Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Decorations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C][M] Decorations - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:20 pm

Angela jumped slightly in Adrian's lap, and moaned at the feeling it caused. Oh, that felt good. Her hips rocked exaggeratedly again. She wanted that feeling again.

Corban grit his teeth against the sharp spanking again. Thankfully Dick stopped before it got too much for him again. His ass ached, but it wasn't too overbearing.

The human's breath caught in his throat, and he shifted a little, pushing himself backwards slightly, against the fingers teasing his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Adrian moaned deeply when Angela rocked down onto his cock, seeking the pleasure she had just felt.

A smirk played on Dick's lips.

"Are you really going to try and fuck yourself with my dry fingers like the slut you are?"

He removed his hand and gave Corban's ass and two good spanks.

"Tell me how much you would like my fingers inside you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:35 pm

At this point Corban would take anything that he didn't have to beg for.

That included being fingered dry, if that was on the table.

He kept his mouth defiantly closed when Dick slapped him and crooned. He didn't want to do any more begging.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:37 pm

"Fine, I will just keep slapping you until you do. I wonder if you will start crying again?"

He brought his hand down firmly over and over again down on Corban's backside. Not stopping. Even if he did start sobbing. Not until he heard him beg.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm

He grit his teeth, he tried to relax, he breathed deeply and slowly.

Anything to try and outlast Dick.

But he was at a great disadvantage. His backside was already so sore, and his human stamina was no match for Dick's, no matter how much he wished it was.

He lasted just shy of five minutes before he cracked.

"Please," he moaned around a sob. "I want your fingers. I need them inside me. Choking me, fucking me. Please, I want your fingers."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

"Choking you?"

That held on to Dick's attention. He was learning all sorts of new wonderful things about Corban today.

He turned so he was back in front of Corban. He lifted his arm up to squeeze his fingers around Corban's neck.

"Is this what you want? Me chocking you?"

With his other hand, he began to sweetly stroke his strained cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:05 pm

His eyes widened as they looked down at Dick.

Fuck, had he said that? Shit.

He swallowed thickly against Dick's hand, and bit his lip in anticipation as his throat was squeezed.

The feeling of a hand around his throat, fingers teasing his cock, was exquisite. His hips rocked forwards eagerly and his pale eyes darkened with lust.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Dick stroked Corban firmly, back to being falsely promising.

"I think I have found something you like more than a spanking."

He tightened his hand for a moment before loosening it again just so it would remain uncomfortable around Corban's neck. He did it again, and again, pulsing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 pm

His eyes narrowed slightly at Dick.

He knew that glitter in his eyes. He knew just what it meant.

His eyes slid closed in defeat. Dick was just going to tease and torture him in new and inventive ways, and there wasn't anything he could do about it.

Corban gasped and choked and rutted against the air, cheeks flushed with arousal and cock straining.

"Please," he whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 pm

"I that, please, Dick, oh, fuck! Please, please make me come."

He tightened his grip on Corban's neck continuously.

"Go on," he crooned, "say it. Beg."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Corban shuddered and tried to bolster himself up for it. He wasnt a begging man. Even the few little begs he'd released so far had been made with some dignity and great reluctance.

"Please. Please make me cum, Dick. Please." He was truly begging now.

His cheeks pinked.

"Se thélo. Please!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 pm

"That's it, you slut, beg me to make you cum while I choke you."

He kept stroking him.

"I'll let you cum this time. I promise," he said sweetly.

He still had no intention of letting Corban cum. He wanted his cock teetering on the edge of painful before he let him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:05 am

"Asshole," he breathed instead of begging.

He knew Dick wasn't going to let him cum, yet the Vampire still tried to entice him with sweet words.

"Please," he begged. "Please make me cum. Fuck me hard with your fingers. Stretch me. Please, Dick. Please."

A particularly hard clench of his throat made Corban choke, and a bit of drool seeped from his parted lips, streaking down his stubbled chin and onto Dick's pale hand.

"Fuck. God, please. Please, please, please."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:19 am

Corban's begs was like music to his ears. Rarely heard music that he had to close his eyes and appreciate each sweet note. It was beautiful.

He lifted his hand up from Corban's throat to push four of his fingers into his mouth to make him gag and drool.

"I'm not stopping you. Go on. Cum."

Just as he thought Corban was about to reach climax, he simply let go of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 3:08 am

He gagged as the fingers pushed into his mouth, and sucked them eagerly as drool slipped down his chin.

Corban whimpered around Dick's fingers, hips jerking and thrusting desperately.

His arms pulled at the cuffs around his wrists again, tearing the skin more. More blood rolled down his arms.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:09 am

With his now free hand, he collected the blood with a finger and sucked it off with a moan. There was the temptation to sink his teeth into Corban's skin, but not yet.

"Desperation looks so good on you."

He took his fingers out and circled Corban, his wet fingers sliding down between his cheeks. They were pressed against his entrance, two pushing in slightly.

"Go on, fuck yourself on them."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 am

His tongue followed the fingers pulling out of his mouth, flicking over his fingertips lewdly before they got too far away. His tongue hung out of his mouth for a long moment before slipping back inside.

He shivered, back arching when fingers trailed down his back, leaving a wet streak. His lip dragged through his teeth as he imagined Dicks cool breath blowing down the streak.

Corban was shameless as rocked his hips, a little awkwardly with his ankles tethered together, fucking himself as best as he could on Dick's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 am

Dick grinned as he watched Corban attempt to fuck himself on his fingers fruitless.

He was somewhat merciful and he pushed them all the way in with force. He was far tighter then Sacha and Fleck. Some oil would have probably been beneficial.

Dick curled his fingers and thrust them fast and short.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 am

Corban groaned eagerly.

It was easier to fuck himself with Dicks fingers pressed deeper into him.

Angela purred. She watched the two men with eager eyes.

"Darling, we must make more use of that hook ourselves." The idea of either herself or Adrian hung from the hook and teased was an incredible one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 5:55 am

Dick lifted his hand, chest pressed against his back, so he could grip Corban's neck again.

"Mm, that's it, keep going." His lips were pressed against Corban's spine. "Maybe like this, I'll let you cum."

"We should," Adrian agreed, cheeks hot and panting as he continued to encourage Angela to work her hips. "Test the products."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:00 am

"Don't make empty promises."

He didn't think he could take another promise to cum, then a forced edge. He wasn't strong enough to take much more than he was already suffering with.

"Make sure they're satisfactory." Angela reached for her husbands hand, and guided his fingers to her clit.

Her lips pressed to his ear. "You would look divine in a collared piece, Adrian. Sapphires... No, rubies." Her tongue teased at the skin just below his ear, then she blew on it gently. "I could try and spank your skin to match the rubies."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:32 am

"I promise I'm not lying."

He tightened his grip on Corban's neck, continuing to fuck him with his fingers. He could feel him twitch and tighten around them, so desperately...

"I'm being good.My fingers are going to make you feel so fucking good and make you cum."

He was smirking against tanned skin.

Adrian gently rubbed her clit. A shudder coursed through him and his breath hitched. The corners of his mouth cocked up.

"I'll like to see you try."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:41 am

He didnt believe Dick. He didn't believe a word he was saying.

But his fingers felt so good. He couldn't just give up on that feeling. He rode Dick's fingers, pushing the thought of what was likely going to happen out of his mind. He didn't need to think about Dick'e cruelty right now.

"Fuck. Fuck," he groaned.

Almost a mirror of Dick, Angela smirked against Adrian's paler skin. "Just you wait until they're gone," she purred.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:02 am

"That's it. Cum for me Corban, like the good slut you art. Keep riding my fingers."

The hand around Corban's neck tightened as he brought him closer and closer and closer to climax.

"Never mind. I'm cruel."

Just before Corban could cum he took his fingers out and slapped his ass. Hard.

Adrian groaned as his wife purred.

"I feel like I should be terrified."

Instead he felt anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:07 am

Corban's breath came in miserable pants and his body twitched uncomfortably in intense disappointment.

He knew this was too good to be true.

Dick wasn't going to be kind to him.

"Please. Dick, please. I want your cock. I want it so bad. I want to feel you pounding me. Please." There was no shame anymore. Just blind desperate need for pleasure.

"Oh, you should," Angela purred.

Her fingernails teased slowly down the centre of Adrian's chest. "If you think Dick is a cruel man..." A coy smile curled her red lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Decorations   [C][M] Decorations - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Decorations
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: