Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dreaded Realisation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh God...

This was what he wanted.

He cried out again and again as his lover thrust into him, body jerking with each forceful movement.

Oh fuck yes. "A-Aeker," he cried when nails dragged along his arousal, writhing against the man's hand.

O-Oh God...

His mouth opened in a silent scream as the Lycan came hard.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Aeker cried out when the lycan tightened around him as he came, forcing him over the edge as he reached his climax.

The vampires hips jerked before he stilled and fell against the man's back, panting heavily.

He pushed himself up and unbound Aodh's legs and arms before collapsed onto the bed, his lips parted and fangs showing as he panted heavily, gazing over at the lycan will lust filled scarlet eyes.

"Oh Aodh.." He said with a moan in his voice as he ran his hand through the man's bright orange hair.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Aodh shivered, collapsing on his side facing the man, panting heavily, eyes heavily lidded.

"Oh God, Aeker, that was..." His voice was soft and breathless as he trailed off.

He leaned forwards to kiss the man deeply, uncaring of the fangs. He'd kiss the man right now if his mouth was full of blood.

His hands fisted in the vampire's hair, tugging at it sharply before, pressing his fists against the back of his head, pushing him closer as he continued to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Aeker nodded at the man, they didn't needs words to describe that, it had been exactly what they needed.

He moaned as Aodh kissed him, pressing into the kiss deeply, fisting his own hands in the lycan's hair, pulling them both together so their bodies were pushed against one another.

The taste of Aodh's lips against his was intoxicating, he would never get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

He eyes slid shut and he purred loudly into the kiss, pressing his body closer to his lovers.

God, if he knew he'd get sex this good with the help of toys, he would have used the sooner.

He tugged sharply on Aeker's hair to pull his head back, kissing down his neck until he found a soft patch of skin he knew would be very visible even with the amount of clothes the vampire wore. His teeth sank into the skin savagely and he sucked hard.

"God, I love you," he murmured against the bruising skin, tongue darting out over it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Aeker tilted his head back obediently as Aodh tugged on his hair.

The vampire gasped and gripped onto the lycan's shoulders as his teeth bore down roughly on his neck, a shudder running down his body as he began to suck on it.

"I love you too." He groaned softly, running his hands across the man's shoulder blades as his tongue caressed over his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:37 pm

"Mine," he murmured softly, pressing his lips against the bruised skin.

His body still shivered softly in the afterglow as he curled against the taller man, eyes sliding shut.

Now that had been great.

"You called this positive reinforcement, aye? I'll be good more often," he purred softly.

His eyes flickered down to the end of the bed. "Many more toys to play with, too. We'll have to arrange another play date sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yours, only yours."
He muttered breathlessly as his crimson eyes gazed up at the man.

He loved this man with all his heart and it warmed him to know that what they had was special.

He chuckled softly and nodded.
"Well that is the point of positive reinforcement, Aodh."

His hands ran through the bright orange locks, he had always loved this colour.

"Everything in that box I picked for the two of us, so we can definitely pull it out when ever you want."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

His lip twitched.

"I'll never be good all the time. As long as I'm good some of the time, I get mind blowing sex like that; I'm content."

He had found his way around Aeker's plan to tame him.

"You get to pick out what to play with next time." What would the man have him do? He could only give a shiver in answer to that. The images his mind had conjured up were pleasant.

The Lycan gave a loud yawn and shifted, rubbing idly at his skin as his eyes fluttered shut. Damn him and always getting tired suddenly. he couldn't gradually get tired like everyone else, could he?
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm

"I don't want you to be good all the time."
Aeker chuckled, he didn't want to change Aodh in the slightest, it was in the man's nature to misbehave and that's part of what Aeker loved about him.

He just didn't want Aodh coming home bloodied and bruised every night because he could not keep his mouth shut.

A smile graced his lips slowly.
"Alright then, next time is my choice."

He chuckled for a moment before yawning, damn it was infectious.
He curled up next to the lycan, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close as he let his own eyes slide shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaded Realisation
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6