Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:24 am

In the privacy of the room he kept his humans, he guided Sacha to the nearest bed. Hands on his hips and his lips against Sacha's in a mixture of sporadic kisses and longer, deeper ones.

He gave Sacha another shove being turning picking up one of the many vials on a side table.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:29 am

Sacha enjoyed and returned every kiss, pressing closer to his Vampire, tugging at his clothes and hair.

When he was pushed backwards onto the bed, he laid back comfortably, arms splayed and hair fanning out around him.

His legs shifted apart as he watched Dick reach for oil.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:42 am

The vial in hand, he kneeled between Sacha, eyes dragging down his body with the same pleased expression.

He bent to kiss between his chest, slicking his finger with the oil before pressing his fingers between Sacha's legs. Pushing them back inside to fuck him with them, he trailed kisses down lower.

"See, I can be nice - even if you don't deserve it," he said, before taking the head of Sacha's cock into his mouth.

He was doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:45 am

"I- ah!"

His head tipped back and his hips rolled, pushing himself eagerly into Dick's mouth.

"I always deserve it," he insisted around a moan.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 am

Dick hummed, not quite in agreement.

He allowed Sacha to thrust into his mouth more eagerly, enjoying the heaviness against his tongue, the stretch of his lips and the taste of salt.

Taking a thigh into his hand to push it back, he angled his fingers better and sucked firmly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:59 am

He bought his thigh upwards so it spread and pressed against his stomach. His reaction was immediate.

A little noise of pleasure escaped him and his back arched. The fingers of one hand weaved into the thin sheet laid out on the bed. 

Soon after his other thigh moved of its own volition, pressing up against his chest. It made sucking his cock a little more difficult, but it allowed perfect access to his ass, which was far more important right now.

He loved this position. Laying with his thighs pushed up to his chest and spread made him feel like a whore, spread out for his Vampire's pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:19 am

Dick made a disgruntled noise when it became more difficult to suck his cock. But it was apparent what Sacha wanted. It was apparent what anyone in this position wanted.

With a pop, he lifted himself up so he could kiss up his chest, removing his fingers and slicking his cock.

He was slow as he pushed into Sacha with one movement until he was deep inside him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:24 am

Sacha shuddered when Dick began to press light kisses up his chest.

His fingers slid over Dick's lightly muscled back, and skimmed up his neck to curl in his hair again.

He gasped and whined when the head of Dick's cock pushed into him, calves pressing against the back of Dick's thighs, encouraging him onwards.

"Baises moi," he breathed, legs clenching, pressing his calves against Dick's thighs, urging him onwards.

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:33 am

He didn't need prompting.

He started slow - as he liked - shuddering and groaning as he did so. His teeth found a nipple to nip as he sped up his pace until there was the unrelating rhythmic slap of skin.

"You feel so good," he said, words heavy with lust, and he tightened his hold on Sacha's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:37 am

With his head tossed back; his throat, still bleeding a little, offered like a prize; his back arched; and his golden hair flowing around him, Sacha looked a sight.

The little noises his made just made the picture all that more delectable.

"I ah-always feel good." His nails scraped at Dick's scalp lightly.

"Harder. Plus forte. I'm your whore, use me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:52 am

"Yes, you are - ah - mine." He pressed a kiss to his chest. "Mine."

As he had with Hank, he found himself lost in the moment. His thoughts, desires, body was all for Sacha. He pushed himself up to suck at the bleeding skin with a moan.

He was never one to fuck will cool demeanour.

A hand found his cock to, clumsily, pleasure it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 am

"Always." He was Dick's. There was no denying that now, after so many years of being his.

His hips rolled slightly, a small movement compared to the sharp thrusts of Dick's hips, and the previous rutting he had done out in the hallway. It could almost be considered lazy.

He had Dick'e entire attention focused on him. He was preening and enjoying that attention. He didn't really need to do much.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 6:10 am

Dick was quite oblivious to Sacha's laziness, too caught up in the act.

"Fuck, Sacha."

He lifted himself from his neck, his pink lips stained red, to kiss him. There was a desperateness to it. But it wasn't clumsy or lacking in skill.

"Sacha."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 6:30 am

Sacha groaned into the kiss, tongue lapping at the blood smeared across his Vampire's lips.

Once upon a time Sacha hadn't liked the taste of blood. He'd cringed away from it. It was a taste that he had developed over the course of many months, with Dick continuously kissing him after feeding.

He'd come to tolerate the taste, then enjoy it. Now he was addicted in a strange way he'd never be able to explain.

"Dick!" His nails scraped over Dick's clothed shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:40 am

Dick shuddered and arched as much as their position let him as nails scrapped his clothed back. It was thin cotton, being someone never bothered by the cold, so he felt the pressure of it well enough.

He swore and his forehead pressed against Sacha's flushed neck. His own skin was flushed and damp.

Fingers pressing into the thighs hard enough to bruise, he spread Sacha's legs further apart.

"Never leave me, Sacha. Never, fuck-" he groaned and paused for a second to catch his breath. "You're mine."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am

"I won't- Couldn't-"

His words were nearly unintelligible, broken with gasps and moans.

"Yours. Always."

His nails bit further into Dick's shoulders, scraping hard enough that even through the fabric, he left red welts.

"Mine." His. Dick was his just as much as he was Dicks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:56 am

"Fuck."

Dick hissed and tossed his head back, faltering as nails dug into his back. He turned his eyes up to Sacha, a fire renewed in them.

"Yes, I'm yours."

A sharp slap was given to Sacha's thigh, and a bright red print was left in the wake of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 9:58 am

Sacha yelped when he was slapped, jerking, and gasping when the sharp movement made Dick move inside him in such a glorious way.

"Mine," he repeated, nails scoring down Dick's back.

He shuddered and bit his lip, splitting it again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:05 am

Dick let out a low moan himself as Sacha jerked and tightened around him.

"Yours. All yours," he hissed, somewhat expecting the sting of nails the second time around. Didn't make it any less painful in such a sweet way.

He pushed up to kiss him fiercely and tasted blood. He dragged the already split lip between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:09 am

Sacha whined when his lip was split further, tears coming to his eyes.

He held onto Dick tightly, now rocking his hips desperately in an attempt to bring himself closer to orgasm without actually touching himself. 

"Make me come, Dickie. Please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 am

"Yes."

He was overwhelmed with absolute desire to make Sacha come. So close his own. So close.

"Come for me, Sacha."

He pushed himself up to press Sacha's thighs against his chest. With effort, he angled himself better to fuck him faster and harder.

"Fuck, I want you to come so hard for me."

Despite what Sacha said earlier, there were feats that only the supernatural could perform.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am

The supernatural speed in which Dick moved was something truly incredible.

It was something that he had only felt with Dick in his life. It was so intense, so perfect.

His orgasm came crashing down on him so quickly after DIck's change in pace.

His mouth opened in a soundless cry and his body tensed up so hard his muscles almost cramped.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am

Seeing, hearing and feeling Sacha orgasm was simply euphoric.

Swearing under his breath, he bowed his head and pressed against Sacha's chest as he came with a cry of his own. He continued to fuck him until he was shuddering and gasping and it felt too intense to continue.

He sat there, panting, his hands still firmly griped Sacha's thighs. He was unable to move and do anything but enjoy the post-orgasmic bliss.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am

Sacha slumped back against the bed, barely moving as Dick fucked him to his own orgasm.

He panted, trying to regain his breathing.

Sacha's lips curled into a content little smile. His hands slid from his shoulders, down his arms gently, enjoying the way Dick's muscles were tensed.

"I love it when you're just mine like this."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:46 am

Dick lifted his head as he felt hands down his arms. His lips curved up into a rare soft smile.

"So greedy," he said affectionately. Teasingly.

He pulled out of his with a shudder and a tiny gasp under his breath before slumping down next to him, his head resting on his shoulder. He nuzzled into Sacha's neck, an arm over his cum-slick torso. A display of post-sex affection only shown to those he was closest to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C][M] Family Dinner   [AU][C][M] Family Dinner - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C][M] Family Dinner
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next