Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Moonlit Nap

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Moonlit Nap - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 am

"Thank you," she whispered, peeking out behind him to watch the dog and the mound of blankets move.

Her other hand curled around the hand in her grasp and she bit her lip.

Aodh always had an explosive temper when he was woken up. She hoped she didn't have to see him too angry.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 am

"Aodh, please. This is very important.
I have something to show you, and no, it can not wait."
He said sternly, staring at the man intently.

His hand secretly grasped the girls hand reassuringly.
He was not afraid of Aodh's temper, if he decided to attack he would not mind at all.
Zeke was more concerned that any ill action taken by Aodh would cause Moe to reconsider meeting her family again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 am

"What the fuck is it?" he sighed frustratedly, sitting up and letting the blankets fall around his bare waist. His bright orange hair splayed out around him at odd angles, the short layers sticking up instead of falling around his face like they usually did.

Maccon yipped excitedly, licking at her master's neck, crawling into his lap.

He pushed her off, groaning tiredly as he stared at Zeke in silent anger, far too tired to deal with anything that involved social interaction.

"Well?"

He hadn't even noticed the girl stood behind the younger Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am

This was going better than expected. Her uncle just seemed tired, not angry.

But, she didn't want to spark any anger. And so she stayed behind Zeke, gripping his hand a little tighter. She didn't move or speak, just squeezed her eyes shut and waited.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:30 am

Zeke turned slightly facing away from Aodh, a move that had not worked out well for him in the past.
"It's okay."
He whispered to her, bringing her hands up-to his chest and squeezing them softly.
He slowly coaxed her into view, while still keeping himself between Aodh and Moe just in case.
"Aodh, it's her..."
He said softly, keeping an intense eye on Aodh for any swift mood changes.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 am

Aodh gave a quiet growl when Zeke turned away from him. He was too tired to act, but there was warning enough in the dark sound.

His head cocked to the side when the girl came into view.

"Her...?" he repeated. It was obvious that 'her' and the girl's appearance - a younger, feminine, Asian version of himself - hadn't clicked as Moe.

It took a few moments of staring, but it did finally click.

And when it did, the change in him was almost comical. He sprang out of bed, eyes wide. "Moe?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 am

Moe flinched when the growl sounded but nodded hesitantly at Zeke's assurance.

Her eyes turned to her uncle and she watched him silently with a small, sad frown. Did he not recognise her? She bit her lip, eyes drifting to the floor. He didn't recognise he-

She flinched again when her Uncle jumped out of bed, blushing a little and looking away respectfully. How had she forgotten her uncle liked to sleep nude? How embarrassing...

"Y-Yes... H-Hi Uncle Aodh," she stuttered quietly, eyes flickering back to his face, refusing to drift lower, cheeks stained red.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 am

"Aodh!"
Zeke growled softly, picking up a pair of discarded pants from the floor and throwing them at him.
"For gods sake man..."

Zeke offered Moe a quick smile and stepped to the side, prompting her to step out from behind him.

"I found her out in the garden."
He said softly, stepping away from the girl slowly and leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 am

He snorted a laugh, pulling the pants on with a roll of his eyes. "Christ, you sounded like a scolding housewife then ...Or Lean."

His brother had scolded him for sleeping naked a million times before.

"Moe," he murmured, padding towards his niece. "You're all grown- Well, no you're not, you're as short as ever, Sprout."

He hooked an arm around her, ruffling her hair affectionately, eyes turning to Zeke over her head with an arched brow. "You getting friendly with my girl? DO I ahve to go through the break her heart, I break your face thing?"

He had fallen right back into protective Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 am

She pursed her lips. Found her out in the garden? "You make me sound like some sort of stray," she muttered at the older wolf, staring up at him with an arched brow.

Her tongue trailed over her lower lip and she let go of Zeke's hand reluctantly, turning to meet her uncle.

Only to cry out, hands flying up to grip his arm when it slid around her and his hand descended on her hair, messing it up. "Hey, hey, nach é sin a dhéanamh!" she giggled, trying to get away from her uncle's hold.

She flushed a dark red, though, when he spoke to Zeke, pulling her against him protectively. "Uncle Aodh!" she protested, glancing up at Zeke through her fringe.

-------------------------------
Dont do that
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

Zeke chuckled at her,
"You looked like a stray, laying out there by yourself, how was I to know otherwise."

Zeke stiffened slightly as Aodh turned his attentions from Moe to himself.
He put his hands up in surrender.
"No sir, definitely not."
He said with a smirk as his eyes flicked from Aodh to Moe.
He already knew all too well what would happen if he were to hurt her in any way, shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:12 am

"Ní dóigh liom gur mhaith leat é a," he chuckled in reply, ruffling her hair again with a grin.

Damn had he missed her! It felt so good to have her back.

His eyes then turned back to Zeke, trailing over him slowly. "Was that a no you're not getting friendly or a no, I dont have to go through the break her heart, break your face shit?"

Honestly, he didn't care all that much if Moe and Zeke got together. Better him than a vampire or, God forbid, an elf.

--------------------
I don't feel like it
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 am

The youngest wolf stuck her tongue out at Zeke childishly.

But she ducked her head, blushing brighter at her uncle's further questions.

Her hand came down on Aodh's chest with a sharp slap. "Uncle Aodh, Sin go leor, stop ag iarraidh a náire orainn," she admonished quietly.

----------------------------------
That's enough, stop trying to embarrass us
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 am

Zeke could not help but smile at her childish antics.
His face suddenly turning more serious as Aodh addressed him again.
"Aodh I think I know better then to hurt someone close to you, that is unless I had a death wish."
He said one hand mindlessly stroking the part of his neck that Aodh had almost torn out.
Zeke crossed his arms over his still bare chest as he watched Moe strike her uncle, not daring to crack a smile over it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 am

"Aww, ach a dhéanann tú spraoi é sin a, Sprout," he chuckled, pulling back away from her.

He grinned. "Good. We don't need a repeat performance, do we?" His eyes fell to the hand stroking the younger man's neck.

If anyone hurt his Sprout, they'd be signing their death warrant. If he didn't get to the bastard, Coilean definitely would. And Coilean would be much wore than himself. Much, much worse.

------------------------------
But you make it so fun
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 am

Moe sighed, shaking her head with a small, amused smile. "You will never change, will you, Uncle Aodh?"

She slapped her Uncle's arm softly, giving Zeke a small smile then jerking her head in Aodh's direction behind his back with an exasperated look, silently thanking him for putting up with her uncle for her.

She'd been with her uncle for less than ten minutes and she already knew that he was just as annoying as he used to be, constantly picking on people for a laugh. And, because Zeke was there, he was the one being picked on.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 am

"Certainly not..."
He muttered, scratching the back of his head.
Zeke was being very careful with his words and how he acted in front of Aodh,
he definitely did not want to get on the Beta's bad side.
He looked up at Moe as she thanked him, refusing to smile or nod in case her uncle were to realize what she was doing behind his back.

Zeke did not know how to react to what was being said, whether to take it seriously or as a joke.
When it came to pack interaction he did not know where he stood, the fact that he was an outsider and had no pack experience made it even more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 am

"Good."

He sat back on the bed, petting Maccon as she sat next to him.

"So then, Sprout, how've things been? Your mother been treating you right while you've been away?" He fought to keep the hostility out of his voice when talking about Kae.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 am

The girl bit her lip softly, looking away from her uncle, glancing at Zeke before turning her eyes to the wall behind Aodh.

"She's been treating me...fine," she lied.

She didn't want Aodh to get angry. And finding out Kae hadn't been treating her well would make him extremely angry
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 am

Zeke watched the two of them talk, it was obvious that they had many things to discuss as a family.
He stretched slightly, still leaning against the door frame.
"You two should get reacquainted, and I should probably get to bed."
He said awkwardly, scratching his chest.
"I suppose if you need me."
He added, making sure to keep eye contact with Aodh, not wanting to give him any wrong ideas about Moe and himself.
"My rooms at the end of the hallway."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

His brows furrowed a little as he watched his niece's eyes dart around the room.

He had watched the girl grow up, did she seriously think he wouldn't be able to tell when she was lying to him?

"So she's been a bitch," he sighed. At the moment he was just too upset that his niece hadn't been treated well. Once his head had cleared a little he'd get angry. Maybe tear a few trees apart out in the forest.

"Yeah." He nodded at Zeke. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 am

"I-I think we should all go to bed," she muttered, flinching when Aodh guessed right about her mother. Of course he'd be able to see through her lies.

"It's late and we all need our sleep."

She turned to the door, looking back at her uncle over her shoulder. "It was good seeing you, Uncle Aodh. We can- We'll talk tomorrow morning, okay?"

Tomorrow morning after they had both had some sleep and she had found somewhere crowded with people where they had talked. Maybe out in the city; there'd be a lot of people there...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

"Goodnight."
He said to Aodh before walking out of the room, Moe would be safe now and he didn't feel it was his place to stick around while they discussed family matters.
Zeke gripped Moe's wrist softly and whispered into her ear.
"If you are ever scared or need help for any reason,
You know where to find me."
He said nodding his head toward his bedroom, normally he could not give a shit if someone was in trouble but this girl.
There was something different about her that he found fascinating and rather confusing.
"Goodnight Moe."
He called to her softly as he slumped into his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 am

"Oh, I, um... Okay," he sighed, stroking Maccon again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sprout. I'll see if Lean's free tomorrow and we can all meet up. Sound good?"

His brother would freak when he found out Moe was here. He just didnt know if the freak would be good or bad...

"Night, kid," he called as he shuffled back under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:28 am

"Yes, Uncle Aodh. It sounds good." She smiled at him then bowed. "Goodnight."

The door closed softly behind her and she turned to smile at Zeke. Her green eyes flickered to the door he motioned to and she nodded.

She leaned up, laying a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

And when he loped into his room, she padded down the hall to her own room. "Oyasuminasai, Zeke."

--------------------------------
Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Nap   Moonlit Nap - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Nap
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: