Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

No longer a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

No longer a stray - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

Once Zeke could no longer hear her calls he stopped, paused in a small clearing he stood, still in his wolf form staring at the ground.

He face frozen in a tormented scowl, he snarled loudly as his chest heaved in ragged fuming breaths.

His mind was clouded and far gone, it thought he had some control over his temper but every time he started to feel confident in his abilities something would happen to tip him over the edge again.
Back to the place where the world was tinted red and all that remained was anger.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:25 am

It took her a while but she finally caught up to him.

She leaned against a tree, panting softly, eyes on the wolf stood in the clearing.

The girl pushed away from the tree when she had regained her breath, walking towards the man slowly.

"Zeke..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 am

Zeke's ears pinned back against his head, his muzzle lowering to the ground as he let out a loud snarl as Moe stepped forward, this one was directed purely at her.

His eyes shone violently, like a razors edge as he looked at her.
Every muscle in his body ripped and tensed in preparation.

If the human side of Zeke had been conscious at this moment he would wonder, had Moe ever seen a lycan in a full blown rage.
Her temper was some what dulled by the elven side of her but Zeke was a full turned lycan, a relatively young one at that, his rage knew no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 am

Her eyes narrowed when he growled at her and she stood her ground.

This was not the first angry wolf she had seen.

Though she had never seen a Turning, she had seen many temper tantrums thrown by the younger wolves as Coilean and Aodh trained them.

And, though her temper was usually kept in check by her Elven blood, she did fall into blind rages like that from time to time.

"Zeke," she muttered in a soft voice, holding her hand out to the angry man. "We need to talk about this."

Her voice was calm, posture non-threatening. It was one of the few ways you could get to an angry Lycan. She didn't much fancy her chances of pinning him down and forcing him to submit. He was much larger and stronger than her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 am

Zeke recoiled slightly as she held out her hand, as if the wolf part of him was repulsed by the gesture.

His eyes narrowed as she spoke to him, her words fell on deaf ears as he lunged forward, snapping at her out stretched hand was a threatening bark which echoed through the forest.

His teeth missed her hand by a tiny amount, his jaws snapping shut as he stood just over and arms length away, the fur on the back of his neck bristling threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:46 am

Moe stood silently. She hadn't even flinched when he lunged at her.

She didn't look anything like the soft, sweet girl now. She a a strong and powerful, if slightly small, woman. And she wasn't going to show that she was intimidated by him.

Showing fear was a stupid thing to do in the face of an angry animal.

"We need to talk, Zeke," she said again, voice soft as ever, hand still outstretched towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 am

The wolf was not at all pleased by the fact that this woman did not heed it's warnings, she would not leave for her own sake, and challenged it by not backing down.
It had given her chances to back down, she had refused, and with that refusal her fate had been sealed.

The wolf snarled menacingly and clamped it's jaws around her still outstretched hand, clasping down violently on her wrist and yanking her forwards to throw her off her feet.

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:59 am

She winced when the wolf's jaws enclosed around her hand and wrist and bit her lip to keep herself from crying out.

Moe fell to her knees in front of Zeke when he pulled her forwards. Instead of struggling to get herself away from him and making her situation worse, she wrapped her free arm around his neck and buried her face in his dark fur.

"It's me, Zeke. Moe."

As scared as she was, she still wasn't going to show it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 am

Zzzeke....
The wolf snarled, her arm still clutched in its mouth.
Is not here!!
The creature hissed it's words and flung the girl off of itself, causing her to land against the trunk of a near by tree, the wolf had simply thrown her as if she was a rag doll.

The wolf stalked her, slowly walking back towards her now that he was not encased in her tender embrace.
It's muzzle stretched toward her, sharp teeth bared at her as the sides of its lips curled up into a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 am

She grunted when she impacted with the tree and slumped to the floor.

Moe pulled herself up into a standing position, shaking her head softly. "That's not true. Zeke's here. You're Zeke. You're just his more animalistic side."

She gave him a soft smile. "You're still my Zeke."

The girl's hand outstretched again. "The same Zeke that wouldn't want to hurt me. But the thought's buried deep under the anger, isn't it? You don't realise who you're hurting is me."

The smile still curved her lips and her words were still soft.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 am

The wolf's chest heaved as it panted for air, the girls words had it at a conflict.
And the truth in her words sparked the human side of Zeke awake.
The wolf licked its muzzle the taste of Moe's blood spread over it's tongue.
The creature grimaced for a moment and looked the woman in the eyes.

The bright silver that had haunted its eyes dulled back to normal.
Consciousness kicked in slowly and the wolf shook its head, as it's mind slowly cleared.

Zeke had awoken, he transformed back into his human form as his eyes filled with sadness as he had realized what he had done, his body slumped in his kneeling position.
He hung his head, too ashamed to look her in the eyes.

He breath turned rugged as he brought his muddy hands up to cover his face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 am

She wrapped her arms around him, smiling a little brighter.

She was glad he was back. She hadn't been so brave in front of a wild animal since she was a little girl. She felt more relaxed now.

"Don't start feeling guilty. It wasn't your fault. You got angry and I wouldn't leave you alone. My fault not yours," she muttered into his skin, nuzzling against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 am

Zeke closed his eyes and exhaled slowly, his head leaning against hers, he was at least glad that she was not afraid of him.
He took her injured wrist softly and licked the wound gently, slowly he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

"I'm so sorry Moe."
He replied, she should no be blaming herself for something that he had done.
This is exactly what her father had said would happened when he had refused to let them be together.
He rested his head against her shoulder, burying his face against her neck.
"I love you."
He breathed out the words in a whisper and closed his eyes.
"I'll never do it again, I swear to you."
Inwardly he was far more upset with himself, first Taylor and now Moe, it seemed he could not get close to someone without them getting court in one of his rages.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:50 am

She watched him clean out her wound with the same small smile.

"You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't your fault," she insisted, wrapping her arms around him again.

The girl nuzzled against her boyfriend as he buried his face in her neck, fingers running through his dark hair.

Deep red flushed her cheeks at his whispered words. She still had a very much Japanese mindset and the Japanese very rarely told each other they loved them. It was very embarrassing but it touched her.

"I-I..." she stuttered quietly the swallowed. "A-Aishiteru wa. I love you, too, Zeke."

"It wasn't your fault," she repeated, hugging him tighter, pressing her lips against the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 am

The beating of his heart picked up its pace at her response, he only just realized that this was the first time he had told her that.
He smiled softly against her neck and kissed it tenderly.

He stroked her hair and held her close.
"It was Moe, I am old enough now that I should have so restraint,
but the thought of you on that hunt... scared me more then I choose to admit.
You could get seriously hurt."

He looked at her, his eyes pleading for her to reconsider.

Last edited by Ezekiel on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 am

She shivered slightly when he kissed her neck, kissing his neck in return.

"Everyone has their not so great moments. You just found out your girlfriend is an assassin. You're allowed to get angry."

She stared back at him then gave a little sigh, shaking her head softly, euyes sliding shut. "I'm sorry, Zeke." She wouldn't give up on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 am

Zeke sighed, his bare body slumping against her in defeat.
She was strong willed and once she decided to do something there was no stopping her.
Inwardly he cursed her stubborn nature but it was also one of the things he loved about her.

"There is nothing I can say or do that will stop you is there?
Can you at least promise me one thing? Stay close to me on the bounty, I wont be able to focus if I can not see that you are safe."

He asked, his cheek rubbing against her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 am

She smiled softly when he slumped against her. He had given up; she was allowed on the Hunt.

"No, there isn't." She was going on this hunt and helping her sister. No one was going to stop her.

"When I'm not needed to gather information, I'll stay at your side." That was as close to staying by him constantly as she would allow. There would be times when they needed the least threatening person in the Group to gather information. She, being the smallest and least threatening, would be the one to do that. With Zeke attached to her hip it'd be much more difficult to get information.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Zeke nodded against her neck, that was the best he was going to get so he had no choice but to accept it.

"Okay."
He muttered softly, nuzzling against her neck. Zeke had not realized that in his rush to get away he had torn his clothes into shreds and they now lay scattered across the mansion hallways.

He chuckled nerviously and used one of layers of her skirt to cover himself as his cheeks blushed softly.
"Oops.."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:23 pm

She lay a few kisses against his neck as a thank you.

Zeke's nervous chuckle and blush was met with a quiet giggle from her.

Had he really just noticed? He'd been like this since he had transformed back to a human.

"Its okay, Zeke," she murmured, pressing a soft kiss against his neck, then sucked on the skin. "There's no need to be embarrassed." Her eyes gleamed when she watched the patch of skin change colour slowly.

The girl leaned up to whisper in his ear. "It's not a bad sight."

And then she broke away, giggling as she took a few long strides away from him and span in a circle, tossing a wink in his direction before taking off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm

He was not embarrassed about his body, quite proud of it in fact.
Just, at times, he forgot that Moe was not as innocent and she led many people to believe.
Her girlish mannerisms made him feel unease in exposing himself in such a way.

He shivered happily in response to her lips pressed against his neck.
He chuckled softly as she whispered in her ears, his grasp on her skirt slipped as she rose to her feet and ran off.

He sat in confusion for a moment until a smirk spread across his face and he changed back into his wolf form.
He was no longer man, that had faded away as Moe spoke to him, instead he took off playfully chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:36 pm

She giggled as she weaved through the trees, circling a few and zigzagging around, overlapping her path just to confuse him.

After a while, she climbed a large tree and leaned back against the trunk, looking down at the ground and waiting.

How long would it take for him to find her, she wondered?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Zeke kept his nose to the ground, trying to sniff her out but her came to a cross roads, her scent crossed paths and weaved erratically, he chuckled to himself, she was trying to throw him off.

He ran faster, weaving between trees, searching for where her scent was the most dense, where she had touched something, within a few minutes he was at the base of the tree, he could clearly smell where she had placed her hands and feet in order to climb it.

He placed his paws on the tree trunk and barked up at her, grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

She straddled the branch and leaned over, grinning down at the wolf.

"You've caught me."

Moe stood on the branch but instead of moving to get down, she jumped into the branch of another tree.

"Not!"

She giggled as she jumped into another tree.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Zeke huffed slightly and then let out a playful growl, his paws pushing off of the tree trunk and pushing him toward the next tree.

Each time she sprung from a branch he would chase, stopping at the base of every tree.

It was not a surprise that Moe could move so quickly, her slender body and small frame made her far more agile then Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer a stray   No longer a stray - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer a stray
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next