Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:12 am

"It's the best conversation topic around."

His back arched just slightly, pressing his ass more firmly into the gu's hand.

"What were we saying....?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:30 am

"I was thinking how much I wanted to grab it, and other things..."

The stranger dipped his head so his lips brushed against Sacha's ears.

"Come back to my place and we can discuss more there."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:34 am

"I don't think I can wait till we're back at your place."

His hands trailed up and down his arms slowly, light and teasing.

"Why don't we go somewhere a tad more private and discuss there? The toilets?" He hoped this guy wasn't too classy for a quick bang in the loos.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:55 am

"Eager are we?"

He wasn't put off at all by the prospect.

He gave Sacha's ass a slap before he led them into the bathroom. He lacked shame dragging the blond into the cubicle. Everyone was too pissed to care.

The man was less talking and more kissing. He pressed Sacha against the cubicle door as he went in for a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:58 am

"Have you seen you, ma puce? Why wouldn't I be?"

His flirty smile became a smirk when he was slapped and pulled into the toilets.

Score.

Sacha was more than eager to reciprocate the kiss, hands cupping the guy's jaw and body pressing against his larger one.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:11 pm

There was an eagerness in his movements, and a lack of patience.

He kissed Sacha's mouth then his neck, beard scratching the soft skin. He sucked on it, then bent lower again, pulling down Sacha's yoga pants as he did.

There was no coaxing and teasing. He brought Sacha straight into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Sacha didn't need coaxing and teasing. He didn't want it.

His fingers pushed through short hair, gripping it as best he could, guiding his head as his hips rocked forwards.

This was what he wanted. Hot and quick and sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:24 pm

The man pulled back with a wet pop.

"I don't have any lube on me."

He pushed two fingers into his mouth to wet them until they came out dripping. He pressed the middle finger against Sacha's entrance, one hand grabbing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:28 pm

"I do. In my bag out in my booth."

Be ready for any easy fuck, Sacha believed. He kept lube and condoms in every bag he owned, and was completely shameless about that fact.

He groaned, pushing eagerly against the wet finger against his entrance, hoping that he'd push it in. He didn't make a move to actually go grab the lube.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:31 pm

The snorted.

"Should probably start doing that myself."

He pushed the finger in and rocked it in time to the movements of his mouth, relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:36 pm

"You'd be surprised at how often you find yourself needing them, ma puce."

Well, if you were anything like Sacha and Corban, you'd be surprised. When the two men were into each other, they went at it anywhere. They didn't want to be held back by lack of equipment.

When Sacha was flying solo, like tonight, his standards were usually so low that he got lucky most nights. Again, he didn't want to be held back.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:40 pm

The man hummed, mouth too busy. He kept rocking his fingers in and sucking rather noisily on Sacha's cock with one thing in mind; to make him cum.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Sacha's hips rolled and little moans escaped him.

He was content until he realised he was getting pretty fuckin' close to orgasm, and his handsome stranger showed no signs of letting up.

"You don't want to be fucking someone with a limp dick, do you?" he muttered, giving his hair a tug to guide him away. Being fucked just after you came wasn't nearly as fuck as being fucked while you were still hard and desperate.

And Sacha may have a little thing for being edged and teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 pm

The man snorted again.

"I'm not about o walk ou with hard dick to get some lube."

He pushed forward out of his grasp to continue what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:53 pm

"I have no shame there."

Once again he pushed the man away, pulling him up by his hair to give him a firm kiss.

"Give me thirty seconds," he promised, slipping out of the cubicle, pulling up his pants as he did so.

His return was quick. Not quite thirty seconds, but close. When he returned, he slipped back into the cubicle and held up two foil packets with a saucy grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:01 pm

The main raised a slight disbelieving eyebrow when Sacha returned but took the packets out of his hand. He took his hips and turned him around.

It was hot, quick and sloppy.

With a shudder and a groan, the man pulled back and pulled his jeans back up over his spent cock.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Sacha shuddered when his handsome stranger pulled out of him, groaning with delight.

That was exactly what he needed.

He turned without even bothering to cover up, and pushed up to give the man a hard kiss. "That was perfect, ma puce. What I wouldn't do to keep you on tap."

He kissed him again, then teasingly nipped at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm

He didn't have lube on him, but he did have a pen.

He took Sacha's wrist and wrote down a number.

"For next time."

He pressed another kiss to Sacha's lips before he opened the door and left, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Sacha grinned.

He was totally calling him again. Maybe for something slower and more drawn out. He was more than happy to go back to his place and find out what other wonderful things he could do to his ass when they weren't confined to a small cubicle.

He found Dick by the bar.

Sacha pressed up against Dick's back, arms sliding around his waist. "Miss me, mon chouchou?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Hearing Sacha's voice, he leaned back into his arms. Then frowned and attempted to pull away, before he quickly gave up and slumped back into him.

"Yes. I made new friends."

A couple of guys were leaning on the bar, one brunet, the other blond.

"Best friends," the blond agreed. There were dozens of empty shot glasses and drinks laid out in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm

"Well, hello there, new best friends," Sacha greeted with a smile.

"I suppose you let him go crazy on the drinks, and now he's hardly coherent, yes?"

The pitiful struggle against his hug made him think that was the case, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:33 pm

"I'm okay," Dick reached behind him to try and pat Sacha's shoulder. "I'm okay." He just patted again, fingers grazing his shoulder.

There was a hot blush on both their faces, but the men didn't even look sheepish. The brunet was leaning heavily on the bar.

"He offered to get a round and keep getting rounds."

No one would turn down free alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:38 pm

"Of course he did," Sacha replied with dry amusement.

He lifted one arm from Dick's waist and held it out, palm up, before him. "My card, please, mon chouchou."

It was probably a good idea for Dick to not have control over the flow of alcohol anymore.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:43 pm

"Nooo," Dick shook his head, swaying in Sacha's grip. "You promised."

He slapped his hand onto Sacha's palm, then intertwined their fingers.

"We should," he paused to silently hiccup, "dance."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:59 pm

"I promised until I got back," he responded easily. "My card, please, mon chouchou."

His lips turned upwards and his fingers entwined with Dick's.

"All right, let's go dance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: