Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:45 am

Gabriel gave a smirk at the whimpering growl, and added another finger, letting out a low moan. His legs shook beneath him, and he whimpered in need, slamming his fingers inside himself hard, hitting his prostate. His body gave a violent jerk and a shudder, a loud, involuntary shout escaping his lips as he came, rolling off Jace weakly. He lay there panting in a pool of blond curls, his skin still flushed from his orgasm, eyes glassy. He turned to Jace, giving him a seductive glance, eyes trailing down the man's body to rest on his aching erection.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jason

Jason

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:11 am

Jason's eyes widen in fascination as he watched Gabriel release - body jerking, blood-stained lips slightly parted with shouts coming out of it. It made Jason moan as well, the shuddering body sending vibrations up his body.

His cheek met the cold floor again as Gabriel rolled of him, panting from exhauster, unlike Jason who was panting in need. For those few moments, he was distracted by his throbbing erection. Watching blood-red eyes trail down his body made him whimper again, and he quickly trailed his fingertips down his body to grasp his erection. He moaned loudly at finally being able to pleasure himself, keeping his eyes locked with Gabriel's.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:22 am

Recovering quickly, Gabriel knocked Jace's hand out of the way, kissing him forcefully. He leant over to tug at the vampire's ear with his teeth, before kissing and biting a path down his neck to linger at the collarbones, with slightly more rough nips, trailing along the indent with a tongue. He lingered at Jace's nipples for a moment, nipping one hard, swiping his tongue around it, before moving to the next, shooting a glance up at the smaller man from under heavily lidded eyes. Giving a nuzzle to the soft flesh of Jace's stomach, he licked a line down to just above the base of the man's erection, smirking into the flesh slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:49 am

Jason moaned in into the kiss - not in pleasure, but in annoyance for his hand to be battered away. Eagerly he leaned his head to the side as teeth tugged at his ear, scrapping the skin slightly. Moans of annoyance turned into one of satisfaction, light shivers running up his spine from the kisses and nips heading south down his body.

Jason's eyes widened, his little moans interrupted by a sharp gasp. Back arching, and the heels of his feet digging into the floor, a load moan erupted from his mouth. Panting louder, hands wove themselves into the fair hair. Sparks of pleasure shot straight to his already aching groin. He did not know whether he wanted to kill or kiss the man at that moment in time.

Stomach flipping from the nuzzle, he soon went back to his soft moans, with the added whimper. Another shiver coursed through his body as Gabriel was almost there, but not quite.

"For Gods sake! Gabriel, Please!" He tightened his grip on the fair hair as he begged shamelessly - panting.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Gabriel gave a satisfied purr, mingled with a moan as hands tightened in his hair, giving an affectionate nip to a hipbone. His hands spread out over Jace's hips and behind, pulling him upwards. Kneading the soft flesh slightly, he placed his lips around the head of the man's erection, sucking gently, tongue darting out of his mouth to trace the vein underneath before dipping into the slit.

He thrust a finger inside to hit Jace's prostate as he simultaneously deep-throated him. If his mouth hadn't been occupied at that moment in time, he would have been smirking evilly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:55 am

Jason let his body be pulled about, his back scrapping along the floor a few inches. Gasping as the curved flesh was squeezed, he let out a loud and satisfied moan as lips wrapped around the top of his erection. A shudder coursed through his body, and his back arched more sharply. Stomach clenching and unclenching, his moans turned into small shouts as a tongue rolled and licked at the sensitive skin.

Hands flew up to his mouth as he screamed - sensation overwhelming after being on edge for so long. His head fell back into the floor and his toes clenched as he orgasmed - seeing white.

Jade eyes still hidden by eyelids, Jason's fast panting became more slower and steady as he relaxed. Revealing jade, he looked up at Gabriel through bleary-eyed, then gave him his own weak smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:10 am

Gabriel purred, pressing closer to catch Jace's release, before pulling away, lapping at the sensitive skin to clean it, before mouthing a trail back up the man's stomach to lie on top of him, comfortably, propping himself up on his forearms. "I have to say, you beg beautifully." he bent to nip at Jace's lower lip playfully. "I shall remember that."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:52 am

Jason purred under the mouth, then let out a content sigh. The smaller vampire let the taller one lay down on him with no argument. Besides, the Gabriel was not all that heavy.

Letting his lip be nipped, his smirk turned a bit stronger. "You are not the first to say that." He nipped the Gabriel's lip playfully back, tongue then darting over the temporary mark he made. "Why? Do you have something cunning up your sleeves?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Gabriel smirked into the man's mouth. "Maybe."

His finger traced a line down the smaller man's chest, drawing small circles on the soft skin. Hmm... all the things he could do with Jace, his belt and a wall. The smirk widened. He shifted slightly on top of the younger man, starting to feel himself becoming aroused again from the close proximity.

"A master strategist doesn't give away his plans." A tongue tested the tips of his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:41 am

Tanned skin shuddered as fingers traced patterns on his skin. His own fingers interlocked as he wrapped them around Gabriel's waist. He blamed the (untruthful) fact that he could not get up as the reason why he is being cuddly after sex.

An eyebrow raised at the smirk, then they twisted in curiosity.

"Awww... Please tell~?" His bottom lip jutted out and his jade eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:42 am

Gabriel nuzzled into the flesh just below Jace's ear, mouthing it slightly. He smirked slightly at the shiver. "No."

His hand continued to stroke the skin of the man's chest slowly, his fingers brushing over a nipple. Completely unintentionally, of course.

"You'll just have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:12 am

Jason's pout washed off his face, his mouth now in a 'o' shape while nuzzled and mouthed at the skin. He inched his head to the side, exposing his wounded neck.

His breath hitched, and he arched a little off the ground as hands explored his chest - running over the sensitive nub. Letting out a little whine, sparks heading south, he moaned: "I want to know now."

Tanned hands untangled themselves and travelled lower to squeeze mound of naked flesh each. And lips kissed the paler skin, nipping at it a little.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

Gabriel gave a purr, burying closer to trace the tip of his tongue over the wound, enjoying the slightly bitter taste of the blood. He gave a slightly self-satisfied smirk as Jace arched into him, fingertips lightly circling the buds before pushing down. He pressed his face closer to the other man's to watch his expression, a tongue darting briefly over the soft lower lip.

A soft moan escaped his mouth as hands gripped his flesh, pressing closer into the other man briefly.

"Soon." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:42 am

Tanned skin goose-bumped as Gabriel's pink tongue licked over his wound. Jason let out a shaky breath of anticipation when the tips of the Frenchmen's fingers traced around the erected nipple. He took in another sharp breath then moaned as Gabriel pressed down on the nipples.

Hands squeezing tighter in a bruising manner, he huffed. "Soon is not quick enough."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:53 am

Gabriel laughed under his breath at Jace's impatience, pressing a forceful kiss to his lips, laced with rough nips, grazing his teeth along the man's lower lip. He used one hand to press down harder on the brunet's nipple, keeping him distracted as his other hand slid out from between their bodies to grab his belt. He hooked it under the back of the man's neck, using it to pull him closer, grinding into his hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:34 am

Jason mewled and moaned into the kiss, becoming even more aroused. Nails dug into the soft flesh, and he added purrs into the moans and groans. He wrapped his legs around Gabriel's, pinning them on the floor.

He moved with the belt digging into the nap of his neck, sure that it would leave a mark, groaning and thrusting back into the other vampire.

Hands trailed up from their place on the curved flesh, leaving red marks that would fit his fingertips like a glove. Hands explored Gabriel's back and then moved to explore Gabriel's front - feeling every indent and movement of muscle. The slender hands retraced their path back tot he curved flesh, squeezing it tightly again, spreading the cheeks apart.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Gabriel purred at the brunet's reaction, nipping the lower lip roughly, as he slid the belt over the man's skin to his lower back, using it to pull him in closer still, giving a faint groan at the increased contact.

A hiss escaped Gabriel's lips as he felt Jace's nails digging into his flesh, thrusting harder for a moment as pain and pleasure mingled exquisitely. Breaking the kiss, he dived to bite down hard at the juncture of the other vampire's shoulder, moaning at the blood flooding into his mouth. He drank it up eagerly, feeling the heat start to crash over his body as he lapped up the last remaining drops.

A slight shiver racked his body as hands roamed over his back and chest, momentarily forgetting his plan as Jace's hands spread his cheeks apart, pressing harder as he let out a soft whine, grinding down harder.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Jason yelped as fangs unexpectedly penetrated his skin. With gasping moans, he leant his forehead on the French vampires shoulder as he felt his blood taken out of his body - making him feel sightly dizzy.

His middle finger slipped between the flesh and pushed into Gabriel. Brushing the sweet-spot, he added his ring finger. Slowly at first he moved his fingers in and out, stretching the tight muscles. Easily loosening them up, lips twitched a smirk against the pale skin, he added a third finger. All the while, he moaned as Gabriel rubbed and trusted harder against his erection.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:07 am

Gabriel tore away from Jace's neck, tensing slightly at the intrusion, before starting to move his hips in time with the fingers. His body jolted as Jace brushed over his prostate, letting out a needy whine, pushing back to impale himself with a moan, a few strands of hair plastered to the flushed skin of his cheeks. Forgetting about his plan, he dropped his head to kiss at the planes of the man's chest, biting at a nipple hard.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:50 am

Yelping again, Jason curled his fingers and bucked into him. Not noticing the slack of the belt, Jason pulled the taller vampire onto him, rather then over him. His fingers lost grip, arms just a little too short to reach the prostate in the more closer position, so he scratched up Gabriel's to weave his fingers into the fair hair. Pulling on the locks, he trusted again into Gabriel - body hot, and excitement rippling through his body all over again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Gabriel jolted, letting out a whimpering moan as the fingers inside him curled. A shiver racked his body as Jace withdrew them, feeling slightly empty. He rocked on top of the brunet, jerking as Jace grasped hold of his hair to pull him down, heat crashing over him. A surprised shout escaped him as Jace thrusted into him, abandoning the belt to rake nails down the man's sides.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Jason's fist's clenched and he hissed as nails left long red marks. Tugging at the hair again, he brought Gabriel up to kiss his already bruised lips. Using tongue and teeth, moaned deeply into the bloodstained pair.

Jason pushed himself up and over so that he was now on top of Gabriel. Pale legs now wrapped around a tanned waist, rather then tanned legs wrapped around a pale waist. Hands found their way to Gabriel's curves of flesh, grabbing and squeezing each one as he brought the vampire closer as he trusted into him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Gabriel gave a whimpering moan, as Jace tugged him down by his hair, shuddering slightly at the change of angle. He returned the kiss forcefully, biting down on the man's lower lip, hard enough to draw blood, uttering a slight yelp into Jace's mouth as he was flipped, arching slightly at the movement.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Chest against chest, Jason broke the kiss to nip at Gabriel's neck. His lips trailed down the chest - leaving a trail of small dots of blood from his bleeding lips.

Mouth placed on the centre of the chest, he lolled his tongue over the flushed skin to a nipple, swirling around the erecting nub before he brought it between his teeth, pulling on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:22 pm

A whine escaped him, one hand burying in the dark locks to pull Jace closer, arching slightly. Eyes fluttered closed in pleasure, short puffs of breath escaping from slightly parted lips. He shuddered with the heat, bucking his hips impatiently as his hand slipped between their two bodies to touch himself, groaning as his palm met his erection, head falling back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)   Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling thirsty (NOT FOR KIDDIES! I'm not going to say 18+ because let's face it, we all read smut when we were under that)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next