Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Important Matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 am

Giacinto gave a sharp gasp as the vibrator was turned up, hips bucking.

She whimpered softly.

A loud cry sounded. The woman's back arched violently as she came with a loud cry. "Seraphine," she keened, writhing in her bonds.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am

She grinned, stepping back to sit on the table opposite, gazing at her ex-victim. Perhaps she should really untie Gia. But then, she had a feeling it would probably end badly for her. On the other hand, it had to be done. And she didn't really mind all that much.

She hopped back down, untying the woman slowly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 am

She slumped back against he floor, panting softly, body spasm with aftershocks.

It took a few moments to recover.

And by the time she had recovered, she was being untied.

The woman stood on shaky legs and pulled Sera to her, kissing her heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:36 am

She kissed her back eagerly, a hand sliding to the base of the woman's spine as she felt her own need coiling in the pit of her stomach. Giving a playful nip to the woman's lower lip, she pulled back, gazing at her heatedly.

"You recovered quickly."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 am

"I've had four and a half thousand years practise."

After four and a half thousand years of recovering from sex, she definitely recovered quicker now.

She bowed her head to kiss the woman again.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 am

She kissed her back again, fingers winding through the woman's hair. This was odd. Giacinto was not trying to get revenge? Had she finally tamed her? She doubted it, somehow.

But why did she somehow feel disappointed that Giacinto hadn't got her revenge?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 am

"You left me suffering there for quite a while, Seraphine," she murmured in the woman's ear.

"An hour and a half? That sounds about right...."

She began backing the woman up towards he cross again. "I should make you suffer just as much."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

A little chill of excitement darted up her spine, blue eyes flashing. Sera grinned up at her challengingly, pushing her to do it.

"And just how would you do that?"

She allowed the woman to back her up onto the cross, arms winding around Giacinto's neck invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am

"First I'd bind you."

She pulled Sera's arms from around her neck and attached them to he cross.

"Then I'd experiment."

Her hand ran over he woman's body, pinching a nipple softly. "Should I ease you into a frenzy?" Her hand pulled away and ran down her own stomach to circle her clit. Her eyes slid closed and she gave a little purr. "Or should I tease myself in front of you and make you watch?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am

Seraphine gasped softly as her nipple was pinched, gazing up at Giacinto with half-lidded eyes. A tongue darted across her lower lip, breaths shaky as she watched the other woman with a quiet whine.

She was going to regret doing that. She knew it.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Her lips quirked into a grin. "Or I could do both~"

Her left hand ran down Sera's stomach slowly before circling her clit in a slow motion.

The Succubus' right hand continued to circle her own clit in a much father rhythm. Her eyes slid shut and she gave a low moan, head lolling back as she pleasured the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 pm

She let out a needy whimper, rolling her hips against the woman's hand in an attempt to get more friction. The woman let out a strangled moan of frustration, eyes sliding shut.

"Gia, please..."

This was too slow. She needed more.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Giacinto's lips curled into a smirk.

"I'm punishing you for leaving me for an hour and a half." Her smirk widened. "Maybe I should do something similar?"

The woman bent to pick up one of the vibrators on the floor, hand falling away from the woman.

She turned to toy over in her hands, smirking to herself as her eyes flitted over the woman then around the room. "How about we set up a little situation? You're not allowed to moan. No matter how good what you feel or see is."

Giacinto was going to enjoy this. A lot.

She turned the vibrator on to a low setting and thrust it inside the woman.

The Succubus turned and strolled over to a table in the Elf's view. She crawled up onto it and picked up another vibrator. "Watch me," she ordered in a purr as she turned the toy on and trailed it down over her stomach, touching it to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Matters
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: