Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:28 am

Taylor had been chilling out in a tall Oak tree, sitting on one of the lower branches with her legs hanging over the side

she was mentally and physically worn out and wanted rest, so she decided to bring out something her father gave her many years ago

it was hard for Taylor to bring out anything of her fathers as the memory of his loss was still painful

however, she steeled herself to bring out a Flute

call it cliché for an elf to play the flute, but she didn't care. it was the most feminine thing she did

she closed her eyes and brought the ornate reed flute to her lips and began playing

the tune was slow and sweet, a soothing tune her father used to play for her, and she perfected it

loosing herself in her music, she continued playing softly and listened to her surroundings, making the music go in time with the natural beat of Nature

she felt her heartbeat beating strong and vital in her chest, keeping time with the rest of the Forest's 'heartbeat', and she felt herself feeling stronger than before

however....all of that was cut short

suddenly, a sharp and searing pain shot through her Outcast Marks on her back, and her song came to a grinding hault

her eyes widened, every muscle spasaming and going ridged before she fell form the branch onto her hands and knees heavily

her arms gave out under the fall and she landed on her shoulder and curled up on her side

she scrunched her eyes tightly shut as she curled into the feotal position and tried to not yell out in pain until it intensified to near impossible levels

you thought we'd forgotten you? hardly....with the death of me......your bindings constrict to fully remind you you are alone....not even those you'd made a family bond with are truely yours, like your tribe was that you blatently disobeyed and betrayed. you're a Betrayer...and Outcast....a Murderer......and your Tribe won't let you forget your sins......FORSAKEN!!! the old voice of her previous Elder whispered into her mind, his life fading away as he died

she then realised he was the last of her old tribe....and he was dead.....she was really totally alone

she bit her lip hard as the pain intensified even further, her back feeling like she was on fire

she curled up tighter and held her head in her hands before moving to try and clutch her middle and back

suddenly, her eyes flew wide open and she arched her back as the pain began spreading around her ribs and lower back

looking down, she saw that the Outcast Marks and spread....now going right over her shoulders and coiling around her waist and neck

she couldn't hold it in any more, and let out a terrifying scream of agony

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she scrabbled at the scars taht were spreading around her and tried to find a way of dulling the pain, any way, but she couldn't

eventually though....it did fade, and it left her exhausted and weak, half curled on the ground and twitching every so often with after pain and small muscle spasms

did Gaia truely hate her?

it sure felt it
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Hellsing glanced the unusual Elf. She was... different somehow. Yet, everyone is different in his eyes. The people here was not familiar in his eyes. Though, he only have his four year old memory without any further explanantion from Raoul. Who is this Raoul anyway ? He only remembered meeting him once back then.

He glanced at the Elf, she was playing such a beautiful melodious tune.

Hellsing was always fond of music. He remembered somewhere in his hand, he once played a viola. Not just any viola, a rare viola he made by himself.

The tune was very nice and sootthing. He may even made a piece based on the tune alone. He closes his eyes just to hear the musical tune in his ears.

When suddenlly he heard a scream.A loud one but it doesn't surprise him at all. He didn't want to help though, he know the elf was stronger than she looks. He appreciated that.

"... that was a nice melody, but I don't really get the battle cry."
Hellsing muttered. Hope it was inaudible to the elf.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Xanti

Bonnie Xanti

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:33 pm

[I dunno what time it is, imma assume its night time or somethin Razz]

Bonnie illuminated her way through the forest with a small flashlight examining the dirt and grass covered floor carefully for any interesting plant specimens to take home with her. Upon running into a peculiar looking pink flower bushel, she squat down and gently pulled it out of the soil from beneath it and placed it carefully into the satchel that hung from her right shoulder.

The crushing of leaves and twigs could be heard from beneath the soles of her steel toe boots as she moved along, searching for more to add to her collection of specimens. Just as she was about to collect another, an unexpected outcry echoed between the forest trees. Startled, Bonnie adjusted her glasses, stood up, and wondered if she should walk towards the source of the eerie scream or away from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Taylor laied there for a few moments, taking deep breaths to calm herself as she felt the pain fading away to a nothingness

she looked up when she heard someone speak, and saw the Vampire Hellsing...but something was missing about him

he didn't seem malacious any more

he seemed...younger?

wasn't....a battle cry....... was all she muttered as she forced herself to her feet

she felt tears streaming down her face, but she couldn't care about it

right then, she recived her reason for her bad mood.....her old Elder was still connected to...or had been...and had died.

it effected her mood through that

and with his parting breath, he reminds her that she's now the last and without a tribe

her lip curled as she felt something dark stiring in her once again

she wanted to kill something.....she had been wronged and shown ill will too much now..the spreading of her Outcast marks only served to kill her temper as she thought of what she's been through

she felt her hand clenching and the nails digging into her palm

she picked up her flute, stowing it away safely

she wasn't...happy....at all.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Xanti

Bonnie Xanti

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Forget the plants, Fiz.
Taking in a deep breath of air, Bonnie trudged deeper into the forest in order to find out where the scream came from. "Maybe someone needs your assistance." she thought out loud then shrugged to herself. Careful and cautious, she treaded lightly for she didn't know what lied ahead.

Not surprisingly, she spotted two individuals within a couple of minutes of searching. She slowly hid behind a nearby tree, watching the them with an occasional peek. Her heart was racing; Bonnie was scared. She did not know if they were a threat to her just yet.

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 am

Hellsing still stood there, quite far from the elf. Elves are such weird creatures that a vampire like him didn't really... well, wanted to play with. They're too hot blooded. That's for sure. Hellsing was not scared of the woman, just... maybe a little bit insecure.

Ah... she could hear me well ? That's means she's not hurt or injured badly. Maybe just depressed.Still keeping a distance from the elf. He didn't want to cause troubles. He seeks feeding though. he could taste her angst even from his spot not far from her. He prefers hurt like always though. Always ? since when there is always ? Still, he didn't really want to interfere with whatsoever happened. He might get into some big trouble. For a four year old vampire, that is bad... at least what he knows to be bad.

Are you hurt ? Shall I call for help ? That words are never thought on his mind. He wanted to smile at the elf, maybe a bit mockingly but he resisted of such. That seems very childish of him.

He decided to ask her anyway. It would be nice to build up a good relation.

"Do you need help ? I can't offer you much, but I'll try. To be honest, I'm not really fond of your race. They often hate me.... I think... ? "
He didn't remember much but at least he knew.

He was often looked down by those bounty hunters, by those pirates which his family once worked with. Those elves called him a weakling for being "Noble".

Maybe he is but he didn't like to be insulted.

"I will offer you help only if you asked me, kay ? " Hellsing smiled. Maybe a small purity was seen then. A face similar to a certain egoistic vampire but now, with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:25 am

Taylor wanted to growl and curse at the Vampire, but she held back at seeing the near innocent smile

this wasn't the Hellsing she knew....

.....i will be fine, thank you m'lord. it is kinda of you to offer, but i need no assistance she mumbled, bowing her head a little

this one, who didn't smell all that haughty and so far up his ass he couldn't see the moonlight

many of the other races tend to hate mine as well, so i know the feeling. you get used to it. she gritted out

the urge to kill was increasing rapidly, and she felt her fingers twitching

she wanted to kill something and soon.....to let off some steam at what she felt for what her old elder has done to her.....

she wanted to hunt
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 am

Hellsing shrugged. If the elf refused, he has no need to be so close to her. " That's fine by me,miss. Ah.. by the way. I am not a lord. My name is Hellsing Guilliaume. I am who I am, and I am not a lord or even a young master. I never am so you should call me just the way I am. Hellsing, okay ? " He left a little smile on his face. Not a very sweet one but a bit childish one.

He do know that the elf was holding back one or two thoughts.

He could felt it just past through him. He was an expert at emotions, sometimes stirring peoples emotions as well.

"Very nice to meet you, miss. You're a bit different from those beings. You're much kinder. "

Hellsing walked for a moment, having a little slow stroll in the forest. The emotions placed were... deep, but very easy to read as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)   twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

twisting and already tired mind (anyone is welcome should they so wish to join)
Page 1 of 1