Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ora Pattiniamo [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am

Dick frowned, trying to put the name to the face.

"Vaguely," he said.

He had seen her and greeted briefly when Giacinto and himself made there way down to meet the family.

While he had grown to love the family, there were still some he was awkward around simply because he didn't know them too well.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:54 am

She nodded, accepting the answer.

It took her many years to get to know everyone. Dick would learn in time. It was daunting coming into such a massive family and to learn everything.

"L-le-let's get back."

She hugged him again, and kissed his cheek, then blushed and rubbed at his cheek to get the lipstick off.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 2:59 am

Dick laughed as she rubbed his cheek.

It was reflex whenever Giacinto did it. Yet had hadn't done it once when she kissed his cheek. Probably because he was still distracted by the exciting news.

He nodded and they made their way back to their partners.

It was difficult to not to show his excitement. He gave Hagne a secretive smile.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 am

Hagne sat down next to her husband and leaned into him.

Chrys kissed her temple, resting his cheek against her head and he continued talking with Fleck.

When Dick sat down, Fleck's arm slid around his shoulders and he did almost exactly the same, kissing Dick's temple and pulling him closer.

The two were talking about Ciro, laughing about Theresa's YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 am

Dick had to admire his boyfriend all over again when he saw him, laughing and chatting. He happily welcomed the kiss and pressed into Fleck when he sat down.

He couldn't help but meet Hagne's eyes and smile again at their shared secret that will come to light soon.

He listened in to their conversation, trying to work out what they were talking about. Something about Theresa, Ciro and Youtube. He was content just listening until he had something to chip in with.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 am

The conversation went on, with the two of them laughing about the elder's student.

Then a new voice joined them while they were talking about their favourite video on the channel.

"Mine's definitely the double trip after last years Christmas show," Chai piped up, dragging the man of the hour along behind her. "He doesn't usually trip twice in less than a minute."

Chai grinned up at the skater, playfully bumping his hip with her own.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 3:54 am

Ciro looked incredibly embarrassed walking in on a conversation about him. More specifically; his clumsiness. He scratched the back of his head as she bumped him.

"I was excited," he reasoned, laughing.

His eyes landed on Fleck, then Dick. They lit up.

"Oh, so he's your new boyfriend? I'm Ciro!"

"I know," came the rather dry response.

Dick was still a little miffed that he had flat out ignored him earlier. Maybe he was also still a tiny bit protective of Fleck.

Also; new boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:03 am

"Like a little bunny jacked up on caffeine," Chai shot back, reaching up to ruffle his hair. She had to push up to her tip toes to be able to do it. Damned tall people.

Fleck nudged Dick at the dry comment.

"You've been hiding under a rock. We've been together for two years." He hugged his boyfriend closer. "What about you? Peeled yourself from the ice long enough to meet someone?"

Fleck turned a look to Chai here, and she just grinned back, wrapping an arm around Ciro's waist, and low on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:08 am

"Wow, two years?" He grinned at them both, his happiness showing.

Ciro shrugged.

"You know how it is, Chrys training me to the bone," he grinned playfully at his coach. "So no, not really."

He did glance briefly over at the table. Then turned down to grin at Chai as she wrapped around his waist.

"I'm still the most eligible bachelor in Catania." He did a movement that could have been a hair flip if it was longer.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:17 am

Chrys clucked his tongue. "Training you to the bone? Is this before or after you spend an hour complaining to me about the way I train you?" One blond brow arched. "You're lucky I don't train you like Jacopo trained me."

Beside him Hagne shifted uncomfortably, pressing closer to Chrys, who held her tight and pressed a kiss to her temple, murmuring softly in Greek.

Fleck and Ciro both tensed up a little themselves.

"Most eligible? Clearly they don't know you very well," Fleck drawled teasingly, directing the conversation away from Jacopo.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:26 am

Dick noted the shift in the atmosphere. The tension in the air at the mention of the name.

He didn't dwell on it when Ciro and Fleck easily shifted the mood.

"Oh yes, according to many local and international magazines and blogs."

He struck a pose.

"Are you all wowed by the most eligible bachelor?" He struck another pose, then another, voguing in front of them. "Please, please, don't fight over me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:28 am

None of them looked impressed by his theatrics.

It was Chai who put them all out of their misery, sweeping her foot into his ankle, making him fall backwards.

"Oops," she said lightly, looking down at the most eligible bachelor.

She held out her hand to help him back up.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:33 am

Ciro yelped as he fell back. It was a long way down for someone who was six foot two.

He whined and rubbed his head.

"I still have competitions to do, you know?" He said to Chai as he accepted her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 am

"I think you'll survive."

She hefted him up, and brushed off his shoulders and straightened out his mussed up hair.

"There, back to your usual annoying self."

The Smile she gave him was bright.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:43 am

Dick drank to that.

Ciro returned the bright grin. His was radiant.

"Thank you very much, my dear Chai."

Leaning down a fair amount, he pressed a kiss to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:46 am

One brow arched. "Careful or I'll floor you again. I don't need to be slated for seducing the world's most eligible bachelor."

She poked Ciro's stomach, but leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

Then a wicked grin came to her lips. She grabbed his tie and yanked him down. "You still taste like me," she breathed in his ear, then let him go.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:55 am

He laughed at her comment then defended his stomach, welcoming the surprise kiss.

He was even more surprised when he was yanked down by his tie.

His laughter turned flustered and he stood up straight.

Dick had been watching with mild interest, and he polity turned away when he saw them kiss and took a sip of his wine.

He chocked.

They had certainly done more then what he and Fleck had done. He had innocently thought they had done no more than kiss when Fleck called her a slut.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 4:58 am

Fleck paused in conversation, patting Dick on the back when he choked. "Okay there?"

What was that reaction about?

Chai laughed at Ciro's flustered expression. What a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 6:52 am

"I'm fine," he gasped, the corners of his eyes pricked. He reached for a napkin to dab at his mouth. Luckily, he managed to swallow most of it. It hadn't been much of a waste.

Dick gave the oblivious Chai and Ciro a horrified look. He didn't ever want to hear Chai whisper that in someone's ear ever again.

At least he didn't have to worry about Ciro going after Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 6:57 am

"Are you sure?"

He rubbed at Dick's back as he dabbed at his mouth.

"Are you two coming to ours for the get together after this?" Chrys asked. He didn't bother asking Chai. She definitely wasn't. That was easy enough to see.

"Probably not," Fleck answered. "I actually want to head home pretty soon."

Hagne straightened up, her eyes turning almost frantically to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:04 am

Dick shifted under Fleck's arm. The idea of going home sounded appealing to him. He could drag Fleck down by the tie and really show his appreciation for seeing his boyfriend in a suit-

Dick met Hagne's eyes.

Ah. Right.

"We should stay," Dick insisted, "and go to Chrys after. Besides, I did promise Giacinto a dance, and it isn't every day I see you like this."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:08 am

Fleck turned his eyes down to Dick in shock.

He'd hoped Dick would agree with him. To head home early. He'd been sort of counting on it actually. He'd even had the foresight to bring the second car with him so they could get home early without stranding everyone else here.

"You sure?" he asked quietly.

He really wanted to get home early.

To spend some time together alone before anyone else got home.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:14 am

Dick bit his lip and nodded.

The tiny, selfish part of him wanted to yell no and they could both enjoy some time together.

But he wouldn't forgive himself if he did that. He knew Fleck would want to be at the reveal, and he knew Hagne would want all the family there.

He took Fleck's hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sure. Since you also owe me a round."

He gave Fleck a cheeky grin and finished his wine. His cheeks now had a permanent soft glow to them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:18 am

Fleck gave a minuscule sigh but nodded. 

So they'd be going to Chrys' after all.

"Are you going to tell me what you're drinking, then, hmm?" he asked. Dick had a way of preventing him from buying rounds. If Dick was pushing him buying this round, then he needed to tell him what he was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:23 am

"Chardonnay," he said coyly.

He wasn't going to reveal what brand. There had been a few on there.

"Just get me the house one."

He was an opportunistic wine drinker, but he could be a little bit of a wine snob at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Pattiniamo [C]   Ora Pattiniamo [C] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ora Pattiniamo [C]
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: