Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

No longer a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 am

Zeke lay against a tree on the edge of the garden after the events of the past days he just needed to relax for a while.
He sat in peace for a few moments before a small rustling came from the side of him.
He opened one eye as a small kitten crawled out timidly from the shrub and curled up on the side of his leg.
"What are you doing?"
He asked looking down at the small creature, a soft mew was its only response.
He had never been a cat person, for obvious reasons dogs had always been more his style but he could not help but feel sorry for it.
It was clearly underfed and in time it would surely die if not taken care of.
He let out a sigh and scooped it up, the kitten complied and sat happily in his hands.
"I think Moe would love you."
He muttered before walking the kitten toward the manor and into Aria wing, he had let it snuggle on the inside of his jacket where it could not be seen before knocking on her door.
"Hey Moe?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 am

Moe was sat at her vanity, brushing out her wast-length ginger hair gently. She hadn't had the best dream that night and her hair had tangled as a result of her thrashing.

She was dressed in a a knee-length black and white hooded dress emblazoned with a cartoon rabbit head.

"Come in," she called, running her brush through a particularly nasty knot, focussing on it. She didn't want to pull out any of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 am

"Sweetheart, it's me."
He said, walking in, it was the first time he had ever entered her room, it was tidy and smelt sweetly of her.

"I got you a present."
He said with a grin, not yet revealing what he had found.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:17 am

She looked up at him through the mirror and smiled brightly then winched as she snagged a knot.

The girl muttered under her breath in Irish as she worked the brush through her hair.

Damn knots.

"Hi, Zeke. Hang on a second, please."

Damn stupid long wavy hair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

He chuckled softly and watched her struggle with her hair, waiting patiently, leaning against the wall, until she finally managed to get the knots out of her hair.

"Hair troubles?" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 am

"Long hair's a pain to keep," she sighed, setting her brush down and arranging her hair over her shoulders. No pigtails today. Too much effort.

Finally she stood and flitted to her boyfriends side, pushing herself up on the tips of her toes to press a kiss to his lips.

"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:27 am

He kissed her back softly, making sure she did not push up against him.
He ran his free hand gently over her hair, making sure not to mess it up.

"Well the effort is worth it, your hair looks lovely."
He said with a smile.

"But yeah, I found something for you when I was outside."
He added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

Her eyes slid closed as she leaned into his touch, enjoying the warm hand brushing over her hair. "Thank you," she murmured with a light blush.

The girl's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him curiously. Something...for her?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 am

Zeke smirked softly and pulled the small kitten from the inner pocket of his jacket where it had been contently sleeping.

"I found this little guy in the garden, obviously abandoned.
He's pretty malnourished but I am sure you could fatten him up."

He said as he placed the tiny kitten into her hands.
"I thought you might enjoy the company."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:40 am

Her eyes locked onto the kitten, twinkling excitedly.

Though she still had a fear of animals, ever since Coilean had introduced her to one of his boyfriends cats she had fallen in love with the small creatures.

"Oh, Zeke, he's gorgeous!"

She nuzzled her nose against the kittens softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 am

He smiled warmly watching her get so excited over the kitten.
"I am glad you like him.
I figured of all places, he should get a second chance here too,
and who better to raise him then you."
He said, kissing the top of her head, and stroking the kittens head with one finger softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:52 am

She smiled up at him brightly, hugging the kitten close.

"He's beautiful, Zeke. Thank you so much." She leaned up against to press a kiss to his lips.

Looks like she wouldn't have to constantly be searching out her fathers boyfriend to fuss his cats. She had one of her own now.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 pm

He smiled softly and kissed her tenderly
"You're welcome, you'll have to give him a name."

He replied, looking down at the tiny kitten as it mewed against Moe's chest.
"Best get some food into him soon as well, poor thing looks starving."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm

She turned her gaze down to the kitten.

It was curled against her chest, looking sickly and underfed. The poor thing looked like it had just been abandoned. It looked unloved.

"Daibheid," she muttered after a moment. "He's called Daibheid."

He may look unloved but he wasn't now. He was her Dearly Loved one now.

"Let's take him down to the kitchen and see if we can find something."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Zeke nodded and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, opening the bedroom door for her.
"I am sure there will be plenty down there that would make suitable cat food."
He added with a smile.
"Anything would be better then what he has been living off."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:59 pm

She nodded, stroking the kitten's cheek gently as she leaned against her boyfriend.

"There are a few cats here in the mansion, so hopefully there'll be some cat food down in the kitchen's pantry."

She smiled softly when the cats tiny jaws enclosed around one of her fingers. It was adorable.

"I'm sure Avira-san won't mind if I use some of his." She smiled brightly. "Maybe when he's a little stronger I can introduce him to Ignis and Caterva. I wonder how they'll react to him..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:36 am

"True, I forgot that many people had cats here, should not be a problem then."
He smiled softly and led Moe through the door and down the hallway towards the kitchen.
"Who is Avira?"
He questioned, he really had to get out more, there were so many people in the estate and he only knew of a handful of them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 am

"Cats seem to be a favourite pet here. I've only seen one pet that isn't a cat..."

Her uncles pet was definitely not a cat. It was much bigger and much scarier than a cat.

Moe as still wary of animals. Even cats. But, with the help of her father, she had at lest come to like a select few animals. Ignis for one. She was a wonderful cat. Daibheid would definitely be a great animal. He had already warmed up to her so quickly.

She was wary around Maccon for now, but hopefully in the future she'd be able to get over her fear and befriend the husky.

"Avira-san is Baba's boyfriend." She smiled brightly. Avira was a nice man, even if he was a little closed off.

She liked the man. Though she was a little sad that he was a man and not a woman like she had been hoping. Avira wouldn't be able to provide a younger sibling for her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:55 am

Zeke laughed softly.
"I was right when I guessed that he was batting for the home team then."
He smirked and looked down at Moe.

"Not that it's a bad thing of course, though I wouldn't hold your breath on that sibling you spoke about."
He could not help but chuckle softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 am

She shook her head softly with a fond smile. "Don't let it get to your head."

Her tongue darted over her lower lip. "It falls on Uncle Aodh to give be a little cousin to play with..." The girls' shoulders drooped and she looked up at Zeke with a half smile. "I have no chance, do I?"

Aodh was about as good with children as she was with animals. Okay with a select few but otherwise not good at all.

"Hold Daibheid," she ordered, pulled away from her boyfriend's side and passing the kitten off to him as he darted through the kitchen door and straight into the pantry.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am

Zeke chuckled loudly and shook his head.
"No chance in hell."
He commented with a smirk.

Zeke stiffened as she handed him the kitten, he held it as someone would a live grenade. The little creature was not something he would usually allow so close to him. He didn't dislike cats he simply had not been exposed to them a hell of a lot so it was like a foreign object.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

"Oh well," she sighed, looking around the pantry for any sign of cat food. "I could always ask Baba what he thinks about adoption..."

"Yatta!" She appeared in the pantry doorway, holding a tin of cat food.

A giggle sounded as she laid eyes on Zeke. "He's not going to attack you, Zeke. He's just a little kitten. He can't even break skin when he bites." Zeke was holding the poor thing like it was going to turn around and tear his arm off. It was almost comical.

She flitted across the room to find a fork and a tea plate from a drawer and cupboard.

Humming softly, she began to mash up the contents of the tin and scrape it onto the plate.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 am

"Or turning..."
He added, though it was more of a thought then an actual suggestion.
Though if Coilean did adopt a child it would have to be turned eventually, he didn't think that anyone in the manor would want to watch a human live and die here while they all remained the same, and how many immortal orphanages were there? He doubted any.

"It's small and fluffy....it's planning something..." He said, obviously pretending to be distrusting of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 am

"No... Baba doesn't like turning people. He only does it when Alek needs him to. I wouldn't as him to do that knowing how uncomfortable it makes him."

Coilean hated what he was and that hatred flowed through into those he turned. He was never close with anyone he turned.

She giggled, smiling at the older wolf over her shoulder.

"Not everything small and cute is planning something against you, Zeke."

She discarded the empty tin and used fork, then picked up the plate, strolling towards the two of them.

Moe stroked Daibheid gently, smiling at the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 am

"You're planning something against me."
Replied glaring at her playfully.

"I have never turned anyone."
He confessed.
"I never put my teeth into something I didn't intend on killing soon after."
Though after almost 550 years he could not help but wonder at what it would be like to do that and what kind of connection he would have with his kin.

The majority of his life he had spent shackled and chained so it was no wonder that he had never had the urge or chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No longer a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer a stray
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next