Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Empty Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Empty Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 am

Alexis laughed softly.
"With that logic and based on your appearance... I'd say you would have better luck trying to poke the answers out of me than batting your eyelashes."

A grin spread across her face as she spoke her little insult.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 am

"Oooh, sheath the claws, kitty-cat," he chuckled, grin widening.

He raised his chin haughtily, grinning down at her. "You so want a piece of this."

One hand gripped hers as his other continued to poke her. He lifted her hand and pressed it against her bare chest, leaning towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 am

"Sorry, non retractable."
She answered with a smirk as she looked up at him.
Alexis' hand sprawled out across his chest.

"I've seen more muscles on the side of a pier."
She chuckled softly, it was far too much fun teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 am

"Then maybe I should clip them," he retorted with a grin. This banter was fun. He rarely got to banter like this with a woman.

He laughed, chest shaking beneath her hand.

"I'm better looking than them, though, aye, kitty-cat?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:50 am

"You could try, but I don't like your chances."
Her eyes narrowed playfully as a grin spread further across her lips.

"Small, slimy, unpleasant smelling, overall mildly repulsive...I'd say you're on par."

She could not help but give him a genuine smile, the tips of her fangs only just visible between her lips as she gave a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 am

His lips quirked into a grin as he leaned forwards again, lips a hairsbreadth from hers. "I've declawed a few cats in my time; I'm sure I can declaw you given half a chance."

Another soft chuckle escaped his lips.

She was just full of flatteries, wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

She looked at him with bright eyes, his silver eyes contrasting her gold ones.

"And I've always found that a dogs bark is harder than it's bite."
She smirked again, this guy was just too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 am

"Have you?"

His hands moved to lay on her shoulders, thumbs brushing her neck softly.

"You must have met a lot of weak pups because I assure you-" He ducked his face running his lips down over her neck slowly, tongue darting out to taste her pale skin. "I bite rather hard," he purred, scraping his teeth over her skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 am

Her hands reached up, entwining in his long hair.

"Oh do you? In that case, with a rough dog, I find it's best to teach them who is in charge."

A smirk spread across her lips as she gave his hair a sharp tug, forcing his mouth away from her neck.

She looked down at him and chuckled softly, his hair still bundled in her hands.
"Good boy."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 am

His brow arched slightly as she jerked him away from her neck by his hair.

People had used his hair far too often for him to care about people pulling him around by it any more.

"If I'm a good dog-" The hands still on her shoulders pushed the woman so she was laid out on the floor with him pinning her down. He stooped down, face hovering just over hers again. "Do I get a reward?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:18 am

Alexis leaned back, laying down on the grass, her hands loosening their grip on his hair.
She looked up at him, her gold eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"Sorry, I don't carry liver treats around in my pockets."
She answered with a softy chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 am

He huffed in amusement, grinning down at her.

"Then I shall keep you hostage until I deem you're forgiven for not awarding me for being a good dog."

His lips brushed hers gently as he spoke, silver eyes glinting as they flickered over her face, looking for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 am

She smiled softly barely brushing against his lips.

"Then maybe I should punish you instead, good dogs do not hold people hostage.
Or though, that is of course if you have the ability to keep me here."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 am

"How would you punish me?" he purred softly, hands sliding from her shoulders to run down her arms.

His fingers intertwined with hers and he grinned against her soft lips.

"Oh, I'm sure I can keep you here. If not by force, then I can be pretty persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 am

"Hmm how would I punish you..."
She thought out loud before flashing him her long fangs, surely that was answer enough for him.

She gripped his hands, and started pushing up, his body slowly began lifting off of hers as she did so. Despite the small frame she was still a pureblood vampire and very strong.

"Persuade me."
She grinned up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am

"Drinking from me? Not a very smart thing to do. I'm Lycan remember." He stuck his tongue out. "I'd give you poisoning. A little counter-productive, aye?"

He let her push him up. She may be old and a pureblood vampire, but he was twice her age and a Lycan. Lycan were physically much stronger than vampires.

And so the Lycan sat straddling her lap, grinning down at her.

His hands slid up into her hair, fingers threading through her soft, silver strands.

"Do you really want that?" His voice was low and husky as he feathered his lips down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 am

She smiled softly.
"I never said I'd drink for you, a few bites would probably but you in your place though."
She said with a soft chuckle, she was sure if she tried hard enough she could make her fangs do some serious damage.

Alexis tilted her head back, allowing him more space, she wondered if he had noticed the metal collar around her neck and the fact that there was no latch or buckle to be able to remove it.

She smiled softly, she would not admit it but she was enjoying the gentle touch of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 pm

"I've suffered worse than a couple of bites to put me in my place and it hasn't worked yet."

He had dealt with Alek and his hot-headed violence first, asking later approach to putting him in his place.

"So, either way, it wont get the desired effect and you'll end up the hostage of an annoyed wolf instead of a friendly one."

He had noticed the collar. It didn't bother him, at all. Master relationships were common in Lycan culture. He and Coilean were in one with Alek.

It didn't bother him that she had a Master.

His lips crooked into a smirk as she offered more of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Alexis looked up at her capture.

"I see then I suppose I really am at your mercy, what ever will I do?"

She spoke with a chuckle as she attempted to fake being a damsel in distress.

A small grin spread across her lips as her hands ran through his hair, twirling the ends of it in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:56 pm

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to the pulse point in her neck.

"Mmm, I don't know, whatever shall you do?" he purred quietly, grin stretching across his lips.

"It looks like you have no choice but to become my willing hostage."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

She grinned back up at him, a soft purr escaping her lips as he kissed her neck.

"I suppose you're right, I see no way of escaping."

She chuckled softly, if she did not want him on top of her, he wouldn't be, but at this point she was more than happy to play along.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 pm

"And thus the little kitty-cat submits to the big bad wolf," he murmured against her skin.

He pulled back slightly to grin down at her, silver eyes flashing in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm

A smirk spread across her face as he sat up, she pushed off the ground and forced him backwards so he was laying against the ground and she sat up against his hips.

She chuckled softly, flicking silver strands of hair from her face before placing her hands down on his chest, holding him in place.

"Or the cat was waiting for the perfect time to pounce."
She lay against him, her back curving in a very feline manner as her tongue darted out across his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 pm

"Patient kitty-cat, aren't you?"

His hands raised to rest on her hips, head tilting back slightly as her tongue flicked over his tanned skin.

"And now it sees the wolf is at the mercy of the kitten."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm

"A little patience goes a long way."
She chuckled softly against his neck, her lips trailed up his neck as she raised her face to meet his.
Her nose barely pressed against his as she looked at him, golden eyes glinting.

"The wolf was always at the mercy of the kitten, he simply couldn't see it."

A smile graced her lips as she pressed them against his, kissing him before nipping his lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Night   Empty Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty Night
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next