Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] ...Took a wrong turn.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[C] ...Took a wrong turn. Empty
PostSubject: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:07 am

Orion was walking down the corridor his hands in his dark blue jeans and dark red hair tied into a loose pony tail like always. He had been wondering around the castle again, taking in each corridor and room with the help of his wind manipulation, with it he can practically 'see' or rather 'feel' where each wall stopped and where each door was placed. Sure he didn't see details, but they were unimportant, right?

If his calculations where correct, he was either in the Aria wing corridor, or the Terra wing corridor, though if you asked him which, he would just stare blankly until you felt uncomfortable and moved on with your day.

Reaching a dead end he held his finders out until he reached the rough texture of a door. Not caring where it leaded to, he ran his hands down the frame and stopped as he found the handle. Gripping tightly, he turned and pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Lilim wondered down the hall. She had tapped into her feline ability, not exactly becoming a full panther, to see her way through the dark corridor despite her vampiric senses. Her senses being slightly heightened she could smell another person farther up. She made her steps along the wall quietly as she approached from the distance. From what she could see it was a male with longer hair gripping a door lightly. Out of curiosity she stood back, wondering if he was going to go in the room or possibly turn and notice her.
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 am

Feeling a disturbance in the air behind him Orion's hand left the now open door and retreated back down to his side. Twisting his tall form towards the direction the movement came from Orion clenched his fist as he sent out a small wave of wind to investigate.

Sending the wind out we 'sensed' the disturbance was from a figure quite smaller than himself, female. She was standing there watching him.

It could be a new member of the house, which means more people to talk to... not good. It wouldn't be an invader or an enemy, the elder seem to keep this place as neutral as possible. I guess it could be okay, depending on who it is... maybe I could get our location out of them without it looking like I don't know where I am. No, I do know where I am... I am in a wing...

Twisting around towards the woman completely he nodded his greeting in her direction.

"Evenin'" He greeted in a soft watered down Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:04 am

Lilim felt a light wind brush past her moving her bangs slightly. She shook them back down to her eyes. She didnt know how to feel right now as for the fact the guy himself felt very uneasy.

She coughed slightly to pass her nervousness "Hello." She gave a simple reply. She never did know how to carry our a conversation so she just gave small simple replies. She wanted to shift into her panther form so she could see a bit better but she decided to wait and make sure the other didnt think she was a foe.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am

Orion stood still as the awkward tension continued to build. He never was one to start a conversation but it seemed that neither was the woman standing in front of him.

Come on idiot, she obviously means you no harm so talk to her. Introduce yourself, ask her her name, do... something.

He ran a hand though his hair, a trait that many people showed when they're nervous. He swallowed and opened his mouth to reply only to shut it again and frown.

Idjet! She may think your up to something!

"Um... Name's Orion, I... um... guessin' your new?"
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am

Lilim sensed his nervousness a bit more. Feeling that he was completely harmless she smiled and let about a small giggle. "Yeah. I just got here actually. My name is Lilim" She found it almost cute that he was nervous but thought not much of it considering how timid she usually is.

"So. Do YOU know where we are?" Lilim stumbled onto the area with no clue where she was exactly. In fact she was searching for her room when she got lost and just had no idea she was in the opposite wing,
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Tilting his head to the side, Orion thought about the question he was just asked.

Do I know where we are? Well, not really... but I'm not going to tell her that! No way! But... if she does not know either then it won't be as embarrassing telling her that I don't know... I wonder if she notices my eyes... the other one didn't, the elder.. I forget her name... not good. I'll just jump in the same boat as her... would be faster than lying and trying to explain why.

He blinked blankly before awkwardly stretching his hand out and curled his fingers together. He then randomly poked the wall beside him.

"In one of the wings, we are... But other than that..." He curled his finger back into his fist and placed his hand back down by his side. "I'm 'fraid i'm in the same boat as you."

That was all he knew, they where in one of the wings. Aria or Terra? He had no clue at all. Even if her where not blind he would have ended up in a similar situation. Orion had never been good at directions.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

"Well," Lilim smiled "WE can do one of two things. We can go through that door or we an back track out of here and try to figure out where we are. Lilim let her cat like senses back down relaxing a bit. She approached him closer and studied his attributes. His hair was swell but his eyes.. .What was with his eyes? She had white eyes herself but it marked her old age.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Vashka leaned towards one of the wall. THIS PLACE IS HUUUGE!!! she thought in excitement. The dark blue hair girl seems to be very excited going sightseeing from one place to another.

Eh ?! Who is that on the corner ?! She hides herself.

Then she noticed the gothic girl with the black hair. Ah! It's ...ummm... Lilim ! Lilim... was it ? She waved in excitement

" HIII!!!! " She giggled.

Vashka always wanted to do that. Waving like a random person and just... let go. It's nice to have friends... lot's of friends that is!

She aproached the couple while smiling sweetly like a little girl she is. Looking at their rather confused face, Vashka guessed they're on some troubled situation.

"Are you looost ? " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Orion smirked as he took a few steps towards the woman, shoes clicking slightly as they hit the cold wooded floor.

"I guess we should'a try the door," He gestured slowly over his shoulder with a nod of his head. "Or, we could wait for someone to come by, i 'no that there others living 'ere, even if I haven't met 'em." He coninuted.

Just as he was going to start talking again, a voice interrupted them. Another woman.

See, what did I say, huh? Genius I am.

Once again he sent his wind forward towards the newcomer, wraping it around their body. He did this to all those he came across a new person or animal.

Small-ish, wearing a dress, high voice, lumps on front.... yep, a woman.
Though once or twice he had been caught of guard when he came across a male figure with the same build in this modern age, but that is a story for another time.

"Evenin' and yeah, I guess we are."
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:43 am

"Well hello Vashka" Lilim greeted her friend with a light hair ruffle careful not to mess Vashkas hair up much. "Yes" Lilim chuckled to herself feeling silly "We're kinda lost. Think you can help us?"

OOC: Guys I had a giant brain fart so I am so sorry ._.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:04 pm

So they are lost! Vashka smiled.

Vashka smiled on both companies then replied. " maybe I can help you~ But... I'm lost myself... I'm on an adventure you see! I'm trying to make a map of this place ! At least before Noirael did! Then I can show him that I'm all good! " she giggled.

Vashka showed her white crunched paper with little handwriting. " so.. We are here! Terra Wing's corridor....and my room is somewhere here! " she pointed a weird looking shape of a square not connected to anywhere. "I'm trying to figure out what's the road from my room to this huge place! " She smiled again excitedly.

"it'll be great if you helped! " she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:27 am

Orion took a few steps towards the two women, careful not to bump into them and stopping beside the tallest of the two, Lilim. He blankly looked near the woman he had never encountered before.

So I'm guessing that her name is Vashka. She wants help getting to her room? I guess that makes two of us. Maybe when we have helped her, she could help us... she seems like the helpful type... but she also seems like the happy-go-lucky type too, I hope I don't get a headache.

"I agree, 'tis very big."

I can't see the map, but I am guessing that if she does not know where her room is...but... yes! That may work...

"You 'ave already started to create the map and you 'no where the general area of the room is...so I suggest 'dat we continue down the corridor that you 'ave not yet been down."

He crossed his arms, a habit he has had for a long time when in the company of others.
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc: Major brain farts right now XD

Lilim smiled as Orion stepped forward with cation. She knew then that his eyes were an effect from his disadvantage. He was blind. She almost envied him in a way. He got to see the world strictly through his eyes, his eyes being his mind of course. He would judge people by personality and not appearance.

"Yes the place is huge. Im not sure if my old place could compare. Course every room was my room in that house." Lilim chuckled "I can only help you as much as I can. I dont know this place well at all. I just got here remember"
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Vashka got an idea. " Ah! What about we go around being lost ? We can't get more lost than this anyway. And... I'll start a new page! I mark this place..." She marked the walls with a dot of little yellow crayon. " And we could... travel around! Hopefully my map will bring us back here if we are really really lost ! " She giggled.

" Or ... maybe I should ask Noirael to... give us directions ? " Vashka thought.

"At my old place. The rooms are equally large. But Noirael took contol everytime so I am as lost here as there..." She admitted , stroking her blue ribbon.

" NO!!! I won't admit defeat! "
Vashka grabbed all her papers and tugged Lilim's hand. " Lets go somewhere! Let's go! " She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

((I couldnt resist joining - if only to pick on Oreo))

Giacinto strolled down the hallways carrying a large bundle of pink silk and lace over one shoulder as she hummed cheerily to herself.

When she happened upon a group of Servants her brow cocked and she stopped humming. She didn't usually see groups of Servants gathering in the halls. Granted, she had been in a very small coven before she opened her mansion as a safe-house, but there was a time when she had been in a gargantuan coven of well over five hundred. And even then she hadn't seen a gathering of Servants, High Servants or even Chosen Regents gathering in the halls like these three were doing now.

"Are you three okay?" A teasing smirk quirked her lips upwards. "Not lost again, are ya, Vashka? You should have Niorael draw a map for you or something."
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 am

Orion thought about Vashka's plan on getting them out of the lost mess that they where in. He guessed that any plan at that moment would be better than hanging around and waiting for another to come and help, someone who knew where to go this time.

...Go around being lost, huh?...It could work. If we where to get lost while bring lost... we could then find our way again.They sometimes say that doing the same thing twice cancels them out and gives us the opposite. Plus if she is creating a new map then sooner or later we will end up at her room and maybe we might find the exit on the way there.

"I guess that'll work." He nodded as he thought it through. "Though... If i may ask, who's Noirael?"

He remembered his old farmhouse back when he was still human. It wasn't very large but it was big enough to hold him and his family. It was cosy. It was home. But after his family died and he was left in the big open world blind and alone... it was not something he would wish on others. At least when he was lost inside the mansion he knew that there was no way something would pop out from around the corner and try to kill him, not like in the wild. He got lost many times before he learnt to feel the disturbances in the air, and each time he did get lost it never ended well.

He shook the thought out of his head as Vashka grabbed Lilim's arm and started to pull her along.

...speaking of disturbances in the air...

"Elder Giacinto." He greeted the woman.

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply. This was nothing like what i had written for the reply originally.. but that was lost so i had to do it again. I am feeling better now so i will try and rp more often Very Happy ..... Orion is surrounded by so many girls Razz Poor Orion!))
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:41 pm

ooc: Bier with me. My brain died

Lilim smiled slightly to herself as her dear friend Vashka ran around. It reminded her of her when she had her cold coffee. Hot coffee calmed her down so she could read, she loved reading, but mochas and iced lattes made her chippier then a chipmunk. Right as Vashka tugged her hand to signal travel she heard another approach. She could sense her rank and nodded respectfully towards her.

As far as being lost went she wasnt to worried about it. She could easily wait will it was night and throw herself out of a window if she got to paranoid. Lilim smiled a bit wider to herself. It was a bit weird having a crush on a friends "other" so to speak. But certain personalities attracted her. Well.. So long as they werent assholes they attracted her.

When Orion greeted the women, she knew immediately who the women before her was. Shes seen her once or twice but not enough to meet name and face. She didnt really associate with people above her in her fear of being judged. Instead of speaking she stood there waiting for the others to make the first moves.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:07 am

Vashka smiled at her elder. " Master Elder Giacinto ! " Vashka greeted her with a big grin on her face. "Lost ? I'm not lost! I'm PRETENDING to be lost so I can make a map and find these lost 'kids' here! " She made up a purely foolish excuse.

" Noirael's help ? Oh! No! No no NO! " she pouted. "No need Noir's help! No! No! I'm fine here! I just need to find a way to get here from here and then here.. then... umm..." She blinked. " Where are we now ? " She asked innocently.

She then answers Orion's question. " Ah! Noirael ? He's me! the other me that is very very stiff and stoic. He is a boy! I can shape shift! " Vashka giggled.

Nope! I'm not lost! Not a bit! NOPE! NOT LOST! I can't be lost! What can I do if I'm lost in a mansion as big as this ? Nope! Not lost!

She heard her other self, Noirael speaking to her.

You're definitely lost...

"I'M NOT LOOSSTT!!! "
Vashka suddenly screamed, a bit crying but tried not to.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 am

She bobed her head at the greetings. "Evening Orion, Vashka." She cocked her head to the other woman, waiting for a greeting.

A quiet chuckle rumbled in her chest at Vashka's outburst and terrible excuse.

"You're definitely lost."

Her grip tightened on the dress hoisted over her shoulder and she waved her free hand outwards, gesticulating.

"So, where are you three going? There isn't much in the way of entertainment in the dorm wings, y'know."

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She wanted to see if Dick was in his room so she could... Y'know what? let's not get into what she wanted to do.

Let's just say it involved a large, lacy pink dress and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 am

Orion frowned in confusion. He had never heard of someone who could shapeshift into two different forms, each with their own personality. He was very curious on how it worked and if there was any involuntary shifting, or if that was possible. There where many questions that popped into his head, but he decided that this wasn't the time to ask questions.

"That is.... interesting." He said, tilting his head making strands of long soft red hair invade his pale face. As Vashka suddenly started to cry he tensed, mind switching off as he had a large case of Déjà vu.

When he was still living at his farthers farm in Ireland he remembered that his farther had always been very busy. He was too young to help out around the fields so instead he played with his little sister. She had the same bright green eyes and soft curly red hair, though hers where lighter than her brothers as she took after her farther. He remembered that she was exploring one day around the edge of the forest but he had told her to not enter as she would get lost, she did just that. While Orion went to get both of them a drink from the house, she had ran off into the forest. It had took him around 15 minutes to find his little sister, but only because of the cries and the shouts of denial of being lost.

She did not deserve to die like she did!

Snapping out of his flashback he concentrated once again on the air around him, he had lost concentration and in turn he had lost control which ment he was fully without 'sight'. Stepping up to the smallest figure in the hall, he knelt down until he believed he was at the same height as her and smile softly so only she could see.

"Don't cry, Vashka. 'Tis okay to be lost, we are too. And you're smart enough to find your way 'gain, A Chumann, without any 'elp from Noirael, right?" Placing his hands on her cheeks he used his fingers to wipe away and fallen tears, just as he had with his little sister. He hadn't been like this with anyone since she had died, but he could not stand to have such a sweet girl cry.

Orion composed himself before turning back towards the Elder.

"W-we," He gestured towards Lilim and himself, "Were lookin' for our rooms when Vashka ran into us. We agreed to 'elp her to her room and she would 'elp us from the wing." He explained.

-----------------------------
Translation:
A Chumann = My Swearheart/ My Darling. (To someone)
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 am

Lilim giggled a bit at Vashkas action but made a frown through her smile feeling a sad that her friend was on the brink of tears. "Now now" Lilim lightly ruffled Vashkas hair keeping her palm on her head to clam her.

"Excuse me for my rudeness Giacinto" She bowed remembering the Elders name "I find the dorm halls rather exciting" She chuckled. Lilim herself worried q bit about Orion when he had seemed to zone out. Her smiles immediately appeared back on when he saw him comfort her. HE was such a sweet boy.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 am

Vashka pouted as elder Giacinto said she is lost. " I'm not lost... not lost... " she still stubbornly admitted. Then her face was touched and her tears were wiped by the man she know by the name of Orion. She felt some warmth and comfort from this person. A different one from dearest master Raphael but still the same. His skin texture and calm but stoic face reminds her of somebody dear to her as well.

"Veronikael... " She mumbled.

Then she turned her tears into a big smile towards Orion. " Thank you~ " She giggled. "Herr Orion reminds me of our dearest~ Thank you very much for the comfort~ " she smiled not in a grinning way but in a sweet smile way.

Lilim also comforted Vashka. Now she has realized she made a bit of a fool of herself. Vashka blushed but insisted to be ruffled and patted. She cuddled up to Lilim like a hamster for two to five minutes the she smiled.

"Herr Orion, Herr Lilim, I love you*~ " She smiled.

"Okay! Let's find the exit! " She shouted cheerfully.

*I Love You in her family means that the certain someone is precious to her as their own family,friend,soul mates or even soul friend. 'Love' by the Eliael's house means to be more that ordinary love but a love strong enough for eternity ( vampire's whole life )

note : Very often mistaken for a statement of love Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am

"Your rooms? They're on the other side of the mansion. This is Nicio's territory." She nodded back down the hall she had come down. "Follow the hall to the stairs, keep going down until you reach the bottom then follow the hall through the vestibule until you reach the other side of the mansion. Those are the Aria dorms." She hadn't really thought about people getting lost in the mansion...

She watched the interaction between Vashka and Orion with a small smile. Her coven members were getting along well, it seemed.

"There's nothing wrong with getting lost." A grin quirked her lips upwards. "I got lost all the time back when I was a Captain. And getting lost at sea is really not good."
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 am

Vashka tugged her other beloved leader. " My room ? My Room ? " She asked excitedly.

Then again... asking for directions does helps out a lot! She heard something about her leader being lost too. Yeah! It's a no problem getting lost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] ...Took a wrong turn.   [C] ...Took a wrong turn. Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] ...Took a wrong turn.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next