Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

An Elf in a room of Vampires

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

An Elf in a room of Vampires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Jenevieve stood up and walked over to her suitcase, pulling out a small knife from it. She gracefully walked back over to the bed and again sat by Taylor, gently taking her hand, palm up. She looked up into the elf's eyes.

"This might sting a little." She warned, and then ran the blade along Taylor's palm, drawing a thin line of blood from her.

Jenevieve then in turn did the same to her own hand, and once they were both cut, she clasped her hand to Sparrow's, holding the wounds together so that their blood mixed.

"Am venit împreună, prin sângele nostru combină pentru a face un pact de unitate. Un pact de încredere şi loialitate." She chanted, closing her eyes. She then looked up, gazing into Taylor's eyes.

"I trust that Taylor Longwood will do nothing save it be for my own benefit. That she will guide and train me under responsibility and honor." She let her words set in for a moment.

"Is there anything that you want me to do under the pact Taylor?" She asked softly, inviting Taylor to speak, still holding their hands together, her fingers entwined with the elf's. A small line of blood seeped from between their palms and down Jenevieve's wrist, but she seemed unaffected by it.

((Translation: "We come together through our combining blood to make a pact of unity. A pact of trust and loyalty." ))
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 pm

she hadn't even flinched as her palm was cut, but she did feel the sting of the knife

she listened as the vampire and her new apprentice spoke, and nodded at what she had said

Taylor thought for a moment and nodded

i trust Jenevieve to listen and to believe that i shan't do anything to put her in mortal danger, and for her to stay out of my thoughts. she keeps this, i keep my side up as well

at that, she bowed her head her little and smiled
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Jenevieve smiled and nodded her head, her hand still entwined with Taylor's.

"În acest am jur. Tranzactia se face.* Fon lum hal ion miaradrio." She said softly. As she spoke the words a magical light formed from between their palms, it shining a bright indigo before fading quickly, confirming the pact had been made.

"If one of us breaks the pact, the penalty is death." She said calmly, assured that she would not do so. "Thank you Sparrow, for agreeing to that. It helps me be at a much greater ease with you. I know now I really can trust you. Something I don't do with many." The smile still gracing her crimson lips as she looked up at the elf, finally letting go of her hand.

"Well I suppose I better clean myself up." She said, cupping her hand so the blood wouldn't spill and stain the bed sheets. She stood up and made her way to the restroom connected to their bedroom, washing her wound off in the sink and then wrapping a towel around it till she could find a bandage to wrap around the cut.

((Translation: In this we swear. The deal is done. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Elf in a room of Vampires   An Elf in a room of Vampires - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Elf in a room of Vampires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2