Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

[F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn Empty
PostSubject: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Raoul looked at beautiful constellations, or at least the blank sky while tasting some of those juicy oranges. He didn't know why, he has been craving for orange colored fruits lately.Gooseberries, Tangerines, Oranges, Persimmons, Peaches... every last one of them. He was no greedy man, but fruit is an exception. e loves the taste, though in a few years he'll be craving for something else.

Maybe... green colored vegetables ?

No.. that's mostly everything.

He was enjoying his time, maybe he looked like someone who is killing time as well. He was often scolded for that. He didn't mind being scolded. He got all the time he need.

Then he got an idea. " Ah! I should plant the seeds in the graveyard! " he laughed.He knew it will never grow since he had no intention of watering them.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 am

There Lyssum was, once again, doing what she had been scolded many times before not to do. She had climbed up and into the astronomy tower in search for certain material that could be useful in potential future experiments and had found once again nothing of much use, apart from a large metal pipe that even she herself did not know what it was going to be used for.

She grasped the metal pip around it's circular body and heaved it up and over her shoulder as her pale lips spread into her trademark grin. The childish pure-blood was VERY happy today.

With small shuffled steps she turned around slowly, trying not to catch her feet on her traditional long grey medieval gown. As she finished turning she paused, seeing another being she barely recognized in the tower along with herself.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Without even looking at the vampire named Lyssum, he offered his oranges. "Welcome, dearest Lyssum. Come and sit here while tasting this oranges if you wanted.... " He smiled. His eyes still looked at the beautiful stars.

He is quite interested at the woman named Lyssum. for some reason, she is different from other ladies. Not that different, but different. She has ideas, which may even shock the necromancer. The woman thinks like a necromancer, but still a nice looking pureblood vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm

She grinned as the other offered her an orange, she knew where she had seen him briefly now, it was in the morgue with Artemis going some kind of experiment. Lyssum walked forward with a slight skip in her step as she held out a hand and accepted the orange with bloodied fingertips.

"Lyssum remembers you, she does! Thank yoou Raoul~" She smiled and gestured to the orange. With a small movement she placed one leg around the other and collapsed her legs outwards, resulting in her sitting next to him with a plop.

"Lyssum will join you~" She added with a confirming nod of her wild white haired head.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

Raoul smiled sweetly to the pureblood. " I haven't introduced myself properly that time,yes? My name, at least, real name is Johann, you may call me Dr.Raoul like everybody else, miss Lyssum." He smiled as her bloody hands touched the oranges. Very original...

He watched as Lyssum sat down beside him. Necromancers do not get too much company.He was lad he got one.

as he was peeling the orange skin little by little, his curiosity picked up and started talking to Lyssum. "Thank you for joining me, but May I ask, what were you doing with... those pipes ? i hope i could be at your services~ "
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 am

Lyssum tilted her head, placed the pole off from her shoulders and brushed her wild white hair over she small shoulders as she listened in interest as the man introduced himself to her properly. She was presently surprised as he called himself a Doctor. She would too call herself a doctor, that is if she ever went to get the official qualifications. She was a self proclaimed doctor, doing what she thought was right and doing what she needed to survive in her past.

"Ly's real name is.... Shhhh! It's be a secret, Ly can't tell! But you may call be Lyssum~ Lyssum is the covens Doctor~" Lyssum had created a new name for herself when she was freed from that lonely place that was surrounded is darkness and corpses that had once been her friends. Lyssum was Greek for Insane... It suited her.

She looked down at the long metal pole in question with bright yellow eyes.

"Hmm... Ly does not know. She may use it for an experiment~" She put a finger to her chin as she thought before nodding frantically.

"Yes~ Ly will use it in an experiment!" She beamed happily, grinning as she started to peel the orange that Raoul had given to her.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 am

Raoul laughed at the company. It was no surprise for him that Lyssum is the doctor. He could have predicted every move of her as well. It'll be best to stay quiet though. "Lyssum the coven doctor! That is great! I could learn much from you as well~ " she smiled sweetly, trying not to insult the vampire. He didn't meant any insult.

"Experiment I see ~ Like the one Artemis made or another one ? have some experiments too... or I may call it, research... " He giggled.He put his peeled orange on Lyssum's lap, taking a half part for himself.

Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:02 am

Lyssum placed a small dainty finger to her chin in thought at the man’s question on what the metal pipe was actually for. She honestly did not know what she would use the metal pipe for just yet but she knew she would find something, even if it were giving to one of her created 'zombies' and seeing how far they can throw it before entering their body herself and repeating the test... she may just do that, fun and a curious question to be answered.

She giggled as the mental image of her 'zombies' lined up in a row on a large clear patch of grass all with metal pipes about to take part in a giant javelin tournament. She knew at least one of them would not make it out without looking like a skewered kebab.

"Ly thinks she will plaaay with it for a liiitle while, she will~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Raoul laughed. actually from the images sent to his head of what Lyssum will do to the metal pipe. "Great job there, Ly! I hope I could see it too." He dislikes playing with corpses, but this one he SHOULD watch. he hums while peeling more oranges.

"Play ? yes, that's right! That is a fun play indeed and it will be~ " He giggled. A happy grin was let out from his face.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:45 am

She grinned as Raoul asked to come along to her zombie javelin tournament when it was set up. She liked it when she included her zombies on her curious experiments and they did too. When she splits her soul to create her zombies she always makes sure that they have their free will and are happy before doing anything they did not want to.She knew what it was like to be locked up and not being able to feel free, so she always gave them their free will and normally in return many of them are willing to help her do silly things such as throwing metal pipes.

"Jackjack is my favorite, he is nice. And sweet, he is, yup." She smiled sweetly as she thought of the dead zombie. She was happily surprised when created him, because of the freshness of the corpse she was able to give him access to the personality of the man he once was before he died, making him unique.

"Raoul should meet him, he should!" She nodded causing her wild white hair to shift. She picked up a smaller piece of the orange and gently placed it to her lips, took a small bite and started to sick the juice from the soft fruit.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

Raoul smiled. "Jackjack ? I think I know him already~ " Images flashed on his minds makes him know what will happen next. It will be fun. The man is unique... or the dead man is. He laughed. Not much people in this place could talk much senseless and carefree as this woman. He finds it... beautiful. To be oneself, to be free of emotions.

"I would loved to~ " he smiled sweetly, almost in a flirting way without noticing. He looked at the vampire, it is very funny. The way the oranges pierced through the fangs. Fells so... lifelike~ It feels like he has known this feeling before... the feeling of being alive,that is.

"... you reminded me of my late fine friend. Her name is Gretchen. "
He smiled. He can't say it was his lover. He swore not to have another one for eternity...never. But it was fun to talk... just to talk~
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

Ly wriggled about randomly in an excited fashion, wriggling her arm and fingers as she did so also, orange now handing from curved lips. She was glad that someone wanted to come and view one of her experiments as well as meeting one of her friends, not many people were willing to, it made her very happy. She pinched the end of the orange slice and pulled it from her lips turning to Raoul and smiling.

"Lyssum is glad~ "

She went back to her happy dance before wondering who the woman he mentioned was. She slowed down and tilted her head curiously.

"Gretchen? What was Gretchen liiiike?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:17 am

Raoul smiled. He was glad too. He was glad to find an interesting subject to talk to and to tell simple stuff.They could be an interesting pair. A doctor and a necromancer.

"Have you ever watched Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Faust ? It's a beautiful play! Gretchen is one of the people in the play~ But I'd tell you a secret. The play used to be real~" he smiled. He was one of the beautiful chess piece too. A puppet to play by his own will.

"That reminds me! You have Jackjack! Maybe I could introduce him to one of mine~ His name is Xwe! "
Raoul smiled. He knew it would be fun to bring along his human servant.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 am

Lyssum tilted her head as she he explained who Gretchen was, a 'character' from a play, she frowned confused before pouting gently. She had never seen a play before, she doubted anyone would even let her into a theatre to see one which saddened her but as usual, she added to her the feeling to the rest of her locked up feelings that she would most likely never address.

She shook her head in reply. "Sorry, Ly has never seen a play before, but Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Faust is good, yes? Maybe Ly will try and watch it."

She tried to remember is she had seen anything else in her lifetime that may have been a play, or performance of any sort but the only memory she came up with was the time when Giacinto and Ignicio where overdramatically playing around on stage, not classed as a performance at all but playing around, not that she minded, as she joined in not long after.

"R-raoul has a Jackjack too?!" She looked up at him, eyes in awe as she learned she was not the only one. "Jackjack would love to meet Xwe!~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Raoul nodded.he admitted that the play was indeed, good. He watched some of the famous 'Faust' play, just to see people's view on the incident. Funny, really.Too bad Lyssum didn't know. it was quite wonderful to see the world.

"yes, his name... No. I named him Xwe. You shall pronounced him as 'Sve'. He has a mind of his own. He is a wonderful person,really. He just lacks... purpose to live, that's all. Miss Giacinto said that i may bring him! So I shall bring him to meet your splendid Jackjack next time,yes ? " Raoul smiled. He spoke fast if it was one of his experiments. He loved talking about that vampire. although lack of normal expression, Xwe was indeed... amusing.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:12 am

Her eyes gleamed in excitement as he talked about his Xwe, she would love to see anothers 'zombie'.
Not many vampires that had figured out how to do so came around to the mansion, and Lyssum did not get out as much as she should. She also did not know many necromancers either so it was quite rare to come across another zombie that was not her own.

"Ly cannot wait!~" She giggled, bursting into a small random happy dance. She had to remind herself to thank Giacinto for letting zombies into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 am

Raoul smiled sheepishly at Lyssum. He felt a little connection between them, a strange way of two strange creatures. "I'll try to talk to Giacinto. I think if he has arrived, he should be..." closing his eyes. Gazing to the future, and back with a sweatdrop on his head.

"H-He... he will be either standing all alone and wet at the vestibule... or looking at random Claymores at the artillery room. haha~ "

Raoul was rather confused why he became so static. Oh well, at least he did brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:40 pm

"Giacinto will say yes, Gia has always been nice to the zombie kind, she let Jackjack stay~ Gia will be nice and let Xwe and Jackjack be friends!" She replied with a small happy wriggle.

