Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Skirts and Kidneys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:10 pm

"Lycanthropy needs to favour the X chromosome a little more." She wanted to be able to talk with other female Lycan about things. She had to puzzle through a lot of things on her own because she was too embarrassed to go to Coilean or Aodh and her mother had no idea. Childhood as the only female Lycan in the pack was living hell.

She shook her head at the frown. "Nu-un. You wanna know, you go ask Uncle Aodh."

"Grandmother reacted worse. Have you ever been hit with a bokuto? I can tell you it hurts like hell."

She pressed her finger to her grinning lips. "I think I'll keep it my little secret for a while. Let you puzzle over it."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Zeke groaned and rolled his head to the side.
"You know full well that I would not ask Aodh about what you too were talking about, sneaky little minx."

He amused himself by again playing with her hands, in comparison to his they were tiny, delicate things.

"Hit with a bokuto? can't say I have but I will take your word for it."
He chuckled softly as she grinned.
"You're going to let me puzzle over it, cruel."
He said with a nod, thinking it over for a moment before his mind distracted him with the notion that the tattoo was on her lower back, his mind wondered slightly getting distracted by wondering what she looked like under all the clothing she wore.
He snapped out of it quickly and gazed at the table smirking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 pm

She grinned with a half-shrug. Yes, she knew full well.

"Then you'll never know what Uncle Aodh approves of."

The girl watched the older Lycan play with her hands. His were...warm, large. They could probably do a lot of damage, but they were touching her so gently.

She smiled to herself as she began tracing the tattoo on his arm with feather-light touches.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

"Cruel, cruel woman."
He mumbled with a sigh shaking his head.

Zeke could not help but shiver softly as she touched his skin so softly.
He was not use to being handled so gently, he was a rough man, it felt wrong touching her with his hands, the hands that far too accustom to blood shed.

"Moe..."
He said softly, his voice cracking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm

"I try," she replied with a soft giggle.

She gave a soft smile when she felt him shiver.

"Hmmm?" She looked up at him through her eyelashes, not once pausing in her soft touches of the inked skin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Zeke coughed slightly.
"I...uhmm..."
He looked to the table, his jaw clenching softly in frustration, he had never been nervous around women before, never, he was always the confident aloof type.

Oh fuck it.
He thought as his hand reached up to cup her neck softly, just below her ear as he leaned across the table and kissed her.

If she did not have feelings for him at least he would know now instead of waiting until he really got attached.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 pm

She cocked her head to the side curiously, hair falling from behind her ear to frame her face again.

A soft blush painted her cheeks when his hand touched her neck and it only got darker when he leaned in.

She leaned forwards to meet him, cheeks flaming red. They were in a public place... Screw being a proper lady.

Her lips brushed softly against his own.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Zeke stroked her neck softly, brushing his nose against hers before reluctantly sitting back in his seat.
He didn't want to be here anymore, he wanted to walk with her down to the beach and curl up next to her as the sunset.
He was extremely pleased that his forwardness with the kiss had not scared he away, taking her hand in his he looked at her blushing, he could not help but smile at how adorable she looked.
"Lets get out of here."
He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:43 pm

She pushed her fringe behind her ear, looking down at the tale with a shy smile when he pulled away.

She nodded, tightening her hand around his.

"The beach? It's been a while since I've seen the ocean." She hadn't really been allowed to go down to the port very often.

The one thing she had truly missed since moving to Japan was not being able to see the ocean every day.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

"Perfect."
He said with a smile looking down at her, she was more than a foot shorter then him and it seemed that he just towered over her.

He led her down a busy street where they had to weave tactically between pedestrians then down a narrow alley way that opened up to a full beach view.
He stopped for a moment to remove his boots then took her hand again, walking down the boardwalk onto the pristine white sand.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

She stuck her tongue out childishly when he looked down at her.

He was just so tall compared to her. She felt even tinier than usual walking next to him.

She pulled off her Mary Janes while he removed his boots, holding them in one hand while she held Zeke's hand in the other.

"The sea's so beautiful," she murmured, entranced by the crystalline blue waters.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"It is."
He replied, looking at her instead of the ocean, he smiled softly and rolled up the legs of his pants, walking along the wet sand while letting the waves just lap at his feet.

It had been a long time since he had been to the beach as well.

He walked further into shore and sat on the sand.
He didn't mind silence, unlike with some people he could sit in silence with her without it feeling uncomfortable, but he was intent on learning more about her.
He picked up a handful of sand and let it slip through his grasp.
"What's your favourite colour?"
He asked out of the blue, laying back on the sand, letting the sun warm his face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 pm

She giggled softly, dancing away from the waves that lapped at her feet. Her tights, now sopping wet up the ankles, clung to her skin. But she wouldn't remove them. Not in public.

Don't show your legs in public. Keep them covered at all times.

She knelt next to him, adjusting her dress so it sat around her then rested her hands, neatly clasped together, in her lap.

"Purple," she answered immediately. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 pm

He chuckled softly, watching her dance around on the beach.

Tilting his head to one side he looked her in the eyes, a grin spreading across his face.
"Green."
Her eyes really were a wonderful shade of green and he could not help but admire them.
He let his head roll back to looking at the sky and closed his eyes.
"Your turn."
He said, implying that she now got a turn to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Green? She had expected a less...colourful colour.

She smiled softly, reaching forwards to pull his hand into her lap, tracing idle patterns onto his skin.

"What's your favourite hobby?" What did he do in his spare time? Hunt? Play music?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Zeke moved closer, resting his head in her lap, smiling up at her cheekily.
"Hmm favourite hobby...Well I play guitar so I suppose that counts."
He replied, closing his eyes again, rather enjoying the sun.
"Yours?"
He asked, taking one of her hands and holding it against his chest, mindlessly playing with her fingers.
"What's your favourite movie?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:33 pm

She smiled down at him, hesitating for a moment before running her fingers through his hair. "Fan dancing." It was one of the things she had been forced to learn that she actually enjoyed.

Her thumb brushed against his hand as the fingers of the other continued to run through his hair.

"I, um..." She bit her lip, blushing a little. "I'veneverwatchedamoviebefore." The clan had a number of computers but no TVs. She had always been encouraged to read, not sit in front of a screen.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Zeke nearly choked on his breath.
"What?!"
He said opening his eyes and looking at her,
"None? ever?"
Zeke was a huge movie buff, especially fond of any work directed by Quentin Tarantino.
He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly.
"You poor deprived thing..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

She bit her lip and ducked her head, blushing brighter.

"Never."

Her tongue darted over her lower lip. "I've never really minded not watching movies... If I wanted entertainment I read a book." And with just under two and a half centuries to seek entertainment, she had read a lot of books.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm

"Nothing wrong with books but a movie is just an entirely different experience...
It astounds me that it is even possible that you have lived this long without seeing at least one."
He shook his head, scratching his neck softly.
"Incredible."
He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 pm

"You'll have to take me to see one sometime; show me how amazing movies can be."

Sneaky way of setting up a date? Yes.

Did she hope it would work? Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 pm

"It would be absolutely cruel of me to allow you to live an existence where you had not seen one, when one that is worthy of being your first movie is playing at the cinemas I will take you."
He said with a smile, lifting his hand up to stroke her face softly.

They must have been sitting there talking for some time because the sun was already beginning to set, the sky had changed from its usual blue, turning pink, purple and orange, signalling the end of another day.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 am

Did the sneaky setting up of a date work? Yes, it had.

She smiled down at him, leaning into his touch, eyes sliding shut.

She liked this. It was peaceful. No yelled demands, rough beatings or profanities and insults screamed at her.

She could do things at the pace she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 am

The sun had set and it was slowly getting dark, Zeke rose to his feet and offered her a hand up.
"It's getting late, we best be getting home."
He said with a smile, honestly he could lay here forever but she was still sitting here in wet leggings and it would be getting cold soon, plus he didn't want Aodh worrying about where she was.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 am

"Is it nearly pumpkin time?" she giggled, placing her hand in his.

"Have to get back to the mansion before the big bad vampires come out to play?"

She squeezed his hand as she stood then grinned, pulling her hand from his and pressing both of them against his chest, standing on the tips of her toes to press a chaste kiss to his lips. "Tag, you're it."

And then she was gone, running down the beach, giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skirts and Kidneys   Skirts and Kidneys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skirts and Kidneys
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: