Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking for Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:55 am

Gabriel moaned lowly as his wound was reopened, tossing the man's legs over his shoulders to get a deeper angle, hitting the prostate again, his fingers drifting down the man's shoulder to tug at the piercing viciously. He pumped the man faster, squeezing the head again as he hit the prostate harder this time, tilting his head back to allow Jean better access to his neck.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:58 am

He gave a silent scream at all the sensations racking his body, coming with a jerk.

The younger vampire slumped against Gabe with a contented purr, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 am

Gabriel gave a loud groan, jolting slightly as muscles tightened around him, pulling the man against him as he came, arching with one last thrust, head dropping. He rolled off the smaller male, embracing him gently as he pressed a kiss to the brunet's forehead.

"Well, those came through a little unexpectedly." He laughed, gesturing to the man's fangs.

He gave a purr, nipping the young man's nose playfully. "But I can't say that I mind."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:53 am

"For you maybe. I was planning on nearly tearing your throat out during sex," the younger vampire responded sarcastically, curling against his sire.

He ran his tongue over the raw wound gently. "Does it hurt...?" he whispered, eyeing the large open wound.

Jean-Claude hadn't wanted to hurt the vampire. The need to bury his teeth into his neck had just been too great. He couldn't control it.

He bowed his head in shame, eyes falling to the older man's chest instead of looking at the gruesome wound.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 am

Gabriel smiled gently at the fledgeling, pulling him closer to his chest. He shivered slightly at the sensation of a tongue running over his wound. "I can handle it. Wounds heal quicker for vampires than humans, you have to remember that."

He cupped the young man's chin, tilting his head up to kiss him gently. "Really. I don't mind."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:21 am

"I should've been more careful," he whispered after he pulled away from the soft kiss.

"I shouldn't have let myself get carried away."

He pressed soft kisses against the elder vampire's chest. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 am

Gabriel smoothed the brown locks affectionately, smiling down at him gently. "Trust me, I really didn't mind. Not at all." he winked down at the fledgeling playfully, his soothing voice turning into a purr. "Though you're very welcome to carry on kissing my chest if it makes you feel better."

He paused, deciding that flirting was probably better at another time.

"Besides, everyone is like this when they're first turned. The thirst is a lot to get used to."

Again, it wasn't something that he could remember himself, but he had heard about it. He didn't want the fledgeling to think that he was the only one, or that he was weak, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 am

"How did you cope?" he asked in a whisper.

"How many people did you kill until you could control your bloodlust?"

Jean-Claude wasn't an overly violent person. He wasn't a killer. He didn't want to kill anyone.

If he had to, he'd ask his sire to moderate any feeding he did to make sure he didn't kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 am

Gabriel pecked the boy on the top of the head affectionately. "I can't really remember." he replied in honesty. "I don't really have any memories of my life as a human or my very early vampire life."

He thought about this for a second. Maybe it was the trauma of being turned? But then most other created vampires could remember being turned. He wasn't entirely sure why he had no memories of his human life. All he knew was that his earliest memory was waking up in his coffin one morning, lying next to Aloyssius. A very mundane memory that must have happened long after he was actually turned.

It was odd.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:08 am

He made a small noise, curling closer to the older vampire, burying his face into his chest.

That wasn't good.

If Gabe didn't remember his early life, would he be able to help him through this?

He didn't want to rely on another vampire to teach him about vampirism. He needed Gabe. He needed his sire.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 am

Gabriel felt a little guilty, having made the mistake of making a fledgeling when he could not remember being one himself. He tilted the man's head up towards him and kissed him gently, apologetically, caressing Jean's cheek and neck. Pulling away, he dropped a soft kiss to the side of the young vampire's neck.

"Don't worry, I'll look after you."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 am

He wrapped his arms around his sire's neck, kissing him back just as softly.

"I-I'm thirsty..." he whispered in a squeak, swallowing against the burning in the back of his throat. Gabe's blood was okay but it hadn't sated the burning thirst he felt.

He still had a human mindset and he felt...almost disgusted at the thought of having to rely on someone else's blood to survive.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:10 am

Of course. Vampire blood was not as satisfying as humans'.

"One moment." Gabriel padded across the room to his bag, rummaging around in it, before pulling out a blood bag. He showed it to the man with a grin. "These are complete lifesavers for those who don't like to hunt."

He glanced around the kitchen. "Do you have a saucepan I could borrow? Cold blood is disgusting."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:16 am

He eyed the blood bad, nose wrinkled in mild disgust. It just looked so... unpleasant.

"Yeah... The cupboard next to the stove," he muttered, motioning towards the cupboard.

Honestly, he thought blood would be disgusting hot, too, but he kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 am

"You don't want to heat it up too much." He called through. "Just to body temperature."

Gabriel chose a small saucepan, putting it on a low flame over the stove before emptying the blood bag in. He decided to use it all. Fledglings were hungry. Waiting for a second or two, he tested it with a pinky finger. Perfect, just body temperature.

He carried the saucepan over to the fledgling wth a glass, handing them to him.

"Here we go."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 am

He grimaced as he took the pan and glass from his sire, looking down at them.

The young vampire looked up at Gabe through his lashes. "Do...Do I have to...?" he whispered meekly.

He knew he had to. He'd have to live on the stuff now. Drink blood or die...

He bit his lip hard as he poured some of the blood into the glass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

He knelt down next to the man, watching his expression closely. "You will get used to it. Close your eyes if it helps. I'm guessing the taste isn't the issue?"

His lips quirked in a joking grin. "Besides, you didn't seem to mind it so much earlier. Perhaps I should feed it to you while having sex? You might like it a bit more then."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 am

"I'm human! W-was... I was human... Blood... Blood isn't something we drink." He shook his head, eyes filling up with tears. "I-I dont know if I can do this, Gabe..."

Jean-Claude looked up at him with helpless eyes.

The sexual joke just went straight over his head. He wasn't in the mood for flirting. He was scared.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 am

Gabriel felt a pang of regret for the insensitivity of his joke, gently taking the saucepan and cup from him and placing it on the floor, cradling the boy protectively in his arms. He pressed a kiss to the boy's mouth, gently caressing Jean's lips with his, before pulling away, guiding his head to the crook of his shoulder.

"The thirst feels bad, but you've already fed from me tonight. It's not necessary for you to feed again for now, it just might be a little uncomfortable."

Jean-Claude would get over it eventually, he knew that. He just needed a little time.

He would not throw the blood away yet, just in case Jean changed his mind.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:08 am

His arms slid around Gabe and he nuzzled into his chest.

"Thank you."

He knew he's was being a wimp. He knew he was just running away from his fears. And he knew that eventually he'd have to face up to it.

But for now he was just relieved that Gabe wouldn't force him to drink.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:26 am

He held the boy close to his chest, dropping another chest kiss on the crown of his head. "It will get easier." he promised. "And the blood bags help a lot. It's so much less daunting when you don't have to kill."

He stopped himself, allowing the man to forget about it, a hand stroking his back gently. "Are you tired?" he asked softly. It was now morning, though the blinds blocked out the light, and he knew that the boy must be getting tired, if not from his human body-clock, certainly from his newer vampire one.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:30 am

Well, he wasn't until the man mentioned it but now...

He yawned softly, pressing the back of his hand against his mouth to stifle it.

"Uh-huh," he muttered, eyes drooping.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am

He smiled to himself a little indulgently, scooping the young man up in his arms to carry him back over to the bed. There were a few bloodstains on the sheets, so he quickly stripped them off, not wanting the boy to wake up in the day and panic. Gently, he lay Jean down on the bed, curling up behind him to wrap his arms around his waist with a kiss to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 am

"I dont usually sleep-" He yawned loudly, pressing his hand to his lips again. "-naked."

But he curled up against Gabe, eyes sliding shut contentedly.

His hands rested over Gabe's.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Gabriel chuckled, his eyes closing slightly too. "Shame."

He hugged the man close to him as he started to drift off, nuzzling into the warmth of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Food
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7