Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Important Matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Important Matters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 am

"Well, since you said please~"

She set a slow pace, thrust her fingers into the woman, thumb brushing over her clit occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 am

She let out a low keen, hips rocking faster against the woman's hand, twisting. Her head tossed forward at the sensation, whining again at the inability to move as she collapsed back, legs jolting slightly. Breaths grew quicker, shakier with the tension, the muscles in her stomach twitching at the pleasure.

"Oh."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 am

She slowed the pace further when Sera's hips rocked against her fingers.

"Now now, we're going at my pace," she purred.

She set the pace again, painfully slow.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 am

She let out a frustrated whine, eyes scrunching up in annoyance, almost sobbing as her hips rocked more slowly against the woman's fingers.

"Giacinto, please..."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 am

Giacinto grinned and ducked to pick up the vibrator, fingers slipping out of the woman.

"Should we lay with some more toys, Seraphine~?"

She touched the vibrator to he woman's skin, trailing it down her stomach slowly, not yet turned on.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 am

Her eyes shot open again, whining as the fingers slid out of her. Her body arched up eagerly in anticipation, her breathing laboured. She licked her lips nervously with a moan, watching the vibrator as it traced a line down her stomach, muscles jumping as it slid down.

"Please..."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 am

"You seem to like that word a lot. Please, please," she imitated in a breathy over-exaggerated voice.

She flicked the vibrator onto its lowest setting, touching it to the woman, running it along the length of her womanhood.

"What're you begging for, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

She snapped at that, her inner leader not liking being mocked. "Shut up." she snarled. "Or next time, I'm going to gag y-"

Her words trailed off into a soft cry, arching up with a shudder, eyes screwing shut. She jolted, whimpering.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 am

"Oh~ You wan to gag me, eh?" She leaned forwards, pressing her chest against the other woman's and her lips to her ear. "Do you want to take control, then, Seraphine?"

The Succubus purred softly, nipping the woman's earlobe as she pushed the vibrator into her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 am

She snarled again, eyes shooting open. "I said shut u-"

The woman cried out again, attempting to thrust down against the vibrator, jolting and shuddering as she jerked against her binds. She collapsed back onto the wood, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am

"What was that?"

The Succubus grinned a little, pushing the vibrator further into the elf painfully slowly.

"It's not good when you cut off in the middle of sentences like that, dear."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 am

She let out an irritated whine, pushing down on the vibrator with a choked gasp and a moan, biting her lip.

"I said shut u-uhhh..."

The elf cursed herself silently, balling her hands into fists. "Shut up." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 am

She tutted quietly, pushing the toy in deep before pulling it almost completely out of the woman.

"What did I just say about finishing sentences?"

She brushed the tips of her fingers over the woman's breasts before pinching a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

She let out a sobbing moan, trying to push down on the vibrator as Giacinto almost pulled it out. "Please, Gia..."

The woman moaned again, head rolling back as she arched up into the hand, shuddering softly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 am

"I swear I've mentioned something about you constantly saying please, too," she mused, giving her nipple another harsh pinch.

"Tell me what you want, don't just beg ambiguously."

Her hand slid lower, curving around the woman's back to press against her back entrance. "Are you begging for this?"

She thrust the vibrator back into her, twisting it sharply. "Or this?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 am

She let out a ragged gasp and a strangled groan, jerking at the pinch. "Gi-"

The woman let out a noise half-way between a moan and a scream as the vibrator was twisted inside her, writhing violently, her head tossing up as her eyes shot open. "Gia... fuck me... please..."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

Giacinto bent down to take Seraphine's lips in a rough kiss as her hand ran up to her breast again, fondling it roughly.

She pulled back, kissing down her neck, leaving the occasional hickey in her wake.

"Come first," she ordered, flicking the vibrator to a higher setting, hand moving from her breast again to press against her clit. "Come for me and I'll fuck you however you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 am

She let out a choked scream at the increased pleasure, tossing her head to the side to bite her arm, muffling her screams as she arched up into the woman's hand. Her muscles clenched, and she tried to curl into herself, only being dragged back down by her binds.

She bit herself harder as she hit the wood, scream catching in the back of her throat as she came, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 am

"Mmm, good girl," she purred, pulling her hands away from the woman, leaving the vibrator where it was inside her, accidentally knocking it to a higher setting.

"As promised, I'll fuck you however you want."

She leaned forwards to kiss her softly, hands cupping her cheeks.

"How do you want me to fuck you?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 am

She yelped in surprise, jolting upwards again, body twisting at the unexpected increase in pleasure. Kissing the woman back desperately, she let out a dry sob into the woman's mouth, legs spreading apart needily.

"I... don't care... just... please...!"
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 am

She tutted softly, shaking her head.

"No no, tell me how you want me to fuck you. I insist."

From now on, she wouldn't do anything the woman hadn't told her to do. She would do exactly as the woman told her and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 am

She flushed, pressing her face into the wood. And stayed silent. She wouldn't say anything like that. It was humiliating. But she couldn't control the violent jerks and whimpering moans that escaped her, shuddering at the faster pace of the vibrator.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:26 pm

She stood, waiting for the woman to speak.

Her eyes flickered down over the woman, lip twitching at ever jerk and moan.

How long would it take for the woman to figure out Giacinto wouldn't do anything under she told her to do it, specifically?
Back to top Go down
Seraphine Enflammee

Seraphine Enflammee

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 pm

"Gia, please..."

Her eyes screwed up, biting down on her lip to muffle her moans. The woman tried to push forward onto the vibrator, twisting violently.

"Please fuck me. Gia..."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 am

Too vague.

She leaned most of her weight on one leg, examining her nails silently as she waited for something more specific.

Her eyes flickered up to the woman for a second before dropping down to her nails again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Matters   Important Matters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Matters
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Basement :: Dungeon-
Jump to: