Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Too Much Salt?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Too Much Salt? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 am

He hummed in thought. "We were not all hugs and kisses, and we were brought up pretty strict, but I would not say that it was unloving. Sure, there was plenty of favouritism going round, but, still."

He added some fairy liquid and waited, listening the Sharifa, then turned the tap of. He blinked, and looked at Sharifa "Nameless Faces?".

He turned back to the sink and cleaned up the first of the plates; Sharifa's, after she dumped them in there.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 am

Sharifa blinked again

i....still can't imagine it......i also don't like the idea of favoritism....that shouldn't come into families.... she mumbled, crossing her arms and scowling slightly

she snickered though

if you don't know about them, then it's fine. carry on m'dear

she figured that it would be better if Gia or Nico explained that....she didn't want to be the target of an enraged Dick....she remembered last time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am

He placed the clean plate by the side to let it drain. "We were all used to it. With my brother in line to the throne, it was obvious that he was going the get the best of everything." He placed his own plate on top of Sharifa's.

He hummed, his mind to focussed on the washing up to dwell to much on it. He dipped his hand to get the spare cloth. He squeezed the excess water out and handed it towards Sharifa. "You won't mind wiping down the surfaces?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 am

sure thing. just let me remove my bandages from my arms.....don't want those getting wet to be honest she snickered, beginning to unwind the bandages again.

the further up her arms, the worse the gashes.

around her wrists, they were tiny and barely there. at her mid forearm, the gashes were now quite big and deep. at her biceps and shoulders, the gashes were very deep and sore looking, still bleeding just tiny bit as she moved her arms

she winced as she removed the bandages and dumped them, thinking that she'd had to change the other bandages later on now as well

picking up a cloth, she ran it under the hot water and sprayed the surfaces with some antibacterial stuff and quickly began wiping the surfaces down, ignoring the stinging sensations in her hands from the chemicals
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 am

"Thank you."

He eyed the gashes, but did not mention anything. He decided to take her word one that she was okay, she was a independent woman, after all. They did look pretty deep, though, so he continued to carefully look at her facial expression to check if she was all right.

As soon as he saw her wince a littler, he asked: "Are you sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:57 am

kinda. it stings a fair amount, but it's something i have to deal with as a consequence of pushing myself to far when i really shouldn't have...but it was to the benefit of many, so i'm fine with a little pain she smiled a little however, i cannot heal them properly just yet as i'm not allowed to drink blood right now, and if anyone were to take mine at this current moment, i wouldn't be able to survive. i'm in a rather fragile state.

she emphasized this by pressing at a bit of unmarked skin, and it cracked like brittle stone, like shale, and the edges around the crack turned to dust and fell away

ya see....fragile she smiled sadly as she finished on cleaning up and threw the cloth into the washing machine
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

He gave her a worried look as she touched her skin, making a healthy patch crack and crumble. He placed the pan he was washing back in the sink to speedily walk over to her.

"Is there any way I can help?" His eyebrows moved a little closer together. He hesitated before he spoke again. "I know a bit of healing to help others, even though it really is more for self healing..."

He gave her another panicked look and looked at the older vampires arms, guessing the rest of her body was like thet. In his opinion, that was not normal. And even if his healing the others was limited (so he probably could not completely heal her), even just healing her a tiny bit might make it better... If she let him, and if it worked at all. He slapped himself internally, wishing that he questioned her who 'I am okay' speech earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Sharifa smiled a little

i'm afraid i can't allow that. this is due to excessive and very powerful energy flowing through me and then abruptly ending. it damaged me quite a bit. and if i were to have any form of energy transaction put through me before i'm healed, i'll shatter. this means everything from healing to simply taking blood. i'm having to heal at a slower rate, and i can't do anything to strenuous.....which is killing me

she sighed heavily and pushed her hand through her hair before she reached into her pouch and pulled out some more clean bandages to wrap around her arms again

these aren't only to keep my wounds clean, but to hold me together *chuckles* i'll fall apart otherwise she snickered, but there was a slightly worried undertone
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 am

He looked at the still pulled out chair. Then his eyes drifted back at Sharifa, worry still showing on his face. "Maybe it is best if you sit down?" He paused, then added: "I know you are a strong woman, but if you are healing at such a slow rate and in such a fragile state, I think it is for the best...?" He glanced at the chair again.

He gave her another uneasy look as she spoke with a worried undertone, despite her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:57 am

she hesitated, hating to admit it, but then Altair decided to reappear and settled on Gia's shoulder, nipping her gently, urging her to rest even just a little

she sighed heavily as she finished bandaging herself up again, and goes to sit down, leaning back in it and realizing how much she wanted to sit down

she let out a quite sigh of relief as she sat down and closed her eyes

she raised a hand and glared at it

she hated her weakness...both in being unable to support the energy and in being so fragile now. with the incoming war, she needed to get strong fast, and heal even faster, or she would be killed......then her family would jump in, and all becuase she wasn't strong enough

she wouldn't have that

aye......this is irritating........even if Altair keeps telling me that i'm doing much better than any Ibn'La-Ahad he's ever come across. apprently others that had tried what i had, had died quickly, and didn't survive as long as i have. but still......

she grumbled under her breath in irritation, speaking fluid arabic, the words almost melting together
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:26 am

He relaxed, only a little, as Sharifa sat down, now with Altair on her shoulder. He turned back to the washing up, now with a careful eye on Sharifa. Quickly finishing the washing up, he began drying up the dripping equipment with a clean tea towel. As he worked at this job, he listened to Sharifa in concern.

"If you have survived longer then others, then the worst might be over...?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 am

maybe...but after this point, the road isn't clear, so anything could happen....i could be fine, or i could drop dead in a few moments for all i and Altair know

she sighed and pulled a hand through her hair, sighing once more

she hated this feeling, of being weak and unable to do anything than what a human can do. it's irritating her to no end!
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 am

He bit his lip, but he did not comment on it further. He continued to dry the plates - staking them according to where they go in the kitchen.

Still having not commented on it, he began putting the dried equipment away. Bypassing a cupped, he stopped his tidying up to shuffle through it. At the back there was unopened bars of expensive chocolate. Ranging from dark, to white, to fruit and nut. Grabbing a handful, he laid them on the table next to Sharifa.

"You probably had chocolate before. But, if not, then this will help make you feel a bit better." He began tidying up again "It normally help me."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

as soon as she saw the chocolate, her mouth watered.

she loved chocolate a lot

her hand hovered over the bars before selecting the dark chocolate one and broke a bit off, eating it slowly and humming happily

she loved dark chocolate, and took her time with it as she savored the taste.

hmmm~ thanks Dick *grin* i haven't had chocolate in ages

she smiled some more and bit off another bit of chocolate
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:11 am

The corners of his mouth turned up and she hummed contently. Noticing that she choose the dark chocolate one, he leaned over to grab the other. He bit into it, sucking the bitter chocolate rather then chewing it.

He eyed her "Just don't tell anyone else where you found them."

The secret sweet lover turned to continue cleaning the kitchen, taking bites out of his chocolate on the go.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 am

Sharifa smiled and nodded

not a soul

Sharifa sucked on a bit of chocolate

so you're a sweet lover? never knew that. but then, it fits your personality and scent perfectly, m'dear

she grinned and then offered a small bit of chocolate to Altair, stroking his feathers. Altair was a secret lover of chocolate as well
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 am

He flushed a little at the mention of his little obsesion, then turned to give are a questioning look .

"Suites my personality and scent?" He frowned a little, not liking the thought that he was thought of a sweet - or whatever comes into ones mind when thinking of sugary food, like puddings and gummy bears.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 am

she smiled

your scent is kinda sweet smelling and rich, but not like fruit sweets. that's too tangy and sharp. your's is still kinda sharp, but not as sharp. definitely a softer note. also, as for your personality, deep down you're a sweetheart, but you do have that temper of yours. you're scent and personality isn't too dissimilar to dark chocolate

she smiled and took another bite
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 am

The only words he heard out of that little description was 'softer' and 'sweetheart'. He turned around so that she did not see the little sulk on his face, and took a large bite out of his chocolate in misery.

He grabbed a broom and began to sweep the floor - back still turned to Sharifa.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:59 am

she blinked twice and made an '...eh?' face

um.....did i say something wrong? if it's about teh sweet parts and stuff, it's more just an underlining scent. but it just means you're a nicer person. all of my kids have a slightly sweeter scent. in fact, many here do. you're not the only one. it just they have a different sweetness to you. yours is subtle and smooth, like dark chocolate. the majority of your scent is that strong richness and chocolate smell

she blinked again, still a bit confused by the sudden sulk
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

He grumbled. "I was a prince, I was supposed to be a knight that fought bravely in honor for my brother, leading and executing many battles." He turned around to face her, gesturing to himself. "Sweet and nice is not exactly what you think of when you think of a strong and powerful knight."

He turned back around, eating the rest of his chocolate, to sweep the floor and sulked.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:27 am

her expression darkened, and hands turned into fists, the muscles straining under her skin

no actually. i picture parades of boarish males clad in steel, parading through the streets of my homeland, aiming to take over the lands, and they would rape women and children, and kill many, all in the name of their god, calling themselves his Knights on earth. i picture disgusting creatures that tried to eradicate my homeland's culture and burning down mosques in order to replace them with their churches. they called themselves Templars. me and others managed to fight them back, but Arabia still feels the effects of the Templar's presence there in the past.

she hated knights as they used that as something to try and get others to fear them, thinking they deserved respect and wealth and power that they paraded around with, shoving it in people's faces and controlling said people

in other, more simple, terms, she hated knights and didn't want to think of Richard as one
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:50 am

He frowned and griped the handle of the broom. "But is I what should of been. A knight that fought for my brother. Sure, they are not quite what my younger mind thought them to be, but it did not mean I was to become like that."

He turned to face Sharifa. "I am sorry if my ancestors hurt your people, even though that does not really cut it nor make up for it." He started to twist the ring on his right finger, his sisters ring. His mind going beck to faint whisperers and giggles of him and his brother talking about how they would rule the kingdom, how they would reclaim France and promised to never marry off there sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 am

she then had caught herself and what she'd said, and her expression cleared again, blinking a few times before shaking her head

ah, i'm sorry.....it is an old hate, and i shouldn't be so quick with my words. and perhaps, as a knight, you would have been a grand one that actually followed their code. but i still wish to not think of you as one as it may taint my view. this grudge is very old, and has festered. a few words and recognising this isn't going to fix it i'm afraid.

she knew the words may have been a bit harsh, but it was the truth

i don't really wish to speak much on this subject. the time of the crusades are long gone, but still leave their mark and sting
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am

He hummed, still a little lost in memory, and began to sweep the floor again, not realising that t was the same space he just swept.

"Sure, I understand. The undying hate." He leaned over to grab another bar; milk chocolate raisin. Unlike the other bar, he chewed this one - slowly and thoughtfully. he then began sweeping he entire floor, rather then just that little patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Salt?   Too Much Salt? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Much Salt?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: