Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

flirting with the wrong guy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

flirting with the wrong guy Empty
PostSubject: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 am

Kenny......Was bored.

No...not just bored.

She was dying of bordem.

"I need entertainment......" Kenny grumbled.

As of late, she's been gravitating towards the forest more and more, as if she's trying to find something, or is expecting to see something in particular, her form always tingling when she's in the forest.

Currently, she was lounging back against a tree as she smoked, dressed in casual joggers and a strappy shirt, hair held up in a loose knot.

Her silver eyes scanned the area, again, as if trying to search something out, her instincts telling her to hang about in the forest until the feeling left her.

However, her senses picked up something else...someone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 am

Fabian ran through the forest, his paws beating against the damp ground as he ran.

He hadn't been in the forest for a couple of days and he was really feeling it. He needed to be out in the forest.

The Elf had managed to bag himself a wild rabbit and devour it quickly enough and now he was just running.

When he came upon a clearing, he shifted back, stretching his slim naked body as he ran his fingers through his long blond hair, humming softly to himself. The moonlight bathed his body as he strolled into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 am

Kenny looked up at a blond man with pointed ears and a stella body strolled into the clearing, his pale hair nearly as pale blond as her own.

She arched an eyebrow slightly, allowing a small and sly grin appear on her face as her expert eye evaluated him.

Well now...isn't this one, in his Birthday suit mind, a sight to behold.

She purred low in her throat happily.

"Well hello Beautiful~ not exactly what I expected to see in this forest. But then, this place is full of surprises" Kenny chuckled, tapping the ash off the end of her cigarette.

This one was an Elf and had a sorta ethereal beauty that Elves tended to have.

It was something that intrigued her greatly.

She'd never bedded an Elf before.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 am

His ears flickered, the chains and jewels in them clinking together.

He heard a voice.

The Elf's eyes flickered up, settling on the woman just a moment before the smell of smoke hit him.

His nose wrinkled delicately ans he tucked his hair behind an ear, watching the woman silently. He didn't care much about his nudity.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:29 am

Kenny chuckled at the expression.

It was Adorable~

"What's with the face, Beautiful?" She asked, arching her eyebrow higher.

she admired the jewelry hanging from his ears and purred softly again.

This one had taste~

She stood up and dusted herself off a little and grinned.

"Name's Kenny Swenhaugen. What's yours?" She asked, silver eyes flashing with mischief
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

"The smoke is less than pleasant."

He didn't have to worry about the scent saturating his clothes but it'd definitely cling to his hair. He'd have to have a long, hot shower when he got back to his room.

He gave a polite nod of his head when she stood and dusted herself off, taking a few steps forwards to greet her. Standing in the middle of the meadow when she was at the edge was rude when they were trying to hold a conversation.

"Fabian," he greeted in return with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"Ah, okay then." Kenny mumbled, and then put out the cigarette on a near by stone.

Flicking her fringe out of her face she took the other's hand, bowing her head down and kissed the back of his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure~" She murmured, her tone deepening and eyes smouldring to a liquid silver.

I wonder if I can make this one mine~ she thought quietly.

"What brings you to the forest then? I didn't really expect anyone to be appearing here in all honesty." She asked with a slight purr to her voice as she gently let go of the other's hand.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:00 pm

"Thank you." The smoke was still lingering but now the source was gone there wouldn't be any more to make the smell worse.

Fabian snorted a laugh when she kissed the back of his hand. "Unless I've been getting it wrong all these years, I think it's the man that's supposed to be doing this to the woman."

The role reversal was amusing to him.

"And you, Kenny." He gave a crooked smile that showcased his perfect white teeth as he cocked his head to the side a little, hair falling from behind a pierced ear to frame his face.

"I'm an Elf, I spend a lot of time in the forest." he hadn't been in the forest in a couple days and the lack of nature was making him light headed.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Kenny snickered.

"The amount of times I play the Male is unbelievable. It's mainly due to my Androgynous looks." She explained, still with a sly grin.

She was used to playing the Male, and enjoyed it quite a lot. However, there were times when she enjoyed being the Female as well, but her being able to act like the Woman was increasingly rare.

"I guess that makes sense. I heard that Elves hated being away from the Forest. I'm a just Turned Vampire, so I'm still picking things up." She said, tilting her head slightly.

Grinning wider, she moved a touch closer, reaching out and brushed back the lock of hair she saw fall into his eyes, beautifully framing his features.

Yes...She'd make this one hers.

She let her thumb trace along a cheekbone as she swept the hair back, admiring how soft his hair and his skin was.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm

"Dear dear, people make you play the male?" he tutted softly. "You don't get to be touched like a woman often?"

His hands slid up her stomach and over her chest to rest on her shoulders.

"Shame. Every woman should know how it feels like to be touched and admired as a woman."

It felt a little odd treating someone half a foot taller than himself as a woman but he could get over the oddness of it easily enough.

"We don't hate it. We just find being in the forest more comfortable. We're in our element out here." He grinned, green eyes flashing brightly. He loved the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

She arched an eyebrow as the other ran a hand up her stomach and chest, but still grinned.

[coloe=silver]"Well, in my...line of work, you do what you can to get Clients. I use my assets to full potential. But I must admit, it gets boring being treated as a man all the time."[/color] She hummed/purred.

Okay, she liked the attention. Sue her.

Her hand slid form the side of the other's face and down his side to rest at his hip, the other following suit as she continued to admire the soft skin.

Kenny eyes practically glowed.

Maybe this one wouldn't be too hard.

"Then you would have loved the Forests in Norway. They are large and majestic. during the winter, the dark Pines get decorated in white and silver and looks stunning." She chuckled softly, leaning slightly closer in.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

"You do what you can but not for your own comfort? What a boring way of doing things. Don't you ever demand something you want from your bed partners?"

He would. He did.

If he wanted something, his partner knew about it.

"It's very similar in Poland."

When he was child, Fabian loved the forests during the winter. He played in the snow and admired the way it blanketed everything.

He didn't pull away when she leaned closer. No, he followed suit and leaned in a little closer himself.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"It's always what the Client wants. If they want me to demand things, then I will. But i had to think of my Next meal and paying for my room when I was human *chuckle* Comes with once being Human, Single, and Homeless." She explained, still grinning.

She wouldn't have changed her lifestyle for anything.

Kenny smiled.

"I went there once. Reminded me a lot of home. Beautiful country. Beautiful people seem to come form there as well" She purred, her thumbs now rubbing circles over his hip bones and pulled him closer.

Gently reeling him in.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"That's boring. Probably the main reason I'd never be able to be a bed warmer for hire." Fabian was demanding. If he wanted something he'd tell them and he almost always got it. He couldn't do what others demanded of him all the time.

"Hey now, there's nothing wrong with being single. Gives you more freedom." He wasn't one for staying in a committed relationship. He got bored of sex with the same person all the time because the sex never changed.

He hadn't been with many people that liked doing different things and he didn't have all that many kinks himself so sex was very uniform and predictable at times.

"Yes, it is a beautiful county." He hadn't been back in the hundred and fifteen years it had been since he had left the country but he'd look at it from the safety of the internet or books and admire it.

Fabian pressed forwards against the woman willingly.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Kenny laughed.

"I don't know about Boring. I'm pretty shameless and don't really have boundries. I catered for almost any kink. Some were...just Sick and not even I would go that far, but I do most things. Sometimes people are even slightly imaginative and that makes it entertaining." She said, chuckling softly. "But yes, being single is awesome. No strings, plenty of Freedom, and more room in the bed to have fun with someone else."

She purred lightly at the feeling of the elf pressing against her, arching her eyebrow again.

Well, this one is willing enough, so no need to hold back too much.

Grinning slyly, she leaned down to his ear, nipping at the earlobe and inhaling deeply.

By god did he smell stunningly intoxicating.

"So am I to believe that sex has been boring for you then? What a shame...Shall we change that?" She asked in a low and sultry tone before Licking up his neck.

Her eyes dilated slightly at the taste, but did her best to keep her control
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

"I haven't been very adventurous with my sex life." The most adventurous thing he had done was give a woman anal sex once. Otherwise his sex had been very straight and very boring.

"There's always room in the bed of a straight man."

His eyes slid shut when he nipped at his pierced earlobe, the chains rattling together with the soft scrape of teeth.

"Yes, that's true and you're very welcome to try."

He gave a soft, breathless purr in anticipation.

"Don't take blood from my neck," he murmured as an afterthought. "If you want blood, take it from the thighs."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Kenny purred happily, her mind racing with all kinds of kinks that she could show him.

She could show him some things that most wouldn't be prepared to show him, like that sweet spot inside, him, give him a decent BJ (most women tend to not be skilled in that area as they tend to have a hesitance about it) find out if he's a sadist or a masochist, and go on from there.

Sounded like a battle plan to her.

"You don't have a partner to hide anything from, so what's wrong with biting your neck? Of course, I can still take from your thighs as well, Beautiful." She murmured against his skin.

His scent was intoxicating.

Slowly, she backed him up against a tree, her nails digging into his hips as she gripped them.

Looking back up from his neck, her Silver eyes had flashes of red to them, showing her hunger and lust.

It had been too long since she had blood and sex.

Scraping her teeth up his neck and jaw line, she moved in for a kiss and nipped at his lips.

"Tell me what feels good and what doesn't.....I'll make sure that this is as pleasurable as possible for you...." She murmured against his lips before kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"I have a mentor that doesn't like me getting with vampires because he's worried they'll take too much blood," he responded. Rick hated the idea of people taking too much blood from him.

He gave a soft murmur when he was pushed back against the tree, shifting a little.

This was a very submissive position and he wasn't too find of it. Though he doubted he'd be able to do much about it if she wanted to keep him in place. Vampires were stronger than Elves.

His lips moved against hers as he pressed forwards into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"Then do what you want...Who gives a Fuck?" She murmured.

Her hands traced up the other's Torso, nails leaving red lines behind.

One hand stopped to play with a nipple while the other moved to his hair and tangled in it as her mouth then moved down to a collar bone and began nipping at it.

She broke the skin as her fangs decided to appear and made a small cut that began bleeding.

Kenny lapped it up and her eyes dilated fully at the taste.

God damnit! This blood was like a drug!

closing her eyes, she calmed herself again. She could control her urges....She was able to break any bad habit she got into and didn't want to keep.

"Like I said...Tell me what feels good....Do what you want. I'll comply happily." She chuckled.

At that, the hand playing with his nipple traced back down along the dip of his spine and to his ass, groping it.

She was enjoying the fact that the other wasn't wearing any clothes, and so saved her time and effort.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm

"He's the one that makes sure I don't starve. I'd rather not piss him off."

He didn't want to live on raw rabbit and whatever edible roots he could find. He quite liked Rick's cooking and having the vampire pissed off at him usually meant that he didn't get food.

Fabian gave a soft hum when her fingers began toying with a nipple, his eyes sliding shut again.

His hands slid around to her back, tugging at the back of her shirt. Off. He was naked, he wanted her naked, too.

The Elf gave a little, annoyed murmur when she broke the skin of his collarbone. At least she hadn't bitten in; he could probably cover that up or make up an excuse easily enough.

"Right, what feels good," he repeated around a soft moan, pressing back against the hand groping a cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Kenny just hummed in response, her attention now focusing entirely on the creature in front of her.

When she felt the tug on her shirt, she snickered and pulled back for a moment to take it off and throw it to the side before returning back to her ministrations.

Her hand on his ass went back there, while her other traced down a thigh and curled around the back of his knee, lifting it around her hip as her nails scratched against the sensitive skin on the back of his knee.

She let a finger begin tracing the tight ring of muscle of his rear as she moved her lips up to the other's neck, nipping gently and sucking at the skin, exploring this man to see what made him react.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 pm

His eyes flickered down to watch her remove her shirt, his hands sliding from her back around to cup her breasts, thumbs running over her nipples.

The Elf let her hook one of his legs over her hip, tightening it a little to pull her against him.

It still felt odd being in a more submissive position. He was used to being a fairly dominant lover.

"No," he hissed, hips hips moving forwards a little to escape the finger at his entrance. He hadn't ever been touched there and he was quiet happy to not be touched there ever. "Not there."

He gave s soft moan, though, when his neck was nipped and sucked.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Aw man! This guy hasn't had Anal before?

Well, she guessed that was a No-Go area, so removed her finger from there.

"Sorry." She said.

Instead, she let her hand wander elsewhere, trying to find a sensitive spot.

Her fingers traced up his sides before going back down to trace along his navel, dancing over the growing arousal.

Grinning wickedly against his neck, her hand went down to grope his crotch as massage it a little as she began nipping behind his ear, her free hand gripping the thigh that was around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am

"Its fine," he murmured, eyes flickering open again. "Anywhere but there."

She could do anything to him but she had to stay away from there. Not even he had explored that part of himself and he didn't want to.

He purred softly as the fingers traced over his tanned skin.

Fabian gave a low moan, hips thrusting forwards against the vampire's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am

She smirked at the reaction and pressed her hand harder against him before having her fingers curl around him and made slow pumping movements, squeezing every so often.

"This feels good?" She asked, raising a knee to press against his balls and pressed upwards as she gave him a tight sqeeze, being careful so it didn't hurt.

Kenny still hadn't found that sensitive spot yet other than his neck, but most people were sensitive there.

Her eyes were now fully red, and she could still taste the Elf's blood on her tongue.

She needed more.

"Apologies for this..." she murmured, before she gently bit into the other's neck, moaning as the sweet blood rushed into her mouth.

mutherfucker....Elves' blood tasted amazing.

She pressed against him more, making every line of their bodies touch while she continued to pump his member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy Empty

Back to top Go down

flirting with the wrong guy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next