Hmm... Ly wonders...

"Lyssum wonders, why Raoul does that." She turned her form around to she was facing Raoul more before doing a imitation of how he had shut his eyes and then knew what would happen. She already has a suspicion but wanted him himself to comfirm it.

Her small fingers started to fiddle once again with another orange, pealing though it's touch skin with ease before separating the fruit into section and pressing one to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 am

Raoul smiled, unintentionally let out a grin. He knew what would happen but he decided to reply anyway. " I can see the past,yes ? and the future. Some just flashed in my mind but some I can see clearly by closing my eyes..."Raoul crossed his fingers, making an X mark from all of his fingers and sat down just smiling.

He has less time than he expected. Soon, he must go away to have a little modifications with his body. He hated losing this one, but it was getting weak. ah! he was thinking of an albino to replace him! Maybe a blond too!

Blue lips looks fine too. like the dead,yes?

He sighed. It's good to be alive, just... good. Not best.

"Take care of Xwe for me,yes? If I did forgot to take care of him...." Raoul smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 am

She listened in interest as he explained what he did, she had not met anyone who could do that before. Sure she had met mediums and psychics, but most had been fakes and none did as at he did.

Lyssum's lips morphed down into a confused frown as he asked her too look after Xwe.

"Lyssum will look after Xwe is you wish, but...Lyssum, is confused. Is Raoul going away?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:31 pm

(lol... this post supposed to be when he's still 'Raoul' not 'Theodore'... ohwell.. I'll continue XD )

Raoul smiled bitterly to Lyssum. He wished, he knew but he wished for her to remember him, at least. It's sad to be alone, for eternity as well. That's why... he must choose his path, which provides less harm and less risk for him as well. "Yes, Lyssum. I'm going away for a while, and I will be back. Surely if you still noticed me as me... " For the first time ever he smiled sheepishly to the vampire.

She was indeed special in his eye.

Couldn't tell her he got feelings for her.

It will complicate everything... and he knew what will happen too. Sometimes it's annoying to be a clairvoyant.

Sometimes he wished just to be a normal person. A Johann, and died like a stupid normal person just for the sake...

He let out a laugh.

No. He liked being this way too..

"I know I'll soon find you, maybe next time, I'll be younger than you "
Raoul forced a smile to his face, he patted the female vampire when he noticed... his hand was already rotting...

He quickly hid it. Another cheeky laugh before turning to the stars.

Just... meaningless star...
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am

Lyssum frowned, she had not known the man for very long but for some reason she felt a connection and it hurt inside her chest at the thought of him going away. She did not understand why but it did. She did not notice the rotted hand but she knew that something was wrong.

She looked back to the Necromancer with a sad smile.

"Lyssum does not understand very well but she promises that she will know Raoul when he returns. She promises, with all her heart, she will remember."She told him in confidence, from what he said she guessed that he would not be returning with the same image as he had now but she knew that she would recognise him the instant she sees him.

Lyssum suddenly sits up straight as a thought entered her mind. With a small smile she reached down to the hem of her dress and lifted it up to reveal a long silver chain wrapped around her ankle. She unbuckled the clasp gently before raising the same hand to the chain around her neck. Wrapping her hand around the pendant, a small lapis lazuli stone cased in enchanted silver, she gave a sharp yank, snapping it from the solid metal ring that it hung by.

She gently thread the silver chain through the small hole in the Lapis Lazuli pendant and turned back to Raoul with a small tear in her eye. Slowly holding her hand out, she offered the parting gift to him.

"A important gift for a important person." She smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am

Suddenly a Pang in her chest. PANG! Like it hurts. The unusual heartbeat lead him to this... this feeling again. He was scared to be called important. He was. He knew how much the gem means to the vampire. He could read... how he was as well...

That's the reason it hurts to leave.

He must, but it hurts.

But this ensures that he will be back. Here. safe and sound to meet her once more.

He saw how she offered her best smile to him. The lowly him who is only a necromancer who smelled of death and nothing more.

"T-Thank you... "Raoul smiled to his precious vampire. A sad blushing smile. " I'll treasure it... " He hoped that maybe she could smile to him. This time, Raoul smiled to the vampire. A sweet smile , not the cheeky one he used to made.

Yes, she is different. She needed to be treated differently.... because she is important. Important to... him.

He pull out the ribbon tied to his neck. A gem was placed in center of what it seems to be a long ribbon choker. A beautiful oval Tanzanite was placed in center of the choker. He smiled to the vampire... to Lyssum. He wrapped the ribbon around her neck, making a small neat bow around her neck. He tied it carefully so it will not choke her.

"T-This will be for you, to remember me. I bought it a long time ago. In the era of my first body. This was a memorable piece for me, and I wanted you to have it, because I find you most memorable... Thank you. For everything. I can assure you this is not our last parting..."
He smiled sheepishly.

He then let out a grin.

"Besides~ We have just met! Time seems flies when you have a chat with a fool like me,isn't it ?"
He cheered the vampire up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn   [F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

[F] Seeing stars, Waiting for the dawn
Page 1 of 1