Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 pm

A low growl rumbled in Zeke's chest, he really did not like Saburo, even though she was joking he could not help but get a bit possessive, hugging her tigher to his chest.
Mine. His inner wolf growled.

Zeke waited to calm down and shook his head.
"Nope, not possible, a prettier woman does not exist."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Moe was a little shocked at the growl. She didn't think something as silly and unbelievable as that would cause a reaction.

When he hugged her tighter, she returned the sentiment, her arms tightening around his neck. She bowed her head to kiss him slowly, purring quietly. She was here, with him; not up in the mansion with Saburo. She wanted to be here. She loved being here. And she was his. She wasn't going to change that any time soon.

She let the comment slide over her head. She didn't feel like playing the 'I'm not pretty, yes you are' game at the moment. It'd ruin the calm mood they had at the moment and she really didn't want that.

The hybrid nuzzled her nose against Zeke, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Zeke's growls dulled down as she kissed him, his hands running through her hair as they were replaced with a quiet purr.

He looked at her admiringly, how could such a small action quell him so easily.
A smile spread across his lips.
"You're amazing."
He spoke softly, leaning over and kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

She giggled softly and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I have to be to put up with your mood swings. Your moods swings are more violent than mine."

She pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here with you and I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 pm

He chuckled softly and kissed her back again.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that love."

His eyes warmed, the silver gazing at her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:27 pm

"That you PMS worse than I do?" she teased with a little grin.

Her fingers ran through his hair then down his cheek.

"Do you like that I'm yours, Zeke?" she purred, pressing her lips to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 pm

"I don't PMS worse than you, it's just...he's a sensitive subject for me."

He replied, leaning into her touch, sliding his hand up to lay over top of hers.

"I adore that you are all mine, I how lucky I am to have you."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 pm

She snorted softly. "You so do PMS worse than me." She had always found it amusing that Lycan men had to suffer with mood swings just like women.

The woman smiled, thumb brushing over his cheek.

"You're not the only one that's lucky," she murmured softly, pressing a kiss to his lips. "I'm lucky to have you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

"Lies."

He said simply, running his hands down her spine so he could wrap his arms back around her waist.

He chuckled softly.
"All you gained from being with me is a rather large child who you need to feed and make sure I don't get into mischief."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm

"Says you."

She rolled her eyes heavenwards. "Who needs pups when I have my hands full looking after you?" Being Zeke's wife was sure to prove a full-time occupation. Between making sure he didn't poison himself on bad meat and keeping him out of trouble, she wouldn't have much free time.

"I gained a man that'll treat me well and love me."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Zeke chuckled, giving her a wolfish grin as he leaned his head back on the couch to look at her.

"That much is true."
He replied, stroking her hair, he'd never do anything to wrong her, not intentionally anyway.

"I'm sure in time I will wise up and be able to look after myself in most regards."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:08 pm

"It's only taken you five hundred and forty years to learn how to eat bad meat and order a take away. God knows how long it'll take you to learn how to properly look after yourself."

She kissed him softly.

"I doubt you'll learn anything; you can't teach an old dog new tricks."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 pm

"One hundred and forty."
He corrected her, he'd only been out of captivity for that long, that's how long he had to learn all his bad habits, before that every part of his life had been dictated to him.

He kissed her back with a smile.
"I am sure with a decent teacher I could pick up a few things."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 pm

"That's still a long time, old man."

She grinned a little, green eyes glinting mischievously.

"They'd have to be a pretty good teacher to teach you anything." She tugged a lock of his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Zeke huffed softly.
"Been hearing a lot of this 'old man' business, might start taking offense to it soon."

He growled playfully as she tugged at his hair.
"Gee thanks, nothing like a bit of ego bashing."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm

"If you're hearing a lot of it, it must be true."

She stuck her tongue out, grinning a little.

"You need someone to take you down a few pegs every now and again before you turn out like Uncle Aodh."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

"I will deny it until the end, I'm not that old."
He grumbled, frowning at her slightly.

"I don't think my ego will ever be able to rival Aodh's, ever..."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:30 pm

"You're old compared to us pups in the springtime of youth." She paused and made a quiet noise of shock. "I need to stop reading Rock Lee..."

She shook her head softly. "At least you're still a pup to Baba, Uncle Aodh and Grandaddy. Even if you're an old man to us."

She giggled. "I dont think anyone's ego will ever be able to rival Uncle Aodh's."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"I would not like the meet the person who could surpass Aodh's ego."
He replied with a shudder.

"I guess I will need to spend some more time with Alek so I can feel young again."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:43 pm

"Neither would I." If someone had a bigger ego than her uncle, they'd be entirely unbearable.

She definitely wouldn't stay in the same room as them. Sometimes she couldn't even stay in the same room as Aodh.

"Grandaddy'll like that." She smiled. "He keeps to himself a lot so when he does spend time with people, it makes me happy."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Zeke smiled warmly.

"I'll be sure to visit him more often then, I like his company.
He's a hard man to find out in the forest when he has been hunting though.

Might take that new pup out to meet him, if he's joining the pack he should at least meet the Alpha after all."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:49 am

Her soft smile brightened.

She liked the idea of Zeke spending time with her family. A lot of her previous boyfriends hadn't gotten to know her family. That had upset her a lot in the past because her family was a big part of her life.

"That'll be nice. Grandaddy likes a close-knit pack. He makes a point of trying to meet all of the new pack members." That had shocked a few of the old newbies. The packs that they had been in before weren't close-knit; a lot of the time they hadn't ever met their alpha, so this pack was a real shock to them..

She pressed a soft kiss to her husband's lips.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 am

He smile warmly, kissing her back as his hands slip idly through her hair.

"I like having a pack this close, plus I feel that if the newbies meet their alpha they will be less likely to cause trouble.

Meeting Alek definitely shocked me into line a bit, he has that unspoken authority about him."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 am

Her lip twitched a little. "You mean, if they see how scarily calm Grandaddy is, it'll scare them enough to not cause any trouble?"

Aleksandr had an air around him that could scare you without trying at times. He was a strong man that could take care of himself. The scar that marred his throat did very little to dissuade that idea. The scar looked dangerous; made Alek look dangerous.

She giggled softly and ran her fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face gently. "He scared you shitless, didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 am

Zeke chuckled, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.
"Hell yeah he did, I am use to other lycans being highly violent, past alphas I have met would sooner tear out your throat than say a pleasnt word to you.

Anger I can deal with, I know anger but he's just so composed, it was a shock to the system."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cottage
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: