Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Brrrr

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C]    Brrrr - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 am

Dick let out a burst of laughter as he was lifted, and he wrapped his arms around Fleck. He kept his legs dangling just to be difficult. 

"You're going to have to be pretty thorough. Shopping and looking at fish cause quite a sweat and a lot of tension."

He pressed his nose to Fleck's, eyes crossing.

"Think you're up to the task?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:41 am

"I think so. I'll be very-" He pressed a kiss to Dick's lips. "Very-" Another kiss, this time much, much deeper.

"Thorough," he whispered against Dick's lips.

He lowered Dick slowly so he was stood on his own two feet again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 am

Dick pulled on his lip as he ginned, cheeks hot.

His gaze lingered on Fleck's face. It wandered lazily down his chest then back up again. He seemed to be on the cusp of a comment, something teasing, but he held it back.

Grin wider, he turned and made his way to the bathroom. Confidently, and with a slight skip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:58 am

Fleck watched Dick walk away with interest.

Dick had something planned. He could tell. He didnt know whether to be excited or dreading that. His plans were either amazing or terrible.

He followed behind Dick, resigning himself to finding out when DIck enacted his plan.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 am

Dick was leaned against the glass panel of the shower. It was turned on, and he was waiting for it to get to the ridiculous temperature Fleck liked it at.

"Lock the door," he asked as Fleck followed him in, "and strip."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:07 am

Fleck leaned back against the door when it closed, regarding Dick with a little smile on his lips.

"You're in a bossy mood," he commented as he turned the lock.

Then he pulled his shirt over his head and discarded it on top of the clothes basket.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:14 am

He met Fleck's smile.

"I didn't ask you to speak." It was a mostly playful tone.

His eye was drawn to the twinkle of the piercing first before he admired the rest of Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

"Unless you gag me, you'll have to suffer," he shot back, grin widening.

He kicked off his loose boots and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them drop to the floor.

His socks were the next to go, and they all ended up in a pile on the basket, leaving Fleck stood in just his tight boxer briefs.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 pm

"I must be a masochist then considering how often you're not," he snorted.

Dick tugged on his lip as he looked his boyfriend up and down appreciatively. Blue eyes rested on the tight boxers. He breathed in deeply. 

"You don't seem very good at following orders, either."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:31 am

"The biggest," Fleck agreed.

He grinned when Dick slowly looked him over, tongue running over his teeth. His piercing clattered noisily against the backs of his teeth as his tongue moved.

"It's why I didn't join the forces. Not much for orders." He leaned heavily back against the door, arms crossing over his chest and grin widening on his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:25 am

It took will power not to stride across the room to close the gap between them. Pull Fleck down for a hard kiss and palm between his legs. Dick stayed leaned against the glass panel, eyeing Fleck down.

"That's a shame," he said with a shrug. "Your loss." 

He unbuttoned his shirt without a show, then folded it neatly onto the side where the rest of his clothes would follow.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:28 am

"Nah, I think I'm quite happy with how life's turned out without me joining the forces."

He was being obtuse. He knew what Dick meant.

But the sentiment was real, anyway. Joining the army had been a real career path for him. It could very well have happened. If it did, he wouldn't have met Dick. He wouldn't be so close to many people he was close to now.

He didn't think he would have been so happy as he was now. He was happy he hadn't enlisted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 am

Dick rolled his eyes and chucked his pants over to the wash basket. 

"I'm glad things turned out this way too."

He stretched his hand out into the spray of water. He let it linger there for a moment to become accustomed to the temperature. His arm inched in and slowly his body followed.

"Are you going to join me, or stand there all day to prove you can defy orders?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:50 am

"I'll join you."

He padded forwards, slipping his underwear down his hips.

"No fun defying orders if I'm missing out."

He kicked his underwear to the side and reached up to detangle his hair from its bun, pulling his band over his wrist when his hair was free.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:07 am

Dick's lips pulled into a teasing grin.

"So you thought it would be more fun to defy them?"

He waited for Fleck to join him so he could give him the kiss he's been burning to give: Hard and demanding, with a little bit a teeth and tongue. A confirmation that Fleck was his.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:10 am

He pressed down eagerly into the kiss, hands coming up to cup Dick's jaw, holding him in place as he met each swipe of Dick's tongue and nip of his teeth with his own ministrations.

He pulled back, panting slightly.

"Usually is." His eyes twinkled with mirth.

Dick came up with some pretty fun ideas when he was trying to punish disobedience.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:20 am

Dick pulled him back down again for another deep kiss. Then kissed his stubbled jaw. Then his neck. Then scrapped his teeth lightly against his collarbone.

"I must be doing something wrong if you keep misbehaving."

He wrapped his arms around Fleck's midsection, the side of his head pressed against his chest. He was happy just to stand like this for a moment, intertwined and swaying. There was a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:22 am

"Or something right."

He couldn't help it if DIck's 'punishments' were so good, could he?

His arms slid around Dick, and he held him, quite content to just stand entwined as well.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 am

Warmth bubbled in his chest at that and a happy hum came from a smiling mouth. He liked that, pleasing Fleck.

With a smile still on his face, he pushed himself up to give Fleck a much more gentle kiss on the lips, eyes closed.

Then gave his ass a sharp swat.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am

He was distracted enough by the sweet kiss that he jumped when he was swatted.

A beat later he chuckled, pressing kisses to Dick's lips and cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:52 am

"That was for earlier," he said between kisses, squeezing the cheek between his hand. 

"Now, I think I was promised a backwash?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:02 am

"Were you?"

Fleck peeled back, and pretended to think. "Not recalling that," he teased.

His eyes twinkled brighter, but apart from that, he didn't show any mirth at all.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:12 am

Dick huffed.

"You're awful."

He jabbed his fingers a couple of times into his stomach and sides. Definitely not the kind of punishment he would garner for.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:16 am

Fleck backed up, ending up pressed against the wall to try and avoid Dick's jabbing fingers.

"Don't be cruel."

Why did he always resort to tickling?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:40 am

"Then don't be forgetful." Each work was accompanied by a poke.

He caught Fleck's hands to lace their fingers together, smiling sweetly at him. He made their hands sway between them.

"Memory jogged?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Brrrr   [C]    Brrrr - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Brrrr
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: