Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unattainable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Unattainable - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

The kiss left her feeling a little breathless, and all she could do was follow along with it until she was breathless.

When she pulled back, she smirked.

"Eight point five."

That kiss was definitely a nine, but he couldnt be allowed to live in a life of ego-stroking. He needed to work for that one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 am

"Come on," he groaned. "I know I am rusty, but that was definitely a nine."

Almost five months of being rusty. Skating ate a lot of his social and lack of dating life.

He moved in for another kiss, tasting whiskey again. Both of his hands moved to her lips to squeeze as he drew out the kiss.

When he pulled away, tanned skin was flushed and he breathed deeply.

"What about that?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:21 am

She groaned into the kiss, nails biting into his neck a little.

And when he pulled back and asked again, her eyes glittered with mischief. 

"Two."

She shifted, straddling him for a moment before slipping over him and striding slowly towards the stairs, giving Ciro a come hither look over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:32 am

"Two?!"

She had to be kidding there.

He was momentarily stunned as she straddled him. Then she was gone. He was stuck to his seat as he watched her go, eyes dipped down to her swaying curve before they met her eyes.

Without little more prompting, he was up and following her.

"Where are we going? Dancing again?"

He could definitely prove he was not a two there.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:38 am

Her eyes turned up to him as he scrambled to catch up to her.

She grinned and bit her lip, teasing the painted flesh between her teeth.

"Show me you're more than a two in private."

Her heels clicked against the dancefloor as she glided across it, heading towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 am

Oh. Oh.

His face split into a grin as he followed her, a skip in his step. Oblivious to the hungry eyes were on them both as they moved out.

"Let me just just my driver, he will only be a second," he said as they stepped out into fresh air.

He sent a text on his phone, then draped an arm around her shoulders.

"My place or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 am

She leaned into his body, enjoying the heat he exuded.

"Mine." She enjoyed fucking in the comfort of her own home.

Her eyes turned up to Ciro while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 am

"Sure!"

He hadn't been to hers yet. He would be interested in what it looked like after he took advantage of proving himself in a private show.

It wasn't long until his driver parked up beside him.

He never bothered with taxis. Why wait around for what could be an hour when you can just rent out a private driver for the night and be secure in the knowledge in that they will be there in an instant?

He opened the door for her before following her in.

"We want to go to Willow's place! Please." The driver raised an eyebrow at him through the car mirror. "Oh, um, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 am

Willow's lips curled upwards in amusement.

Then she rattled off her address to the driver. It was a big place right at the edge of town, so it would take a good fifteen minutes to drive there, at the very least.

Which left them some fun back-of-the-car foreplay time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

The driver just nodded and a black screen was pulled up to give them privacy. At the last inch, before it closed, he began muttering about stains and how they would cost extra.

Ignoring the safety of seatbelts, Ciro scooted over next to her. His hands found her hips as they did in the booth.

"So, is there any tips you can give me to push up my score? Because two is pretty pathetic and you gotta, you know, help a guy out."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:35 am

"A true nine and a half would know how to please their girl, boyfriend."

She wasn't going to give him any help. He had to show he was worthy of his rank.

She knew she'd end up giving him some pointers later, but for now she wanted to see him go about things without help.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 am

"You just said I was a two in the kissing department! Rember, I am a nine point five in looks only."

He kissed her before she could give a reply back. He took control of it once again. There was an eagerness behind it, to prove to her that he wasn't the two she said he was.

He broke it and kissed her neck. Then paused.

"Is this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:04 am

They both knew he wasn't really a two.

Seriously, no man as great as Ciro could be a two. She was teasing him, and bless his heart, it was working.

The kiss had Willow relaxing against the door, pulling Ciro over her so she was more comfortable.

"You've made it up to three," was her reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:27 am

At her coaxing, he moved over her, kneeling on the seat.

He grinned triumphantly in the crook of his neck.

Slowly, he was inching up there.

He pressed his lips in a simple kiss again. Then another, before he curiously and gently nipped the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unattainable   [C] Unattainable - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unattainable
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: