Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

No longer a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 am

Zeke brush her cheek with his finger tips, he loved how she turned scarlet at the smallest action.

His arms wrapped around her as he pulled her away from the tree, instead laying her on the grass, the texture much more forgiving on her back as he pressed his body against her, leaning his head down so his mouth could explore her chest.

Zeke gripped her sides as he flicked his tongue across each nipple, his hands slid up her sooth stomach, cupping her breasts again, rubbing them tenderly as he nuzzled into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am

She squeaked quietly, clinging to him as he pulled away from the tree.

The woman didn't unwrap her legs from his hips until she was laid out on the ground, so the many layers of her dress still hung around her waist.

She moaned softly, eyes sliding closed, fingers threading through the man's hair and one leg hitching up around his hip.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

Zeke ran his hands down her thigh as she hitched it over his hip.
His hips ground against hers gently as entangled his hands in her hair, bringing her face toward him as he kissed her deeply.

As his hands slid across her exposed flesh, his nails dragging down her spine while he tended to her chest with his mouth he could not help but let out a small moan.

He hadn't meant it to go this far, but he was glad it did, his hands wanted to caress every inch of her body, his eyes were greedy and could not look away from her.

He had never felt such lust before.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 am

She moaned softly as she returned the deep kiss.

The woman sighed softly, back arching as his nails dragged over her skin, tugging his hair.

Through her lustful haze, she knew that she shouldn't let this get much further. She didn't want this to stop...but she didn't want to risk getting pregnant.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:17 am

Zeke could tell what Moe was thinking, he had the same worries nagging in the back of his mind.
He panted hasted kisses on her neck, his hand slid down her chest and stomach, his fingers caressed the grooves of her hips and he rested his hand upon her pelvis.
"Don't worry.."
He exhaled the words in a whisper that was barely audible.
"...not yet."
He moved his hands away and gripped her hips, rolling over so she sat on top of his stomach, he smiled up at her, his warm touch sweeping a few free strands of hair from her face.

As much as he wanted to, he would not risk making love to Moe.
Not now, unlike most of the couples in the coven, they were the rare few that could actually reproduce.
Something that would likely happen if they kept going like they were but he would not do that to her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 am

She smiled at him, leaning into his warm touch, some of the worry melting away. "Thank you."

The women bent to kiss him softly, fingers brushing over his skin.

"Now would be a god time to let you see my tattoo, wouldn't it?" she murmured against his lips, green eyes flashing.

Her tattoo had been out in the open since he had pulled her away form the tree but not once had he tried to look at it yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

Zeke propped himself up on his elbows, a smile spreading across his lips.
He ran his finger through the front of her hair.
"I only want what is best for you."
He answered, placing a warm kiss upon her chest.

"Now would be a great time."
He said with a chuckle, his smile slowly replaced by a smirk, he had completely forgotten about the tattoo, that she had long teased him with, during their heated moment.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 am

"Even if it means no sex?" She grinned, leaning down to kiss him again. "Not many guys would keep to that. It's sweet."

The woman smiled and stood, taking a few steps back, letting the dresses fall away from her, leaving her in only her boots, tights and petticoat. She clasped her hands behind her back, cocking her head to one side.

"Have you put any more thought into what it might be?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 am

He replied with a nod and shrug,
"Even if it means no sex."
The thought that they could not be intimate like that did frustrate him, but the thought of Moe getting pregnant was more terrifying.

Many women baring lycan children did not survive child birth, even with Moe's immortal heritage there were still risks, that and the fact that neither of them wanted children.

He cracked a smile as she stood, he sat up against the tree, quite enjoying the view.
"I have, but once again my imagination has fallen short."
He answered with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

She pouted a little. "You're no fun."

But she turned anyway, the petticoat swaying out around her hips.

Stretched across the small of her back was a black heart surrounded by a design of swirls.

Moe looked back at the man over her shoulder with a small smile. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:44 am

Zeke rose to his feet and walked up behind her, leaning down so his fingers could trace the tattoo design.
He smiled softly, it was very Moe, he ran his warm hands over her lower back and leaned his chin on her shoulder, kissing her cheek softly.

"I love it."

He replied with a chuckle, moving his head back to continue gazing at it.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 am

She leaned back against him with a smile, shivering softly as his fingers traced the inked design.

"It's not as impressive as your tattoo's, but its cute."

Moe liked Zeke's tattoo's. They fitted him. But if you didn't know him they could be a little daunting. She was sure Zeke's tattoo's had warded more than one person off.

Tattoo's seemed to equate to danger for a lot of humans.

She truned slowly, arms wrapping around his neck as she leaned up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 am

Zeke wrapped his arms around her tightly, returning her kiss.
"It very cute, it suits you."
He smiled, his warm hands stroking her still exposed back.
"I like seeing you like this, you hide under so many layers of cloth that it's nice just to be able to see you."

His eyes seemed to glow tenderly as he looked at her, he did not want to leave this place.
So much had happened here, he would remember this part of the forest with found memories.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 am

She blushed a little. "I, um... I don't usually like showing off my body." Moe was very self-conscious about showing so much skin to others.

Apart from now, the only time she had shown so much skin to another person was at the pool party.

Her eyes lifted to meet his and she gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 am

Zeke licked her flushed cheek and chuckled.
"That's a shame, you're truly beautiful, sweetheart."
He replied, curling a strand of her hair around his finger.

"You don't need to hide."
He cooed his words to her, pulling her close and planting a kiss on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Her nose wrinkled a little and she stuck her tongue out at him, lifting a hand to wipe her cheek.

Elves didn't go around licking each other's cheeks. Yes, she knew Lycan did. She used to do it; but it had been a long time since she had been with Lycan.

She rested her cheek on his chest and tightened her arms around him. "I-I... It's just that... I've been hiding for so long that I find it difficult to not..." Her mother had stopped her from being herself and molded her to her own expectations. She hadn't been allowed to be herself for so long that sometimes she struggled.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Zeke chuckled at her reaction, it was obvious that she had been away from the pack for a long time.
He leaned down as she rested her head on his chest and trailed his tongue up her neck, he chuckled softly and nibbled on her ear affectionately.
She'd get use to the lycan way of interacting if he kept exposing her to it.

"You should wear what you want, even if it goes against what you were taught.
Let the lycan side of you have a bit more leash."
He cooed, his lips still pressed againt her neck, a smirk slowly spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Moe squeaked, flinching away from the tongue running over her neck with a dark blush.

Lycan were so affectionate. Moe was definitely out of her element with this. She didn't give a lot of affections; a mixed result of being abused and living in Japan.

"You're going to try and convince me to go against everything I've been taught, aren't you?" she murmured softly, nuzzling into his chest. "You're definitely the kind of man Mother told me to stay away from."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Zeke chuckled again, he loved making her blush like that, and she made it far too easy.

"I am indeed going to try and do that."
He smirked and let out a laugh.
"It's not just your mother who wants you to stay away from me."
He replied with a grin, flashing his teeth, he ran his tongue along the shell of her ear hoping to see her cheeks turn scarlet.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

She stuck her tongue out again. "I don't think I should be around you, you're a bad influence." But she didn't move to get away from the man's hold. Just the opposite. She cuddled closer to him, pressing a kiss against his skin.

The hybrid gave a half-shrug. "Baba'll warm up to you. He just wants to believe his sweet little daughter still doesn't know what men are."

Live every other over-protective dad in existence, Coilean liked to think Moe didn't know what sex was. He couldn't accept that Moe was grown up and less than the sweet innocent pup he used to know.

She buried her face in his chest, trying to hide the scarlet hue gracing her cheeks. "Zeeeeeeeke," she whined.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Zeke chuckled again and held her close.
"I am a bad influence, and exactly what you need, in my opinion."
He replied with a smirk.

He placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head up, away from her hiding spot in his chest.
"Yeeesssss?"
He whined, mimicking her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 am

She giggled softly. "You would be what I need in your opinion."

The girl nuzzled against him with a little smile. "I need someone to help me let my hair down. Are you going to rise to the challenge?"

When he coaxed her from her 'hiding place' she stuck her tongue out childishly. "Stoooooop," she whined back.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: E   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 am

Zeke chuckled.
"I am all about letting your hair down. Challenge accepted."
He responded with a smirk.
"Though if I am going to be able to help you, you're going to need to listen to me."
Everything about Zeke looked cheeky, he was upto no good and clearly proud of it.

He chuckled and caught her tongue between his teeth as she stuck it out at him.
"Stop what? You have to be more clear."
He mumbled, releasing her tongue and kissing her on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 am

She arched a brow. "Why do I get a bad feeling when you say that?" She stared at him for a few moments before her lips twitched into a smile. "I'll probably regret this later, but yes, I'll listen to you."

Her nose wrinkled when he caught her tongue.

She shook her head softly with a fond smile as she leaned up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:54 am

Zeke laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Don't look so worried sweetheart. Have I given you a reason not to trust me?"
He looked at her with a devilish grin as he leaned down and kissed her.

He brushed her hair out of her face and let his hands run down her still bare spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer a stray
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next