Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Camille wandered into the courtyard. He had not been here before, but already he could tell that it was going to be a favourite spot of his. It was so peaceful here. The moonlight dappled the ground with flecks of silver, and the plants swayed slightly in the breeze. Strolling over to the fountain, he perched on the edge, the cool air from the water refreshing in the Italian night. He dipped a hand into the water, stirring circles into the pool idly, his eyes watching the ripples form contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Alexander was sitting on his usual spot on the roof above the courtyard, he was relaxing and had just gotten over a huge hangover the day before.
it was a peaceful night and it had inspired Alexander to play. he withdrew his flute from one of his many hidden pockets and had just placed the piece next to his lips when he noticed another vampire entering the courtyard. he recognised the young vamp and smiled, not wanting to disterb him as he sit by the water alexander continued to what he was doing and began playing a soft and beautiful tune.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:15 am

Camille heard the music, looking around in confusion for a moment before looking up, spotting Alexander on the roof. He stood up and ran over to the bottom of the building, shouting up to him, "What are you doing up there? Come down, you'll fall!"

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:59 am

Alexander watched and smiled as the boy ran up shouting out his concern. such a sweet innocent boy Alexander believed.

Still smiling he Gracefully walked down the roof still playing the flute and flipped off landing next to camille.

He stopped playing and looked at him with a sweet smile before speaking.
"ah camille... how are you?" Alexanders hand scratching the back off his head.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Camille flinched slightly as the vampire jumped off the roof, feeling quite relieved when he reached the ground, quite unhurt.

His mouth twisted at the question, mind flitting briefly back to the row he had had with Hellsing. "I'm fine. A little weak, but on the whole recovered." he replied after a moment's hesitation. He wandered back over to the fountain, sitting down on the side again. "You?"

It suddenly struck him that he was thirsty. Weeks had gone by without feeding, and he hated to hunt humans. He had largely been living off water recently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Alexander waited patiently for the answer, seeing that the boy was lost in his memories at that moment in time he slowly started to walk towards the fountain. seeing the boy do the same he sat down.

a simple honst answer, Alexander like his honesty and sighed at his question.
"i will live, just peeved with the elder."reflecting on Camilles answer he smiled "ah so yopu have fed then?but...you still look unhealthy if you have..."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm

He kicked the ground, idly. "No, I haven't fed."

He meant only that he had recovered mentally... well, not quite. But he was getting there. The cuts on his back and legs were deep, and without having drunk, it was more difficult for them to heal. But they would eventually. It was only a matter of time.

"And I always look unhealthy." He gave a short laugh. "It's something you'll get used to."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Alexander cocked an eyebrow as the boy kicked the ground until the responce made it clear on his next course of action.

"Camille...come here" he gestured for him to sit next to him.
"you must feed, otherwise your going to be more..unhealthy, allthough i dont know how much whiter a person can get" he finished with a joke to lighten the mood slightly. he held out his arm and just nodded to his wrist, offering just as he had the first time they had met.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Camille touched the wrist, hesitantly. A pulse throbbed under his fingertips, drawing him in, his mouth rapidly growing dry. But he couldn't. He just couldn't. Something made him pull away. For some reason, the idea of drinking now made him feel a little ill. He couldn't even think of feeding now. Not until he had recovered.

"Thank you, but... I can't." he paused. "I've been longer without feeding, you don't need to worry."

He tried not to let memories flood back. The time when he had been shut in the wine cellar. His eyes closed. He had screamed and cried, but nobody had come. Not for over a month.

He stopped himself, midthought, giving the man a shaky smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:55 am

Alexander closed his eyes waiting for the sharp pain follwed by the sweet warm as blood was released but alas none came. he opened his eyes slowly and smiled at the boys reply, remembering when he too was like that.

such a long time ago .... Alexander did not notice camille lost in memories as he was too.

he snapped out of it just in time for the boy to smile.

"ok then, if your sure. im here if you need anything." He placed a hand gently on camilles shoulder and looked up at the stars.

"wana hear a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:26 am

"Thank you." he twitched a little at the touch, but cocked his head, following the man's gaze. "What?"

His memories were terrible, but in a way, they had made him stronger. He was weak, he knew that, but he was stronger than he used to be at least. Or was he simply more empty? But what was the difference, all in all?

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:37 am

Alexander noticed the twitch but said nothing.

still staring at the sky he smiled "i used to be like you... young, a bit frail and jumpy... but " he looked directly at Camille "you will grow strong, heck your stronger than you know. "
Alexander sat and gazed back up at the stars, leaning at seemingly imposible angle on the fountain so that his hair was just touching the water

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"Thank you."

He was skeptical, but he did not let it show. He wouldn't ever be strong, he knew that. If he did not stay fragile, he would merely become an empty shell. Maybe for that reason, he would rather be weak. Strength was earnt by people who could deal with trauma, who could seal their emotions away in a box, and he knew that he couldn't. He either had overpowering emotions which controlled him, or he could not feel at all. At the moment, his feelings were distant, and no matter how hard he tried, he could not reach them.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Alexander smiled and relaxed a little to much and ended up falling into the fountain. he emurged seconds later with a huge embarrased grin on his face and a hearty laugh.
"i was planning on going for a swim" he lifted his wet arms and laughed "but not like this"He rung out his hair and created a small flame around his body to dry off quickly before looking back at camille.
"so how have you found this place and its residents so far?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Camille gave a silent laugh, watching in fascination as the man dried himself, the flames flickering in the night air.

"Everyone's been very welcoming." the fixed reply came out of his mouth before he could stop it. Truth be told, it was a mixed bag. While Alexander and Jason had been very welcoming, Hellsing... was unpredictable, to say the least. And Giacinto... he had only met her once, and did not know what she thought. She probably thought he was useless, he reflected gloomily.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Alexander cocked an eyebrow at his responce. Everyone? he thought. Alexander decided not to press the subject and harrass the poor boy.

thats when he caught the scent of a certain toyboy and chuckled. " so it seems you have met jason then?" Alexanders eyes rolling slightly at the name. "was he nice and gentle?" a quick flashback came wizzing through his mind of the naked man.

Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Camille faintly wondered why the man rolled his eyes. "...Yes, he was..."

He reflected on the man's question, frowning slightly in confusion. "Why, is he not usually?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Alexander laughed at the innocent question. "oh me can be a bit rough sometime, im glad you have met him, although first hand warning hes a huge flirt."
another laugh followed by a small grin, " you have a good friend in jason, and will no doubt have a fun time with him." Alexander disperced the flames on his body now and sat crossed legged on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Sharifa was out wondering the courtyard, having just tended to the Orange Trees and the Palm Trees she enjoyed in the gardens, and she had caught the familiar scent of Alex.

however, what caught her attention more was the new and unfamiliar scent of a new vampire.

this one smelt.....ill.

there was a sickly scent and the smell of crusted blood from old wounds.

she looked up at Altair on her shoulder, she stroked his chest feathers before heading in the direction of the scent.

she caught snipets of a convorsation, instantly recognising the tenor of Alex's voice, but there was a quieter and much more hesitant and less confident voice of the owner of the new scent.

that was when she saw a young male with Alex and he seemed to have shrunk in on himself to not be noticed.
however, she frowned at seeing just some of the wounds...who could do such a thing to such and innocent looking young one?

she walked up to the pair, keeping her steps quite but precense known. she wasn't going to be hostile.

in fact. she was greatly worried about the young one, but kept her smile in place and made it natural

good evening young ones. am i interupting anything m'dears?

she grinned brightly and Altiar shifted his wings as he bowed his head in greeting
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:13 am

Camille frowned at the man in confusion, somehow getting the feeling that he was missing something. Jason... hadn't seemed like a flirt when he had met him... other than the nudity. He blushed. But he had only just transformed, and the only feeling Camille had got from him was a brotherly one.

He looked up in surprise, standing up quickly as a young woman walked out of the trees. Eyeing her warily, he deduced that she was not harmful, before dropping his eyes to the floor again, fidgeting nervously.

"I...er... No." he stammered. "Um... pleased to meet you, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:34 am

Alexander noticed the tanned womens approach but did not respond until she had spoken. he was to busy guaging camilles reaction and concluded that it was one of confusion and thought.

he looked up at Shar and smiled, actually happy to see her and altair.
"Ah good evening indeed my dear, how does this night fair for you and your companion?" he asked politely after camille had finished.

He stood up and gave her a small 'yh im worried too' look before quickly smiling again and streching to cover up the look.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:54 am

Sharifa sighed quietly, still smiling and catching Alex's look.

i'm fine. very tired. this is my first time back in the mansion for a long time. i've been out on patrol keeping out hostiles. also, Altair is fine. he's been helping me a lot.... she said to Alex, smiling almost forcibly brightly.

while she was away, she had sorted a great many things with herself and made herself let go of things that are out of people's control.

so she was finaly at peace with Alex and some of her own demons.

but she was still hurting deep inside from an incident that happened while she wasn't in the mansion.

however...not everything is okay...some of my family...my son and his children...they were killed by Lycan...rabids....a hoard of them. but i shall mourn properly later.

she then turned her gaze back to Camille, her expression warming and turning very motherly.

also, Salom Sayyid. my name is Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad. and this here is Altair, my Spirit Guide. it is a great pleasure to meet you, my dear. and none of the Ma'am as it makes me feel old. not that i'm not old, but you get the idea she bowed her head after gesturing and laughing to the Eagle on her shoulder, who also bowed as well
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:19 am

Camille felt a pang of pain for the woman, wanting to somehow comfort her, but being too nervous and inexperienced with people to say anything constructive. Instead he flashed her a shaky, but what he hoped was a warm smile, bowing deeply back.

"I'm very pleased to meet you... er... miss?" he flushed, unable to address a relatively unknown woman by her name. It was sort of bred into him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:18 am

Alexanders face scrunched slightly at the news of her family and he felt a sudden urge to embrace her but he thought better of it and nodded.

"must be hard eh?"

he brought out his flute again and began claning it.

(ooc: ah writers block)
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:26 pm

she waved it off half heartedly

like i said, i will be fine. she then turned to Camille, smiling warmly also, none of the miss. just call me Sharifa or shar if you want. i hate formalities as i'm not formal in the slightest. i'm just a theif from Masyaf. nothing more and nothing less she chuckled, gently placing an arm over Camille's shoulders.

she guessed that this boy wasn't all that fond of contact, but she wanted to make the boy feel safe. Sharifa gave off a warm and safe feeling, like any other mother would, and hoped it would make the boy feel more at ease.

none of them where hostil there (in current company) and Sharifa was having strong maternal instincts around the frightened little one...she coulddn't help wanting to take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)   Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Anyone! Please post, I'm bored haha XD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next