Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] The Worst Idea to Date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:37 am

Dick squeezed his eyes shut as Fleck ran his hand over his eyes. Nose wrinkling as his hair irritated it. He blew at the strands only for them to land back on his nose.

"I reiterate: not fair."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:39 am

"I'm your boyfriend. I'm not meant to be fair."

He pressed a sweet little peck to the tip of Dick's nose, while his hand was still covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:14 am

Dick's nose scrunched up again as soft lips pressed against his nose.

"So if you are not allowed to be fair, then I can totally do this?"

He unlocked his fingers to dart them up down Fleck side.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 am

Fleck jerked back on instinct.

Right into the fountain.

He yelped when he was submerged into the cold water and bolted back out of it quickly, looking very much like a cat desperate to get away from a bath it had fallen into.

"Fuck, that's cold."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 am

Dick pulled his arms away from Fleck's waist as he fell and watched him splash into the fountain. His shoulders turned away in a poor attempt of avoiding any water getting on him.

He then promptly burst out laughing. Arms over his belly as Fleck bolted out of it.

"That's what happened when you are not fair," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:36 am

Fleck huffed and grabbed a handful of grass beneath his hand, tearing it and throwing his handful at Dick.

A breeze passed by then, and Fleck shivered.

He rubbed at his upper arms, trying to produce some friction heat.

It was a nice, sunny day, so Fleck thought very little of peeling off his soaked shirt and slapping it out over the fountain lip to dry. He didn't pull off his jeans, though. He'd suffer with those.

He did pull out his phone and wallet. His phone was pretty much undamaged, but he poured out a small pond of water as he tipped his wallet to the side.

That would dry in this heat, though.

Overall, no damage done.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:52 am

The useless throw of grass didn't subside his laughter. He had to put a hand over his mouth to force it to turn into light giggles. As Fleck peeled off his shirt, he turned away, giggles still escaping.

Laughter finally under control, guilt seeped in as he watched Fleck examined the contents of his pockets. He grimaced as water poured out of the wallet.

"Is your wallet and phone okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 10:57 am

"My phone's pretty invincible." It was one that wasn't advertised as waterproof but crazy youtubers had discovered that it was pretty waterproof, so he really didn't worry about that.

And the few paper notes he had in his wallet weren't something he was worried about. He'd gotten them wet before.

He lashed out suddenly, gripping Dick's ankle and pushing his leg upwards, to unbalance him and, hopefully, send him back into the fountain too.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:12 am

He yelped as he felt Fleck make a grab at his ankle. Dick could kick himself. He really should have seen this one coming. Now there was nothing he could do now to stop the momentum, even with his strength and speed.

Tumbling into the fountain, he suffered the same fate as Fleck. As soon as he was in he was out. Zipping across the courtyard to gain some distance between the fountain and himself.

Arms crossed he glared at Fleck, knowing full well that he deserved that. The chilly water didn't bother him, but the way his clothes stuck to his skin did.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:15 am

Fleck stuck his tongue out childishly at his boyfriend when he got a 'wet cat' glare.

Served him right.

He ran a hand over his head, pushing back the wet locks that he was regretting leaving down.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:33 am

Dick continued to glare at Fleck's childish display. Shuffling over to him, Dick grimaced with each squelch.

Even as he was glaring, he still took the time to admire Fleck. Pausing in his step to watch muscled arms glisten in the sun as he pushed back his long hair. Dick's glare softened and he bit his lip.

"I think now would be a good time to show you my room. I need a shower and clean clothes."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:53 am

"Can I get a shower, too?"

He seriously doubted that the water was clean, and even if he couldn't change into dry clothes, he would appreciate at least swilling off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:08 am

Dick tore his eyes of Fleck, making his way past him to lead him back into the mansion.

"Sure. I would offer clean clothes but..."

It didn't need to be said. Dick was half the size of Fleck. He was sure his shirts wouldn't fit over Fleck's broad shoulders. Although, it would be hilarious to see him try.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:13 am

"I don't think your clothes will fit me, babe."

Fleck was much broader than Dick. He didn't have a chance of fitting into Dick's clothes.

He jumped up to follow Dick back into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:32 am

Dick lead him through the mansion. Speeding through the corridors, eager to get out of his soaking clothes. They were becoming itchy and irritating against his skin now.

Finally, at his room, he opened his door to let Fleck in. There was no point locking it when he was out and about. Not when the vast majority of the mansion's occupants can easily break in one way or another.

His room was fairly small. the double bed pushed up against the wall to give it more room. Unsurprisingly, it was also orderly and neat. Everything had its place. From the old journals on the oak bookshelf to the retro alarm on his bedside table.

Dick twiddled with his ring, watching Fleck as he made his way into his room.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:37 am

The room suited Dick.

There's was an old-timely and very organised air about it that fit Dick's personality well.

"That alarm clock has to be almost as old as you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:46 am

Dick couldn't help but snort.

"Probably older than you, too."

Dick made his way over to the ensuite, opening the door to invite Fleck in it.

It was pristine. Almost glistening. It also looked like it should have stayed in the 90's.

"There are clean towels already in here. You need to let the shower run for a couple of minutes before there is hot water."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:48 am

"I wouldn't doubt it." It certainly looked like it was older than him.

He stepped into the bathroom and glanced around. The cleanliness of it made him happy.

"What, not joining me?" he teased as he stepped forwards to start running the hot water.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 am

Face hot at the thought, he quickly shut the door.

"Just be quick. It will see if I can find anything that might fit you, but don't get your hopes up."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:07 am

Fleck laughed.

He showered quickly, and when he was done, wrapped a towel around his waist.

He pushed open the bathroom door.

"Bathroom's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 am

Dick searched his closet for anything that might fit Fleck. He felt around the top of his wardrobe, taking out some items by chance. The first few items far too small. Feeling around again he came across a plastic bag and pulled it down.

It contained a pair of jeans and a top. He took them out and held them at arm's length, assessing them. They should fit. At least, better then his clothes would.

But was it weird or wrong to let Fleck were these? He rolled his eyes. Of course not. They were just clothes. Simple as that.

Folding them up he placed them on the bed. Then quickly grabbed some clothes for himself and darted into the bathroom as it opened.

"I luckily found some clothes you that might fit. Even if they don't it will surely be more comfortable then sitting around in wet clothes, right?" He called as he closed the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:49 am

"Thanks, Dick."

He bent to pick up the jeans, shaking them out and checking the label. He almost choked when he read the logo on the label. True Religion.

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

Fleck was a man of simple means, something he'd learned growing up with a large family. A little money had to go a long way.

That wasn't to say that he hadn't always wanted lavish things.

These jeans were almost €400. They were something of a dream for him to have, once upon a time. And now he was actually going to be putting a pair of these on.

And he did with great enthusiasm.

They clung to his thighs in a very flattering way, and held tightly to his muscular hips. They looked good.

A quick look over the shirt had a similar reaction. More ridiculously expensive clothing. It was a size smaller than he wore, though, so when he did pull it on, it clung very tightly to his chest.

He was wearing a small fortune on his body, and he felt an equal mix of uncomfortable and super confident.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:02 am

He tried to be quick in the shower. Not wanting to leave Fleck on his own, twiddling his thumbs. Jumping out of the shower he towel-dried himself and put on fresh clothes. A simple t-shirt and jean combo. He can't imagine him and Fleck will be leaving the mansion tonight.

"How do they fit?" He asked, entering his room again. But he didn't need to ask. The jeans fitted amazingly well. Folding around Fleck's waist and legs in all the right places.

The shirt... it will do. Taught across Fleck's chest in a way he had to appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 am

"Like a half a grand dream."

The clothes fit great.

He still couldn't get over how expensive they were, though. Was it really all right for him to wear these?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 am

He raised an eyebrow with his smile, not quite understanding what Fleck meant.

"You can keep them if you want. Unfortunately, I can't see myself fitting in them anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] The Worst Idea to Date   [C] The Worst Idea to Date - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] The Worst Idea to Date
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next