouble, he could tell already.

"We have quite a large pack here and another on the mainland."

He gave a bit of a shrug, every supernatural had different abilities.

"It's usually smell that gives up away."

Spending so much time in wolf form left a scent on your human one, like fur and fresh earth.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm

"Oh really?" The concept of a pack fascinated them. They had always been alone, one of a kind.

Then again, it sounded troublesome. All those rules and regulations and 'settling down.'

"I'll take that into account. Although, of course I could guess Lycans don't bathe very often." Oh they loved to joke.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 am

Zeke raised and eyebrow at the stranger.

"Why wouldn't we bathe often?"

He replied gruffly, it wasn't as if they were filthy animals, they were people like anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Liu Daji

Liu Daji

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:04 am

"It was a tease! I'm guessing Lycans don't have a sense of humour either."

They were getting into dangerous territory now. It looked as though wolves took things way too seriously.

"Well, if you don't mind, I would rather spend my time with someone a bit more friendly. I hope you don't mind me leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Daji's Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Daji's Law   [O] Daji's Law Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Daji's Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: