Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Skirts and Kidneys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:35 am

Zeke smiled and gave her a nod.
"Sounds like a plan."
He said with a smile before walking out of the kitchen and toward his bedroom.
He made sure to walk in front of her hoping she would not notice the stupid grin that he wore on his face as he rushed to his room, quickly picking out his best pair of black jeans, looking through his wardrobe he realized, nearly every item of clothing in there was black.
He frowned slightly but threw on his jeans and his boots, chucking on a white t-shirt and his leather jacket.
All while attempting to brush out his bed hair, needless to say, he was slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:42 am

Moe followed him out of the kitchen and up to the Aria wing.

When she was in the safety of her own room she bit her lip and giggled, feeling like a silly schoolgirl going on a first date with her crush.

It only took a few moments to change out of her ballet flats into a pair of tights and black heeled Mary Jane shoes. The heels were only small, so they didn't do much for her tiny height.

She sat down in front of her vanity, redoing her hair and fluffing the curly pigtails out.

Her eyes flickered to the parasol propped against the wall before deciding that she'd forgo that for the day.

Picking up her small black handbag, she made her way down to the vestibule to meet Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:50 am

Zeke was already waiting for her in the vestibule, fidgeting with his hands slightly trying to calm himself, he was being ridiculous but this would have been his first date in... a very long time.
He sighed softly as sat on the bench waiting until he saw her make her way down.
She looked as beautiful as ever and he could not help but grin, she was the complete opposite to him, dainty, small and delicate, not at all the type of girl he had pictured himself with.
"You look wonderful."
He thought out loud, he hadn't meant to say it but he was glad that he did.
He offered her his hand as he led her to where he kept his car in order to drive them into town.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 am

She bit her lip and flushed slightly at the compliment. "Thank you. I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?" she asked, taking the offered hand.

She hoped she hadn't. One of the first things she had been taught by her mother: never keep a man waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 am

He opened the passenger side door of his Chevy Impala for her and walked around to the drivers side.
Starting up the engine he drove much safer then he normally would have, actually abiding by the road rules as he pulled out the estate grounds.

The road to the town was framed by forest making for a rather pleasant drive, within minutes they were pulling into town.
Zeke had manged to find a parking spot right in the heart of town between the shopping strip, immersed in the abundance of cafes and the river.
He opened the door for her and let her step out.
"Was there anywhere that you wanted to go?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 am

She sat silently during the ride, hands folded nearly in her lap.

And when they arrived she looked around curiously.

"Um...Not really... You said you needed to do stuff, right? We can get that done and just walk around?" she suggested, looking up at him with an awkward half-smile.

She was getting nervous now. She hadn't been on very many dates before. What if she screwed up?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh yeah sure."
He said, pointing toward a store a few blocks over.
"I usually get my stuff from there."
He walked beside her, his hand accidentally brushing against hers a they neared the store.

It was definitely not the kind of store she would normally step into.
It was a grudgey place where the walls were covered in heavy metal band posters and the windows were blacked out.
He shot her a reassuring smile, this place looked worse then it was, all bark and no bite as it were.
He flicked through a rack of shirts, picking out a few.
"If you see anything you think would look any good, tell me."
He said with a smile, making sure he always had sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 am

She stayed close besides him, looking around the shop curiously.

She recognised many of the bands displayed on the posters. Her mother had wanted her to be a quiet doll-like girl. And that opened her path to rebelliousness. And instead of going out getting drunk all the time, she listened to a lot of loud music that her mother hated.

It wasn't much to most people, but to the high and mighty elves, even listening to the wrong type of music was just as bad as murdering someone.

The girl slowly began flicking through a rack of CD's. She could do it here. She didn't have to constantly look over her shoulder to make sure there wasn't anyone looking.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 am

Zeke smiled as she went through the CD rack, he walked up behind her, reaching easily over her shoulders and plucking out one of the discs.
He placed it in her hands and nodded over to the headphone booths.
"Cradle of Filth."
He said with a grin.
"Listen to track seventeen, "Stay" it's one of my favourites."

He walked over to the table of jeans and picked out a few pairs, watching her intently with an immovable smile.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 am

Her eyes flickered up when she saw an arm reaching over her shoulder. But when she realised it was only Zeke, her tense shoulders relaxed.

Calm down, she sighed. They're not like the clan. No-one's going to hurt you here

"If this world is wearing thin
And you're thinking of escape
I'll go anywhere with you
Just wrap me up in chains
But if you try to go alone
Don't think I'll understand," she sang softly, looking over the track list as she strolled towards the booths.

Her voice was high-pitched, not really right for the song. And with her heavy accent, not all the words were recognisable.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:52 am

Zeke could not help but shiver softly when he heard her singing the lyrics.
He knew she was timid and fragile, he had to be careful with her, but seeing her mixed in with his world, wandering carelessly through the store singing one of his favourite songs be had to repress the urge to run over and kiss her.

He scratched his head and growled quietly to himself as he picked out a few more shirts. He couldn't shake the feeling that be would be in deep shit with Coilean if he started something, what ever this was, with Moe without his consent.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am

About ten minutes later, Moe flitted back to Zeke's side with the CD in her hands.

She smiled up at him, hand lifting to tuck her hair behind her ear before she stopped herself. It wouldn't be good if she got any attention because of her ears.

With an awkward, sheepish half-smile she leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 am

Zeke moved closer to her, running his hand up her neck gently and stroking her pointed ear with his thumb.
He smiled softly and stepped back, letting his hand drop back to his side.
Everything about her was adorable and for those who were not human, and allowed to see her ears, they were the cherry on top, they fitted her perfectly.

"Did you want anything?"
He asked softly as he placed all the clothes he had picked out onto the cashiers desk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked down shyly when he touched her ear.

She followed behind him, willing down the blush.

She shook her head softly. "No, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:18 am

Zeke sighed softly.
She was always looking away from him, he knew it was because she was shy or perhaps a by-product of her mothers influence but he wished she would look at him.

"Come on then."
He said with a smile, leading her out of the store after he had finished paying for his new clothing.
He knew of a tea house down the road that he knew she would probably love, it was a mixture of Japanese and English culture.
The inside was decorated in the utmost elegance and the windows displayed the latest batches from the patisserie.
He pointed to the window, slowing down his walking speed.
"Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 am

She sighed softly, internally cursing her mother for beating 'don't look at people, it's rude' into her head.

Hesitantly, she reached forwards to take his hand

She wouldn't have been so brave in Japan. But Europe was a lot more touchy-feely in public than Japan was.

She eyed the tea house in interest, head cocking to the side a little. "Mhmm. I, um... Yes," she corrected immediately, free hand covering her mouth.

Don't mumble your answers.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 am

He noticed her hand reach his and he grasped it softly.
Zeke chuckled at her bizarre antics and shook his head sitting down at a table.
"Moe."
He said holding her hand from across the table,
"You can relax,
I am not the kind of guy that your mother told you about.
You can look me in the eye, you can tell me off or mumble all you want.
Yell and scream at me. I don't care, I'd never scold you no matter what you did."
He explained softly.
"I just want to see the real you, the you that's hidden behind all the proper manners and fear of being judged."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:01 am

She shook her head with a soft smile. "No, you're exactly the kind of guy my mother told me about."

"Black clothing, dark music choice." She lifted her free hand, brushing the tips of her fingers over the piercings in his lip. "Face full of metal. You're the kind of guy my mother forbid me from even going near."

She grinned, green eyes glistening mischievously. "I'm such a rebel, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

A grin spread across his lips as she touched his piercings.
He laughed softly and scratched the back of his head.
"Biggest rebel I know, and I must say, I am very glad that you didn't listen to your mothers warning."
Zeke certainly didn't fit into the description of the type of guy that Moe should be dating, but he was eager to make her happy, that much was obvious simply by where they were, he stuck out in the little tea shop and he did not notice the strange glances he was getting from the waitresses, his eyes far to interested in looking at Moe.

He held back a chuckle and stroked her hand.
"And I doubt your father will approve either."
He added as he traced the lines on her hand with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 pm

"I didn't listen to a lot of what my mother said," she admitted, biting her lip softly. "Well, I listen but do the exact opposite..."

She brushed her hair away from one ear and ran her fingers down the edge, over the many, currently empty, holes. The only piercing currently in her ear was a small silver coloured ring in her tragus.

Don't ever get piercings or tattoos. They're ugly and mar your beautiful doll-like appearance.

She hadn't followed either of those two orders for long.

"Coilean has no say in what I do. I'm nearly two hundred and fifty years old, I can make my own decisions." As much as she loved her father, she wouldn't let him dictate her life. Not like the elves used to...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Zeke chuckled and scratched his chin.
"That wont stop him from kicking my ass into the ground."

Zeke could already picture it, Coilean would catch him holding her hand and he would flip, he had not made a very good first impression on the man and had not seen him since their first encounter.

Zeke reached over and brushed his fingers gently over the ring in her ear,
"You are quite the little rebel aren't you."
He said with a laugh, he admired the fact that she had done the exact opposite of what her mother had instructed.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

"Uncle Aodh'll stop him. He approves of..." She blushed and looked down at the table.

She leaned into the touch slightly, looking up at him through her fringe.

A little grin curled her lips upwards again. "You should see my back; Mother flipped over that one." Getting that tattoo had been her most 'teenage rebellion' act ever. And she was severely punished for it. But she couldn't regret if just because the look of horror both her mother and grandmother had given her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 pm

"Aodh should not interfere, it's only natural that a father would be protective of his daughter, even more so where lycans are concerned.
Approves of...?"

He looked at her curiously.

"You have a tattoo?"
He said in astonishment.
"Do tell."
He said with a smile, only imagining what a type of tattoo she would get in order to rebel against her mother.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

"How many Lycan daughters do you know?" She'd never seen another female Lycan. But she wasn't looking forwards to people thinking 'she's a female, she's special, we must protect her from everything.' She wouldn't accept it. Especially not from her father.

She waved her hand dismissively, cheeks getting slightly pinker. "Nothing, nothing." She would not admit that her uncle had grilled her that morning until she had admitted that she liked Zeke.

"It's nothing bad. Just.... atrampstamp," she said quickly, biting her lip and looking away.

After finding out the nickname for that particular tattoo, her mother and grandmother had gotten even worse. But they'd do nothing about it. They refused to pay the laser treatment to remove the tattoo. So she had been banned from wearing anything that could reveal the tattoo to prying eyes.

No shirts. No bikinis.

Last edited by Moe Takahashi on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 pm

"Lycan daughters? none, except you of course.
The lycan gene has always gravitated towards males."
Zeke faked a frown and chuckled softly when she refused to discuss it further.

Zeke chuckled.
"A tramp stamp? oh that's golden, I bet your mother almost had a heart attack.
You have me interested now, what is it of?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skirts and Kidneys
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: