Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Moonlit Nap

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Moonlit Nap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 pm

I apologise, Sprout.

Sprout...

"Don't call me that," she whispered, hands fisting around the fan in her grip, forcing it closed.

How did he know her father's nickname for her? How?!

Her whole body began to shake softly and she looked up at the older wolf with barely concealed fear. How did he know so much about her? First about her mother, then the fighting, and now her childhood nickname?

How did he know this?

Unconsciously, she inched towards the vampire for protection. He had defended her before, he might do it again...right?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Zeke half opened his eyes and let out a chuckle when he witnessed her reaction.
He shrugged off her warning and smiled.
"Calm down, and I wouldn't be turning to him for protection."
He warned squaring his shoulders as he moved away from the wall, taking a step forward.
"Cower away from me all you like, I am no threat to you Miss.
I can't say the same for Fangs there."
He wondered for a moment, what would happen if Aodh and Coilean caught wind of him scaring their little pup. He doubted it would be pretty.
Though his intention was not to scare her, rather to make sure it was her before ruining her fathers hopes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 pm

He raised an eyebrow, unamused. "I won't hurt her. Female wolves aren't exactly my taste." he turned to the girl with a polite smile. "No offence meant, of course."

But it was getting a little tiring, Zeke putting on the mysterious and dangerous act. The blond sighed, stretching casually. He grinned at the black haired man, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Well, spit it out then." His expression turned more serious. "I can leave if it's a pack matter."

Or pretend to leave, anyway. He still did not trust Zeke with such a fragile little one. As a rule, he didn't feel particularly warmly towards wolves, but he did not hate them. And small things were kind of adorable. He smiled at the girl gently.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

When he pushed away from the wall, she immediately flicked her fan open, holding it in front of her defensively.

Like her father, she preferred fighting as a human - as an elf. And she always had at least one weapon on her just n case a situation like this ever arose. She felt threatened and boxed into a corner with the older wolf staring at her.

Her hand moved slightly, bringing the fan closer to her body. The moonlight glinted off the decorative metal surface of the fan dangerously.

And, despite being small and overall not-threatening, she could do a lot of damage with her warfans if she were forced.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Zeke shook his head at the girl.
"You should not instigate fights that you can not win."
He chuckled a little at himself, it was ironic him saying that, of all people.
"I'm not going to attack you so put those stupid things away."
He added, glaring at the fans.
Zeke ran his hands through his hair and sighed, turning his back to them and pulling out another cigarette, placing one hand in his pocket he took a few steps away from the pair, in the hopes that the girl would calm down.
"Just thought you would want to know."
He started, still not facing them but rather thinking out-loud.
"That I know where your father and uncle are."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Gabriel tensed a little as the girl got into a defensive position, uncertain of how Zeke would react. He did not like to fight. Not at all in fact. But at the same time, his pride demanded that he would not leave a girl alone with a dangerous man. But when Zeke backed away, he relaxed.

He looked around the forest, yawning disinterestedly as the wolf delivered his big announcement. It really had nothing to do with him, and to be honest, family dramas bored him slightly. Just so long as Zeke didn't attack anyone, it was all fine. But he might hang on for a bit longer. Wolves never seemed to be able to keep a cool head.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

With a glare, she flicked her fan shut and pushed it into her Obi.

"H-how-" she stuttered quietly, flinching back away from the older wolf before realising that she'd get nowhere being the insecure, scared little pup.

She shook her head softly with closed yes before they snapped open and she took a few steps forwards. "How do you know Aodh and Coilean?"

Did he really know where they were? Would she really get to see them after a hundred years...?

She sighed softly, looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"I ran into your father on my first day here, Coilean.
You're uncle Aodh and I had a slight....disagreement."
He admitted, running his hand over his throat, reliving the moment where Aodh had nearly torn his throat apart.
"They reside here, in this very estate.
Your uncle was the one who told me about you.
They miss you, you know."
He sighed and sat on the floor facing them, he was growing weary from his previous hunt.
He was never one for soft loving moments such as these, the whole thing was leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 am

He rolled his eyes, a little tired of the whole "wolves-only" thing. He stretched again. "Yes, yes, you show her to the pack, I bugger off, blah blah blah... All right, I'm off."

The blond started to wander away across the grounds. "Oh!" he turned back to the girl with a smile. "If you need me, I'll be in the Terra wing, 'kay?"

And with that, he walked away through the forest, glancing back briefly to make sure the girl was safe.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am

Moe giggled, hand flying up to her mouth as if to muffle the light sound. "Uncle Aodh's slight disagreements usually end up with body parts nearly being torn off...or out."

Aodh had a very bad temper and she'd been witness to it far too many times to be bothered by it. If anything, watching him get angry was amusing.

"They live here?" Her voice filled with hope and her eyes sparkled. If they lived here, that meant that she'd be able to see them. She'd be able to be with her family again.

At the vampire's words, she bowed respectfully, orange hair splaying around her shoulders with the movement. "Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you, Gabriel-san."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

"They do indeed, I saw Aodh only a few days ago, as for his disagreements, you would be right on that account, damn near ripped my throat out."
He admitted with a chuckle.
"That's when he told be about you, to be completely honest the coincidence is remarkable, I am not inclined to believe it until either of those two see you for themselves.
If memory serves me Aodh lives in Aria Wing, the same wing as my own room.
That is, if you can trust me enough to bring you to them."

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 am

She giggled again. The throat. That was always a favourite of his.

"Uncle Aodh always seems to make friends through his fists." She smiled at the thought. From the way the older wolf had been talking about her uncle, she had assumed they were friends, or at least on friendly terms.

Her smile dropped, though. "He still talks about me?" Over a hundred years they had been separated, you'd think that Aodh would have stopped talking about her a long time ago.

They hadn't even shared a letter between them.

She had given up talking about both Aodh and Coilean within the first decade of their separation.

"So close..." She had been boarding in the Aria Wing for the last week. She had been so close to her uncle without even realising it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 am

"Can you blame him?"
His voice had changed, not the threatening or cocky voice he normally used.
This was more serious, more real.
"He misses you Moe, they both do."
He slowly extended his hand out to her, gently enough that he would not frighten her away.
"I have never known a pack of my own but I can only imagine how much it pains them to be separated from you.
Will you let me bring you to them?"
He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:08 am

"It's...sad," she sighed softly. "I was assured that I'd never see either of them again so I just...stopped talking about them. It's difficult to think about someone you won't ever see again."

She was scared. She didn't know what to think about seeing her family again. She hadn't seen a Lycan in nearly a hundred years; she didn't know how to act. She might do something stupid to anger them.

She stared at his hand for a long while in silent thought before slowly reaching out and placing her small hand in his larger one.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:14 am

Zeke could not help but have a genuine smile as she placed her hand in his.
Pulling her along gently he opened the door, guiding her into the hallway.

"Don't look so frightened,
They are your family, your own blood, there is nothing to worry over.
Out of everything that has happened tonight I promise the worst is over."

His body stiffened slightly.
"And I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't tell either of them about how poorly I may have treated you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:24 am

"The Elves are my own blood, too," she muttered somewhat bitterly.

There was always something she had done to be punished or beaten for. She had come to expect it from anyone she met now.

She giggled quietly, biting her lip to try and stop the quiet laughter. "I won't say anything I swear. But could you..." Her grip tightened on his hand a little. "Could you stay around for a little? Just for moral support...?"

The half-breed didn't want to be thrown into a situation with the family she hadn't seen in a century. With someone unrelated to her around, she felt it'd be easier to cope with being around her uncle and father.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 am

"Elves and Lycans are not even comparable though."
He looked at his hand with a smile as she tightened her grip on him.
"Five minutes ago you were terrified of me, now you want me as moral support?"
He could not help but chuckle softly.
"Yeah I will stay until you tell me to leave, I figure I owe you a favor for sparing me from your father's and uncle's wrath."

He led her up the staircase which brought them straight to the Aria wing, within minutes they were standing at the door which belonged to Aodh's bedroom.
He cast a sideways glance at her, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.
"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

"I'm a woman, we're not meant to make sense," she replied with a small smile.

"Thank you," she muttered, sending a grateful glance up at him.

"Who would you be more scared of? Coilean or Aodh?" she asked curiously, quite aware that she was stalling knocking on the door. Honestly, if she were in the shoes of anyone else, she didn't know who she'd be more scared of. At frst glance, Aodh was the scarier of the two brothers, but Coilean had a silent anger that was far more intimidating in her opinion.

She pretended she didn't hear his question, tongue darting over her lower lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am

Zeke chuckled softly.
"Coilean."
He admitted automatically.
"From what Aodh told me he's much more dangerous.
Aodh could have killed me if he wanted, but he didn't and I would hope that he would show the same kind of mercy if we ever got into a similar situation.
Coilean on the other hand, is quite... I never trust the quite ones to be easy opponents."
He nodded his head towards to door.
"Stop stalling, if you don't, I will."
He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 am

"It's the quiet or timid ones you have to be careful of," she agreed.

She looked up at him with a sheepish look. Caught in the act.

Quickly, she ran her free hand through her long unbound hair and straightened out her Yukata.

And then she lifted her hand the the large wooden door and gave it two quick, sharp knocks, biting her lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:50 am

"It is."
He agreed and slowly let his hand slip from hers,
He did not want to be caught by Aodh touching his niece no matter how innocent it was.
He stood close to her protectively, in all honestly he did not know how he would react but he wanted to be prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:55 am

As soon as the knock sounded, Maccon began barking up a storm, jumping up from her spot next to Aodh on the bed and bounding across the room to paw and bark at the door.

"Shut uuuup," he whined, pulling the blankets over his head.

He had just freaking got to sleep. He did not want to be woken up by his damned dog screaming at whoever was at the door.

"Come in," he called sleepily, still buried in his blanket cave. Better not be a stinking vampire come to keep him awake. He had no wish to convert to vampire sleeping patterns. It was night; night was made for sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am

Moe flinched when she heard the dog, looking up at Zeke with worried eyes.

She had never really gotten on well with animals, having not had a pet of any kind beyond the Koi fish in the pond on the estate.

Being around animals that could bite had always worried the half-breed.

But when she heard her Uncle's tired voice, she inhaled deeply, reaching out to open the door with one had as the other searched out Zeke's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 am

He caved and let her hold his hand.
"Here."
He whispered to her softly, stepping in before her, hiding her behind him.
She was too timid and he did not want to risk her being frighted off by a barking dog and a man who had just been stirred from his slumber.
He looked at the dog, it obviously remembered him as it got quite once seeing him and walked back over to its owner.
"Adoh."
He said firmly.

Last edited by Ezekiel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

He groaned, curling into a tight ball under the blankets, wishing Zeke would just disappear. He wanted sleep.

"What do you want?" he whined, pushing Maccon away as she tried to nose under the blankets and join him.

He was going to kill something if he was woken up for a spar or something equally as unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Nap
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: