Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A midnight walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 am

Alexander was walking the rooftops of the mansion as he would do every night. the moon was full and cast a beautiful Ggow on the surrounding area. He sighed while looking up at the moon wondering if his beloved was ok and had found his letter.

He shook his head quickly.

“ hmph, I must not think like that. She can handle herself….and then theres carn".

He chuckled to himself at the thought and started to run and leap across the uneven footing of the roofs.

It had been a long time since he could enjoy himself without someone watching him and it was calming to be able to think in peace
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:23 am

Valora ran along the roofs. she needed fresh air and to stretch out her muscles and just move.

she liked her new home...but it wasn't the same as back at her normal home.

as she ran, she leaped incredible distances across the different buildings and preformed acrobatics, showing off and challenging herself and her agility while no one watched. she was free for a moment

it was at times like this, when she was alone and doing what she wanted, she could empty her mind of things that would tug at her heart and sting deep. she could also forget what her job was, forget the lives she has taken

she could just think of music and dancing and book, things she enjoyed other than the hunt...things that were forbidden as a Vampire Warrior
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 am

Alexander sensed he wasnt alone but was not worried. he could handle himself and when he saw the siloette in the moonlight he relaxed slightly.

I was hoping for an eventful night, alas it seems that is not going to happen

Alexander stopped running and stopped at the edge of a small spire

OOC: um spire thingy lol like some mansions have
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 am

Valora was so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed anyone else, and decided to spot.

the place was open and had ropes around the place

Valora allowed a soft smile, and reached up to a rope, hoisting herself up easily onto it, moving so she was doing a handstand before bending backwards onto the rope and set her feet down as she stood straight again, not wavering in her balance. taking a deep breath she then began preforming some complex acrobatics, working on her flexibility and pliancy, as well as balance on the unstable ropes that swayed in the gentle breezes as she maneuvered from one rope to another, leaping between them or jumping up to a new one or dropping down, never once touching the roof

she enjoyed these moments, where everything just was simple, flowed easily, and she was at peace with herself
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 am

Alexander flipped over and onto the tip of the spire and vrouched there with perfect balance watching the intreguing young women.

what is with this person that intrests me so? is it that she reminds me of myself?

Alexander sits watching contently
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 am

Valora allowed a small smile appear on her face as she practically danced around the ropes

however, she suddenly noticed a figure at the top of the spire. she nearly lost her balance in the middle of a movement, but quickly regained her balance and stayed standing easily on the rope that moved slightly, looking up at the figure.

who're you?

her voice was low and quiet, but she knew they'd hear her
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 am

Alexander smiles slightly realising that his body was masked by the moon light and decided to jump down landing softly next to her.

[coor=red] "im sorry if you did not recognise me[/color]
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 am

relaxes when she saw it was Alex, and kept her balance though his landing on the same rope as her shook it a bit

ah. good evening Alex....i wouldn't have thought you'd come out to this area. *chuckles and smiles a little* the artillery room seems more your place

she looked out at the scenery, letting the wind blow through her hair as she looked at the moon casting a silver light over everything
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:22 am

alexander bows slightly, still keeping perfectly balanced.

" and the same could be said about you my dear, but i fear My lord Richard may be a bit distraught at the mess we left

he smiles at the images now running through his mind before looking out to the calm and comforting night.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 am

we'll need to clean up later *chuckles* so what did bring you here?

she was curious about this blue haired male with the odd eyes. it wasn't often you came across something like the creature next to her. his scent alone was enough to intrigue her. she knew he was Dhampire....that much she could tell....but not a Dhampire with human in him......
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 am

alexander dosnt look at valora but seemed to be searching for somethin in the sky.

" indeed we shall "*smiles* " to answer you question I like being up here its....calming. a place to just run free without worry"

soon after he had finished speaking a small animal could be seen flying
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 am

mmm....i can agree with that. none of the others seem to come up here often.

looking around, she saw a small creature flying in the air and frowned a little.

what was that?

it looked like it had bat wings....but it wasn't a bat
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 am

Alexander noded his agreement.
as the creature flew closer alexander reached out his hand and revealed a small flame. A signal for his pet.

the baby dragon soon flew closer and landed on alexander head
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 am

Valora blinked.

she had never seen a dragon before. she knew they were rare....and this one seemed Loyal to Alex

she's beautiful.....*stared at the creature and her mind made a connection at smelling the dragon's scent*.....you have dragon blood in you.....*looks at Alex with astonishment*
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am

The baby dragon chirped at her coment before leaning over alexanders face a biting his nose gently.

"She says that you" he chuckled, the first real chuckle since he had arrived. There was smething special about this decorated women that he felt comfortable with.

Alexander turned to her while scratching the dragon under the chin.
"Yes i do have dragons blood. But also something else. Something i hope you will not ask me about.... Im sorry if what i just said displeases you but i would wish this to be kept a secret".

Alexander looks into valoras eyes "can you promise me that?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 am

i'm a Guardian as well as a Warrior...that entitles keeping secrets. so yes. no one will know of this. *reaches out and scratches the dragon's head gently* i'm not one to spill secrets *smiles* quite the party eh? you play the flute beautifully

this person was very interesting indeed.

she sat down on the rope, leaning forwards slightly but keeping balance, and letting her left side be completely visible, the markings stark and clear against her aple skin and highlighted by the moon
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am

The sniffed valoras hand before gently licking it and acepting her.

alexander smilied thinking about the antics of a drunk richard.

"indeed it was. You are a wonderful musician. I wish i could of stayed but this little one comes first"
He reached in his coat and pulled out a dead rat. Much to the dragons delight who imediately ate it and then bite alexanders nose.
"i know you will keep it... I think i can trust you. She certainly does" refering to the dragon who was now climbing down his arm to get to valora
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 am

smiled and allowed the dragon to crawl up her arm and get comfortable around her shoulders

she's sweet *strokes her head again* i can understand why she comes first *runs a finger down the middle of the dragon's spine*

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Alexander watch with a curious face as the dragon yawned and draped its tail over Valoras arm.

"hmmm intresting. she has warmed quited quickly to you. its curious, usually it would take her weeks or even months"

Alexander smiles at valora. a strange thing for him to do with someone he has just met.

What is it about this women? why do i already have feelings for her?
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

the little dragon was sweet and its scales were very smooth and warm. it was like a rare kind of leather that Valora had always wanted, but could never find.

she sighed quietly, closing her eyes and enjoying the cool breeze and comfortable peace with Alex.

he was an interesting one. she could relax around him, despite the danger that radiated from him like a second aura.

she shifted along the rope, still sitting on it, and then leaned back against a wall, putting one foot on the rope and letting the other dangle and she stroked the dragon and subtly studied the new Dragon Dhampire.

he had those beautiful eyes that were so unusual, he had sharp features, and blue hair. he was an unusual individual

and she liked rarity
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 am

Alexander looked at valora and felt strange. At that moment the dragon chirped a few times at him.
"hahaha, i might. But its hard with where i am"
alexander shifted slightly to face valora.

-Ok im going to do it-
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 am

Valora smiled a tiny bit at the dragon chirping, and gently scratched its head

she then noticed a change in Alex and looked up at him, raising an eyebrow, seeing him shift
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am

Alex smiled at valora. This smile was slightly hesatent but still rather charming.

He started to lean towards her, his eyes searching for hers.

"..... Valora...

his soft. The dragon remained very stil wanting to watch events unfold.

-oh god i hope she doesnt pull away-

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 am

she looked up at Alex, not moving, going still and evaluating him.

however, she unconsciously leaned forwards slightly. she wanted to see what it was like....properly....wanted to see if he was the right one......

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 am

Alexander leaned in closer and tilted his head to get a better position.

As he lent in the world seemed to slow in anticipation. Her eyes shone in the moonlight making her features appear that much more aluring.

alexander softly pressed his lips to hers.

-bliss, her lips are like silk-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A midnight walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk Empty

Back to top Go down

A midnight walk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next