Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:07 am

"Somehow I doubt that's going to happen," he replied dryly, but let himself be dragged out of the booth.

Dancing so close to Dick certainly wasn't going to help his boner problem, but he supposed Dick could find that out the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:14 am

The song changed over to a slow, hip wiggling and jerking beat.

The exact kind of song no one wanted playing when trying to kill a boner.

Dick glanced around himself, seeing how everyone else was dancing, before following suit. He dropped down a bit and followed the hip led song.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:17 am

Sacha had to laugh at the ridiculousness of this.

He wanted to kill a boner, and here he was dancing a song with a beat that you just had to dance sexy to, surrounded by so many people.

Someone was going to end up noticing. They'd either give him a wide berth or try to get his attention.

He was betting on the latter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:25 am

No sooner then a minute they began dancing, Sacha would have felt a solid body press against his back and hands on his hips.

"Where have you been all evening?" The stranger murmured into Sacha's ear.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:28 am

His lips curled up into a little half-smile and he pressed back against the man against his back, grinding his ass back against him.

"Waiting for you, ma puce," he purred in return.

His eyes slid shut as he carried on dancing, pressed back against the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:34 am

The man gave a rumble of approval as Sacha ground against him. He let it happen for a few beats more before he twisted him around to face him.

"Well, I'm glad we found each other."

Dick, now dancing by himself, pouted.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:42 am

Sacha's dark eyes flickered open when he was spun around.

His eyes trailed slowly over his face as his arms slid around his shoulders.

Not bad. With more of a choice, he would have gone for someone more tan. He definitely preferred darker features, but this guy wasn't the worst looking guy he'd gotten with.

He dug the beard.

"Me too, ma puce."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:49 am

He leaned forward to butt his nose with Sacha's, forehead to forehead.

"I've been watching that ass of yours last time I saw you dancing."

He dropped his hands to squeeze Sacha's ass.

Dick sulked as he watched the two of them, ignored.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:49 am

He leaned forward to butt his nose with Sacha's, forehead to forehead.

"I've been watching that ass of yours last time I saw you dancing."

He dropped his hands to squeeze Sacha's ass.

Dick sulked as he watched the two of them, ignored.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:54 am

"It's a mighty fine ass to be watching."

If someone asked him what his favourite features was, he would say his ass. He worked out, did a very physical job, and had good genes on his side. His ass couldn't be any more perfect if he tried

He grinned, biting his lower lip when his ass was squeezed.

"What naughty things were you thinking when you were watching my ass?" he questioned, fingers running through the short strands at the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:04 am

"Well, I was- hey, what?"

The man was forced back as a third body was pushed between them. They wrapped their arms around Sacha's neck and glared at him. Well, if it could be called a glace.

"He's with me."

The man was drunk, that was obvious.

Dick could feel Sacha's arousal through their soft clothing. He would endure if it meant gaining his attention again. He really didn't want to be dancing on his own. That was never fun.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 am

Sacha's mouth fell open when Dick pushed between him and the hot newcomer.

He glanced back and forth between the two for a long moment before he sighed, shoulders slumping a little, resigned. Sorry he mouthed to the newcomer.

"I was about to be rid of my boner problem then," he muttered poutily in Dick's ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 am

"You can't leave me."

He pushed himself back a little.

"It's no fun otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:14 am

"I'm going to be climbing the walls trying to get rid of this boner by the end of the night. It isn't going to be a pretty sight."

His eyes scanned the crowd for the newcomer.

"You sure you cant give me twenty minutes to have a quick fuck and get it sorted? I'll give you unlimited access to free booze while you wait for me," he bribed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:17 am

"You're already giving me free booze," Dick argued.

And twenty minutes sounded far too long for him to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:20 am

"For a round. Your round next. Not so free booze then."

His gaze found the guy. Not with anyone. Good.

"But free booze without having to buy me a round in return? Too good to pass up." At least, he hoped so.

He was horny as fuck and he wanted a good, sloppy quickie with someone.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:25 am

"You still owe me another round anyway. The last one was just a replacement."

He waved a hand, leaning a little further away from Sacha so there was some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:26 am

"And with this, the next round and any other drink you want until I return is yours." He pulled his card from his pocket and handed it to Dick.

His eyes kept flickering to the guy, hoping he didn't lose him.

"I won't be long, I promise." He was already inching away from Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:30 am

Dick's brows were pulled into an upturned from as Sacha inched away from him, upset.

"You can't ignore me, too."

He still took the card without a fuss though.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:33 am

"I'm not ignoring you."

He turned bodily back to Dick now. "I'm not," he insisted. "I'm fixing a problem, then I'm yours for the rest of the night. Twenty minutes, then I'm all yours."

He leaned forwards and planted a chaste kiss to Dick's lips, then pulled back again, taking a couple steps back.

"Twenty minutes," he promised.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:46 am

"Okay," Dick said, stunned. He didn't know what else to say.

In his long life, there were so few people who kissed him that it felt rather momentous. Especially being kissed by someone who he wanted to be kissed by. He could count three.

Now four.

A mixture of feeling welled up, and he wasn't sure what to make of them.

He turned, stumbling into someone before he made his way to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 am

"Thank you. Merci. Thank you."

He dropped Dick a wink then turned tail. 

He couldn't see the stranger in the crowd anymore. He sucked his teeth loudly in displeasure.

Well, he was sure it wouldn't take long for someone else to gravitate towards him. Maybe even his handsome stranger again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 am

"Hey, I see you managed to shake off that blond twink."

The stranger had indeed returned. He placed his hands on Sacha's hips again, pressing himself into Sacha's personal space.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:06 am

"For you, I'd shake off the hounds of hell," he purred, grinning up at the man.

His hands skimmed up his forearms and rested lightly on his biceps. He gave them an appreciative little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:10 am

The man's own face split into a grin, preening.

He grabbed a handful of Sacha's ass again.

"We were talking about this, weren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: